The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 9
annatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to all
Talking Singapore girl leaked

Super cute Singaporean wife filthy naked self-timer photos leaked
https://celebrity.ohfree.net/2016/10...os-leaked.html

I don't know her (name, age, location,...) and i need update her info, please help me.
Old 30-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

annatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to all
Re: Singapore girl leaked

Singapore FHM model Jamie Ang nude photos leaked

Just over a week ago a Singapore FHM model by the name of Jamie Ang was in the middle of a leaked photo scandal. Now Singaporeans are searching like crazy on Google and Yahoo search engines for and sharing via email, Twitter, and Facebook the leaked nude pictures of the FHM model and beauty queen Jamie Ang. Yesterday, Yahoo! News Singapore reported the leaked nude images of Jamie Ang were going viral:

Naked photos of Singapore FHM Models 2012 winner Jamie Ang, many with sexually suggestive poses, are going viral on the Net.

Ang is seen fully naked and sexually provocative in the leaked pictures, even posing with a peeled banana in some.

At least 50 nude photos of the former Miss Commonwealth Singapore have been exposed on several local online forums and blogs since early April, but the pictures were quickly taken down as some of sites claimed they were threatened by legal action.

However, the photos continued to be circulated through private messaging on online forums.

Responding to media queries from Yahoo! Singapore, a FHM Singapore spokesperson confirmed that Ang was the winner of FHM Models 2012 and as far as the publication knows, “the nude photos were taken prior to her joining the competition”.

Ang was featured as FHM Singapore’s cover girl in August 2012 with a 6-pager exclusive interview for winning the FHM Models 2012.

This article has it right, people are sharing the link to the original post on sexmenu.net with all the nude photos through private messaging on online forums and through emails. Also, it was kinda cool to see the domain name gutteruncensored.info in a Yahoo! News article. Well, it was good while it lasted… Here is a screengrab of the article on Yahoo! News’ Newsroom reporting this story as it appeared yesterday.
Old 30-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward to updates!
Old 30-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by annatrinh View Post
Super cute Singaporean wife filthy naked self-timer photos leaked
https://celebrity.ohfree.net/2016/10...os-leaked.html

I don't know her (name, age, location,...) and i need update her info, please help me.
wah this lady was one of my fav when SBF started years ago.

She is Joan, heard she is a PRC living in SG for many years. Her NIPs are solid!!

My fantasy. pity I've never bump into her.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

any download links ... all 255 pictures ?
Old 30-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Old 30-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Old 30-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Old 30-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

I can vouch that yes she was in Singapore. Saw her and an older looking Beng at the Singapore flyer food court a few years ago. Was shocked when I saw her coz I clearly remember her face from sbf. Exactly the same in person. I wish I can spread her shithole and eat her unwashed ass. Anyone knows her? She doing FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post

She is Joan, heard she is a PRC living in SG for many years. Her NIPs are solid!!

Old 01-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

https://openload.co/f/Ds1mKeWPOxg/Am..._Video _2.mp4

https://openload.co/f/E_lF-PO5UCg/Am..._Video _3.mp4

https://openload.co/f/Qd5Tap1qk60/Am..._Video _1.mp4
Old 01-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
I can vouch that yes she was in Singapore. Saw her and an older looking Beng at the Singapore flyer food court a few years ago. Was shocked when I saw her coz I clearly remember her face from sbf. Exactly the same in person. I wish I can spread her shithole and eat her unwashed ass. Anyone knows her? She doing FL?
Lucky you.....she's my ultimate fantasy...then. And maybe now...just to re-live that fantasy. hahaha.

Heard she was with an older guy then too.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by annatrinh View Post
Singapore FHM model Jamie Ang nude photos leaked

Just over a week ago a Singapore FHM model by the name of Jamie Ang was in the middle of a leaked photo scandal. Now Singaporeans are searching like crazy on Google and Yahoo search engines for and sharing via email, Twitter, and Facebook the leaked nude pictures of the FHM model and beauty queen Jamie Ang. Yesterday, Yahoo! News Singapore reported the leaked nude images of Jamie Ang were going viral:

Naked photos of Singapore FHM Models 2012 winner Jamie Ang, many with sexually suggestive poses, are going viral on the Net.

Ang is seen fully naked and sexually provocative in the leaked pictures, even posing with a peeled banana in some.

At least 50 nude photos of the former Miss Commonwealth Singapore have been exposed on several local online forums and blogs since early April, but the pictures were quickly taken down as some of sites claimed they were threatened by legal action.

However, the photos continued to be circulated through private messaging on online forums.

Responding to media queries from Yahoo! Singapore, a FHM Singapore spokesperson confirmed that Ang was the winner of FHM Models 2012 and as far as the publication knows, “the nude photos were taken prior to her joining the competition”.

Ang was featured as FHM Singapore’s cover girl in August 2012 with a 6-pager exclusive interview for winning the FHM Models 2012.

This article has it right, people are sharing the link to the original post on sexmenu.net with all the nude photos through private messaging on online forums and through emails. Also, it was kinda cool to see the domain name gutteruncensored.info in a Yahoo! News article. Well, it was good while it lasted… Here is a screengrab of the article on Yahoo! News’ Newsroom reporting this story as it appeared yesterday.
Got new pics? I remember she got one scandal a few years back liao
Old 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post

Will be good to see more of her photos. She is really cute
Old 11-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

New Scandal Singapore Girl Claudia Khoo Naked Photos Leaked

https://www.ninefile.com/8PT
Old 11-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

Singapore FHM Model Jenell Ong Nude Having Some Naughty Fun With Another Girl Leaked Naked Photos

https://celebrity.ohfree.net/2014/12...de-photos.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1