The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Innocentman81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

I knew an ML(she stopped being ML already) for quite a while, and one time, she allowed me to do FJ without condom. I thought I would be excited, but when I was about to enter her, my mind suddenly had jialat thoughts like "Raw is war, kena aids, what happens if you can't support your parents and young siblings", and my jialat moment is I went soft, I and ML tried to make it hard. ML kept saying "I'm too nervous, must relax",but I couldn't get hard anymore. After that, I never bothered to try to ask anyone for FJ without condom.
Old 24-02-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

I had once gone to a ML in a MP (don't ask me for contact coz it closed down before covid) many years ago.

The ML massaged me, asked me to turn around, and just gave me a hj without any GQ or mentioning the top up required. The market rate was $50 back then but I got charged $100 for it. Was panicking inside as I was wondering how to pay when I didn't bring enough.

Then I asked her why I should pay her when I didn't ask for it, it was tantamount to molest 😁

Luckily she didn't make any noise knowing I gave her the only note in my wallet.
Old 24-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Jialat!! I was calling chicken blindly and when she arrived I was shocked she was quite elderly but still good looking.

So she proceed to do the deed and after 15 mins still cannot cum. Told her never mind use hand and still cannot cum

Went back watch AV and shoot so easily.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 10-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Had a jialat encounter recently.

Was at bishan junction 8 recently to run some errands and wandered ard the area. Saw a spa Y* Z* and from outside saw two rather cute girls inside. Thought OK la jus try. No hanky Panky also ok at least get massage by pretty girls.

Ccb who knows I went in say wanna massage they say OK but they cannot so another ML had to do it. Wah i see liao sian. Old auntie and looks like she almost my weight. For info I weight abt 100kg.

I sian liao but not nice to just leave and not much time so I thought OK get clean massage pay up and fuck off. Unlikely this auntie will offer anything or anyone would want to accept her offer.

Throughout the massage I kiap my legs tight together to avoid her touch my family jewels until she commented why my ass so stiff.

Then she will occasionally slap my ass but at least she din try to touch my jewels. I thought heng la. Maybe really is clean and can get out safe.

End up she did offer me GQ! Wah I Jitao immediately reject but she keep trying to sound sexy and offer me. Even toking into my ear. Wah lau eh then try to push her finger between my ass even though I kiap it tight. Fuck man. I thought is this the day I Kenna karma for calling ML.

Lucky she only just keep whining for the last ten min although she keep trying to up sell and try to squeeze her fingers between my ass Crack.

Jin fucking suay. End up i pay her a small angbao for NOT giving me GQ
Old 10-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post

Was at bishan junction 8 recently to run some errands and wandered ard the area. Saw a spa Y* Z* and from outside saw two rather cute girls inside. Thought OK la jus try. No hanky Panky also ok at least get massage by pretty girls.

Ccb who knows I went in say wanna massage they say OK but they cannot so another ML had to do it. Wah i see liao sian. Old auntie and looks like she almost my weight. For info I weight abt 100kg.

I sian liao but not nice to just leave and not much time so I thought OK get clean massage pay up and fuck off. Unlikely this auntie will offer anything or anyone would want to accept her offer.

Throughout the massage I kiap my legs tight together to avoid her touch my family jewels until she commented why my ass so stiff.

Then she will occasionally slap my ass but at least she din try to touch my jewels. I thought heng la. Maybe really is clean and can get out safe.

End up she did offer me GQ! Wah I Jitao immediately reject but she keep trying to sound sexy and offer me. Even toking into my ear. Wah lau eh then try to push her finger between my ass even though I kiap it tight. Fuck man. I thought is this the day I Kenna karma for calling ML.

Lucky she only just keep whining for the last ten min although she keep trying to up sell and try to squeeze her fingers between my ass Crack.

i ever kena one fat aunty ml offer my GQ, in the end i gave in, she really had a sexy moan and big white beautiful melons with pink strawberry nipples, yes biggest nipples ever seen, but pink.

in my mind ah fuck it la, just dont see her face can liao, so she bbbj me, so good and strong. with the sexy moan n pink tits. came very fast. but only gave $50. she return me back $20, so only $30

she say she knows her market margin very slim n narrow compare to the younger and chio girls

but soon i still regret, like i was the one being rape n groped. nvr return again. during covid the whole shop was forced to close down for good

dont ask me for ctc as i nvr bother to ask and the shop already no more
Old 05-06-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
During my NS days, used to man CCTV for my camp which was located at ulu place especially the back area, so it was common that ppl would drive and park near there. Once we spot that, we will immediately drive out and park in front of their car so they can't leave. Caught many. This was before the days of camera HP, imagine the things we saw.
bro, Changi Air Base? Prowling can see more action... can sit there,smoke and see car hump....
Old 05-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Picked up a drunk girl outside club.

Stripping her halfway and in her stupor conciousness, she whispered in my ears

"我有爱之病‘’

Not sure if wanna thanks her or cry
Old 07-06-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
Picked up a drunk girl outside club.

Stripping her halfway and in her stupor conciousness, she whispered in my ears

"我有爱之病‘’

Not sure if wanna thanks her or cry
I think you should thank her. You never know.

Last edited by jotan; 07-06-2023 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Error in Lang
Old 10-06-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentman81 View Post
I knew an ML(she stopped being ML already) for quite a while, and one time, she allowed me to do FJ without condom. I thought I would be excited, but when I was about to enter her, my mind suddenly had jialat thoughts like "Raw is war, kena aids, what happens if you can't support your parents and young siblings", and my jialat moment is I went soft, I and ML tried to make it hard. ML kept saying "I'm too nervous, must relax",but I couldn't get hard anymore. After that, I never bothered to try to ask anyone for FJ without condom.
Big brain take over. Good!
Old 10-06-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post

You sibei jialat leh. Kena bait and switch still give her angbao. No wonder old aunties can still stay to terrorise other bros.
Old 15-07-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jadok59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On your mark! Get set! Start!
Old 16-07-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is like this Â…

Dono how many umpteen years ago when the era of HC was at its peak, i was a solo cheongster Â… i will called up the HC & book my favourite girl. At that appointed time, i will quickly sneak in & out of the HC in quick lighting time to avoid detection. I donÂ’t have a car at that time Â…

There was a time, i was too early for my appointment but then suddenly i stomach ache and lau sai, cannot tahan, so I quickly ran to any public toilet in a kopitiam to let the shxt out Â… but after that knn realize no toilet paper so I took the bidet and just spray Â…

Â… then I quickly rush to the HC and wanting to wash there Â… but before i could do it, the girl came in & she tried to be lustful and straight away stripped me naked and asked me to unbuckle her bra Â… and in no time she also naykerd Â…

Then she pushed me to the bed and gave me an AR Â… alamak after that i really dare not kiss her leh Â…

Â… is this counted as a sibeh jialat encounter ? If yes, letÂ’s exchange points leh Â…
Old 16-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4003 / Power: 2
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Mine is like this Â…

Dono how many umpteen years ago when the era of HC was at its peak, i was a solo cheongster Â… i will called up the HC & book my favourite girl. At that appointed time, i will quickly sneak in & out of the HC in quick lighting time to avoid detection. I donÂ’t have a car at that time Â…

There was a time, i was too early for my appointment but then suddenly i stomach ache and lau sai, cannot tahan, so I quickly ran to any public toilet in a kopitiam to let the shxt out Â… but after that knn realize no toilet paper so I took the bidet and just spray Â…

Â… then I quickly rush to the HC and wanting to wash there Â… but before i could do it, the girl came in & she tried to be lustful and straight away stripped me naked and asked me to unbuckle her bra Â… and in no time she also naykerd Â…

Then she pushed me to the bed and gave me an AR Â… alamak after that i really dare not kiss her leh Â…

Â… is this counted as a sibeh jialat encounter ? If yes, letÂ’s exchange points leh Â…
Snr bro TQ for sharing yr sibueyJialat encounter - really scaring for me as customer & wondering if ML ever wash also since bidet is often used by the women ...!!

Anyway, a big thank you for upping my points.

Ack ye comments for uppign me on 16-7-23

Thread for Exchange... 16-07-2023 06:07 AM Chua Soi Lek up you. TQ very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1