The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

We were having a long chat, with her still clutching her book, lying naked and vulnerable. Finally I asked her to join me on my bed, and she gamely obliged. As she lay within my arms, still talking, I could sense her nervousness, which made me feel kind of protective towards her.

Our bargain consisted of no sex, and only touching, but I found it hard to proceed. Finally after repeated asking whether she was sure and she wanted to proceed, did I slowly start the process.

I was fully clothed in the process, but managed to give her a really great experience. It was mainly touching of her private region, and years of cheonging has made me aware of which buttons to press and how. She was extremely sensitive and responded easily too to my touches, which made the whole process really smooth flowing.

One sign that she had begun to enjoy herself tremendously was the way her face became flushed, the way she kept arching her body, and her verbal agreement to "do it again" in her sweet voice, each time I asked her for another go, after everytime we paused for her to catch her breath.

She became very wet, and the natural lubricants made it more and more easier to caress her.

Finally we had to stop, as time was up. As we parted, I told her to keep in contact.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 09-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

After the session, i messaged her to enquire how she felt about the session. She told me she was relieved and had enjoyed the session, relieved cos it wasn't as bad as she had feared, and also I guessed that she was relieved no harm had come to her. She told me the initial reservations she had in the morning had prompted her not to look for such ads again online. The nervousness was too unsettling for her.

We had agreed that it's always better and less nerve wracking to meet up with people we already knew. Even from the guys point of view, it eliminates the uncertainty of meeting up with unscrupulous people, scammers or pranksters, or those ads in which the description of services provided was worse than services actually provided.

When she told me her timings were flexible and she could actually meet once or twice a week, I knew then that she enjoyed the process, and was willing to meet me on a regular basis.

I had found my sweet little SB, FWB !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 09-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the second meeting.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 19
Hakcor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHakcor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice bro. How much did you pay her for the session?
Old 10-09-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakcor View Post
Nice bro. How much did you pay her for the session?
Aiyo, my parents taught me never to disclose my earnings and expenditures to strangers ...

Besides, if I were to disclose how much I paid S, she might have to pay income tax on the earnings, so shhhhhhhh ....

Old 10-09-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
FootParadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do continue
Old 10-09-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Our second meetup was somewhere in Tiong Bahru ... it was a Friday evening (after work) and I had difficulty getting a room. There was a queue for room availability, and I almost cancelled the apointment. Luckily just as I was about to call it quits, a room was finally available.

When S entered the room, she was much more at ease this time around, as compared to the previous encounter. She had gotten the timing wrong and had rushed down via cab. She wanted to take a shower before we got down to business, and I thought,"why not? Let's shower together"

She was initially rather hesitant about the idea, for I had not stripped for our previous encounter. She reluctantly agreed to showering together, and asked that I get dressed after the shower. I just smiled and we proceeded into the small shower area.

I proceeded to wash her body, enjoying her reaction to the ticklish sensation. I also asked her to wash me, and from the way she tried, I guessed it was her first time actually touching a guy.

After the shower and after drying up, I just crawled beneath the covers, expecting S to protest, but she just looked at me and proceeded to join me beneath the covers.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Aiyo, my parents taught me never to disclose my earnings and expenditures to strangers ...

Besides, if I were to disclose how much I paid S, she might have to pay income tax on the earnings, so shhhhhhhh ....
Yes, how much did you spend on her is too personal... let's talk about your sex life.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Our second meetup was somewhere in Tiong Bahru ... it was a Friday evening (after work) and I had difficulty getting a room. There was a queue for room availability, and I almost cancelled the apointment. Luckily just as I was about to call it quits, a room was finally available.

When S entered the room, she was much more at ease this time around, as compared to the previous encounter. She had gotten the timing wrong and had rushed down via cab. She wanted to take a shower before we got down to business, and I thought,"why not? Let's shower together"

She was initially rather hesitant about the idea, for I had not stripped for our previous encounter. She reluctantly agreed to showering together, and asked that I get dressed after the shower. I just smiled and we proceeded into the small shower area.

I proceeded to wash her body, enjoying her reaction to the ticklish sensation. I also asked her to wash me, and from the way she tried, I guessed it was her first time actually touching a guy.

After the shower and after drying up, I just crawled beneath the covers, expecting S to protest, but she just looked at me and proceeded to join me beneath the covers.
Upz upz you bro, what a real life encounter.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Eredivisie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue TS
Old 10-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support and camping ...
Old 10-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for another sexciting update.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
ravi789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here to support TS
Old 10-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster