The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 20
jamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud of
Sticky: Everyone please read this before posting any images.....

Dear all bros,

I discovered that Imageshack has blocked all Hotlinks for the beautiful images that we've been uploading.

I have also discovered a way around it. Some might already have known. But this message is for those whom I still see image links being blocked. Please see below :

1. After uploading the images to Imageshack, we get the option to choose which links to use.

2. Usually, we go to the last link @ the bottom of the page and choose the "Direct Link to Image" (IMAGESHACK BLOCKED THIS OPTION FOR SB FORUM)

3. We should from now on use the second last link @ the bottom of the page which spells "Show image to friends"

4. I have done a test and you may all view my test thread to confirm.

I hope this information is useful and thank you all for being so patient with me.

Can any Moderators or Administrators please lock this message on pin-up for the benefit of all bros here. Thanks a million.
I AM.....CHEONGSTANTINE.....

Old 21-08-2005, 01:41 AM
Samster

jamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud of
Re: Sticky: Everyone please read this before posting any images.....

I still notice some people using the wrong hotlink....

I'll send this back up to the top and hope more people read this!

Old 22-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

BIG thanks to the bro who upped my points for this thread.

You didn't leave your name...I cannot thank you personally

So have to put here and hope you see this.

Old 19-03-2007, 12:25 PM
durapacz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Sticky: Everyone please read this before posting any images.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez View Post
Dear all bros,

I discovered that Imageshack has blocked all Hotlinks for the beautiful images that we've been uploading.

I have also discovered a way around it. Some might already have known. But this message is for those whom I still see image links being blocked. Please see below :

1. After uploading the images to Imageshack, we get the option to choose which links to use.

2. Usually, we go to the last link @ the bottom of the page and choose the "Direct Link to Image" (IMAGESHACK BLOCKED THIS OPTION FOR SB FORUM)

3. We should from now on use the second last link @ the bottom of the page which spells "Show image to friends"

4. I have done a test and you may all view my test thread to confirm.

I hope this information is useful and thank you all for being so patient with me.

Can any Moderators or Administrators please lock this message on pin-up for the benefit of all bros here. Thanks a million.
How could I paste photos directly on the pages on this forum because I don't like links. I asked a bro but still unable to do it. I've lots of interesting images to share. Pls tell me step by step as to how to do it. Thx!
Old 19-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durapacz View Post
How could I paste photos directly on the pages on this forum because I don't like links. I asked a bro but still unable to do it. I've lots of interesting images to share. Pls tell me step by step as to how to do it. Thx!
u can upload to filesharing site like
www.photobucket.com
or
www.tinypci.com

copy the bb code for image and paste to your posting
that will be alright.

cheers
Old 19-03-2007, 10:37 PM
durapacz

Smile Re: Sticky: Everyone please read this before posting any images.....

I'm still trying. Thx!
Old 11-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 23
CyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
Bro, should be www.tinypic.com

Cheer
Old 12-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 21
bobtan999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybobtan999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

testing

Old 27-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

testing;

I use the Forum one and it work fine.....
Old 17-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

good tip! will use this from now onwards!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

help needed, any bros know how to have Chinese characters on the "Title".
i paste 台湾 - 黑涩会美眉 on the title, now became a bunch of number codes.
really appreciate it very much for any tips...

thanks in advance

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 07-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Understood. Thk.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
Fantasy_4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantasy_4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Testing testing

Old 22-03-2008, 10:37 AM
titivillus

Old 06-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Testing......

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1