The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
nkqcp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Thanks bro samto for recommendation on Jisoo.

1st time with this stable and okt was fast efficient.

Last minute free, tried msg Naravee for jisoo availability for 'now'. Okt reply Yes, available. Hosay.. fast hand fast leg confirmed and drove down to destination.

Location was 1st for me, room was surprised for me.

Jisoo services was all tick in the box for me. Individually not tip top, but all services was served and well above good grades.

I guess she knows what men are looking for, can chat very well, careful not to fall into her KC.

My booking was in late afternoon, surprisingly she told me I was her 1st customer. (Don't know she's gor6 me or the FR here gor6 me) hahaha... Anyway, she sure is RTF material.

Thanks bro samto and thanks Naravee Okt.
steady bro... i saw your review trust and i gave it a try. Power bro
Old 09-05-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
mixerknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt01 View Post
FR for Fei Fei from Erotic Secrets

OKT: smooth booking process with prompt reply, cfm booking within 5mins

LOCATION: central Hotel, no registration required. Big towel provided

LOOKS: 95% similar to photos posted. Very smiley girl. No comms break down as she can speak and understand Chinese and english

BODY: All natural B cup erasor nips once stimulated. Well proportionate with no tummy. A few small tattoos. Fully shaven and open to painting.

FRENCH: readily offered. Very sensually done.

APPETISER: hardworking, occasionally DT. Wet and slurpy. Service balls as well.

MAIN: accommodative and able to take hard and long pounding.

GFE: showered tgt before deed. Cuddle tgt after 1st shot for chit chat.

RETURN:Yes as the quality from this stable is good and reasonable priced.
Had such a lovely session with her this evening. such a friendly individually
totally a steal glad i saw your FR bro .
Old 09-05-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 2
crownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Vee from Galaxyxscorts (GX)

Feeling itchy so go look look around. Saw Vee like cute cute de then read up the ad. Price point okay okay at 150/2, lots of FRs and looks quite credible. Steady, can go message OKT and book slot. TBH her wall of FRs legit speak for themselves. She is not to be missed. Below is my honest FR, YMMV

OKT: Fast and efficient

Location: Moved away from Geylang but still central, much more comfortable room size, Queen bed, small toilet

Looks: 10/10 Same as photos. Only got skin lightening filter, no shape or size altering done. Can refer to FRs posted by other bros. If really must pick something is her cheeks is like textured one but thats normal la. I also not expecting kpop idol faces

Body: 9/10 Petite with gentle curves. A little bit chubby but not those kind of saggy and loose fat. Is more like baby fats kind, soft and squishy and can bounce back in shape one. Smooth and nice smelling skin, on the lighter side of the thai tan. Very nice rounded B cup boobs with inverted nipples. Shaved below.

French: Yes. Lips sucking and tongue fighting, but she does it slowly and gently.

BJ: 8/10 A little bit inexperienced but good suction and decent saliva flow. Focuses mostly on the head, I tried to push in for a DT but her mouth is quite small, couldn't do it. Also she says she likes my dick lmao. I dunno if she saying to make me feel good or she actually likes it.

FJ: 9/10 Very vocal, the harder you fuck her, the louder she gets. Will hug and slap your ass in missionary, move her hips back in doggy when you try to take a break, and slam down on your crotch in cowgirl. Tight and grippy pussy and I think she prefers pounding than grinding motions in sex lmao

GFE: 9/10 Quite playful, sniffing each other chest area when resting. Got language barrier but she likes to chat. Showed me photos of her when she went exploring around SG, got a group photo with other girls of the same stable. Only recognise Ruby coz shes on my list lol Her KC game quite strong, showed me like a handful of bros chatting her up on LINE hahaha Y'all really pampering her well sia

Overall: 9/10 Missed her on her previous trip to SG last year, manage to catch her this time and I think quite lucky sia. She leaving on 14 May so bros here got less than a week to try her out. Dunno why she got so few customers. I was only the 3rd for the day even though I went at night. She even asked me to write FR and I writing now ah coz she is a legit gem, must try. If not ah yall are missing out

Old 09-05-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 2
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

Beauty looks very inviting
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=936545
Old 09-05-2023, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kelly (FG):

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=935001

Location: Walking distance from purple line. Parking may be tricky to find
OKT: Friendly and responsive. No issues with booking
Room: Decently sized and clean. No need to BYOT

Looks: Close to pics. Looks true to her age
Body: Slim with nice B+ natural boobs. Has a nice butt too
Communication: Can speak a bit of chinese and english. Better at former
French: Good but not as sensual and deep as Winnie
BBBJ: Outstanding. U know she's a pro in this when she starts working on your tool
FJ: Pussy is very tight and shallow. Guys with bigger/long tools advised to go slower with her

Overall: A surprisingly good bonk again at her price which exceeded my expectations. Both her Winnie are defo worth a try imo

YMMV and happy bonking.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-05-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Bee(CandyClub)

Looks: 9/10 (Filtered Pics but definately here and wont reject)
Boobs: 8/10 (B Natural sensitive nipples)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Hardworking and deepthroat long)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight and responsive)
Attitude: 10/10 (Chatty, friendly great GFE)
Damage: $160/90/2
RTF: Yes if i am in the East area definately.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nutprick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Met Wawa of CandyClub

https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...highlight=wawa

I write this FR based on her service and solid OKT.

Looks: 9/10 pretty and sexy lady. She got the alluring beauty and naughty looks.

Boobs: 9.5/10 Big boobs, D cup for boobs lover. Not hard, quite soft when teh.

Skin: 9/10 Smooth and silky skin.

BBBJ: 10/10 She is excellent head giver. She suck like a professional and duration was just nice. Got me into the mood for more bed action.

FJ: 9/10 Very good bed skills, her moan was also very sexy and turn on. She took the first step to ride me first, love to see her grind and pound while me fondling her boobs. Good that she have a very long lasting stamina to go with me. Very accommodating when i change position with her. Got both my shots done real quick.

GFE: 9/10 she is friendly and talkative too, cuddling was good like own gf like that

RTF: high chance after i recover, miss her service already
Old 09-05-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 8
one5stand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone5stand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sandy Teeruklover

Face- SYT look with long hair charming face
Body- sexy, slim and petite, flexiable and tone
Skin - fair, smooth and sliky
Boob- natural and just nice for sucking and touching
Bbbj- very wet and slurpy. She can blow for quite long haha
Fj- nice ass for doggie, tight and wet pussy, Lotus, mish, doggie, cowgirl.
GFE. Lots of soft moans. friendly and accommodating and willing to please. No rushing of service.

Kudos to bro SK
Old 09-05-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexytaym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie from candyclub

https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=jessie

Looks: 9/10 pretty and seductive
Body: 8.5/10 nice tight body
BBBJ: 10/10 she excels in this area! Non-stop blowing and never complain tired
Catbath: 9/10 lots of it
FJ: 9/10 she is very horny, very accomodating with several positions. Never give me chance to rest after first shot. Immediately she was touching and arousing me right after wash-up. So pls beware bro, be prepared to work extra hard
GFE: 10/10 she really treats you like her own bf. Try it and you will know!
Attitude: 10/10 polite and nice girl
Damage: $160/90/2s
RTF: Yes if time permits. She is a service queen.
Old 09-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Faith from OnlyThai - https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=936127

Yesterday afternoon, I had a delightful session with Faith. Bro OT shared the feedback from other bros. She was really a cheerful person and attending to you with smiles throughout the session. Definitely 11/10 for hardworking and attitude here.

DFK power. Our Frenching was so intense that she got me so turned on and horny even before she started giving me the blowjob. Felt really great. This one is definitely the best French DFK experience in recent months. The blowjob was heavenly. Like her Frenching, she DFK your cock. Tongue action with nice suction and she never forgets your balls too. It was really power. The sex too another full score. Responsive with her moans and accommodating to switching different positions. She simply just enjoys the sex with you and gives you a great time. Definitely out to please and pleasure. Best position for me was standing up and banging her missionary and also cowgirl. These positions can watch her enjoy the sex. Ego boost! Feels good watching that I can make her feel good!

GFE standard off the charts. She was attentive and pleasant, combine that with her delightful and cheerful personality, it felt like young days lovers just got together puppy love everything very exciting.

Defintely a GEM not to be missed! High GFE Power Service Great Sex!

Cheers bros! PLease be gentle with her she is really a lovely lady!
Old 09-05-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mori from TRL

Looks: Lovely and cheerful, cute beautiful type lady with short hair. Held me by hand and led me to her room where I had a close up inspection of her face. 80% similarity and yeah she is really sweet looking and young.

Body: petite with sexy body, slim and nice curves. Boobs was a nice handful for me, natural and small and not for boobs lover, but a good match for her.

Frenching: DFK and alternate between passionate and wild

BBBJ: willing to go long and deep, suck me fast and furious with suction and slurping sound

FJ: proceed to cap me, no KY needed. Start with missionary , finished off with doggy

GFE: willing to please and love that attitude, no black face. good chemistry.

RTF: Needs to recharge vitamin M first as she is my cup of tea.

Hope this FR can help her get more like minded customers.

Thanks bro SK
Old 09-05-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Erotic Secrets - Ruby

[ More Info ]
( Click to show/hide )

Been a while since my last bonk. Been having a bit too much of big-boobed ladies as of late and was thinking of trying PP. But got recommended to Ruby instead based on my interests.

Instructions were clear, but this time the wrong address was given. Without asking for it, they helped reschedule my slot and to travel between the location and even got some extra time if I arrive early. Great error recovery on their service!

Once I got to the correct room, the door opened to reveal Ruby in her cheery self. Exactly like the GIF on the listing. I knew I was in for a great time.

Started with a short photo session, before we began tongue fighting on the bed and got a great blowjob from her. Looking at her go up and down your shaft while smiling and looking at you is a sight a behold. It did not take long for me to let loose my first load in her mouth without any penetration.

We then started our 2nd session of photos with her seductive see through lingerie and got many great pictures from it.

Did not take long for my dick to become erect again at her staring into the camera with her sexy poses. I lay flat on the bed as she serviced me from the top, interlocking our tongues; then lower to my nippes, and to my nether regions. After a lengthy sensual blow, she got up to ride on me and rocked her hips with me barely doing anything. She's got great strength and endurance to keep at it for a moderate time before I decided to turn on my turbo and pump out my 2nd shot in no time.

After the photos and sex, we chatted about all silly things. Despite the language barrier at times, I could communicate with her via gestures and body language.

A session to remember for sure. Especially with boobs like these:

To sum up my experience with her: Cheery personality, warm feelings, great service, likeable sweet looks, and jiggly melons..

Summmary (out of 10):
-----
Operator Booking
  • Clarity: 10 (clear instructions, though wrong one was given)
  • Responsiveness: 9 (error recovery was quick)
  • Listing Picture Likeness: 7 (picture likeness is there but a bit more curvy, GIF shows a great deal of her sexy personality)

Physical Appearances
  • Face: 8 (sweet likeable face as she smiles a lot and looks you with her bright eyes)
  • Hair: 8 (medium length silky hair)
  • Boobs: 8 (nice jiggly sets, shape could be a bit better but it's awesome to look, hold, and carass)
  • Waist: 7 (slight hourglass, but some stretch marks)
  • Butt: 8 (those curves are actually quite wonderful to grab on)
  • Thighs: 7 (thighs, just thighs)
  • Feet: 8 (quite graceful despite her figure)
  • Skin: 7 (soft and delicate, minor acne on face)
  • Pubic Hair: Short length
  • Tattos: Various (about 35% coverage)

Services Offered
  • Photoshoot: Excited for it
  • Sexy Clips: No
  • Shower together: OK
  • Bathroom action: Minor
  • Help undress: OK
  • Handjob: OK
  • BBBJ: OK
  • Deep French Kiss: AMAZING
  • Fingering: A little
  • Painting: Loves it
  • Doggy: Did not try
  • Spoon: Did not try
  • Cowgirl: OK
  • Missionary: Did not try

Damage: $160/90/2
RTF: Lovely, but she's going to return soon (before I get a chance to recover Vit M)

----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or warping is used on these pictures.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Latest Guides and Tips for Dome 1:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 09-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fck44grand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anny from Lust365

Face: 8.5/10, the photos are real, 90% beautiful compared with photos, won’t reject type. Much higher than my expectation when she opened the door and I saw the real person.
Body: 1.62 meter, all natural B+ boobs, skin is very smooth and soft, thin waist, a little tummy but very ok to me, 8/10 high score here
Shower: careful shower and gave me good feeling
Cathbath: standard
Kiss/French: only light kiss.
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: very good, can clearly make my little brother hard in short time
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction about different position. 1st shot in standing position, she did massage for me for over 20 minutes, then 2nd shot she on top, she was very hard working. I have to give 9/10 high score here.
GFE: high
English: smooth communication, we don’t use translation tool.

RTF: Yes (due to her beautiful face, smooth body and hard working FJ)
Old 09-05-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
Indeed, house also drop lol.
Old 09-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hairlessspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pimmy from Lust365

It's been a while back since I’m back, I'm impressed with this stable because of its fast response, good room and great service from the girls I've tried and tried today.

Looks: 8.5/10, photos are very close to the actual person. Pretty girl.
Body: 8/10 Hour glass figure with a decent height of 1.6m.
Shower: SOP showering together but the way she grabbed and clean my dick was such a turn on.
Cathbath: She can do it for pretty long if you request.
Kisssing: Light kisses, didn't attempt to French.
BBBJ: 9.5/10, she really does know how to lick, suck and deep throat. Does it with the right suction and hand movements. Made me cum just be bbbj in the first shot with tip of coz
FJ: Legit massage before FJ, only tried missionary for 2nd shot as time was running out. She gives those gentle moans that seems like she's enjoying it.
English: Communicates in English very well.
GFE: Depends on individual.

RTF: yes (If money isn't an issue)

Thank you bro lust for the quick reply and clear directions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1