The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbaduckie View Post
Normally would recommend Xue Er instead but it seems like she delisted
and RTC liao ...
Old 03-12-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Both MILF wor. I only tried Cheryl before once and her nuru was great as it was warm gel and her boobs are really big to fondle. Price increased and location not ideal to me so decided not to RTM.

Celine got mixed reviews on her services and attitude.
I think Cheryl's current location better than her previous but this is my point of view lah

I visit her not too long ago and find she slim down. Looks good.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
19 yr old with 2 hj bbbj at $108 ? Too good to be true
Old 03-12-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
19 yr old with 2 hj bbbj at $108 ? Too good to be true
Bro. Got disclaimers lah "Above Price Include Entrance+Massage+HJ Only. Note That Additional Fees Would Be Required For Sensual Teasing Services" so same as those mp with 58+50hj fully clothed and no roaming. Need top up to remove top, top up to remove bottom, top up to roam, top up to zhut, top up for bbbj and whatever they can think off. So the final bill would be a surprise. Not a carrot, so will stick to those with one flat price mls.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Bro. Got disclaimers lah "Above Price Include Entrance+Massage+HJ Only. Note That Additional Fees Would Be Required For Sensual Teasing Services" so same as those mp with 58+50hj fully clothed and no roaming. Need top up to remove top, top up to remove bottom, top up to roam, top up to zhut, top up for bbbj and whatever they can think off. So the final bill would be a surprise. Not a carrot, so will stick to those with one flat price mls.
Sharp eyes. I missed out looking at the small font disclaimer

Another Spa lady -
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mei-na-zi-massage/
Anyone tried?

Last edited by Mobile88; 03-12-2022 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goan View Post
So far only 3. Will take 1 more week after im clear before trying new ml just to be safe for everyone.
All 3 BBBJ?

Take care. Chiong safely

I love BBBJ but I always go for CBJ for safety even I go FJ.

Last edited by goodnick; 03-12-2022 at 10:08 AM.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Disclaimer up front, I am a regular of Elmi, so I am definitely biased
, agree with all of your MR, except:

I wont classified her under the chubby spectrum, she definitely put on weight since day one here but most went to her waist area

Most likely you are the quiet type or caught her on a bad day.
She’s quite the conversationalist in my humble opinion, always enjoyed chatting with her.

Her service has always been consistent and I feel she’s definitely one of the better ones in the current batch of MLs
Old 03-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

To end the week, went for a trip to Xiao Xiao (Small Small).

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Visit to this cute lass always did the trip to perk up the day. Her bubbly energetic personality is so contagious.

Location although eastwards, but still pretty accessible.

Not much diff from the photo for those that dunno. She's the kind that will look student like even her age is not.

A good rub, a more than decent sensual with tongue on the back, and her boobs are just so nice to squeeze, the right firmness from grabbing a handful or two. But the highlight is the ending head massage I will always request, really comfortable and probably one of the best I had.

All that drive the day into a positive note for the drinking session after. If I need to really relax, she will be one of my best choice.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whitewhale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My virgin FR, just went to visit this lady on a Fri afternoon.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-ying-massage/

Room: Quite clean, tho toilet needs to be shared with other tenant of the house. Something I find good about her is that she will coordinate with the other tenant to make sure the bros do not clash with each other.
Looks: 85% similar to ads with usual discount on filters. She applied light make up. Pleasant look like GND.
Boobs: B, slim body.
Attitude: Personally I think this is where she shines. 0 phone usage. Dry me with the towel. Very warm personality to share about her life view and some funny encounterance. Playful personality that doesnt gets you too bored with heavy topics (some ML likes to dwelve deep in their their hardship a lot). Melts through the ice fairly quick. For awkward potato like me, I am quite comfortable to be around with her.
Sensual: Knowing I surrender very fast, she tried her best to prolong as long as possible. Teased by her 99. Just purely from HJ POV, she's the most satisfying for me thus far.
RTM: Yes why not.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Satisfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ya-ya-massage/

I saw 1 review on the English Speaking massage thread which implied she was formerly known as Chen Chen, which was tagged to another thread which is no longer available.

TYIA!
Old 03-12-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Sharp eyes. I missed out looking at the small font disclaimer

Another Spa lady -
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mei-na-zi-massage/
Anyone tried?
Not sure if it is the same one at the HC thread. Photo looks different though but operating on the same street. You might want to do a search there
Old 03-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Not sure if it is the same one at the HC thread. Photo looks different though but operating on the same street. You might want to do a search there
It's the same. Her looks IRL is >10 years older than the picture
Old 03-12-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rubbaduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
and RTC liao ...
oh wow damn... didn't know that as haven't been visiting her for awhile. well, can only wish her all the best i guess.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Been away for a long long while, so when I finally decided to step back into the ML scene , it was really difficult in the beginning. Previously I was mainly booking my regulars thru WeChat so I don’t have much entry in their database.

I send out 5-6 texts each time and the only response I got was from XXB, which unfortunately can never align the time. Till Rayna accepted my first booking due to mistaken identity to one of her regular that opens up the door for me.

I skipped all the known shared unit and just go for the stays alone type, which happens to be the 4 most talk about boobs. I visited all 4 on foot, so should be no problem for fellow foot bros, u just need to do some homework.

KK
Furthest away from mrt, but there is a bus stop nearby where u can wait, there’s even a temple nearby where u can walk in and make an offering or grab a drink or a simple meal, remember to wash.
The smallest boobs among the 4, but it’s still a good size B/C.
The only one that can dish out a decent press, the other 3 can massage shit.
Hardworking and will gives a nice head massage till the time is up.
BBBJ with CIM or HJ, you choose!
Quite green on the sensual part.
Unfortunately she don’t gum me.

JJ
Nearest to mrt
No doubt the best looking boobs!!! Such nice shaped is really rare.
Again very green on the sensual part, so she willingly offer her body/boobs for all your roaming/ zhut zhut pleasure.
I hope she find a better place in her next tour.

LL 童颜巨乳
Can wait at bus stop or grab a prata.
The smallest body size among the 4, but her boobs did not disappoint. 2nd best to JJ.
Very very engaging, no silent moment.
Very experienced on sensual, She made you think you got chance to go all the way, she knew her strength, thus the most difficult to get a slot.

Rayna (this is biased)
She got the complete package for me.
Best kept place among the 4, once I step in, already got mood.
Visually, her body might be the worst looking among the 4, due to her chubby built, but this is the body I wanna roam/ feast upon. Baby soft skin.
Highlight of the sensual is the boobs rub. She spend quite a good amount of time going over your body, front/back/top/down. Usually I will erupt just after a few strokes, the built up is good. God dam good.

A big Thank You to all fellow bros that has been contributing.
Without these contributions, I don’t think I wanna cum back to this scene, simply too many land mines.

Cheers
Nice MR bro! Totally agree with you, I also prefer LL and Rayna as compared to KK and JJ, but they are good too just that more of SOP. The next one you should try Tang tang!
Old 03-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Listerine seems to be the choice of gargle among the PRCs despite the stinging taste. Don't other brands work? I don't use Listerine.
As long as the gargle got the 20% alcohol, any brand. For bro who can drink , spirits like whisky have a higher Alcohol by Volume (ABV) than most other alcoholic drinks and are often around 35-40%.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1