The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Anyway is Zora coming back or return to China for good?
I did tried her once,it was very hard to book but it was good experiences.
She informed that she will come back in March.
Old 26-02-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Oh no…who was it?
Ya madmax bro, who ah?
Old 26-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Now it seemed the norm for returnees to cut back on their services....many citing covid fears and all the rubbish.
Yeah rubbish since many of them were here during Covid but now it is not as fearful as before?

They are also aware of the competition... thus the risk of getting dropped. I was browsing the ads with a ML and she knew of all the info of the returnees from the agents.

C
Old 26-02-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
Ok i saw what is VP but what is SP ah?
Is our local. There is a SP telegram.
Same person running VP.
Check their VP telegram. Is inside there.
Old 26-02-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah rubbish since many of them were here during Covid but now it is not as fearful as before?

They are also aware of the competition... thus the risk of getting dropped. I was browsing the ads with a ML and she knew of all the info of the returnees from the agents.
I spoke to one who was offering cbj in 2018. But dropped it when she was back last year.

She said that customers were telling her that hj is the norm for 120 now. Hence, there is really no need for her for continue cbj.

I guess there is a market for vanilla services as well. Many like me are just looking for pure companionship. A good hj is better than poorly done bj.
Old 26-02-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

Tried her earlier.

Communication: quite prompt. Directions were clear.

Apartment: a little bit untidy. Sofa was affected by dripping air con unit. Toilet was wet, not so clean. Fresh towels were provided.

Looks: ok. Won't reject. 70% like photos. Rosy cheeks. Quite fair. Hair was tied up but doesn't look that long.

Body: tall girl. Slim. Legs are long. B cup.

Attitude: friendly, tries to strike up a conversation with you.

Services: massage is not bad. Half naked, thorough cat bath, shows stamina in her 3D sounds effect. Vanilla.

RTM. Maybe. For her height and slim frame, and hospitality.
Tried her a few days ago too, didn't notice about the sofa as I was ushered right into the bedroom. Indeed tall and slim. Gotta give discount to the video and photos but still pleasant imo. Her service attitude is really good. Massage is ok but much better than those piano types. Hard to find girls who are willing to work hard these days. So up her for this.
Old 26-02-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Now it seemed the norm for returnees to cut back on their services....many citing covid fears and all the rubbish.
But are they not aware that there are way more choices for us customers now?
Old 26-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I understand that YMMV but hope that I could get some recommendations on some ladies that gives you the AV or sultry experience. Willing to try out myself to experience it at my own risk. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

This is the correct one right? Used to be at area K? I visited her once only and she left shortly after. Reduced services now it seems...
Hi Bro, I thought she always was vanilla last time one? But she really got the jc girlfriend feel sia..
Old 26-02-2023, 04:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Guess she feel her value is that now from her "advisor".
Ha ha, bbbj for 2 hr ah? I dun think my prick head can tahan.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-02-2023, 04:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
WA her for 2 days, only 1 tick. her WA DP also quite weird.
I sms her for my first visit, she replied very fast. I wechat her for the rest of my visit.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-02-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Hi Bro, I thought she always was vanilla last time one? But she really got the jc girlfriend feel sia..
I only visited her once and it was so long ago... but I remember at least got CBJ... the reviews suggests as well

C
Old 26-02-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Visited Xiao Qi aka Wencun last week.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Really satisfying experience with very enjoyable sensual and a decent massage to boot. Not sure if she cut back on any service compared to her previous stint but if she represents the non-vanilla group that senior bros had pre-covid days, i can fully understand the laments bro have with the current service standards
Old 26-02-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just read her 2020 reviews and get an idea. Anyway need to visit this round to verify since they may not know what is posted on their ad.
See who take the bullet first and share the current offerings. Can help other bros save their hard earned money.
Old 26-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
WA her for 2 days, only 1 tick. her WA DP also quite weird.
I have not met any ML who use WA. Sms for first visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1