The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bobs009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Tired Demi or Jamie on Monday ..please skip ..doki doki is better ..maybe sway it my first time in Kokoro.
My trip there was a pleasant one tried apple(not sure if I hear correctly). Service was good
Old 25-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

went DD but not able to get 5000b package as room all booked

total 9 rooms only n 3 are Jacuzzi room only

so better reserve if u die die wan Jacuzzi

many ladies to choose from

but 3000b package she gave 1 shot only ?

anyway old man like me got quality is enough instead of quantity
save some "bullet" for late night

as compare to maria i think DD more value for money unless u have extra bahts to spare

sanuk!!!
Old 27-11-2022, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at Aya yesterday, sent them a line msg to book. First pick the girl you want then ask what time available. I booked a girl by the name First, which I don’t recommend as the picture and her are way different. Wanted to decline but the line up wasn’t that impressive either. Nuru wasn’t like Mitu, they put some sort of plastic cover over the mattress before the Nuru Gel, totally different experience. Personally I should have gone to Soap@Mitu. Decided to try Soap@Mitu which was a few minutes walk but the one I wanted wasn’t available as I went last minute due to dissatisfaction. Those wanting Soap@Mitu you’ll have to added them on Line, they reply quickly and send you pictures of who’s available, of course ask what time of who you want is available. Got some priced at 3700 but not sure whether good.
Then after took a 30minute walk to DokiDoki to try my luck, I did want to msg them on Line but was paranoid that picture different from actual. Again all fully booked
Old 09-12-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would these places be open on Christmas and Christmas Eve? I see also looks like kokoro is the only one that provides the chair thing experience, any other place does that? Was planning on going daisy dream as well for the jacuzzi but from what I see, no action when at jacuzzi.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 09-12-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iLuvSashimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Would these places be open on Christmas and Christmas Eve? I see also looks like kokoro is the only one that provides the chair thing experience, any other place does that? Was planning on going daisy dream as well for the jacuzzi but from what I see, no action when at jacuzzi.
I think it depends on the girl for daisy dream. I took their signature package which includes nuru and jacuzzi. Forget girl's name but she was open to doing it at the jacuzzi when I asked.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

When to Doki Doki on Friday, took the 90mins package. First time doing nuru massage in Thailand, it was nice. Not much girl to choose from went at 6pm.

The process started with the girl preparing the bed and water. She start with cleaning your body and do her nuru slide. Had 1 shot on the nuru bed.

Then have some massage. Then start round 2.

Didnt know 90mins is 2 shots? Cos I didnt pay more for the 2nd shot

Overall nice experience
Old 12-12-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
When to Doki Doki on Friday, took the 90mins package. First time doing nuru massage in Thailand, it was nice. Not much girl to choose from went at 6pm.

The process started with the girl preparing the bed and water. She start with cleaning your body and do her nuru slide. Had 1 shot on the nuru bed.

Overall nice experience
What’s the damage bro?
Old 12-12-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gu68qq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to mitu/soap few days ago. First visit since Covid, The “new” location is more convenient vs pre Covid times. The new shop is next to terminal 21 and soi cowboy. The receptionist is the same Thai lady vs pre Covid

U can message the shop and they will send you partial face photos before you book

Booked Fabi for 60min 5000thb.
She is a looker with big eyes, fair skin, 160cm and natural B size.
She worked hard in the 60min and gave me a good Nuru session. Mitu girls kept up the good service standard. I got a room just with the wet inflated mat, no bed. It’s harder to boom boom on the mat as it has no friction. I much prefer the older set up. Never the less, it’s a minor point. I enjoyed it

Bro beware, fabi doesn’t work everyday. She mentioned 2-3 times a week
Old 12-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
What’s the damage bro?
Oh 90mins for 3500B

Last edited by lynex123; 12-12-2022 at 02:23 PM. Reason: add quote
Old 14-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post

Overall nice experience
Many MP and Nuru places are 2 shots for 90 min package. If u take 2 girls, sometimes it becomes unlimited shots lol. If the ML is good, it is easy to accidentally misfire during the Nuru session. There's also an MP offer unlimited for 90 min.

I'm gonna head to Doki Doki again when I go to BKK next week. I find the service here is better than Kokoro. It is also difficult to catch those good ML at Kokoro. I want to try Daisy Dream again, but they don't have 90 min package without VIP. I like to spend more time on the Nuru mat than the Jacuzzi.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angrybearr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried nabi from kokoro overal a very satisfying session. Total rate 3900baht.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here tried Boss Massage? I saw their ML got some pretty ones..
Old 15-12-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Any bros here tried Boss Massage? I saw their ML got some pretty ones..
I've tried Boss massage. It is not the totally wet and slippery full body slide Nuru massage on the air mat, its just Nuru gel on your body with simple B2B rub. The girls quality are hit and miss, I passed by for a few days then finally picked one for the service.

The good part is the low price and they open early if you wanna have a session in the morning. But at 10.30am, they only like have 2 -3 girls for u to choose.
Old 15-12-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybearr View Post
Tried nabi from kokoro overal a very satisfying session. Total rate 3900baht.
I managed to get Nabi once, she gave very good service. I want to try Julia, but always can't catch her lol. If you walk in, it is difficult to get good ones also, best bet is to advance book. Another ML Natalie wasn't very good for the Nuru, but the chair play was excellent.
Old 15-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Just tried spicy massage

https://liff.line.me/1645278921-kWRP...untId=652irflq

Would say the service from the Papasan all the way to the girl is good

Saw quite a few good looking ones and SYT

Worth supporting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1