The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ditto point 1.

And if one were to think that deleting messages in whichever app means it can’t be retrieved, you are dead wrong. Dead wrong.

You know means you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
This other guy is talking cock only. When the AV really catch you, you have 2 choices.
1. you cooperate and they ask you a few questions, record your statement and you go on your merry way.
2. Behave like this lao hero and claim the ML is your gf. Then you would be cordially invited back to the station to try their nescafe, and you would be reminded many many times that lying to the police is a criminal offense.

He really thinks AV is retarded is it?? Pls lah, they look at the girls phone immediately all the records come out liao. Actually they don't even need to look at it, just hold the phone for 1 hr and watch all the sms and wechat and calls for bookings come in.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks! I found the exact link (https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/) with many bad reviews (dated 2019-2020), mostly on her rushing service (entire session less than 30 mins). Same person?
She only came on a really short 3 weeks stint late last year. Visited her yesterday. Nice clean apartment. Really effort in cleaning. She told me she spent one whole day on first day cleaning. And it was nice to hear her say she will put in effort to abide by the wants of bros, like hygiene, time management, no phones etc. Nice young MILF. Great body. She was wearing a super nice T back during sensual. Good replacement for me over LL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
wa sad...was finding her listing but can't find anymore
LL did say she will try to come back around May period. I think this is good so we can rotate the other MLs first
Old 01-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Revisited some of the returnees I know from before. And I must say they remain helluva more fun than the current vanilla MLs which, happily, will be gone soon enough. But I must stress YMMV.

EK
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/ek-massage/
A surprise awaits those who have seen her before. I really enjoyed my reunion with her.

Rui Rui
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/
What silky, smooth, creamy, fair skin. What a sexy, slim, petite body. What a sweet demeanour. What a gal. Our bodies embraced, reliving the awesomeness we thought we had forgotten so many moons ago.

Strangely, today a bro didn't enjoy his session. I don't know why, but I'm so happy she's back. Will rtm definitely.

And also a special shout out to these hardworking service-oriented babes who have dished out huge doses of wonderful pleasure and experiences.

My new favorite ML roster this week whom I've visited 2 or more times already:-
Tall, leggy, uniquely beautiful Xia Xia
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/
Sultry sexy Xiao Qi
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Sensual, loving Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tian-tian-massage/
Seductive 99
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/99-massage/
Fun, sunshine smile Tu Tu
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tu-tu-massage/
Eager, outgoing Nicole
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-nicole/

The time is now, live it!

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 01-03-2023 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan
Recommanded by ex luoluo
Syt with nice facial just arrived at our shores with shared apartment
Still shy but with a little warm up she becomes a little vixen wanting more
Good pressing and head massage after sess
Those syt suckers should give her a go
Not vanilla services and makes ur money worth
Old 01-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Pathetic drop in service. Mediocre now. Her choice.

I’m spending my money on other ML. Removing her from my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post

Menu: Vanilla offering in skirt pant (1 piece)
Petite, gorgeous milky skin , A+ but ngam her overall frame, no zhut, no kissing, shy or just don't want eye contact... the heavy rain and soaking condition reminded me of Rayna/XX, sigh.
RTM :Nope
Old 01-03-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.When the AV really catch you, you have 2 choices.
1. you cooperate and they ask you a few questions, record your statement and you go on your merry way.
2. Behave like this lao hero and claim the ML is your gf. Then you would be cordially invited back to the station to try their nescafe, and you would be reminded many many times that lying to the police is a criminal offense.
That is true. I have been in their raids 3 times already. Once, got lucky and managed to leave safely. The other 2 times, well, I was caught as the ML opened the door for me to leave after the deed.

So yes, do cooperate. You're fucked if you want to play hero.

Also they usually catch you as you leave, because they need to build a case against the girl. That means they must gather real hard evidence, not just circumstantial evidence. And hard evidence can only be had AFTER you have done the deed and paid for it. The submissible evidence is in the form of your confession/statement. That's all they want from you, and you are free to go.
Old 01-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Pathetic drop in service. Mediocre now. Her choice.

I’m spending my money on other ML. Removing her from my sig.
I noticed she was in your sig just this afternoon... you just visited her? It's too bad.

Zara
Old 01-03-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Revisited some of the returnees I know from before. And I must say they remain helluva more fun than the current vanilla MLs which, happily, will be gone soon enough. But I must stress YMMV.

EK
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/ek-massage/
A surprise awaits those who have seen her before. I really enjoyed my reunion with her.

Rui Rui
What silky, smooth, creamy, fair skin. What a sexy, slim, petite body. What a sweet demeanour. What a gal. Our bodies embraced, reliving the awesomeness we thought we had forgotten so many moons ago.

Strangely, today a bro didn't enjoy his session. I don't know why, but I'm so happy she's back. Will rtm definitely.

And also a special shout out to these hardworking service-oriented babes who have dished out huge doses of wonderful pleasure and experiences.

My new favorite ML roster this week whom I've visited 2 or more times already:-
Tall, leggy, uniquely beautiful Xia Xia
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/
Sultry sexy Xiao Qi
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Sensual, loving Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tian-tian-massage/
Seductive 99
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/99-massage/
Fun, sunshine smile Tu Tu
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tu-tu-massage/
Eager, outgoing Nicole
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-nicole/

The time is now, live it!
Thanks for the list bro. Can ask if those not listed as FN on SLG means SN only?
Old 01-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
While I never kena this situation before (and pray hard I don’t ever do), I hope people don’t read it as thinking they know how to play the game and decide to go act as though it’s consensual sex in front of AV when caught.
What i understand is general advice is still not to geh kiang and try help defend the girl in those cases. Unless you and the girl clear off all tracks before every session and don’t leave a single trace when your phones are checked, or you already have a ready made mutually agreed statement to make when questioned if not likely your lies will be caught by the experienced AV. Don’t go and add an offence to your name if you were not breaking one in the first place. I do believe if they want to go clean up they might have already gotten some necessary info already, try to play them out they also won’t go back empty handed one.
Quote:
This other guy is talking cock only. When the AV really catch you, you have 2 choices.

He really thinks AV is retarded is it?? Pls lah, they look at the girls phone immediately all the records come out liao. Actually they don't even need to look at it, just hold the phone for 1 hr and watch all the sms and wechat and calls for bookings come in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Ditto point 1.

And if one were to think that deleting messages in whichever app means it can’t be retrieved, you are dead wrong. Dead wrong.

You know means you know.
Quote:
That is true. I have been in their raids 3 times already. Once, got lucky and managed to leave safely. The other 2 times, well, I was caught as the ML opened the door for me to leave after the deed.

Also they usually catch you as you leave, because they need to build a case against the girl. That means they must gather real hard evidence, not just circumstantial evidence. And hard evidence can only be had AFTER you have done the deed and paid for it. The submissible evidence is in the form of your confession/statement. That's all they want from you, and you are free to go.
Yes - all true like what some bros mentioned here too but I think most of you did not get my message correctly or maybe my england is bad:

I meant that the lady cannot get arrested based on neighbor's suspicions alone which is how the initial post got started. Yes, if AV or ICA is already coming after someone without any neighbor's complaints, then she is done for.

And if you are caught in there unluckily, then yes, tell the truth and co-operate please !!!

Reminds me of the old MP days some years back - where customers must register their name and IC and we always advice bros here to put their real IC and not lie.

If AV comes in and checks the register and calls out you and the correct IC, you just give your statement and go. If you are called out with a fake IC in the register, you can be charged.

Look, I know the game and I am not sending a wrong message but correcting that someone cannot be charged with just a neighbor's complaint.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Yes - all true like what some bros mentioned here too but I think most of you did not get my message correctly or maybe my england is bad:

I meant that the lady cannot get arrested based on neighbor's suspicions alone which is how the initial post got started. Yes, if AV or ICA is already coming after someone without any neighbor's complaints, then she is done for.

And if you are caught in there unluckily, then yes, tell the truth and co-operate please !!!

Reminds me of the old MP days some years back - where customers must register their name and IC and we always advice bros here to put their real IC and not lie.

If AV comes in and checks the register and calls out you and the correct IC, you just give your statement and go. If you are called out with a fake IC in the register, you can be charged.

Look, I know the game and I am not sending a wrong message but correcting that someone cannot be charged with just a neighbor's complaint.
Thanks for the clarification I guess just your original post can be wrongly interpreted as “knowing to play the game” which I think as you rightly clarified here there is no game to play, just cooperate
Old 01-03-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah good advice and good to know. Did not know you are lao jiao even in this experience

Always thought if I’m careful on my end (which means upon arrival) I should be safe, but it seems like need to rethink, it’s not as easy to siam if they arrive after my deed and no way for me to be play safe myself also.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah good advice and good to know. Did not know you are lao jiao even in this experience

Always thought if I’m careful on my end (which means upon arrival) I should be safe, but it seems like need to rethink, it’s not as easy to siam if they arrive after my deed and no way for me to be play safe myself also.
Yes - great advice. And like I said, the enforcers need hard evidence. Phone records are usually the most incriminating. You often see all the confiscated phones and SIMs in the video on the news.

Someone PM me and asked this:
>> Whats the worst thing you can get if you dont cooperate? if you have nothing to lose.

If you dont cooperate, you can be charged with obstructing investigation or justice and that is not a light sentence. Co-operate and walk-away.

What is the worst that can happen if you co-operate ? Under-aged sex if the girl you are with lied and is really underage. You can be jailed. It is your responsibility to check their age.

and since we are on this topic - I am really lao lao jiao and I recognize yqz7 and ejazz names here for much sharing of adventures many years ago here in SBF

What do you guys think is safer for you ? MP or Apartment-based ?

I personally feel MP is safer for me - a lot less privacy yes but that has been the standard operations for many years in Singapore. Many girls kena and many establishments got raided, closed and opened and raided again but I dont think customers got the shorter end of the stick. Then again, that was some years back

Last edited by Oralcummer; 01-03-2023 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thresh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I been out of the scene for a couple months. Who are the more popular heavy flavoured ones. I see Taiwan xixi still here (I thought she going back in Feb?) and I see anan is back as xiner? I see malaxi also back

Anyone else good? I read the last 20 or so pages but mostly talking about vanilla ones.
Today was her last day, she going back tmrw. Glad I able to visit her twice last week shiok!
Old 01-03-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/baby-massage/

Short MR of Baby who just came back.
Location: still the same. Limited parking, depending on time of the day. Foot soldiers, might need to walk a bit from the nearest MRT.
Looks: 8/10. Genuine lady looks, not those very heavy make up kind.
Boobs: Soft C, she’s SN when sensual.
Massage: decent which makes me feel comfy. Occasional phone usage.
HJ: Not bad, made me shot my load dry
Overall: she’s a sweet and sincere and lovely girl to be with.
RTM: Yes
Old 01-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/baby-massage/

Short MR of Baby who just came back.
Location: still the same. Limited parking, depending on time of the day. Foot soldiers, might need to walk a bit from the nearest MRT.
Looks: 8/10. Genuine lady looks, not those very heavy make up kind.
Boobs: Soft C, she’s SN when sensual.
Massage: decent which makes me feel comfy. Occasional phone usage.
HJ: Not bad, made me shot my load dry
Overall: she’s a sweet and sincere and lovely girl to be with.
RTM: Yes

very decent and nice lady to spend time with. nonetheless not gonna stay for long.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1