The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
How I see on 3G/4G/5G

Most of the time when I visit vanilla, I would prepared myself for the limited services.
It’s a vanilla, don’t expect 5g services the 1st time. Unless throw tons of money or u are Andy Lau.

Just like going for a 1st date with a lady who you are going after. . Most of them won’t let u bed her on the 1st date. Things improve over time.

My personal experience with a popular Vanilla Ml.
1st visit - 3G
3rd visit - 4G
Stop for couple of weeks
4th visit onwards - she auto FN and free roaming.
Can Unlock but with a price which I don’t feel justified. So I just enjoy my free roaming from 4th visit.

To me, ml also human. Need some time to develop trust.
If enjoy the spend time with them. Just visit them a couple more times and will be rewarded.
Ok, another noob question. What are the specifics of 3g, 4g, 5g. I think I get the gist of it, but not sure. Haha
Old 04-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 1
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10 quite pretty would consider her as syt YMMV.

Body: 9.5/10 Slim body and slim hands and legs. Very fair skin like snow white which the photo cant show clearly. B+ to C size natural boobs.

Massage: NA didnt opt for this

Sensual: 7/10 still green prob need more training on this. In panty only, Hj ,hug and lick me.

Overall: 8.5/10
Open to conversation and can talk about anything. Likes to laugh. More towards a matured girl. Highlight is the snow white skin , slim legs and natural soft boobs which is nice to grab.

After deed chit chat cuddle together on the bed and fondle the boobs till times up.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro. To give you some perspective, to each their own la, despite many bro’s rave reviews of Aini, never did I RTM.
Can click and one’s type, continue to support the particular ML then.
I can’t please everyone with my MR …. And I have absolutely no intention.
Just like LKY didn’t set out to please each sillypore citizen
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I don't get the hype. I went because of the hype. You guys say until she angel like that lol. I a bit disappointed to be honest. Service is pretty normal ah? But I just didn't like man made boobs. Abit too hard for me. Maybe is just me? But is pretty annoying I keep seeing bros repeatedly spamming here hyping her up like she the next aini like that. She is not

She is not bad but she is not awesome also. Just okay??

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Ok, another noob question. What are the specifics of 3g, 4g, 5g. I think I get the gist of it, but not sure. Haha
Not very sure I’m correct as I learn from here too
3G only boobs
4G plus touching outside panty
5G remove everything and touch everywhere.

So fast kena zap. Lol
Old 04-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I think we have somewhat similar MO.
Mine is 3-5 rule. Move on after the 5th
Our money, we decide

Quote:
How I see on 3G/4G/5G

Most of the time when I visit vanilla, I would prepared myself for the limited services.
It’s a vanilla, don’t expect 5g services the 1st time. Unless throw tons of money or u are Andy Lau.

Just like going for a 1st date with a lady who you are going after. . Most of them won’t let u bed her on the 1st date. Things improve over time.

My personal experience with a popular Vanilla Ml.
1st visit - 3G
3rd visit - 4G
Stop for couple of weeks
4th visit onwards - she auto FN and free roaming.
Can Unlock but with a price which I don’t feel justified. So I just enjoy my free roaming from 4th visit.

To me, ml also human. Need some time to develop trust.
If enjoy the spend time with them. Just visit them a couple more times and will be rewarded.

easy come, easy go

Old 04-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
3G only boobs

So fast kena zap. Lol
Get zap for that post?? +75 when I recover and if I haven’t upz you before
Cheers too

easy come, easy go

Last edited by georgemagnum; 04-05-2023 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
3G only boobs

So fast kena zap. Lol
Seriously? Kena zap for this? Sorry bro..
Old 04-05-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Seriously? Kena zap for this? Sorry bro..
Not zap from your question. Zap from my post. Seriously. I also don’t know how to see who zap me. Just know my points drop. They think how much I care about the points. Come on.
Take my money. I’ll kill u. Take my points? 谁便拿。
Old 04-05-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I think we have somewhat similar MO.
Mine is 3-5 rule. Move on after the 5th
Our money, we decide
I think so too. When enjoy the accompaniment and the feeling is right, just go Lor. No touch also ok to me.
If the feeling is no right, even can 5g on the 1st time, I will also not rtf.

There was one ml. She talk non stop and her tone is irritating to me. And makes me walking out of the apartment with server headache. Never turn back tho I like the boobs. Hahaha. I scare.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro. To give you some perspective, to each their own la, despite many bro’s rave reviews of Aini, never did I RTM.
Can click and one’s type, continue to support the particular ML then.
I can’t please everyone with my MR …. And I have absolutely no intention.
Just like LKY didn’t set out to please each sillypore citizen
Cheers
He feels that way cuz ppl tend to place more belief and trust on FRs from seniors/high pointers..

So most will go in with high expectations which results in greater disappointment if they are not met..

That’s why is useful to put a YMMV disclaimer at the end of FRs lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Get zap for that post?? +75 when I recover and I if haven’t upz you before
Cheers too
I already got a feel you will get zapped. For some reason, i feel like the zappers dont like ppl to know hw the game works. I dk. I gor zeroed so many times.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
I already got a feel you will get zapped. For some reason, i feel like the zappers dont like ppl to know hw the game works. I dk. I gor zeroed so many times.
I share your tots too. U go buy veg rice more time. The aunty also nicer to u. It works everywhere when it involves human. To the bro always don’t have good services from ml. Try it. But play smart. Don’t let them chop u Jiu Hao.
Old 04-05-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
3G only boobs

So fast kena zap. Lol

Upped u bro, cheers on sharing
Old 04-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not zap from your question. Zap from my post. Seriously. I also don’t know how to see who zap me. Just know my points drop. They think how much I care about the points. Come on.
Take my money. I’ll kill u. Take my points? 谁便拿。
Lol, like that also wan zap. And zap damn fast somemore.

Maybe ppl jealous, or feel like loser. Like me like that. ML FN already I 3g only, until ML ownself tell me can touch more one. And even then still 3g max. But not I zap one ah.
Old 04-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

No touch also also ok if feeling is right? Damn! I am normal then!

Non stop talking ML can intro me? I want to try out server headache
If I were you, if I like boobs, I’ll return regardless of server headache

Quote:
I think so too. When enjoy the accompaniment and the feeling is right, just go Lor. No touch also ok to me.
If the feeling is no right, even can 5g on the 1st time, I will also not rtf.

There was one ml. She talk non stop and her tone is irritating to me. And makes me walking out of the apartment with server headache. Never turn back tho I like the boobs. Hahaha. I scare.

easy come, easy go

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1