The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
lol sorry to pop your bubble bro. this ml have been in sg for a long time, used to visit her at her old shops and definitrly not an syt. and she probably sucked a few thousand dicks before since her prior places are basically fuck shops
In that case, she deserves an Oscar for Best Actress
Old 25-04-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea have $50. Went once only since that time I was nearby.
Hi bro, which ML you got ah? Which package you took that time you were there?
Old 25-04-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

It was Miko or Kiko something like that. Didn't get her wc.
Went once only that time walked in.
I think 58 or 60 but definitely not 88 ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
Hi bro, which ML you got ah? Which package you took that time you were there?
Old 25-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Any petite ones to recommend? Thanks

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-04-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylau65 View Post
hi , does anyone knows the where about of this lady call bella, who used to work at regent spa, thanks
They have changed some staff, the newcomer and the best there is Anna now.
I must strongly recommend Anna❤️ at Regent Spa, she is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for Anna's one hour foot massage as well as full body massage as 45 minutes is not enough. I feel that Anna does legit solid massage which is very professional, can tell she is very experienced and hardworking. Anna uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had sore feet, lower back pain and shoulder pain due to overwork and overexercise, after Anna's massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..🥰
Anna❤️ is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, when she massage my feet I enjoy my feet being massaged and I can appreciate her beautiful face, when I lie down for body massage I chat with her and hear her lovely soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, feels simply sublime and divine..🥰
Old 28-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow best in the world

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 28-04-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I must strongly recommend Anna❤️ at Regent Spa, she is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for Anna's one hour foot massage as well as full body massage as 45 minutes is not enough. I feel that Anna does legit solid massage which is very professional, can tell she is very experienced and hardworking. Anna uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had sore feet, lower back pain and shoulder pain due to overwork and overexercise, after Anna's massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..🥰
Anna❤️ is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, when she massage my feet I enjoy my feet being massaged and I can appreciate her beautiful face, when I lie down for body massage I chat with her and hear her lovely soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, feels simply sublime and divine..🥰
This MR looks like something generated by chatgpt
Old 28-04-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Superb writing and awesome reading pleasure, kudos on your effort
Best if you can post some photos, will be even better
Old 28-04-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Here's a photo of Anna @ Regent (photo will be auto deleted after 24 hours) ...

https://ibb.co/NxX6Z2Z

Last edited by OldUncleSG; 28-04-2023 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Image does not show up
Old 28-04-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cowpay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella is back at Regent
Old 29-04-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Is Cindy from regent spa back?
Old 29-04-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Thank you bro for the compliments, I have been searching for good massage but very difficult, esp those with foot massage. Whats more Regent rates are very value for money, foot massage just $38 / hour.
I used to freq bugis ones, but good foot massage and good body massage always different shop. As for tang dynasty its over priced and quite mediocre nothing special, whats more tang dynasty must wear shorts when massage cannot strip nude and use towel to cover butt and groin, feels uncomfortable.

For fotos of Anna, you can view on their facebook page, just google regent spa sin ming. always updated with new deals and new pics
Old 30-04-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3281 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you bro for the compliments, I have been searching for good massage but very difficult, esp those with foot massage. Whats more Regent rates are very value for money, foot massage just $38 / hour.
I used to freq bugis ones, but good foot massage and good body massage always different shop. As for tang dynasty its over priced and quite mediocre nothing special, whats more tang dynasty must wear shorts when massage cannot strip nude and use towel to cover butt and groin, feels uncomfortable.

For fotos of Anna, you can view on their facebook page, just google regent spa sin ming. always updated with new deals and new pics
Bro, you mean no need to take higher package for GQ?
Old 30-04-2023, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:

Ups you point
Old 30-04-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I used to freq bugis ones, but good foot massage and good body massage always different shop.
I always go to PP Complex level 3 for my regular foot massage at $25/hour. Very good technique and comfy environment.
I have also tried the full body massage at some of these joints ($45/hour) and found that to be quite good too.
I can recommend a Viet MILF there who is good at both foot and body massage, via PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1