The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Luna
From Love Affair

Location: 10/10 Location was near MRT, but a bit expensive if not taking public transport but that's the nature of that area. Instructions from OKT clear and easy to follow, and also replies very fast!

Looks: 8/10 Looks mostly like her photo, the usual, give some discount for the actual person. Cute face, friendly and cheery attitude. Quite tan so those who like fair like Chinese Japanese skin tone, have to look elsewhere.

Body: 10/10 Should be a B cup, slim, not much extra anywhere, if any. Light enough to carry her

FJ: 10/10 High service, doesn't complain or give black face. Asks if I'm ok to make sure I'm satisfied. 1st shot came in doggie, 2nd shot came with us both sitting up right facing each other with me controlling her bounce, but she was too good.

GFE: Feel like my girlfriend, lie down with me, hold hands and light squeezes of my hand

TL: DR Luna is a cute girl who has a decent command of English, is willing to please and has the "customer has priority" feel. Also very high GFE, makes you feel like she's your gf. Want to meet her better do it soon as she tells me only here for a few more days before going home. Will RTF given the chance but as of now, I can only think of her cause no time before she goes home
Old 21-05-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel (GMC, 21/5/23)

OKT: 10/10

feeling horny and see GMC has some nice lineup and check with okt about Audi, never did i know, i was about to get one of the best bonk during my chiong career. Bro sent me the pics of Chanel and tell me sure good eh even though the price was higher. My gut feeling tell me to go with it.

Looks: 9/10, to me very chio liao (the 2nd pic in blue dress is the closest to her real life look)

Boobs: 7/10 enchanced C, not my favourite when it come to man made but her other services more than make up for it. Agreed with the bro earlier about she is quite meaty bottom, if she managed to tone those parts, i think she can be one of the top FL in 2023.

GFE: 10/10, this is where she shine the most, from the moment i entered, her smiles never stop, ask me want water anot. She also dry me up after i shower.

We went on to kiss and oh man her tongue never hide at all, tongue fighting throughout the session. Then she proceed to give me a cath bath, super song and can see she is not green at all.

BJ: 10/10
super good at sucking like hungry for it, slurping, sloppy, wet and deep.

Went down to 69 to paint her too, sibei wet la.

FJ:9/10
Long story short la, she made me finished damn fast on first shot with just missionary. Rest abit and i go shower and she kneel down and suck my dick again when i come out, damn JAV.

then proceeed to reverse cowgirl, OMG, her reverse cowgirl technique is something i never see nor experience before. the session was so steamy that our body were perspiring and stick tgt. F her halfway ask her she need KY anot, she tell me she is still wet. I then proceed to Finger fuck her and she got so turned on and playing with her clit.

Overall, i sure RTF eh, only hope got slot nia.

thank you GMC for bringing such gem again!
Old 21-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roastedprk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=bell

Lady: Bell
Stable: Lust365
Okt: prompt responses, accommodating

Looks: 9 prettier in person. The more i stared at her the more she gets more beautiful.
Body: 9 not that fair skin tone. But boys will not say no yo her curvilicious body
Boobs: 10 huge racks
Bbbj: 9 solid suctions. Add her hj i felt like i was in heaven. Super good feeling almost exploded in few minutes
Fj: 9 commando service. Ended up sweating and catching our breath

Gfe: 9
Rtf: yes, she is worth it
Old 21-05-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR RTF Yoona from GMC 21st May.

Since most stables didn't run any enticing promo I didn't feel like paying full knowing what i could get for 150.

Looks: N/A. I know what she looks like, if RTF means she's my type. Her popularity exploded after she changed her pics. Looks more like her now minus the softening filters. So busy now so I broke my taboo of not getting food for FL. OKT may be color blind coz 2nd time he told the girl wrong shirt color. Luckily she recognized me and buzz me through. Opening the door, immediately got a hug, saying she missed me. Pass her the food & she squealed coz she was craving it today.

Body: Fair, still smooth Syt skin. Still as fit as my first visit, no slight pouch we sometimes see on FL 2nd week here go due to only eating and sleeping. As per pix, can see the defined obliques.

Boob: enhanced and only criticism is it's the slightly hard type, so I don't really dare to press too hard. Nipples still damn sensitive.

BJJ: really improving now. Balls licking and sucking. A lot of tongue along the shaft. Didn't DT though.

French: yes, with tongue sucking. Sensual kissing too. Like making out with GF

Painting: She knows i eat her good from first visit. This time round she grabbing bedsheets, looking down at you deliriously like the first time. The difference this session is she intertwined her hands with mine and let OMG escape during the moans.

Pussy: Quite wet & with adequate tightness for me.

FJ: I'm energetic today so pump her for quite some time. Can feel the wetness on the base of my dick. Pump till sweating and almost collapse, she see I'm tired, so she ask to cowgirl. Holy crap her stamina in riding is no joke. After we were done, she ask me to check my fitness tracker for heart BPM.

GFE: since first time our chemistry was good because of mutual attraction. Didn't feel nor plan for 2nd shot, coz i know how well we can chat together. She whined to insist i get what i paid for. Shared a lot about out lives. Anyway P&C so I'll stop here. You curious oneself find out.

RTF: last day soon boys. She plans to come back. I'll for sure RTF again.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...&highlight=xia

Review for xia:- 2s in the evening
Okt:- chatty and helpful, did extra check on me

Look: 8.5/10, she is my type, petite and slim. Slight discount from photo. Small girl with lots of fun. she look exactly in the pink shirt from tele group
Body: small frame, natural B.
English: Good command of english, can hold conversation
Gfe: a lot of hugging and ferocious frenching.
Pussy: Shaven, wet easily, she is a sex machine
FJ: very accommodating to any request. Good bbbj to catbath, then went on to my turn. I prefer to watch woman cum. Lick her from top to south, this is where the magic begin, she start twisting her hips and the moaning orchestra begin. First round was fast about 10mins, second round took 30mins. She just orgasm 3-4 times on the bed. Very sextifying session

Remark: If you like long and hard pumping, this is your go-to. she enjoy sex as much you can give or even more. She will say Again Now right after first shot !!
Old 21-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NerdyBook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel.

Stable: GMC.

Was surfing the net and chance upon GMC new girl – Chanel. I remembered her from her previous tours with other stables (pre-Covid times). So old bros will definitely know her. Straight message OKT and ask for 3 slots. Superb bro. All those that have made bookings with him will know how funny and a nice chap he is.

Venue: Been to the place before. And knowing Chanel, she cleans it all up. She loves her place looking all tidy and clean, especially the toilet.

So now, let’s get on with Chanel FR.

Looks: 9/10. She still looks gorgeous as ever. A somewhat close resemblance would be the Jav av star Ryou Ayumi. But the more jovial and girlish type.

When I entered, she was shocked and surprised to see me again after so long as I didn’t text her that I was coming. We hugged and did some catch-up. So gonna spare you guys the detail of the conversations.

Body: 10/10. Tall as per the description. Huge ass, I’m a sucker for huge ass. She’s meaty where it needs to be.

Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced.

As it was going to be a 4.5 booking, made the trip with 2 outfits for her to wear. The first was a school uniform while the other is a sexy lingerie with stockings and garters. In 2 shots she wore the school uniform and in the remaining 2 the sexy lingerie to end the session. Those bros that are good with math will be curious about where the other 2 shots went. Have to say, 4 shots are the max I can go. And taking our time to pleasure one another.

Kissing: 10/10. She speaks French (YMMV – so take it with a pinch of salt).

GFE: 10/10. This could be a little biased. We both know each other kinks.

BJ: 10/10. Wet and slurpy. She goes all in for me like a champ.

CIM: Yes. On the 3rd shot, she was blowing me like the world is about to end tomorrow. I couldn’t hold in it. Asked her to stop temporarily. She rejected it and said that she missed tasting my cum. Being a gentleman, I had to abide by her wish.

FJ:10/10. No point in sharing all the details here. It was a long session and we both enjoy ourselves.

RTF: Already planning.

PS. On the way out, I saw the new girl – Fendi. And my oh my. She looked extremely B.E.A.U.TIFUL. Chanel saw that I took a very long glance at Fendi and immediately said that I could not book her. They both laughed. Chanel turned and gave me the death stare. So boys, since I cannot have Fendi. Do help a bro here and share how the new girl is like.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RadianceHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR, purely personal experience
It is for June from Fairies Finder.

OKT - 8/10 Some miscomm regarding services provided by the girl, but managed to sort out in the end. Generally responsive. Instructions were clear.

Location - Spacious room, considered quite a luxury one. Bring your own towel as the towel provided is small.

Looks - 9/10, discount 10% from pic but still very pretty

Body - 10/10 slim and sexy, the best body i had ever touched

Boobs - 7/10 Enhanced so it is not so soft and not so nice to touch

BBBJ - 9/10 very hardworking solid long bbbj, but lack the slow sensational and seducive feel

French - 8/10 willing to french as long as u want, but not so much tongue fight

GFE - 10/10 smiles and cuddles a lot, loves her smile and managed to communicate a lot. Note: this depends on you treat and communicate with her

FJ - 9/10 willing to accommodate request and positions

Overall - 9/10 recommend if u looking for slim sexy body with decent look and gfe feelings

RTF - yes
Old 21-05-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
thirdkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Anna from Lust365

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=anna

Looks: 8.5 cute cute girl looks

Frenching: 9 very fluent with how her tongue moves in my mouth

Body: 9 petite, nice arms and legs

Boob: 9 perky boobie

Bbbj+ Fj: 9 made her way to my cock after kissing. Her mouth was so slimy and felt so warm. Couldn’t take it anymore teasing while she stares at me like with my cock in her mouth. Started with doggy, grabbing her waist and pounding her slowly at first. Till i got the momentum, i gave her some hard pounding. She deserves it. Didn’t last very long. Moved to missionary and climaxed
Old 21-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vivian fr LUST365
Highlights: Skinny small size foxy looks sharp nose v fair for thai
Okt/Loc/Px: Fast response gl
Face: 8/10 Sharp features smooth sharp nose deep eyes
Body: 8/10 Skinny small size, smooth, v fair for thai, small tatts, sensitive nipp natural B- tits
French: 8/10 Ok
Bbbj: 8/10 Decent can go quite deep, can cim
Fj: 8/10 Quite accommodating, tight p, leg prone to pain in missionary
Attitude/Gfe: 8/10 Ok attitude, not much talking, bit kan cheong
Overall: 8/10
Old 21-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : 211
ID 挂网编号 : From Nookey

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=936485

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : est 28
Body 身材 : slim(abit meaty)
Boobs 胸部 : enhanced B - C
Kissing 接吻 : 5/ 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7 / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 7 / 10
Massage 按摩 : n/a / 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes/Maybe if got chance

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

decent bonking experience.

-lady is good and decent enough

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 21 May 2023
Old 21-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.p...5#post22330025
Taj from Mansion

Looks: 7.5 25 year old, slightly milf.
Boobs: 8.5 small but natural.
Body: 8 not those skinny although not plump. No tummy, firm butt.
Pussy: 8 not trimmed but juicy.
Bbbj: 9 Very sloppy insanely good especially her DT skills. Can do quite long and also sloppy. Fast momentum for sucking and stroking.
Fj: 9 can fuck long and hard. a nice ride from her first, eager to grind and bounce on my hard rod. Very long never experience such energy given on bed. Genuine moan and scream when i thrust her from behind in doggy style.
Gfe:even only can communicate with basic English, but comfy level is there,
Old 21-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

photo damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akboy View Post
Eve from FlirtyGirls 21 May @ 3pm, First Blood

Location: Central location, easy accessible for both public transport user and bros that drives(avoid peak hour).

Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet, cute looking lady. GND vibes. Always smiling girl

Body: 9/10 Smooth skin, inks on arms and back. B+/C- natural boobs, pointed nipple sensitive and hardened when licks and zhuts. Tattoo on arm and back.

French: 9/10 will initiate and kiss with feeling

Bbbj: 9/10 suck with great suction, eye contact when blowing. lick my balls too. Can blow for long time without complain nor black face

CIM: yes, till my last drop in her mouth

Massage: pro legit type massage + teasing using her boobs and finger

AR: 9/10 2nd round start with catbath then bj and ask me to be on my fours, lick around my ass then dive in. Wet sensual licking and some poking.

Fj+AJ: 9/10 Accommodate to all positions, starts from CG, missionary to doggy and finish in standing doggy. Offerered to fuck her her ass(+50), both her love and ass hole is tight. Highlight is her lovehole is very wet when i jamming her ass. Room is filled with her loud moans. The harder i pump the louder she scream. Release 2nd shot on her ass.

Eve is working as a masseuse back home.
Gave me a good massage in between shots.
Her English level is good enough to communication(i know a abit of thai, but i doesn't need to use it to communicate with her)
Her listing services legit, checked all boxes.
After wash up and changed, she gave me a hug before i left.

She ask can help to write a review for her, okt also follow up to checked how is my session. I promise both eve and bro fg to write but told them my reps is not high so may not be of much help. If visiting her guys, she wants to try our sg chicken rice.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=939221&highlight=

Below is a little teaser for u guys
Old 22-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Chanced upon new stable TheGoodTimes and decided to pop by

Meso

Location - central
Looks - 90% similar to photos, 8/10 above average
Body - 8/10 slim but not for boob lovers, nice boobs and small nipples that I could devour comfortably
French - 8/10 OKT took special care in passing on my request for DFK to FL. She hardly uses her tongue during DFK but we kissed for 60% of the time, before and during coitus.
BBBJ - 8/10 not bad
FJ - 8/10 reasonably tight given some stretch marks, not sure if she had a baby or if she slimmed down but did not affect pleasure from coitus

We started the first shot by locking lips for a good 10 minutes before I explored her body with my mouth. Meso is very sensitive and gets wet from me licking her melons, neck, ears, wherever. Her moans were alluring and her reactions were seductive. She then gave me a nice BJ before I asked her to service my balls and crotch. She did that for a good 10 minutes before I decided to ask her to ride me. Surrendered the first shot there and then.

Soon after bathing she started licking my body again. Be careful to remind her not to leave any love bites, which she did on my nipple. Luckily it was not obvious so I could go home in peace 🤭. By this point she was so wet from our first coitus and started exploring my whole body with her tongue. I did the same for her upper body while using my finger to service her lower half. She moaned in ecstasy and that's when I knew I had to ram her hard. And so I did - about 5 positions in 30 minutes and I decided I had enough. She was so horny and kept moaning and scratching my back (softly) with her nails. I asked her to rub me till I cum. I left the place with my legs jelly. RTF material.

Thanks OKT bro.
Old 22-05-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=917833?
Tried kimmy yesterday and below is my honest FR
Face 7/10 (same as photo but will be good if she can put on make up to cover her bad comlexion)
Location 10/10 (walking distance from mrt, finally not G & LI area, nice hotel not budget hotel)
Figure slim, A boobs, stomach have some stretch mark
Service 10/10, she will slowly catbath your whole body and her bbbj is legit good, super long deep throat with slow handjob.she will offer you for a long 30 min piano type of massage but her teasing massage is good. She got offer anal job with add on but i decline. Tight pussy, chatty, can french, love to be paint.
Overall another good bonk from kinkythai stable. I still don't understand why their business is not good ( new girls keep leaving) price is cheaper than those offering mystery bonk which i always get mid or late 30s girls. I maybe bias as the okt is honest and friendly to me
Old 22-05-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

Good things Must Share!

Lana from ES
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=937370&highlight=

I'm writing this review now while I'm booking Lana overnight for tonight.

The moment when I walk into this room, I feel welcome by her and chemistry is there. 👍 Very nice and polite lady. She even concern had I eaten my meals. She prepare some snacks and soft drinks in her room. Very well prepared.

Wearing her sexy nightie, revealing her cleavage, and as I look down her smooth skin down till her leg. Make my younger brother stand up high straight! Undress for me and bring me to the bathroom. Gave me a warm heat shower and scrubbing from my shoulder till my toe. Looking at my younger brother she smiling at me and squad down and gave me a blowjob. She scored here. It was not the best Bbbj I've had. It was decent enough that I unloaded in her mouth. Slow and deep motion plus she look at me while doing that. 1st shot ended in her mouth and I'm Sextisfied cause she had no bad attitude and even carry on cleansing me up and dry up for me.

Lying on bed and started chatting with her. She told me about her family background and explain to me why she choose this path, cuddle me and started frenching me. Like a girlfriend. Deep french start and my hand slowly went to her sister haven't even start fingering can feel she is wet. I was shock and looking at her. She grab my neck and is hinting she want to be paint. Turn her over for a 69 position and started painting her rapidly( te moment I suck her G spot she will suck my younger brother deeply!) Shiok! Flip her for missionary, fuck her deeply and fast till my cum shot out for 2nd shot. I'm cooling down now!

ONE WORD " SONG"

I'm going to end here. Cause really drained out all my vitamin as she is massaging me now. At this hour she is still so energetic. RESPECT!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1