The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: belledejoir

Yea. Good idea, form own group chat. Then all go ask her online.
Old 29-04-2022, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

She act pity and say her bf cheat her $30k. There is no way to get money back. Just spread the words so everyone know she is a scammer. Stay away from her to get into more trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiellove View Post
I have her address, her unit number, her bf carplate number, car model, his name etc.. Both born 1997. Cb kia. If two or three digits nvm still can relax but this time 4 digits lei! Thousands!
Old 29-04-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
Yea. Good idea, form own group chat. Then all go ask her online.
Should we start a new thread/post calling for all of her victims to come forward to join this movement aka “victimsintervention” groupchat? Guys, we cannot act alone. We need to work as a team to bring this girl or couple down. I understand ur pain coz i’ve been down that shit hole too. No need to be white knight or black knights or white shirt or blue shirt. Lets all forget about our differences, lets collaborate and most importantly agree that we are all indeed victims in this case, cross check our facts, analyse, simplify and compile our data. DROP ME A DM PLEASE preferably with ur telegram id so that i can invite u to the group.
Old 29-04-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
victim78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiellove View Post
Should we start a new thread/post calling for all of her victims to come forward to join this movement aka “victimsintervention” groupchat? Guys, we cannot act alone. We need to work as a team to bring this girl or couple down. I understand ur pain coz i’ve been down that shit hole too. No need to be white knight or black knights or white shirt or blue shirt. Lets all forget about our differences, lets collaborate and most importantly agree that we are all indeed victims in this case, cross check our facts, analyse, simplify and compile our data. DROP ME A DM PLEASE preferably with ur telegram id so that i can invite u to the group.
I am victim too....
Old 03-05-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim78 View Post
I am victim too....
Can definitely tell from your nick lol
Old 05-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 10
faptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Act pity. No money for food and rent. Bf cheat her money.
Ask for help. Then ask again and continue.

Anyone here scam by her?
She scam to feed her gambling addiction, her ex taught her the scamming trick.
Have reliable intel that she intends to reappear under a new nick.
Please be careful if/when new girl pops up on the scene resembling her.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faptrum View Post
She scam to feed her gambling addiction, her ex taught her the scamming trick.
Have reliable intel that she intends to reappear under a new nick.
Please be careful if/when new girl pops up on the scene resembling her.
Rule #1: Don’t act as hero to save any gal
Rule #2: Don’t transfer any money. Never, Never, Never

Spread the word so every guys can avoid her and her cash = 0
Old 07-05-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

She says she don’t have money to eat. Don’t be hero to buy her food. She say don’t don’t have money to pay for condo rent. She says her bf cheat her money.

Please spread the word around. Don’t ever be hero and get cheated of your hard earned money. We should spend our money on our family members. That’s more worth it. Make sure no bros are cheated by her anymore. Let her money = $0

In summary, don’t be hero and try to save gal in distressed. Never ever transfer your hard earned money. Trust me. You will never get it back.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Can definitely tell from your nick lol
78 times victim
Old 07-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
fukitol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfukitol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great thread!

I saw her once a long time ago, when she first called herself Charlene De Joir, when her services were legit... I think maybe 5 years back? Can't remember exactly, but Telegram wasn't a thing then so it was via Whatsapp. She was really hot and good in bed.

Few months or maybe 1 year later she asked to borrow money cos her landlord throw her out and she got no place to stay - ended up lending her few hundred to help and she promised to return in 1-2 months. When I chased her for the money a few months later, she said she no money and threatened to commit suicide so I let it go after that.

Few years later she reappeared on SBF, calling herself "Belle De Joir", claiming she lost weight, and advertising her new self, new services, and new Telegram group. Reviews on SBF were very good. I got curious so I paid a small fee ($100) to gain entry to the group and arrange a date with her. She also sent me some of her vids because she remembered me from when she was Charlene and I agree with someone else who posted above that the videos were pretty crappy and totally not worth. On the date itself she suddenly went MIA on chat, never reply me at all. Few hours after the appointment time she messaged me say got very bad migraine and was stuck in bed. She was very sorry and wanted to arrange for another meet. I told her I'd let her know but I never intended to get back to her because of her past scam.

Then noticed about 1 year ago (?) that the channel she distributed her vids was totally gone (so again, tio scammed), and she completely went MIA. So I thought that was that, maybe she retired or something.

Then she suddenly message me last night out of the blue at 2am asking if I was awake. I was but I never replied. Then came onto SBF and saw this thread and my suspicions were correct.

Am thankful that only got scammed a few hundred by her. Sorry to see that you guys got scammed for larger amounts of money. It is good to get the word out to warn everyone of what is going on with this woman. Thank you @dieth1234 for starting this thread to warn others and to @Ezekiellove for offering to start the Telegram group.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukitol View Post
Great thread!

I saw her once a long time ago, when she first called herself Charlene De Joir, when her services were legit... I think maybe 5 years back? Can't remember exactly, but Telegram wasn't a thing then so it was via Whatsapp. She was really hot and good in bed.

Few months or maybe 1 year later she asked to borrow money cos her landlord throw her out and she got no place to stay - ended up lending her few hundred to help and she promised to return in 1-2 months. When I chased her for the money a few months later, she said she no money and threatened to commit suicide so I let it go after that.

Few years later she reappeared on SBF, calling herself "Belle De Joir", claiming she lost weight, and advertising her new self, new services, and new Telegram group. Reviews on SBF were very good. I got curious so I paid a small fee ($100) to gain entry to the group and arrange a date with her. She also sent me some of her vids because she remembered me from when she was Charlene and I agree with someone else who posted above that the videos were pretty crappy and totally not worth. On the date itself she suddenly went MIA on chat, never reply me at all. Few hours after the appointment time she messaged me say got very bad migraine and was stuck in bed. She was very sorry and wanted to arrange for another meet. I told her I'd let her know but I never intended to get back to her because of her past scam.

Then noticed about 1 year ago (?) that the channel she distributed her vids was totally gone (so again, tio scammed), and she completely went MIA. So I thought that was that, maybe she retired or something.

Then she suddenly message me last night out of the blue at 2am asking if I was awake. I was but I never replied. Then came onto SBF and saw this thread and my suspicions were correct.

Am thankful that only got scammed a few hundred by her. Sorry to see that you guys got scammed for larger amounts of money. It is good to get the word out to warn everyone of what is going on with this woman. Thank you @dieth1234 for starting this thread to warn others and to @Ezekiellove for offering to start the Telegram group.
Please spread the words to as many bros as possible. Everyone just block her. Never transfer her money. She say her rate is $800 per hour. $2000 per 3 hours. Once you transfered, she will ask you to help 1 hour before the date. Say she will be throw out, ask for help to pay rent. If you transfer again, she will say she need help for overdraft rent, meaning last month rent. Each month is $800. Then ask for $3k as she need to pay for last last month. Just keep asking and delaying but will never date you.

Also she give you her address in Yishun condo. Each time she give is a different address. Meaning different block and unit number.

Guys, please don’t transfer your hard earned money and never go to her address. You never know if some gangster ambush you or she video and threaten you. Just stay away from her. Block her and don’t communicate with her. Let her cash = 0. That’s the best way. Do not act as hero and try to help her. Your hard earned money will be cheated by her. Not worth it.
Old 08-05-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

Some guys PM me you are cheated by Belle. Some guys PM me to thank me because of this thread, you know she is a scammer so you are not cheated by her. I am really happy you are not cheated by her after reading this thread.

She is very good to connect with you first to get your trust. Text you and you think she is a nice person. Please spread the words to let everyone knows she is a scammer. This way her money will dry up.

Do not let her make use of your kind heart and pity her. She will say she has no food to eat, no money to pay yishun condo rent, no money to pay school fees, her ex cheated her of all her money. All BS and all fake. Don’t fall for it guys.

Do not transfer any money. Never, ever, ever transfer any money. Never act as hero and help her. She is lying through her teeth. Lies after lies after lies. Please keep your hard earned money.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Any news? Any more victims? Do not join her telegram group at $100. It's a scam.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

interesting. i know her instagram and facebook. she seems to be very close to a guy called zon. looks like she is very desperate for easy money. stay safe guys. the few k can kio many fl
Old 15-05-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

if you are one of the victims, you can expose her here https://www.globalantiscam.org/ to put her out of business
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1