The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokensquid View Post
Any bros willing to share FR for either of the MLs?

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ice-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/celine-massage/

Thanks in advance!!
Ice looks good!
Old 16-05-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Maybe that's her roleplay of wives in her hometown where women could be required to be at the door when the man comes home.

I remembered when I tried a ML in HC thread (long famous thread) the lady would even take my clothes off for me and attempt to remove my shoes and socks too asking me to sit down while she kneel and take them off. I was taken aback
When after everything, she will try to wear them for me as well. But I am not used to it and very paiseh.

Subsequent visits I asked her about it, she said back where she's from, wives do that for husbands.

Where in SG will wives remove socks and undies for you? They will say "you ownself no hands meh?"
I know who you talking about. I tried her once before also. Really stunned by her attempts to undress and clothe me. So gentle and demure. She also told me the same thing, that where she's from, the wives do that for their husbands.
Old 16-05-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is 99 still working? Can't seem to contact her.

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 16-05-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Bei Bei (please take note that there are 2 Bei Bei in sglonelyguy)

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

After reading the various bros FR, I admit I was on the fence, but decided to try a few days ago.

Location : Shared Unit in a large condo complex (do take note of which lobby).
Toilet : Attached to room.
Looks/body : The 2nd video is her. She was without makeup on the day of visit. Long hair, tall and slender.
Massage : Was Ok, since she had experience working in a Singapore Spa.
Sensual/GFE : SN due to visiting auntie. HJ has techniques that also demonstrated her past experience.
Drink : Since this seems to be a hot topic item, I was offered plain water.

RTMable.
Old 16-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
Is 99 still working? Can't seem to contact her.
Yeah i thought she left liao? Why is her ad still up though?
Old 16-05-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
I know who you talking about. I tried her once before also. Really stunned by her attempts to undress and clothe me. So gentle and demure. She also told me the same thing, that where she's from, the wives do that for their husbands.
bro, mind sharing the link ? not a super fan of this but still keen to experience it
Old 16-05-2023, 11:04 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Tried Xiao Han few days back. Here is my fr:

Face: 9/10 chio by my standards, have a small mole on her left eye...that gives an impression of supermodel that consciously put a mole to magnify their beauty...

Location: 6/10 (Central Area...bad for foot soliders and much away from public transport against the scorching hot sun, this is also the place with other Ang Pai)

Environment: 8/10 (room is simple and clean, with clean towel. Tight security with 2 doors)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural small B which suits her figure) why 8? Because of her protruding nipples

Body: 8/10 small in size and slim

Massage: 5/10 (Gave me light massage to loosen myself, that is not what we are here for)

Kissing: -1/10 (YMMV, why negative? I leave it as that )

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses on both my nipples not on my body)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 8/10 She is an introvert...one question, one answer but she likes to laugh and smile...Playability wise, I agree with one of the bros here...Again, its YMMV

HJ: 9/10 she did in slow and sensual, as she kept teasing till she finally did a killer move which consists of fake lovemaking

Overall: 8/10 In terms of face, overall vanilla package in comparison against other mls, she is good...However, there are lots of other choices around that I will make a world tour before RTM.
This location I like ah. Cos opposite there is a shopping center where I can bring mls to buy groceries. There is a NTUC and a China supermarket, mls love it.

Surprisingly, they like our instant noodles. Ha, cheap cheap lah, bought them many.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
You have already listed 3 of those recommendations. Why not go try them first you wanna collect more recommendations for? Try out and experience it. It is more satisfying. Write FR already ask for next one so we know what exactly you want too.

Just saying. Not that it is bad to ask. But if you got some on hand, go immediately try them.
The skeptic in me suspect he is trying to give the 3 ladies publicity coz it's usually more logical to ask for alternatives after trying those shortlisted lol.

But I shall believe in the good of people once a while la, I guess he is not entirely convinced with all 3 so hope to find a dead sure must try one that ticks all his boxes 😉
Old 16-05-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The skeptic in me suspect he is trying to give the 3 ladies publicity coz it's usually more logical to ask for alternatives after trying those shortlisted lol.

But I shall believe in the good of people once a while la, I guess he is not entirely convinced with all 3 so hope to find a dead sure must try one that ticks all his boxes 😉
Don't think it has anything to do with the good of people. Some folks just can't decide - another case is those who want constant updates if a well-reviewed ML is still good.

Don't get so hung up on it la. There is no perfect ML and take the MRs here (mine included) as very subjective pinches of salt. If one doesn't click for you, try the next.
Old 16-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Don't think it has anything to do with the good of people. Some folks just can't decide - another case is those who want constant updates if a well-reviewed ML is still good.

Don't get so hung up on it la. There is no perfect ML and take the MRs here (mine included) as very subjective pinches of salt. If one doesn't click for you, try the next.
Haha, I just fooling around bro lol. But yes, even the best reviewed failsafe AP can have an offday and deliver a lacklustre experience while the more questionable mixed FR ML may end up giving you the most unforgettable session when the stars are aligned. If have enough good vibe about a ML then just whack la, sometimes the fun lies with the unknown. I have visited my fair bit of solid APs whom I don't RTM after one session.. they are good at what they do but too production line feel for my liking. Seasoned don't always means the best outcome
Old 16-05-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Tried the Ang Pai introduced by bros here, and this is my personal preference (order: highest to lowest)

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kk-massage/

Location: KK (interesting), XX & JJ (decent), LL (G area but moving soon)

Looks: XX (cute & bubbly - 90% as pic), LL (sluty mistress look I like - 80% as pic), JJ (exotic look - 70%), KK (makeup abit thick - 70%)

Massage: XX, KK, LL, JJ (not piano type and not time watcher, KK & LL cont the massage after the deed if have time left)

Foreplay: XX & LL (definitely knows how to use their weapon to wake yours), KK & JJ (abit SOP but still good)

Boobs: XX, LL, KK & JJ (all big at least C+ above but rating based on the amount of time I can play with haha)

HJ: XX & LL (uses different technique and not just rub up and down), KK & JJ (again a bit SOP)

GFE: XX (very fun & easy to talk with), LL (got sluty mistress feel, very naughty), KK (very courteous but not much talking), JJ (quiet cause mayb I went late in the night)

*disclaimer - hope this help and of cos up to individual chemistry with the ml. Stay safe and have fun! Cheers
Since XX and JJ already RTC =( get to know that LL recently came back and fast hand fast leg book her =p
Her new place is great for foot soldier, stone throw away from MRT exit.
Once she open the door, saw her in a sexy lingerie and straight away my little bro sedia! Her updated photos in the listing definitely matches her.
Still the same as bubbly as chatty and doesn’t look at phone during the session.
Enjoyed kissing her and zhuting her natural melons which is big and soft not like those saggy kind. For boobs lover like me, her asset are definitely the highlight that you can’t stop fondling. The feeling of her twin peak motor-boating on your face is indescribable <3
Soon enough, my little bro exploded and she doesn’t stop caressing and make sure she drained all out.
The gfe is gaogao as if you are visiting your mistress.
Heard that she is gonna RTC soon if she can’t extend and I will definitely try to visit her again before that! Overall $120 + tips well spent!

But first, let me try out her friend Nina who I also saw that she returned ^^

Last edited by Virginhere; 16-05-2023 at 02:12 PM.
Old 16-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
happyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YIYI
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yiyi-massage/

Looks: 7/10 discount abit but is about there la, appeared in an oversized shirt which gave the GND feels
Body: 7/10 like other bros said, not the tightest but soft pair. Gravity definitely has done its job, but its not like drop to floor kind. for me still ok. Not fat but definitely not petite, SYT/model ppl can skip
Massage: 5/10 pass for effort la, but obv not the main point here, quick 10mins but definitely got cover good area
Sensual: abit of teasing and body rub with her soft pair on your back, then flip over and catbath. Good coverage and not shy abt it. Sadly aunt is here so signal dropped to 4G. good hand actions but not much stroking before the main event. BBBJ was fast and furious, no teeth at all with great suction. Went for quite long and no black face, definitely not those half fak bj. Was surprised i managed to CIM as this the first WL that managed to make that happen. So 9/10 BBBJ.
GFE: Sadly not offered drinks but definitely all smiles and easy conversation. let go my soldiers in 30mins and stayed to chat while she massage the legs. 7/10

Overall good session with someone that can make me feel comfortable. Location wise is great for non drivers, stone throw away from mrt exit. the cons that myself and other bros have pointed out does not really affect me much but to each their own. Will RTM to try and last longer this time and see waht 5G signal is like with her
Old 16-05-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyblade View Post
YIYI
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yiyi-massage/

( Click to show/hide )
Looks: 7/10 discount abit but is about there la, appeared in an oversized shirt which gave the GND feels
Body: 7/10 like other bros said, not the tightest but soft pair. Gravity definitely has done its job, but its not like drop to floor kind. for me still ok. Not fat but definitely not petite, SYT/model ppl can skip
Massage: 5/10 pass for effort la, but obv not the main point here, quick 10mins but definitely got cover good area
Sensual: abit of teasing and body rub with her soft pair on your back, then flip over and catbath. Good coverage and not shy abt it. Sadly aunt is here so signal dropped to 4G. good hand actions but not much stroking before the main event. BBBJ was fast and furious, no teeth at all with great suction. Went for quite long and no black face, definitely not those half fak bj. Was surprised i managed to CIM as this the first WL that managed to make that happen. So 9/10 BBBJ.

GFE: Sadly not offered drinks but definitely all smiles and easy conversation. let go my soldiers in 30mins and stayed to chat while she massage the legs. 7/10

Overall good session with someone that can make me feel comfortable. Location wise is great for non drivers, stone throw away from mrt exit. the cons that myself and other bros have pointed out does not really affect me much but to each their own. Will RTM to try and last longer this time and see waht 5G signal is like with her
Just ask for juice next time

And she is very playable. gl.

Quote:
Haha, I just fooling around bro lol. But yes, even the best reviewed failsafe AP can have an offday and deliver a lacklustre experience while the more questionable mixed FR ML may end up giving you the most unforgettable session when the stars are aligned. If have enough good vibe about a ML then just whack la, sometimes the fun lies with the unknown. I have visited my fair bit of solid APs whom I don't RTM after one session.. they are good at what they do but too production line feel for my liking. Seasoned don't always means the best outcome
Yep, just tried someone who's got good reviews here. Very experienced, sultry, good services. But RTM? Nope, too commercial.
Old 16-05-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
Ice looks good!
Ice very fat and big size, the boobs is big but super shaggy, see liao will no appetite
Old 16-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for late response John bro. Need give attention to my beloved

Regarding BM, you nailed it. It’s just her personality and what goes in the room that attracts me back to her countless times.
Very unfortunately, I was there when she got into trouble. And, how apologetic she was really speaks volumes about this lady. I’ll not forget her.

Bro, you committed to share when you come across the next BJ Queen. You say it yeah

Quote:
Wa bro sounds like you there when she got into trouble ! Hopefully not the case..

She is indeed a nice lass. Not the prettiest nor best body, not for boobs lover too and not SYT.. but yet blessed with a nice personality and mouth/tongue to die for lol. Will definitely share if such skilful BJ queen surfaces bro. But we are living in an era where BJ is a sacred service remember? 😜

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1