The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
TBH, I think ML see me as "soft, easy target". Momo asked me to visit her in KL, so I just timed my biz trip and extended my stay

And I think coz of yacht trip, Aini and I become more pally. We like scratching each other's backs
Oh nice..

I've yet to bump into Nat/Carol here tho.. Wonder where she's "hiding"..

She's another unforgettable lass like Aini..

Sighs while it's good to reminisce about the good times we had with them, it's a bittersweet feeling as we will most likely never get those kind of standard here liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing to shout about past couple of months MLs wise. Angelababy and Qian Qian (both from SLG) "passable" but no urge to RTM. Unable to secure slot with my latest target, the "new" KK (FKA Lin Xiao Xiao; not to be mistaken with "old" KK now known as Amy).
I see.. Well I have a few options u may want to check out..

Will drop u a PM soon as usual..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

[QUOTE=tigerprawn;21420177]May I ask how you know this? 😊

Quote:
As of two months ago, Aini’s well, back in her home town.
lmao this tigerprawn , see Ai Ni news only keep asking non stop… XD
Old 01-07-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
😆 just miss her. Nothing wrong. My heart feel like asking so I ask, no need to hide ma. Some older bros here closer to her still have contact I don’t but I’m not asking for her contact too. I respect her wish who she wants to keep in contact. What’s the point I ask? No point really as in many other things in life also no point, just ask and know only I guess feel better in a way have some news. Other than that I mean no harm, since this is forum for sharing so I ask. That’s all. No ulterior motive.

[QUOTE=iTea;21420278]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
May I ask how you know this? 😊

lmao this tigerprawn , see Ai Ni news only keep asking non stop… XD
Old 01-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
RV Momo’s “trial” stint in KL was short-lived. Not sure which jie-mei’s she was with in KL then… I hosted Momo at my hotel

Also hosted Sydney (the slim and pretty face GD gal) by sheer co-incidence when saw her WC Petronas Towers posting when I was in KL several years ago. Nice, unexpected "reunion".
oh sydney, that must be like couple years ago right when she was at KL
Old 01-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Oh nice..

I've yet to bump into Nat/Carol here tho.. Wonder where she's "hiding"..

She's another unforgettable lass like Aini..

Sighs while it's good to reminisce about the good times we had with them, it's a bittersweet feeling as we will most likely never get those kind of standard here liao..

Around late 2020, Nat washed and blew me on the red stool in the bathroom for the last time before she retired. I never tire of her routine. For a brief period, I had LN re-enact the same (when she was in the mood to comply ) but Nat is the original!

Never bumped into Nat since then… very co-incidentally, she sent me a teasing WC message recently. She seems well.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
oh sydney, that must be like couple years ago right when she was at KL
At least 4 or 5 years ago coz I recall it was way before covid. I was checking WC in my hotel room after dinner and she just posted she was in KLCC. I invited her over.... a very short walk to my room at Mandarin Oriental We both had a really good laugh (and good time)!
Old 02-07-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ke-ying-massage/

Short review

Very nice body shape and pretty SYT! Remind me like those k pop dancer kind. Wore oversized shirt. Can like those poly xmm.

Massage 7/10 not bad

Location very central. First time go this area. Commercial style. But toilet need to go far far away.

Sensual slow and steady.. will lie beside u. HN. Good and white smooth body. And nipple also solid..

Quite Gfe style. $120 damage
Old 02-07-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
😆 ah ha ha~ pls don’t mix me up with supershaft I don’t have ass fetish! I’m just curious and probably speaking the minds of many others who are equally curious about what happens to Aini since her sudden abrupt disappearance ~
On another note re going China, for me at least, Aini’s work WeChat seems to be unattended and zero response since she left and her personal WeChat appears to be delisted/ stopped using, so even if hypothetically I wanted to go China, there’s no way I could contact her again. Just curious if it’s the same for everyone here? Or anyone still in active contact with her (censored screenshot or advise her latest WeChat update or what’s she doing now or went which other country if any? Eg. Dubai or Australia as other bros mentioned some other white card ML did?) Update on her current status would be greatly appreciated 😆🙏🙏 not necessarily I must find her la but knowing for a fact she’s doing well moved on to whatever satisfies a curiosity I guess 😊
What’s the point of knowing? Provided what she wants u are able to give… when they are not doing well, they want money.. they do well also want more money. Don’t be naive but be practical. Even if they are at another country and u fly over to find them, they would just be thankful for that moment after which it’s BAU. So it’s better to enjoy and cherish what’s present at the moment.. coz for your Donnas and Ailas, they ain’t coming back and I don’t think you are able to find them again
Old 02-07-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
RV Momo’s “trial” stint in KL was short-lived. Not sure which jie-mei’s she was with in KL then… I hosted Momo at my hotel

Also hosted Sydney (the slim and pretty face GD gal) by sheer co-incidence when saw her WC Petronas Towers posting when I was in KL several years ago. Nice, unexpected "reunion".
This momo being the aeroplane queen she was, flew the biggest plane on me in KL... lol

Ask me go find her and I set my business trip... then she decided to leave 2 days before I arrived. She had to leave so just too bad...

Btw so coincidental mlx just came back....

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 02-07-2022 at 01:25 AM.
Old 02-07-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Bro, hows her look like? Can zhut zhut? Lol...
This one play and tune nip also cannot. Will get scolded. You think can zhut zhut? Haha. But many rich bros still support regularly with gifts her previous trip and support her very expensive add on service.

So conclusion is, to each his own. One man poison, another man precious. But if you are looking for good massage or value for money that sort of thing, you are looking at the wrong ml.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Icic, there's Orange and Cheng Cheng, I believe you are referring to Orange, who had a recent update on 27th.
Actually I finally figure out both of them. Orange is actually FL so outside the scope of this discussion. Young cute horny. She will say things like no sex for past two days so damn horny and will masturbate. Even show me how she does it. Kinky. With her, you get to visit exotic locations because she is a nomad.

Cheng Cheng is Cheng Zi. She is pending RTC. Guess after I shared a one liner about her situation and that of Bier, CZ appts got booked up whole day. I don’t even get to book her. LOL.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Interesting stuff.. Thanks for the useful info..

Which makes me think whether RV Momo was in the same situation when she was in KL.. And also got rumour she was working with the SYT Annie there as well lol..
Bringing on Reminiscence Weekend, RV momo, Aini, LN, MQ, Annie and even Carol/Nat. LOL.

Of the above list, missed Annie and Carol/Nat the most.

Annie at Sophia Hills. Wow. Her jap student costume. BBBJ in the shower as she kneel down FN to engulf the meat rod in her tiny mouth. Followed by the hugging from behind “fake love marking” while in shower. Good old days.

Who can forget Carol/Nat stool in shower. Followed by a good massage on her bed and then proceeding to Nuru on her inflatable in the living room. That excitement of almost having your dick slipping into her as she slide up and down your body. Mind blowing.

Don’t get me started bros. LOL. Back to reality.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not so sure about current but the previous stint was good thou not mind-blowing. Definitely suitable for those like tall, slim and leggy.
Thanks bro.. I tried and did had an enjoyable session with her
Old 02-07-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bringing on Reminiscence Weekend, RV momo, Aini, LN, MQ, Annie and even Carol/Nat. LOL.

Of the above list, missed Annie and Carol/Nat the most.
Absolutely! This is a rather nice memory lane we are on this weekend There were indeed some wonderful wonderful girls along the way.

And as I sink into my plastic chair taking another deep sip of my kopi o at my regular coffeeshop, I too begin to reminisce. And then, a sudden feeling of emptiness befalls me. Not of sadness or missing. There's just a feeling of nothing. Lol. There's no feeling of lament , missing, remorse or unhappiness or even sadness.

Yes, I too had the greatest of times with the legends mentioned here and perhaps several dozens more who became legendary in my world! If anything, I actually feel happy and excited when I think about them. Because for me, there has always been, and will always be another girl who would take the place of my past favourites, and become my new favourites. And I can't wait to see who's next!

But that's just me. Maybe I need to go check with the doctors if I still have a heart in my chest cavity. Lol.

@Aftershave@8 you really do have the inside track with the babes, you lady killer you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1