The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Gonna go venture into daisy dream and doki doki later. For nuru massage, 60 mins difference with 90 minutes is 1/2 shots or 90 mins more action?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 06-04-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Gonna go venture into daisy dream and doki doki later. For nuru massage, 60 mins difference with 90 minutes is 1/2 shots or 90 mins more action?
Doki i am sure 90mins is 2 shots by default. Daisy I think is also 2 shots for 90mins cant really remember
Old 06-04-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havbec View Post
Hi Everyone!

Just came back from BKK last week and would like to share a simple tarma massage FR - not Nuru

Initially wanted to go to Analisa to try the 4 hands glory hole but couldn’t find the location after I got off my Grab. Walked alittle and found Asoke First Class Massage in one of the alleys.

Asked for 2 girls, aromatherapy massage at 600B/girl/hour. Massage was quite SOP. As I did not haggle much, settled for 1k each girl for topless autoroam + zhut zhut and HJ finish. Total damage: 3.2k

Simple, not mindblowing but good experience.

Analisa...no idea about 4 hands, never saw that. Been there a few times, mainly oldy fugly, but in later afternoon/eve gets some part timer younger ones in for fast cash.

Out of mebbe 10 times looking i took upstairs 3 times only...
1600 baht for fast game..up..fuk..go..

There are better more reliable spots

No offence but 3200 n you dont even fuk is to me crazy...even at soi 24 i shag 2 gals for that amount
Old 06-04-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Doki Doki is 2shots for 90 mins. Daisy Dream is makeshift Nuru mat on the bed for the 60 mins, inflatable mattress, bathtub and 2s for the 90 min. I find it better to have the 90 mins cuz the Nuru massage takes up a lot of time.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Doki Doki is 2shots for 90 mins. Daisy Dream is makeshift Nuru mat on the bed for the 60 mins, inflatable mattress, bathtub and 2s for the 90 min. I find it better to have the 90 mins cuz the Nuru massage takes up a lot of time.
alamak daisy dream make shift nuru mattress?

Ok here is my review.
Went to doki doki, 3 girls for selection. Saw 1 quite ok good figure n chose her. She is nicha. Typical Thai skin tone (tan) but her figure quite good.
Face also pleasant n pretty to me.
Paid for 60mins 3000b as wanna save money for other nuru
Went to room, single bed, beside is a bath space big enough for nuru mattress.
Stripped n ask to lay down n she begin washing me up first and then start nuru. During washing up already teased here and there. Nuru massage quite good, she tried her best with few positions but the most notable thing she is really good at is her ability to keep fucking my ass with her tongue. She tries really hard to try to tongue fuck me. Best in my years of chonging. Then usual bbbj n then cap me. She is so good in riding me until I came in like 10 mins or lesser. 1 position only and I beh tahan n came. Been so long since anyone can fuck me until I cum, quite a number of times I will go soft one. But today I did pop 1/2 a blue pill.

Worth a visit in my opinion and normally difficult for me to 2 shot in 1 session. So save money n go for 60 mins. I cum too fast and still got time allowance lol. She did piano massage for me and I change n went off coz wanna have dinner nearby

After dinner, Japan to daisy dream n saw 1 sexy girl walk inside. I didn’t venture it since I not gonna f again. Passed by some bars n massage place some the girls quite chio. So if I go to the bars, likely will Kenna LD n just sit there chit chat?

I still planning to visit nana to find my previous girl but not for xxx as too expensive for outcall. Just go for a while n pay for 1-2 LD n grab some ass n boobs

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 06-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
alamak daisy dream make shift nuru mattress?

Ok here is my review.
Went to doki doki, 3 girls for selection. Saw 1 quite ok good figure n chose her. She is nicha. Typical Thai skin tone (tan) but her figure quite good.
Face also pleasant n pretty to me.
Paid for 60mins 3000b as wanna save money for other nuru
Went to room, single bed, beside is a bath space big enough for nuru mattress.
Stripped n ask to lay down n she begin washing me up first and then start nuru. During washing up already teased here and there. Nuru massage quite good, she tried her best with few positions but the most notable thing she is really good at is her ability to keep fucking my ass with her tongue. She tries really hard to try to tongue fuck me. Best in my years of chonging. Then usual bbbj n then cap me. She is so good in riding me until I came in like 10 mins or lesser. 1 position only and I beh tahan n came. Been so long since anyone can fuck me until I cum, quite a number of times I will go soft one. But today I did pop 1/2 a blue pill.

Worth a visit in my opinion and normally difficult for me to 2 shot in 1 session. So save money n go for 60 mins. I cum too fast and still got time allowance lol. She did piano massage for me and I change n went off coz wanna have dinner nearby

After dinner, Japan to daisy dream n saw 1 sexy girl walk inside. I didn’t venture it since I not gonna f again. Passed by some bars n massage place some the girls quite chio. So if I go to the bars, likely will Kenna LD n just sit there chit chat?

I still planning to visit nana to find my previous girl but not for xxx as too expensive for outcall. Just go for a while n pay for 1-2 LD n grab some ass n boobs
Daisy Dream 5,000B VIP package is big room with the inflatable air mattress at the outdoor area (got walls of course) and bathtub. I tried them, the girls are very good, but the cost is a lot more than other nuru places.

You can try Heaven BKK in the lane beside Doki. The staff inside were from Kokoro and same price point as Doki. Nicha is 1 of the popular girl at Doki. Another few like Ivy and Nanny, I heard their service are excellent which I haven't got to try (time don't match). I wanted to book Ivy during my last week trip but Yuri just finished code red and I end up taking her again. I take her almost all the time when I go to Doki haha, also tan skin, slim and good chemistry from all the RTF.

I find the girls at Soi 33 MPs not bad. Soi 22 probably has the least choices for me. But there are other SYT XMMs in other MPs at Soi 24, 26, 53 and 19 haha.
Old 09-04-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ksong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Yeah..... I do my booking thru their line as they dun always answer the shop phone.
Bro can share their line`? thanks.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
tomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried dokidoki previous time and wasn't amazed. see my previous post regarding it

so this time i booked in advance with kokoro for mona as she's the youngest girl listed on the site with a C cup (silicon)

went over at 5pm and waited awhile before mona came by to bring me up to the white room. she's 26 and is fairer compared to the one i had at dokidoki. started out with a wash sitting on a transparent stool where she cleaned me all over with occasionally hand-tease, followed by boobs and foot fuck which is pretty new to me and it did feels good. afterwards was the nuru session on the mattress and it is very sensual with all the rubbing and moaning. special mention to the ass-rimming once i was flipped over, more rubbing and teasing before i was capped and rided on, i think she got tired and we changed to missionary which i exploded soon after.

next came the washing before i was led to the bed for some groin massage and chatting. mona was pretty chatty and good in her english skill, plus my sub-standard thai skill we are able to converse 99% of the time. time went passed quickly before her alarm rang and i asked her if there's still time for 1 more shot. she said yes 10mins more and quickly bbbj me to hardness before im capped again and doggy her this time on the bed. a good 5mins+ of pumping and i exploded again inside her. washed up again, got dressed and was led down by mona and left a happy man

3900 baht for 90mins nuru
Old 13-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to try that Paradise Massage at Soi26 though. Now their website shows the services which girl can DFK, BBBJ, AR or even AJ (+1500B) or creampie (+2000B) lol ... 2400B/90min for 2 shots. Heading to BKK again on CNY week, hope got good girls working.
Hi bro, i dont see any services shown on paradise massage.
Old 14-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeing the mention of Paradise Massage, I can’t help but reminisce. Paradise was opened maybe around 2010? by a Japanese guy who used to run Euro Massage in Euro Inn on Sukhumvit Soi 31. In the early 2000s that was my go to place for a good old oily massage. The owner although a bit serious was very polite and always recommended a very good and suitable girl who gave excellent service. girls were young and pretty and provided excellent service for a decent price. Fantastic place to visit in those days. Then Euro massage closed and reopened as Paradise on Suk Soi 26. it was still good and worth visiting for a few years. however on a visit in 2012, to my horrors There were no attractive or ball tingling girls available to speak of. All that was on hand were those similar to the massage shops where the ladies are sitting outside calling you in. Rather rough looking and over the enticing age group that I would be willing to part money for. Sadly, over the years and Paying a visit once in a while, the offerings in Paradise just did not get back to good old days of attractive, younger girls. Probably the Kapoo club explosion In Bangkok around 2010 had something to do with the disappearance of the better looking and younger massage girls from the Sukhumvit oil massage places.

Fortunately there are still some decent shops around with attractive girls providing excellent service in the Sukhumvit shops. Gotta do some leg work to find one that suits you, but they do exist. Sorry for the history lesson and Cheers!
Old 14-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lex95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The soapies in Ratchada are the best -- fishbowl, large rooms, jacuzzis. Emmanuelle seems to be the most packed these days, I think they got the girls from surrounding soapies that closed down. La Belle is also great. Amsterdam, The Lord, Nataree are all gone

More here: https://swanpass.com/listing-category/soapy/
Old 14-04-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Hi bro, i dont see any services shown on paradise massage.
Paradise at Sukhumvit 26, not the one at soi 22. The girls page displays their service including CP.

That one at soi 22 is not bad too, can choose girls from all the MP in the area, services depends on the girl.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Fortunately there are still some decent shops around with attractive girls providing excellent service in the Sukhumvit shops. Gotta do some leg work to find one that suits you, but they do exist. Sorry for the history lesson and Cheers!
This is the true thing. Explore around and you can pick up pretty ones with the services you want.
Old 14-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Paradise at Sukhumvit 26, not the one at soi 22. The girls page displays their service including CP.

That one at soi 22 is not bad too, can choose girls from all the MP in the area, services depends on the girl.
Thanks bro for the clarification. Any chance of having the Line of Suk26 Paradise, want to book before going down.
Old 15-04-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any good massage spa at soi 33 with syt?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1