The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
That's exactly the reason why I opted to post, bro. There is no next session ... That's why I posted, to seek advice / help from the bros here
You had already progressed far and she seemed have a good feel of you, better to have her consent before proceeding any further.

This is to keep her faith in your trust and definitely benefit you in the long term.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Before I proceed, I have had quite a few messages asking me on which site I had posted my ad. The site is Locanto, a site known to have a lot of scams, cheats, pranksters and what not.

All those bros who, after reading my account and thinking it's quite easy to score on Locanto please be warned. Her response was only one out of the hundreds I have had. Most of the responses turned out to be no shows, scammers, or professional FLs. So don't because of my one account, think it's going to be easy to score there.

In particular beware of scams. Under NO circumstances should you even consider transferring funds in advance of any meets, or as I heard, the lastest method is for the person you are meeting will ask you to leave your money at a certain location, then ask you to wait at another location. Then the person will MIA with your money.

So bros, you have been warned

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 11-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Here's where my account gets a bit ... well, surreal. But it's all true.

As usual after our session I messaged her, the usual "I hope you enjoyed it" messages and an idea what I wanted to do next.

I mentioned that I wanted to try school uniform and/ or toy. She laughingly messaged (with the lols) that she had thrown away her school uniform but wouldn't mind trying a toy. The date was tentatively set for a fortnight later, probably after her menses.

By all accounts she seems to indicate we will meet again, right ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 11-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

On the the day of that last meetup, after I arrived home, I took a nap in the evening.

I actually had a dream about S. I'm not attributing anything paranormal about out encounters. Not at all. But maybe the dream came about simply because she just happened to be in my mind recently. Sometimes the things that occupy our thoughts manifests in dreams.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very interesting encounter you have had so far.

I believe that you were very lucky to have her reply and comply, but you need to also keep your end of the bargain and promise. Honesty is the best policy.

I would like to know your progress in this and maybe some sort of emotional connection you both might develop for each other and leading to penetration in the end. Will you maintain it if penetration were to happen and would you pay for it subsequently?

Thank you for sharing.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Very interesting encounter you have had so far.

I believe that you were very lucky to have her reply and comply, but you need to also keep your end of the bargain and promise. Honesty is the best policy.

I would like to know your progress in this and maybe some sort of emotional connection you both might develop for each other and leading to penetration in the end. Will you maintain it if penetration were to happen and would you pay for it subsequently?

Thank you for sharing.
I guess my answer to that would be, if it's something she wanted to try with me, then yes, I would. But that would only be if she decided she wanted to experience it.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My strange dream seemed to be a continuation of our meeting in the afternoon, for it seemed as if it happened right after we parted ways.

In the dream, I remembered she walked on ahead of me on the way to the MRT station. (We would usually walk in the same general direction, but not walk together, to avoid embarrassment if seen by people we knew) I remember distinctly walking behind her in the dream, and being suddenly accosted by a group of young guys who promptly surrounded me. They looked to be young JC or Uni guys, some wearing white or beige uniforms, and some in singlets and pants. A few of the guys closed around me and asked, "How do you know T***? Why are you following her?" I even distinctly remember being shown a name on a clipboard the guy in the lead shoved into my face.

I denied knowing or following S and managed to push my way out of the group. As dreams go, I found myself along a deserted slip road above and beside an expressway. There was an old derelict overhead bridge crossing the expressway, with the steps leading down to the expressway. The steps were boarded up though, as if the bridge was meant to be demolished. I couldn't make my way back along the slip road but I can't remember why.

In desperation I tried climbing onto the bridge in order to either cross the expressway or get down onto the expressway. I remember as I climbed the bridge swayed whenever heavy traffic passed by.

Then I was awoken for dinner. A truly weird and disturbing dream.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Now a little background to our situation.

S and I usually discussed and communicated via Line app. With Line, you can see when your messages have been read. I would send her short articles and messages and, although she might not always reply, I could see that she read them.

After the weird dream, I thought of sharing it with her. I narrated the dream to her and messaged her, much as I described it earlier. She read it.

Shortly afterward, the next day, she ceased responding or even opening my messages to read them.

It's been a week since.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

I've been trying to figure out if something went wrong. Although I understand that life in the Uni can be busy, yet after our first meeting, when S expressed her relief that our initial meeting wasn't as bad as she had feared, she even indicated she could meet once a week, or even twice a week if our schedules permitted.

I also initially thought because we were unlikely to meet during her period, she wouldn't be replying much, but at the very least she'd still read my messages.

But it's almost as if all of a sudden she's suddenly decided to stop

I keep thinking if it was somehow related to me telling her about the dream.

I even wonder if somehow, in telling her the name in the dream, it was somehow so similar to her actual name, she must have gotten worried that her identity had been disclosed. Yet, what is that likelihood that a name I dreamed of would be her real name? I mean, what are the chances ???

The sudden change of heart, from her eagerness to meet once a week, to her sudden disappearance has baffled me.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

And so, I come to the end of my story, and the reason for posting here.

I hope to somehow find a way to let S know, what I feel about the incident. Is she worried about something? Did something happen to her ? If she had a sudden change of heart, at least I hope to have a chance to tell her this.

I honestly felt we had a great arrangement, something that both of us enjoyed and maybe even looked forward to. If she is worried that her identity had been somehow discovered by me, I want her to know that no matter what, I wouldn't betray her trust by disclosing her identity. The nature of arrangements such as ours, after all, lie in confidentiality and discretion. I myself would also not wish for our little get-togethers to be known either.

Right now I'm in a situation I don't know how to resolve. Do I just forget her and move on ? Part of me thinks I should. But I can't help but feel that this meeting with her was special, something I'm not likely to be able to find again. I should at least try to find a way to explain this point. Rather than give up so easily.

Yet how do I bring my point across to her, to at least explain that it doesn't matter even if I know who she was ? I definitely won't seek to cause her harm. That I understand that discretion is important to her ?

Old 11-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Subasic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro
Old 11-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Hmmm, might probably wanna have a heart to heart talk with her?
How to have a heart to heart talk when I can't even message her. I can't imagine how I can even reach out to her !

Old 11-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

As I stated at the beginning of this post, I feel like I want to post this account of mine onto the NUS/NTU Confessions pages, hoping that she'll manage to read it, and hopefully get my point. How else can I even manage to possibly reach her ?
But I realized I can't post there if I'm not a Uni student, and even then, posting there (or anywhere else) for that matter, might not even reach her.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
How to have a heart to heart talk when I can't even message her. I can't imagine how I can even reach out to her !
There are a lot of fiction in this forum, but if your story is true, I recommend you not to reach out to her.

Old buggers like you and me don't really go for sex anymore. The intimacy and relationship is something we hope to buy. But ultimately she is a service provider while you are a customer. Contacting her just to state your opinion is very egotistical and pointless as a customer.

If you treat it as a fateful encounter and not an engineered one, wait for her contact you instead. If it never happens then you two have no fate to know each other more and you get to keep the good memories. If something happens you know she is coming to you because she has similar feelings.

Try any more, just means you are desperate. Hope that's good advice
Old 11-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post
There are a lot of fiction in this forum, but if your story is true, I recommend you not to reach out to her.

Old buggers like you and me don't really go for sex anymore. The intimacy and relationship is something we hope to buy. But ultimately she is a service provider while you are a customer. Contacting her just to state your opinion is very egotistical and pointless as a customer.

If you treat it as a fateful encounter and not an engineered one, wait for her contact you instead. If it never happens then you two have no fate to know each other more and you get to keep the good memories. If something happens you know she is coming to you because she has similar feelings.

Try any more, just means you are desperate. Hope that's good advice
Even if I wanted to reach out to her, how could I possibly do so? Print my story into leaflets and distribute at the Uni's ?

My post has reached 15000+ views. I suppose I can only hope that in these 15k + views, a miracle may happen, and somehow she may be directed to read this account, understand and hopefully contact me again.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1