The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried the new girl jiajia? Looks promising
Old 04-04-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Bros, if possible to share openly here, which ML really do shower together based on their advertised services.
If can’t share openly here, please pm me. TIA
Old 04-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now got 140 ml wow

Any fr on her?

https://sglonelyguy21.com/vi-vi-massage/
Old 04-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/nina-massage/

Searching for big boobs MLs in SLG and finally decided on D cupper Nina. Overall very satisfied with her services as I was given full 60 mins with no 1 handed massage.

Looks: Same as advertised photos. Gd complexion and looks.
Body: Slim, fair and tall built
Boobs: C+ or D- Good to fondle her boobs during cowgal position with panties on
Sensual: From normal fingers tingling on my back to arousing boobs B2B contact and kisses on my body and lips...I enjoyed it very much
Massage: Acceptable for back massage using hands and awesome for back stepping massage as I love hard massage
Hj: She really knows how and when to make me cum after making me so high with her high GFE
RTM: Yes
Old 04-04-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
recently went to visit W after she keep messaging me to jio me go find her. during covid i don't recall it was like that

heard from her that there are plenty of girls around now and business not as good too
Plain vanilla , there is limit how many times a person wants to go. Massage also not power, sensual also not power. So steady state is like this one.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
Visited kk. Quite disappointed looks is quite different from photos…
Other than that body is solid.
Massage above average.
If u search before u go, u would read past review on her. I write before too. Average only. And vibe not so good.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
She must be bz WChatting, took some time to catchup on her recent lifestyle tdy as well.
Highly likely her syt fren will be here, definitely not for boobs lover but photo do look syt, more vids on her DY.
Which one bro? The BBQ post or the l love chengdu one? The rest all only mint herself recently.
Old 04-04-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Hmm, I never tried Love yet (though she is indeed appealing from the pics), but my own experience thus far is MLs whom dangle such carrots usually tend to be opposite of what they suggest might happen. Of course, maybe some meant what they say but more often than not is just marketing ploy to entice RTM. Or the special is only applicable for a cut throat price AFTER sufficient rtm. Not suggesting Love is this type but best to just rtm any MLs because you truly like her services, with the mindset that what she "promised" is just a gimmick. I have my fair share of MLs whom also use this stunt but never materialise lol, even after >10 times rtm. I am ok coz to me she just say say only, sometimes if I tease her about her earlier promise, it's amusing to see their reaction to tai ji hahaha. Anyway, is also a dangerous game for MLs to use this tactics if they not prepared to honour it, some bros will take it very seriously and if didn't get what he was promised, things will turn ugly. Then all the bad FRs, reveal address threats all come out.

Lastly, my take is, MLs whom are prepared to go the extra mile and give what is not listed, rarely will voice it out. They will just obliged if asked, or suggest ON THE SPOT, rather than tell you visit more to claim special menu

Again, not directing anything on Love or any particular MLs, just sharing my take. Peace ✌
Well said, it is a turn off actually.
Old 04-04-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any1 know any ML around Serangoon that is good?
Old 04-04-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
recently went to visit W after she keep messaging me to jio me go find her. during covid i don't recall it was like that

heard from her that there are plenty of girls around now and business not as good too
Those popular ones for a reason still super packed... and for her even with the recent push here her business still not good... she need to reflect bah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Any1 know any ML around Serangoon that is good?
Yiyi is not bad but vanilla... MLX is good too.

Zara
Old 04-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Those popular ones for a reason still super packed... and for her even with the recent push here her business still not good... she need to reflect bah.

Yiyi is not bad but vanilla... MLX is good too.
Was visiting MLX. But wanting to change abit. Thank anyway. Lazy to go to far today. Will check out yiyi.

Is this yiyi u talking about??
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/
Old 04-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Also (unpopular opinion) but I don’t think we should kiss and tell. Whatever unique/special/off menu services they provide to you, some other bros will simply never get it or they will be getting it at like 5x your price so simply move on with others because similarly you will be getting other specials where another will not get. Never ending cycle.

This is definitely going to be a contentious opinion as it’s like salary transparency, and the pros and cons of it.
That's the issue about kiss and tell.
Then suddenly, no one get any special treatment.
The unspoken rule has always been broken by some who think they are the only special one 😅
Old 04-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Was visiting MLX. But wanting to change abit. Thank anyway. Lazy to go to far today. Will check out yiyi.

Is this yiyi u talking about??
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/
Yes this one. Read her previous MRs to see if she is the one. Quite different from MLX.

Zara
Old 04-04-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
That's the issue about kiss and tell.
Then suddenly, no one get any special treatment.
The unspoken rule has always been broken by some who think they are the only special one 😅
It is okay if the special one is being identified by the ML...

Zara
Old 04-04-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Still got so many delusional bros talking about being "the special one".

I think you all need to go up to Bukit Timah Hill to do some self-reflection.

And by thinking that doing F-job with an ML is "safer" becos she is "cleaner", you need to submerge yourself in Jurong Lake to wake up your ideas before it's too late.

不要再自己骗自己了

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
It is okay if the special one is being identified by the ML...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1