The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-03-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mzlapq2947 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Dia FlirtyGirls

Dia is a rare treasure.
Tall 165, fair, tight, firm, sweet. Enhanced C+ but not hard. Pinkish nips with tiny, teeny points. Can die just looking at her. With matching bums. Shaved. Small p*sy. Not oyster but cockle size. Absolutely tight!

Bj not experienced. Coached her to go further down. She learned fast almost DT. Gave a tight strangle at the shaft base with her mouth. Almost came but controlled.

Best part is fj. She is totally tight and gave sensation of a high school girl. No commercial feel.

Best position was reverae missionary. She moaned and came. That hit my spot.

Not to be selfish. I highly recommend to bros.

Hardworking, service oriented.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 8
jasonz19 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonz19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rolex Naravee

I tried this able a few time and all was smooth and nicely arrangement

Location- Very convenient and central & discreet.
Looks : same as in pic, slutty and pleasant looking with make up with long hair
Boobs : Perfect C soft, not sure is original or fake
Body : slim with perky butt petite, small, slim and lightweight
BBBJ : teasing and long one and skilful use a lot of tongue to lick and suck my shaft
FJ: loads of hard riding and totally suitable for standing doggy can carry her to fuck type. Moans very loud
Pussy: trimmed, tight and easily wet.
GFE: Lots of hugging & caressing
RTF: Will come back for other for sure

Nice session.

Thanks Bro MBK.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
axox18 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ice from Lust

Just tried Ice and was not disappointed. Feels like making love and not just another commercial feel.

Looks: 9, she looks cute actually
Skin: 10 (fair)
Body: 9 (tight skin)
Boobs: 8 (C cup boobies)
French : 10 (she can go all night long with this)
Painting: 8, She gets wet easily, bushy though but no smell
BBBJ: 10 ( she’s really good at this )
FJ: 10 (she is willing and accommodating enough)

Note: She might be skinny for some, but for me she is just nice, modelish frame and very light, you can easily carry and bonk her.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Loglogg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JinJu - CandyClub

https://samsforum.online/showthread...ighlight=jinju

Book JinJu at their opening promo $150/90/2, well had to say its worth it.

Looks 8/10 - JinJu is more to the milf type FL, looks okay but she have a very strong slutty cfm face.

Body 8.5/10 - Slender body, quite tall reaching about 1.7m. Body not say perfect but definitely won’t reject.

Boobs 9/10 - D cup , quite soft and bouncy. Nice set of headlights, makes her super sexy.

Attitude 10/10 - High GFE. She new to this line but very bubbly and love to talks to customer. Break the ice easily with her.

Bbbj 8.5/10 - She is hardworking and give a solid standard blowjob. Had to stop her before wasted my shot there.

Fj 9/10 - low mileage tight pussy. Her facial expressions during fucking is sexy and turn on. Nice moaning and bed skills.

Rtf - maybe can consider.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
roundaclock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

had a session with Kitty from Lust365 earlier today

Looks - 8.5 (resemble about 85% of photo)
Boobs - small b, shiok to press nonetheless
Butt - perky
Bbbj - 9
Fj - 8
Attitude - 8.5 ( very hardworking n eager to please)
Gfe - 10
Place- very nice and cozy place

i couldnt decide between 2 girls and okt suggested Kitty cuz i wanted the GFE. went up and she answered. Fair and beautiful lady answered the door. we chatted for a while and started light kissing before we went to shower.After shower the frenching began and her bbbj was an awesome one.slow and steady. Proceeded to her on top and i unloaded.
we than cuddled till the rest of the session since i was too tired to move after an awesome first half hahahaha..weak liao....nvm next time shall drink redbull before chionging hahahaha

Rtf - not a doubt about it, maybe when the rain clears up first too

OKT- fast replies and responsive so upz for that
Old 04-03-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dingdon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread...ighlight=kimmy

Kimmy from HOT

Here's my comments:

Face: Looks to be in her mid 20s with an oval shape face. Straight long hair dyed a jet black hair 8/10

Body: Hourglass figure with C-cup boobs, small waist and a perky butt. Petite though with a height of about 160 cm. 9/10

Attitude: A bit more aggressive than the usual fare I have had which makes a wlecome change as she's really into having a good time on the bed. This lady is also quite hygenic with her insistence on personally washing your little bro before the deed makes me feel this lady can indeed take care well. 8/10

Sex: Tongue fighting with mine, painting, a little bit of BBBJ, fingering and a propensity to have simuiltaneous orgasms with me while doing the deed. Ended my first with her straddling me and the second with a hand job while she was rubbing herself on my thigh (I am mostlly a one shot man).

Overall, she provided an excellent service. 8/10
Old 04-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
fishycream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=921786

Maserati from Lust (See Her Pics Already BUAY TAHAN its like a whole album in her thread lol)

Face > Angela baby look alike. 90% like posted picture.

Skin Tone > Slight tan

Boobs > Soft big B to small C cup /Suit her body

Body > Nice Model body with nice meat at the right place like her ass.

French >French like a queen. She said not all she french but feelings with me ok. I said me too... lol...

BBBJ > Sibeh good! Unrushed!

FJ > Damn good FJ with her model body, Angela Baby look alike look and moaning.

Massage > So So Given during rest time.

From start till finish she gives very good service to me.
Superb service and mouth skills
Will definitely RTF again!

Last edited by fishycream; 04-03-2023 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 13
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Haru - Kinky Thai

https://samsforum.online/showthread...542&highlight=

Haru is easily the top 3 most engaging FL, and also one of the fairest FL I have met. For the latter, she’s from Chiang Mai, so bros who met Chiang Rai ladies should know. In terms of engagement, we hit it off immediately, and she kept on talking non stop haha. So if this is what you like - a FL who keeps engaging you, she is the one.

For the action, she is very accommodating. Zero black face. Some FLs will seem abit reluctant if it is too long or you ask for different positions. But for Haru, she’s totally okay with my requests. To be frank, she is generally an open person. Oh yeah, she is a model back in Thailand - probably hence the outgoing personality. You can ask for her more information haha.

Btw, our action was so intense that the bed shifted out and pillow dropped behind the edge of the bed. At one point, when she was riding me, I had to held my head up because the bed got shifted out of the edge and I got nothing to lie on hahaha. But yeah; that is how intense it was. We both were sweating after the action, and kept saying 'Ron, ron, ron mak' (means very warm or hot) haha. Before i forget, her boobs are man-made, but soft and looks real. Quite a handful. Probably C cup?

Anyway, we chatted too long and too much, hence my second shot only bbbj and HJ. Her bbbj is the slow, sensual, licking kind - which is my type. Am not into super fast n furious kind. I tried something kinky to finish off, which is to ask her to play with herself and it was super erotic. And then I shot on her body.

Overall she is an open person, but I hope bros won’t take advantage of her good / cheerful character by asking too overboard stuff.

Side note, am first time supporting this stable. The OKT was prompt and friendly. Will talk cock with you also. He knows how to think from chiongster's POV such as that he will help to check with the ladies if you have certain requests, so that things are agreed upfront.

Some live pics coming up… (with her consent)

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.

Last edited by number32; 04-03-2023 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 2
caipng111 is a glorious beacon of lightcaipng111 is a glorious beacon of lightcaipng111 is a glorious beacon of lightcaipng111 is a glorious beacon of lightcaipng111 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Molly of Lust:

Originally wanted to book another girl, but time-slot couldn't meet, and was recommended Molly instead.

About looks and figure, she's not a stunning beauty, more towards plain, natural, GND look. Fair-skinned, like chinese, Slim, SYT type figure, for boobs hunters. Really huge pairs Overall effect is like local poly girl..... I like!

Her english is decent enough for simple conversation

Bbbj was impressive and FJ began shortly with her in cowgirl position, which seemed to get her off, and could feel her juice later on when i ask her to change to missionary. Should have asked her to ride longer if that's her fav position.....

She’s quite the gem.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro Doomas....Doris is indeed a damn good lay. Superb live pics )

In fact, just done with a RTF lol.

Despite the early hour, she was still very friendly and was super happy to have the breakfast i brought with me before we started the session. Asked her how her experience in SG has been and she said so far so good...all customer teaching her new things which she wanted to show me...wah I eating my 2IC ready to go already.

To the bro (bros maybe?) who taught her the the 'head twirl' for BJ...I thank you.

I find that she's a lot more open during sex as well, I encouraged her to play with her clit during missionary the last session but she was a bit shy but now it's auto.

Cleaning blowjob now a lot better as well. Making her way to JAV level

Expanded two shots this time with lots of GFE and chatting along the way.

Might go again tomorrow lol. Mai tu liao for those yet to try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
FR for Doris/Sex Republic

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=921389

Bro nakadashi beat me to 1st blood and pushed me to 2nd blood. That's ok, makes it easier for me to write my FR

In a nutshell, Doris looks like a cute minah with her bedroom eyes, flashing smile and amazing white straight teeth. I found her lips damn sexy and they looked right at home wrapped around my dick. Her English is actually quite good. Kink factor, she told me this is her first time in the sex trade and was previously a cook. Nice! She has kids but her body sure does not reflect that! Got slight washboard abs some more.

Check out her pics below! For all other details, pls refer to bro nakadashi's FR

Special mention to bro KK; he knows his customers well and is super efficient and responsive

Old 04-03-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
hdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miya - House Of Thai

Not much Reviews on this girl but saw her reviews on HOT TG and went for it. She's really really good. Bros that took her have to agree.

Look: Prettier than pic definitely she told me Bro Hot choose the pics not nice lol...
Body: Slim with meat at right places perfect for her height and frame
Boob: Natural Boobs with Sensitive Nipples that gets hard easily when u touch lick or suck them
Catbath: All over
BBBJ: Very Long and Unrushed BBBJ with occasionally deepthroat and will look at u while she does that sibei power
Painting: Nice nad Sweet no foul smell
FJ: Honestly no complaints. She can change various positions smiling and no black face and great moans
Massage: Gave me a simple massage in between shots
GFE: V.Good. Can joke crack conversations doesn't make me feel out of place at all
RTF: yes
Old 04-03-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Erotic secret
Tata
https://samsforum.online/showthr...230&highlight=

Look : more chio than photo
Pussy : go book and u will understand

I need not write a lot of story or anything for her . Cause I am going to rtf her every alternate days till she goes back. This is how Chio and wonderful she is.

One of the best of the best .
Old 04-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
greentoothfairy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR ON Seduction Gats

Service wise : 9/10
Shots fired : 1 too tired
Looks : 80%, C CUP.. that shall turn most bros on
Damage : as stated
FJ : Did missionary, doggy and a couple of position
BJ : BBBJ at start for awhile, but only capped bj if you want to shoot sadly, no CIM
French : some tongue action / kiss
Massage : Decent level.
HER ENGLISH LEVEL : GOOD COMMUNICATION. if you cant communicate, u must be worse than psle standard. thats how good her english is.. + points. forgotten to add in this.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

RTF Ammy. Gfe feel is much higher then 1st session, brought her some snack this time round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
First blood! Intro by Galaxyxscorts ( Ammy)
https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=Ammy

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty and fair skin

Body: 8/10 Abit meaty but nice boob with sensitive nips

GFE: 9/10 hug me when I enter the room, hang my clothes and playing with my 2nd IC when showering. Kissing all way through

Bbbj: 9/10 was really good in tongue skills and DT

Pussy: 8/10 tight and wet , no smell

Fj: 9/10 can accommodate with all the requested information. "Feel like a KING" definitely YES!

Overall: service: 8.5/10 Responsive and location is centralized. Will stick to her for this period of time cause smitten into her by her action on bed and her good attitude.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
newsflash is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Pim from SilkStocking

Pim is like your pretty and intelligent friend. Physically, Mocha is petite with great boobs and ass, and a tight waist.

A very pretty face as well, especially when she let her hair down. However, what really attracted me was her mature and intelligent personality. She is a slow warmer, but once you start chatting with her like a friend, she opens up and her eyes sparkle when she talks.

her maturity and go-getter attitude really stands out. The sex is pretty standard, but I'm someone that needs to connect with my bonks, and she definitely fulfills that criteria! Managed 2 shots btw, when I'm a usually 1-shot guy. Chat her up guys, worth the investment as she pays back in sincerity and hard work during the sex!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1