The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
caicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranksterz View Post
Any nice viet shops in this area?
can try rose @ n*ki* spa, 19 years old.
Old 15-05-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
Bro, is this shop appointment only or can just walk-in at wee hours?
Old 15-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
Where is this bro? Can PM? Thanks.
Old 15-05-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried C*** from g*** s**:

Face: 7/10

was a bit scare at first real person dun look like photo. but in person cute face and quite matched the photo, sweet voice and sincere

Body: 9/10

slim body and build, suits my taste

Massage: 6/10

seems a bit inexperience but good attitude, just missing a bit of sequence in her pressing. willing to put strength

GFE: 9/10

very sweet and sincere, told her to kum my lan a bit she also willing to try try. at the end gave her $50 her reaction was also very happy

Total damage: $58 massage + $50 HJ
Old 15-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
engrybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

was a bit scare at first real person dun look like photo. but in person cute face and quite matched the photo, sweet voice and sincere

seems a bit inexperience but good attitude, just missing a bit of sequence in her pressing. willing to put strength

very sweet and sincere, told her to kum my lan a bit she also willing to try try. at the end gave her $50 her reaction was also very happy

Agreed bro. If we are talking about the same one, i feel her GFE is like 11/10, like your blur blur gf.
Old 17-05-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
caicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Bro, is this shop appointment only or can just walk-in at wee hours?
can walk-in, but better book first.
Old 17-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
The south west area thread got deleted as expected.

Up for awareness.

Some telegram chat group operators have been heavily advertising errr I mean “sharing” their MLs and shops here for free in SBF.

Quite easy to see who these operators lurking in SBF are. They “know” many girls and shops and claim to have recently visited them, and will readily provide you their contacts by PM or even promote them openly in the threads where there are lots of interest, like the recently deleted Yuhua, Balestier and other west side threads.

Not humanly possible to know tonnes of so many MLs movements and arrivals etc and inform bros in double quick time even if you are a prolific cheongster, and even if you go visit several spas on a daily basis. They are in reality, commercial telegram chat group operators masquerading as friendly brothers ever so willing to share.

So you think these “well informed” bros are so knowledgeable and so kind hearted with good sharing and non stop constant updates. And you thank them profusely from the bottom of your heart.

Of course they are, as they are leveraging on SBF’s customers to advertise here for free
This bro seems like very knowledgeable on how the operators work with full awareness of loopholes. Out of curiosity, I go look look see see all the 44 posts that bro Sunnyboi posted, very much on asking for contact or pinpointing who is sharing FR, especially in the West.

Is he one of the background boss that his business got badly affected by other bros sharing lobangs? Business going away and then become desperate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I would like to say a few words, in response to your accusations :
1. Did I promote joints ? No.

2. Is it that I am advertising for MLs and joints across the entire Singapore (I had shared lobangs across the island, and even what I shared is a teeny fraction of my personal database) ? NOPE. Advertised threads are so different in terms of information provided.

3. Did I share about my adventures with and knowledge of individual MLs that I have personally QC, plus some new arrivals ? yes.
There are way too few authentic sharings, some advertised threads and plenty of BS and stories.
I am merely sharing good stuff that are not covered by advertised threads.
For each ML that I share, I can drill down to specifics about them, services, tips etc. MLs know me by my nickname, and know who I am as a person and as a customer.

4. Did I say that I visited all of them in one week ? No. It seems that you never read my posts carefully where I had mentioned about dates.

5. Am I the one who caused SBD moderator to decide to shut down the Yuhua thread ? I don't think so. Decision to shut down threads is a complex one. It is clear to most of us (but perhaps not to you, even though you joined for a few years) that threads and discussions on certains areas of Singapore are taboo. Not only the West. Look at what happened to the USSC and other threads. It is not hard to figure out that when people talk about MLs and joints that directly impact the business of joints that advertise in this forum, the moderators have to shut them down to appease the bosses who advertise.
There are OB (Out of Bounds) markers that SBF moderators maintain, which are not made known to the public.

You have gotten all your "facts" wrong.

I also took my precious time to look at all your 44 posts since you joined (you may have posts deleted by moderators in the past). ZERO sharing, only comments and requests to people for sharing lobangs. Good grief.
So, what gives you the moral rights to make such accusations about me ?

To conclude :
SBF is no longer what it used to be : a platform for people to freely share lobangs and cultivate a vibrant community and market in Singapore. Vast majority only know how to wait for others to share tried and tested lobangs, and are risk averse. Yet others are giving BS and in some instances bully the MLs in different ways.

My recent sharings in SBF is only to test the receptiveness of the folks here to good MLs that I have QCed, plus awareness of new arrivals.
I do much more juicy and detailed sharing with my trusted Bros on a daily basis, via my personal and private Telegram group (FOC basis) which is not open to new members.
My personal network provides me with insights and info of MLs and joints across the entire Singapore.
Furthermore, I walk around and explore unchartered grounds, and uncover gems - stepping on landmines is inevitable, but I have learnt to minimize that and to move on from bad experiences whenever they occur.
So, my lobangs are current and constantly updated.
I am not a leecher who always depends on handouts of lobangs from others.

Truth be told : even if SBF disappears one day, my private group will continue to exist.
I did get contacts from OldUncle before, and QC-ed myself too. Very close to the description. Actually I really appreciate Bros who go QC and share lobang with us.

Pls continue to explore and share more lobang
Old 17-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
This bro seems like very knowledgeable on how the operators work with full awareness of loopholes. Out of curiosity, I go look look see see all the 44 posts that bro Sunnyboi posted, very much on asking for contact or pinpointing who is sharing FR, especially in the West.

Is he one of the background boss that his business got badly affected by other bros sharing lobangs? Business going away and then become desperate?

I did get contacts from OldUncle before, and QC-ed myself too. Very close to the description. Actually I really appreciate Bros who go QC and share lobang with us.

Pls continue to explore and share more lobang
Haha bro, I also wish I am a spa boss, but I am not rich and have no connections to start one. Just a salaried worker who cheong occasionally.

But I miss the good gems posted in several threads which have since been deleted, in no small part previously due to the numerous non stop postings by those operators masquerading as bros "sharing". Noticed they have quietened down somewhat for now.

I am already in quite a few of these free telegram groups so I can see the same info being shared in sammyboy here
Old 18-05-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha bro, I also wish I am a spa boss, but I am not rich and have no connections to start one. Just a salaried worker who cheong occasionally.

But I miss the good gems posted in several threads which have since been deleted, in no small part previously due to the numerous non stop postings by those operators masquerading as bros "sharing". Noticed they have quietened down somewhat for now.

I am already in quite a few of these free telegram groups so I can see the same info being shared in sammyboy here
Nowadays not easy to find good gems, I truly appreciate bros who ownself QC and share their FR. Sharing is caring, so we can avoid landmines. Actually every genuine FR here may trigger the nerve of moderater as there is no clean guidelines on what can/cannot post. I believe all bros are mindful enough to hide away the sensitive information.

I still remember that bro @BoobsterUnited shared with me some gems, when I’m still quite newbie. And I tried, truly they are good with good massage and high playability. I really hope this Sammy forum to go on, so all bro can share freely on a mindful manner.

Always, sharing is caring, and saving on our hard-earned money
Old 18-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 11
69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nowadays not easy to find good gems, I truly appreciate bros who ownself QC and share their FR. Sharing is caring, so we can avoid landmines. Actually every genuine FR here may trigger the nerve of moderater as there is no clean guidelines on what can/cannot post. I believe all bros are mindful enough to hide away the sensitive information.

I still remember that bro @BoobsterUnited shared with me some gems, when I’m still quite newbie. And I tried, truly they are good with good massage and high playability. I really hope this Sammy forum to go on, so all bro can share freely on a mindful manner.

Bravo and well said, totally agreed 👍🏼
Old 18-05-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hi bro, I always read FRs with an open mind, good or bad. The girl could be having a bad day, or the bro writing the FR is a good friend of hers etc. The only way to tell is to check it out ourselves. Anyway, real genuine sharing is good, of course.

My beef is with those commercial telegram group operators promoting their girls here under the guise of sharing. From the way they churn out their gems and info, can tell that it is humanly impossible for just one person to cheong so many joints in a single day, or provide so many girls movements all at once and so quickly. They want to do it in this forum, fine. Just pay their dues as what the other advertisers do here. Or else these threads peppered with their "sharing" will again come to grief, yet again.

These charlatans need to be taken to task as they have caused many of our threads here in SBF to be deleted.

Peace, and have a good day ahead
Old 18-05-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
it is humanly impossible for just one person to cheong so many joints in a single day
One time I visited a FL dome 1, was disappointed with her service and went straight to ML nearby for bbbj, and on my way back home decided to pay visit to another ML cause wanted big boobs on my face...

So it is possible, if you have free time
Old 18-05-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Selina back here yet? Miss her taut body and milfy looks. Any bros got her WeChat please PM me! Will ups!!
Old 19-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
margin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, able to share location? Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

Old 19-05-2023, 06:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69boz View Post
Bravo and well said, totally agreed ����
Agreed too. Upped +153

Quote:

Yes, agreed too. Must know the right tactics to do it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1