The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condom recommendations?

Custom-fit myOne condoms https://www.myonecondoms.com.
I personally use size O22. Not available in Singapore and I typically buy several boxes to last me a few months at a time to save on shipping. Hard to find anything in Singapore that fits me just as well.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecot View Post
I'll give it a try once my current supply runs out. What other condoms have you tried?
Most of the Durex range and the Jap stuff that is always recommended.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-12-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecot View Post
Sagami 001 is thinner. Durex Invisible is about 004-005 if I am correct. Where do you purchase your Sagami condoms from?
Lazada. Abit ex.. $28 for a box of 5 condoms
Old 10-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

When I first started using condom, it was real feel (highly advertised) then followed by invisible (extra thin) until now.

It really stick on to your willy and your partner can feel the head and shaft. Tried oka before but not my type. Probably due to the tightness
Old 10-12-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 3
bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Lazada. Abit ex.. $28 for a box of 5 condoms
Qoo10 seems cheaper, but not sure real or not. But 28 is the RRP here by Sagami SG.
Old 10-12-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
When I first started using condom, it was real feel (highly advertised) then followed by invisible (extra thin) until now.

It really stick on to your willy and your partner can feel the head and shaft. Tried oka before but not my type. Probably due to the tightness
I find the durex thin cd is better and easier to use than oka thin cd. Oka not easy to roll down, somehow, I think they try to make it too tight to get the thinness feeling.
Old 10-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I find the durex thin cd is better and easier to use than oka thin cd. Oka not easy to roll down, somehow, I think they try to make it too tight to get the thinness feeling.
I agree, Okamoto is one of the hardest for me to use so far, and I don't consider myself to be big at all.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kakakiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can try this US brand called LOLA. It's vegan and doesn't have those crazy chemicals. I personally use it and find it quite good. It's just slightly thicker
Old 10-12-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Durex Extra Safe!
Old 11-12-2021, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Durex invisible is my go to.

I tried to use okamato 001 but it wouldn't fit. Don't know why ler, try other okamoto brands and generally found them a tighter fit compared to durex.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
Durex invisible is my go to.

I tried to use okamato 001 but it wouldn't fit. Don't know why ler, try other okamoto brands and generally found them a tighter fit compared to durex.
I totally agree. Quite a turn off when you are on fire and you need to struggle to put the caps on
Old 11-12-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Used to use okamoto big boy but now they don’t sell at normal retail stores. Anyone knows where to get them? Thank You
Old 11-12-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Used to use okamoto big boy but now they don’t sell at normal retail stores. Anyone knows where to get them? Thank You
Shopee or Lazada have. Sold under Watsons. I see it on Watsons and Guardian's online stores too. If I pass by the physical store I will check
Old 11-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

I wish I can say "Magnum" but I'm not AMDK or BBC. For me I go for 001 or Durex. It's always good to do research, try those you think are good till you find your favourite.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-12-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Thanks. Just bought a 36 pack since that is the most value. Anything below that seems expensive per unit. I like that it is 54mm... I've tried the Crown and other similar range ones and those are a bit too tight for me. The Okamotos 002s that I get are better but much more expensive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1