The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxi201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Yam from RP

Looks: 10/10 attractive, she is quite tall
Body: 10/10 slim & fit, she has a scar but it doesn’t stand out
Boobs: 8/10 Firm as it is enhanced but looks good
French: 8/10 She will initiate, a lot of tongue fighting involved
BBBJ: 8/10 Sat at the side of the bed, she knelt down and started sucking, even gave some DT action as well
FJ: 7/10 accommodating to positions, doggy is the best
GFE: Can hold conversation in english, she tries her best even though she is tired and does her best to look good for you
RTF: will consider

OKT was fast and efficient, hassle free
Old 11-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
nbccb69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR FL

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915748

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Reddit
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/ 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25
Body 身材 : Chubby
Boobs 胸部 : Enchanced
Kissing 接吻 : NA / 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9 / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 10 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 8 / 10
Massage 按摩 : 8 / 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Her BBBJ is good 👍🏻 can make u stand v fast. Boobs lover must try on her, although is enhanced but soft. No smell on her pussy while licking her, her juice flow out was thick n slimy type, we dun even need KY. Her body was chubby but not fat, still acceptable. Hardcore fuck her on turbo speed, can see her boobs shaking up n down like hell, can make u cum faster. Creampied her twice on doggy and missionary.

Date 日期 : 9 Feb
Old 11-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pimmy+Carmen for a Nice Tarma Session from House of Thai

Pimmy - Active and Bubbly keep laughing. Hardworking and power Deepthroat. Great GFE. Overall 9/10

Carmen - Curvy Womanly figure. Power horny babe totally knows how to know a guy out. Great GFE as well. Overall 9.5/10

Great Combo for this tarma pair.
Both services solid.
For $300/90/2 its a good deal.
100% Hit.
Overall 9.25/10
Old 11-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
FR for Vivi Models4u

I'm blown away. This is my first time trying this stable and this lady blows my mind away. The photos in her ad don't do her justice. She's a lot more beautiful especially when she smiles, so sweet that she's gonna give you diabetes. The photo above is closest to how she looks.

She's from Laos, tanner than photos, slim body with no fats at all, standing at 1.53m. Her naturally small B cup is not for boob lovers but it perfectly suit her petite frame.

She locks lips naturally like your gf and wouldn't let go once you start. She will suck my fingers when we don't interlock lips and would interlock hands and kiss my neck, body and arms just like gf. Her pussy gets wet easily that it stains the bed sheet. She converse very well in English and can joke with. Together with her beautiful petite looks, I would rate her very high in Gfe. Her whole package (again, not for boob lovers) makes her the prettiest lady I've met in this dome.

Location is discreet and 5 mins walking distance from train station.

For all Bros who do not mind small boobs, I highly recommend this lady. You will be missing out greatly if you pass this lady. I was skeptical at first when I contacted OKT, but he insisted this lady is his service girl. Now I'm a believer. Kudos to OKT for the recommendation!

I would definitely rtf to see her again before she leaves.
She came to SG last year, named as Daffy under LF (Lover's Fortress) stable.

https://samsforum.online/showpost.php?p=217...ostcount=77151

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

Nisa - Club Friday

Overdue FR for Nisa from Club Friday. Another gal with model look and figure. Natural boob. It was a great fxxk! Life is short enjoy while you can. Anyway she is always fully booked and is back in Thailand now.

I have eyed another gal from Club Friday to try and to provide honest FR to benefit all brothers here.

I'm very sad when I told off some OKT don't use fake photos or heavy photoshop photos I was scolded and asked not to book again. Please bring in quality gals and not those we can easily find in Geylang fishtank. And yes I would not book from that OKT and stable again. If gals got quality just use actual photos, the gals will be supported. If gals have no quality just ask the gals to study hard and get a job. This line is not suitable for her as brothers here cannot cum while fxxking her.

If you like my post do up my pts and PM me. I will slowly return pts
to everyone daily who up me. Thank you!
Old 11-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nutcrackerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=remy

FR for Remy, HOT

Decided to give Remy a try, contact OKT and very fast got her booking made. Instructions was clear and direction was made clearly.

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty and cfm face very strong
Boobs: 9/10 natural D cup neh neh, soft and bouncy. She love them getting licked by me.
Frenching: 8.5/10 tongue fighting tongue.
Fingering + Painting: Yes and she got damn wet.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good suction and duration also long
Service: Gao gao, very service oriented lady.
FJ: It was like making love to a girlfriend, sensual and passionate. She is also very accommodating when I want to change a few position. Had a wonderful time in bed with her.

Overall had to say she is really good, got me really satisfied today. Thanks for the gem HOT!
Old 11-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
She came to SG last year, named as Daffy under LF (Lover's Fortress) stable.

https://samsforum.online/showpost.php?p=217...ostcount=77151

No wonder, she did told me she came before. She's a syt gem, her Gfe is off the charts during my session.

We were laughing it off when OKT informed her I was initially hesitant and afraid that the photos have a lot of filters applied and it doesn't match her looks. She joked and told me, yeah, she should have smiled less when I arrived, coz the OKT put most of the photos of her which do not show her pretty smile 🤣

Last edited by HumbleDude; 11-02-2023 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
caution is Cool - loads of Potential

Bebe - Lust365

Looks: 9.5/10 - I am a sucker for SYT's so i'm giving her a pretty high score here.

Body: 9/10 - Slim and petite figure, i like

Boobs: 8/10 - Not for boob lovers. Not complaining

Shower: 8/10 - Great service, helping to scrub my body and wash my 2IC, SOP.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Pretty good suction and skills for a 25 year old. Good effort

FJ: 9/10 - Accomodating and passionate. Tight and wet pussy, i could totally feel it when i was pumping her. Her moans sounds were a turn on and she kept hugging and kissing me during the entire bonking session. It felt like i was making love to my GF.

GFE: 8/10 - Communication wise, her command of english is pretty basic but we still manage to keep simple conversations going. GFE wise, she's not bad.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthr...&highlight=sky

Sky - Seduction

Looks better than the photo, has a sweet smile, with petite and curvy body type. The kind that's nice to grab for hard bonking. Boobs are a good handful to play with.

Service is good, first shot was a fast one cause kept my load in for quite awhile and was eager for a release.

2nd shot started off slow, doggying that nice ass of hers, then switch to missionary for some final pile-driving. Had to control the tempo a bit because the bed keep knocking the wall with every thrust - ha ha ha. Both of us ended up hot and sweaty despite the air-con. Best satisfying release I have had for some time
Old 11-02-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxi201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yam from RP

Looks: 10/10 attractive, she is quite tall
Body: 10/10 slim & fit, she has a scar but it doesn’t stand out
Boobs: 8/10 Firm as it is enhanced but looks good
French: 8/10 She will initiate, a lot of tongue fighting involved
BBBJ: 8/10 Sat at the side of the bed, she knelt down and started sucking, even gave some DT action as well
FJ: 7/10 accommodating to positions
GFE: Can hold conversation in english, she tries her best even though she is tired and does her best to look good for you
RTF: will consider

OKT was fast and efficient, hassle free
Old 11-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dandellion69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pimmy- House of Thai
https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=pimmy

Looks: v attractive, has that korean look to me

Body: slender curvy body with huge tits.

Pussy: a little to no hair. Taste good no unpleasant smell

Painting: v sensitive and wet

Bbbj: love the way she slowly licked tip of my cock before eating it whole.

Fj:service oriented. Very horny.Knows how to ride

Rtf: very high chance

Others:
Okt is very responsive. Location not bad too.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dancingdevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Name: Mini
Stable: Lust365

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=mini

Looks: 90% to pic, young milf OL my type. Very sexy and attractive.
Boobs: C big and soft, very nice to fondle and teh.
Body: slender with meat at the right places. Slight tummy and big ass. Really smooth and fair skin. Tattoo at her chest.
Bbbj: deep throat plus strong suction, she is good at it. Catbath and foreplay was good and long, lick suck nipple and balls.
Fj: awesome with her moans, sounded natural and soft like shes enjoying it. Cowgirl and doggy was really good. She can provide good bonk.
Gfe: nice and chatty lady, very comfortable with her.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
liarrr is Cool - loads of Potential

Fah - Sexhouse69

https://samsforum.online/showthr...&highlight=fah

Fah is really pretty, saw her listing and straight away book from OKT. Had to say it’s a solid session with her and totally worth it!

Looks: Matches pics, sexy and hot.
Boobs: natural, size is not too big but looks good on her body.
Body: Slim and young. Really easy to grab and hold her. Young sex body!
French: Can
BBBJ: hardworking and also very sloppy. Suction strong and deep throat without asking her.
FJ: Decent cowgirl. She rode for about 5-10 minutes then switch to spoon for another 10 minutes before I came. Was really horny during foreplay so can’t hold for long here.
RTF: yes she is a rtf material
Old 11-02-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seestar View Post
Nisa - Club Friday

Overdue FR for Nisa from Club Friday. Another gal with model look and figure. Natural boob. It was a great fxxk! Life is short enjoy while you can. Anyway she is always fully booked and is back in Thailand now.

I have eyed another gal from Club Friday to try and to provide honest FR to benefit all brothers here.

I'm very sad when I told off some OKT don't use fake photos or heavy photoshop photos I was scolded and asked not to book again. Please bring in quality gals and not those we can easily find in Geylang fishtank. And yes I would not book from that OKT and stable again. If gals got quality just use actual photos, the gals will be supported. If gals have no quality just ask the gals to study hard and get a job. This line is not suitable for her as brothers here cannot cum while fxxking her.

If you like my post do up my pts and PM me. I will slowly return pts
to everyone daily who up me. Thank you!
Nice FR, upz u pam pams +12
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 11-02-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
No wonder, she did told me she came before. She's a syt gem, her Gfe is off the charts during my session.

We were laughing it off when OKT informed her I was initially hesitant and afraid that the photos have a lot of filters applied and it doesn't match her looks. She joked and told me, yeah, she should have smiled less when I arrived, coz the OKT put most of the photos of her which do not show her pretty smile 🤣
Yup, she is no stranger to SG's flesh trade.

Even before she is named as Daffy LF (Lover's Fortress)

Bros who know the legendary Slut Dungeon stable..

The name Wing sounds familiar?

Yes. It is her as well, same person also.

Technically this is her 3rd stint I think.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1