The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro! I am curious though whether she was in a better physical state last stint years ago. She was actually on my radar since bk then but location not to my liking so never materialise. Perhaps the covid years hasn't been kind to her. Even myself and people around me, covid 2 years work from home, all ballooned..When need to report back to work eventually all need to buy new office wear lol 😆
She was probably slimmer in her last stint though I can't remember exactly, I considered her 'normal' size-wise then.

I nearly missed her too and only had one session with her then. I went there a little mad for some reason (booking or directions maybe) yet by the end of 60 mins, she had won me over with her cheerfulness and service. Not many girls can do that.

Your MR is pretty fair. I RTM to her not for the blow actually, but because I feel so comfortable with her, physical imperfections and all. Next session, I am going to disrupt her routine and ask her to edge/HJ me instead. See how skilful she is
Old 14-05-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Decided to try this ML after coming across a few good reviews.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

Location: Can wait at bus stop in front. Unit is big but is shared. Her room is in the upper level. The walls are apparently thin so I was told not to talk too loud and she was mumbling throughout the session.

Looks: Should be quite young, shouldn't be too far off from the 23 indicated in the ad. She is tall and skinny and with long hair. I thought I went to the wrong place when she greeted me in a full dress looking dazed, like a lost village girl. After a few looks, she does resemble the video.

Boobs: Not an expert but I think they are smaller than C and felt enhanced.

Massage: One hand pianist, accompanied by nice music from the constant beeping from her handphones. Very good conversationist if you want to be Aunt Agony.

Sensual: This is where she shines. No 5G as advertised because she is nice enough not to introduce me to her auntie. Got to enjoy the aroma of the smells of saliva and cigarattes when she pressed her face against mine. Even received call during cat bath, so as to give me some me time to reflect upon life. Probably for the same reason, she ended the session early (at about 40min) so that I can slowly stroll to the bus stop without rush.

GFE: Through the roof. I appreciate that she didn't serve me water as I dislike wasting plastic cups. Save the earth mah.

RTM: Of course ...... n..
Didn't visit her but the part on the period. Makes me wonder if they fake it to prevent customers from touching their pussy.
Old 15-05-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24313 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/manman-massage/

Any bros can recommend other mls that can massage well too ? 😁
Many of those who can massage well are probably in the same age range as Man Man. They include Angelbaby, Ma La Xi, Su Ya, Lucy, Qing Chuan, Elmi, and Nina. Younger one include Tu Tu. The list is non-exhaustive, of course.
Old 15-05-2023, 06:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/manman-massage/

Wanted to book another ml but kenna cancelled last min, so decided to try this ml instead after seeing all the comments on the site.

Looks: Was hesitant to book at first since her pics on the site not very flattering. But when i saw her in person i can say she looks much better than her pics. probably early or mid 30s but still very pleasant looking. Confirm will not reject type. Quite petite and dressed in sleeping gown

Body: slim and smooth skin

Boobs: small B probably, quite soft and nice to fondle

HJ: Not bad, quite vanilla but will lie down beside and moan. Very patient even though i took quite long to shoot.

Massage: 10/10 Very skilled, she is well trained. So far the best among all the condo ml i tried and comparable to ml from spa shops.

Overall: Not syt, but also not old milf. for the pricing she is actually quite good value for money. honest, hardworking and friendly ml. Whole session took 1 hr no shortchange.

The only downside is that her condo is near roadside, so can hear vehicles driving and honking so not that peaceful. But maybe if go at night will not be an issue.

Any bros can recommend other mls that can massage well too ? ��
Man Man very good ah. One of the best condo ml I met so far. Can massage, can play, can HJ and very good to talk to. Told me she like to play mahjong and me too. Every month must find her twice at least. She is there quite long liao. There are also some great massage shops opposite the road of her condo. Big boobs Kiki is good, not so chio but damn good service, very playable.

Normally will pay Man Man 250 (Normally I bring ml go for a late night massage in a couple room is about this price too) for her 2 hr of great service, must show some appreciation to good ml mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 15-05-2023 at 07:00 AM.
Old 15-05-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
Did this ML ask you to open the door by yourself, so that to "pretend you are coming home"? But when you open the door she will say the door u open, knock on her toe and become blue back "immediately?" Understand this keep happening few times a day. LoL.
Lol is this some kind of ice breaker or scam to earn some medical compensation.
Old 15-05-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She was probably slimmer in her last stint though I can't remember exactly, I considered her 'normal' size-wise then.

I nearly missed her too and only had one session with her then. I went there a little mad for some reason (booking or directions maybe) yet by the end of 60 mins, she had won me over with her cheerfulness and service. Not many girls can do that.

Your MR is pretty fair. I RTM to her not for the blow actually, but because I feel so comfortable with her, physical imperfections and all. Next session, I am going to disrupt her routine and ask her to edge/HJ me instead. See how skilful she is
Yeah bro, she does exudes the foxy vibe, which was why I "followed" her listing last stint and recall her in tighter physique. Actually have you tried 7p? I feel she is one of the better edge HJ providers out there. I mean if looks, age and conversation is not a deal breaker la. She has a lovely pair too 😍
Old 15-05-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Many of those who can massage well are probably in the same age range as Man Man. They include Angelbaby, Ma La Xi, Su Ya, Lucy, Qing Chuan, Elmi, and Nina. Younger one include Tu Tu. The list is non-exhaustive, of course.

Oh no, how can Nina be of same massage standard as Man Man!
I have only tried Angelbaby and Nina from your list and agreed with Angelbaby but is only close to Man Man....
I don't visit Nina for good massage.
To me, Man Man one hand massage can out beat Nina.
Old 15-05-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol is this some kind of ice breaker or scam to earn some medical compensation.
Maybe that's her roleplay of wives in her hometown where women could be required to be at the door when the man comes home.

I remembered when I tried a ML in HC thread (long famous thread) the lady would even take my clothes off for me and attempt to remove my shoes and socks too asking me to sit down while she kneel and take them off. I was taken aback
When after everything, she will try to wear them for me as well. But I am not used to it and very paiseh.

Subsequent visits I asked her about it, she said back where she's from, wives do that for husbands.

Where in SG will wives remove socks and undies for you? They will say "you ownself no hands meh?"
Old 15-05-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
tu tu can massage well? have not tried yet, but have seen mixed review about her massage skills so abit hesitant to try
Old 15-05-2023, 09:42 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I really envy you with the cash, time and freedom to enjoy all form of massage services!
Though cash is not an issue but not your kind of freedom to for late night and overnight services.
Cos I choose not to tie down with one woman mah. Also very stupid to get married when i still can cheong. Maybe by 60 I will marry a Viet bu and let her take care of me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 7
iamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/younna-massage/

Back after a hiatus.
Came back to the forum looking for a ML who was able to provide a passable level of massage with higher playability.

Face: 8/10 - Easy on the eyes. To note, very friendly & wearing a smile. +5 yrs from pics.
Massage: 5/10 - I've had better, she tried her best but lacked strength. A for effort though.
Boobs: 6/10 - Petite and a handful. Not a boobs lover, so take it with a grain of salt.
Legs, Ass and etc: 7/10 - This was my highlight. Tight curvy bottom half. Very spankable.
BBBJ & Playability: 8/10 - I appreciate the technique she used. Even went to 69 to put me in full view of her tight ass. High playability too, could feel her wetness as she went down on me and I decided to push my luck to enter with my fingers. Might have caught her by surprise as she stopped and moaned, before sucking my fingers to prepare it for re-entry.
GFE: 8/10 - Greeted me in a red nightgown. Always wearing and smile on her face and she was damn flirty(Even after the deed - I am well aware it could be to make me a returning customer.). Oh, the eye contact too, deadly.
RTM: Will consider. Need to see the rest of the field.

YMMV
Old 15-05-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-22.com/jin-meng-massage/? Looks like my type
Old 15-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Arina in slg looked familiar. Can proceed or don't proceed?
Old 15-05-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-22.com/jin-meng-massage/? Looks like my type
She is a FL, if this is a concern to you:
https://isyou-18.com/model/xiaoli-5232/
Old 15-05-2023, 12:53 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
unbrokensquid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros willing to share FR for either of the MLs?

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ice-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/celine-massage/

Thanks in advance!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1