The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Suddenly so many familiar faces/names popping back up, lol

Good days!

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108432 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
Writing a simple MR for this cheerful and attractive ML, W : https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Kudos to Marq’s MR, I visited W.

W isn’t plump at all. Not sure why there was mention of her being plump.

Hygiene : I would rank W’s offering as among the top few. The bed towels are indeed changed after every session.

Body : W offers what I am looking for. Not too tall, not too short. Her nice breasts are indeed very beautiful. Very beautiful. I never get tired of the cuddling session with her.

Communication : Such an ease. Me being quieter by nature let her take the lead with much delight. She can literally talk about anything under the sun. Indeed, she has an interesting character and outlook of life. Some bro mentioned about W being earnest and diligent. I really can’t agree more.

Looks : W is a good 8-8.5. Strong contender for the natural beauty in this aspect. One can imagine how much she stands out when she puts on makeup. Oh yes, her gorgeous eyes deserve special mention. Mesmerising indeed.

Hj: patient and stimulating, more so with those gorgeous eyes looking at you periodically. (Bros who take longer to reach climax should consider to share this info with her earlier before the deed. I felt it is a win win for both parties.)

Recommendation : definite RTM material for someone like W. Last but not the least, as many reviews has mentioned, she is not a time watcher.
Wow, nice one seem like need to go for a try liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2023, 12:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108432 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Tks for the info.+18 for you.
+153 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Hello

What’s her current work name?
Is this the same an qi that was around in 2019?
I visited one an qi at 2019 🤣
current name is xiao qi 小琪.
yup, iirc, her previous stint was in 2019, just before covid.
but there were quite a few MLs with the same name during that period, i'm not sure which an qi u actually visited. lol
Old 27-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Part 2 of my belated FR for today's

ML: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/

Look: She gives me the sha da jie vibe, or maybe I'm sot tio. Greeted me in the dark dress, suits her so very well
Body: Alittle bit on the meaty side, skin is smooth but her body so very cold, like really very cold think aircon tuned too cold that day and cause FN during sensual
Boobs : Quite big to my surprise, very very soft to grope
Attitude : Very chatty as I expected from reading her FRs, time fully utilised in and out 53mins, very sincere and hardworking lass. Zero awkward moments with her
GFE : For me alittle different, felt like going to your mistress' place kinda-feeling
Sensual : FN, One of the better ones I have tried so far, really knows how to maneuver her body to turns u on plus her bbbj skills is legitimately good I have tried as of late combined with alluring seductive voices and occasional deepthroat
Massage : Skipped, went straight to the sensual part which is truly surprising, a truly easily turn-on b2b massage

ML: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

Look: Oh my, such a chiobu! little to no discounts from her (new) photos online
Body: Little to zero fats, can see exercise alot or frequently. Very 阳光-kinda lady with a nice meaty ass to grab on a fairly petite lass
Boobs : Flawless complexion on her, boobs size B
Attitude : Patient, another very chatty lass with little awkward moments
GFE : Vibes better than expected, but although she knows cantonese but unfortunately I don't so couldn't fully take advantage of that but still vibes relatively well
Sensual : SN plus no kissing or pecks but the sensual session was more than decent as her hj variations is quite refreshing, reminds me of other ML but in a chio-er appearance and fitter body
Massage : Strength-wise is surprising good for a petite lady, but honestly that's not what we came for right *wink*
Old 27-02-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
The slightly meaty milf? Yea she is one heck of a cock sucker.
Yeah.. still can't find a good replacement for her.. damn.
Old 27-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Condo is a throw away from Alljunied mrt, fruit stall next to it..if you know it, you know it. ML already delisted before kena. Any experienced bro can recommend what step one should take when intercepted before even going up ? Catching Pokémon lol?
don't think they will/can intercept u before u even go up.
for me, i'm a bit paranoid, will usually take lift to 1-2 floors above and then walk down. i guess this also has the added benefit of checking out the stairway to see whether they are waiting in ambush. lol
but of course once u enter the ML's unit, then your fate is not in your hands.
Old 27-02-2023, 01:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post

ML: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/lynne-massage/

Look : Quite a cutie yet chio pie, eyes a bit doe(?) is that the correct term for it? little existent fats, overall a chiobu (definitely not on the milf ends)
Body: think got 160cm tall or around, surely turns head when walking down the streets in orchard roads, imagining her in a tight fit figure-hugging dress
Boobs : Ample boob size combined with the aforementioned above is very seductive (for me, personally)
Attitude : Polite and seductive, patient in bbbj and her eyes I cannot tahan, seductive as fark
GFE : Huggy girlfriend vibes and never awkward, like literally really very huggy
Sensual : Only pecks on the cheeks for me, but oh god showers with u! first time I've gotten and her bbbj was decent, one of the better ones I have tried and stamina quite zai
Massage : Skipped so cannot comment
Not so stupid to let her massage me. Play with her for the whole session more shiok mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-02-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Bro, Breeze is listed under what name?

EK is pretty but vanilla right!! Memory failing me… so many comes and goes
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/topaz-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Not so stupid to let her massage me. Play with her for the whole session more shiok mah.
Her pricing is super ex compared to the rest. So good?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hahaha I always do his with MLs. Like those hot ones, I tell them don't massage me, let me play with their boobs and zhut zhut like baby. But a lot of them a bit stubborn, die die want to provide the massage because apparently "I paid for it already" and insist that I lie face down, later then play lol.

How you request to play with them sia bro?
Old 27-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/emma-massage/

Any bros tried this dua liap ML yet? Face in pic looks very heavily photoshopped so I'm abit wary... Would appreciate some detailed reviews on her!
Old 27-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/emma-massage/

Any bros tried this dua liap ML yet? Face in pic looks very heavily photoshopped so I'm abit wary... Would appreciate some detailed reviews on her!
If I am not wrong, she was previously called Ke-er before the name-change, and there was already quite a number of MRs on her. For example:
https://samsforum.online/showthr...3266&page=7677
https://samsforum.online/showthr...3266&page=7692
https://samsforum.online/showthr...3266&page=7697
https://samsforum.online/showthr...3266&page=7831
https://samsforum.online/showthr...3266&page=7845

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-02-2023 at 05:36 PM.
Old 27-02-2023, 03:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Her pricing is super ex compared to the rest. So good?
Last time she charge 160 for bbbj now up to 170 still worth it lah. Bath for you before and after the massage, SN and play with you, where to find? I think only AiNi can compare with her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-02-2023 at 11:24 PM.
Old 27-02-2023, 03:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Hahaha I always do his with MLs. Like those hot ones, I tell them don't massage me, let me play with their boobs and zhut zhut like baby. But a lot of them a bit stubborn, die die want to provide the massage because apparently "I paid for it already" and insist that I lie face down, later then play lol.

How you request to play with them sia bro?
Just tell them you dun like to massage the back lor. Requst to massage your chest instead. Claimed you like sexy massage.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Last time she charge 160 for bbbj now up to 170 still worth it lah. Bath for you before and after the massage, SN and play with you, where to find? I think only AiNi can compare with her.
$170 is for 90 mins lah... this group quite vanilla one.

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1