The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
foodysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Wonder what's the "interesting" moments ...
Old 06-06-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cant wait for your update. I wonder what is ur plan. Hopeful for more and quicker updates/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

"Okay, I think I got to make a move first!"

About 2 to 3 hours had passed, but it felt like minutes. Sometimes we would talk about personal experiences, catching up with life or, at random, discuss the content on TV that was playing in the background. Z would sit carelessly on the floor, sometimes randomly gathering her stuff to do a show and tell to me. It felt a bit like the good old days.. it seemed like she was trying to fill me in on what I have missed during her teen years. I'd reciprocate and tell her my stories and experiences like a big brother to her.

She's still the same old Z, but more enthusiastic, less shy and most importantly, has developed a decent, innocent body I'd die for.

I got up and asked to use the toilet. I've been waiting for this opportunity to creep on her underwear that might be hand washed in the toilet (I'm sure y'all fellow creep bros have been waiting for this). My heart started thumping as I headed towards their toilet..

But it was not meant to be. There was an empty plastic basin in the corner of the toilet. I came at the wrong time. I consoled myself, remembering I had footage of Z that I later could analyse. As I exited the toilet, I reminded myself that this was just the beginning..

"Bye-bye!"

Z waved enthusiastically to me from the gate as I took one good look at her xmm figure and left.

I rushed home.

On my way back in the bus, I sat at the back seat, making sure I was far away from prying eyes. I casually looked through the videos I had sniped of Z earlier, taking mental note of "interesting" moments that I would eventually analyse and fap to on the big screen at home. With footage like this, I could take my time to appreciate Z's cute innocent looks and her figure for a good long while..

I opened the door calling out for my gf as usual to check if she was home. Fortunately she wasn't.. I then did my due diligence as usual, checking on when she would return and prepared my fapping setup.

Old 07-06-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

**Slowly stroking my cock**

Open on my screen were several files from my background recorder that I've transferred to my PC. At 4K 30fps, each file ran at about 1GB every minute of footage recorded. I had a total of about 20 minutes of Z.

Watching the video, it was like re-living the experience at Z's place except that I can now stare at her body without her knowing. I paid close attention to her exposed fair skin.. with the superior 4K phone cam and good lighting, I could see hints of her veins on her legs.

Compared to S, it was a different experience watching Z. I had yet to obtain videos of Z naked, whereas with S it was the other way around. It felt like a slow buildup with Z, taking my first step to creeping on her. Her naked body was still a mystery, and that fed my voyeuristic lust just right. The yearning to learn what her most intimate parts could look like teased me like crazy.

In the video, Z was sitting on the floor with her legs slightly open. I traced my sight starting from her feet all the way to the mysterious darkness at the opening of her shorts. Damn! It was a fucking tease. Her shorts were not so short that she left nothing to the imagination, but her posture exposed a bit of her butt flesh and a teeny tiny bit of her crotch that wasn't really visible then. Holding the phone low definitely helped..

Taking a screenshot, I enhanced the dark area with Photoshop. As I moved the adjustment slider, the darkness gradually revealed a crease. It was THE crease between her inner thigh and pussy.

My cock tingled.. hard. And I stroked harder. That simple reveal encouraged a fresh glob of precum to ooze out of the tip. I felt.. alive. The feeling reminded me of the reasons why I creep. I was definitely in forbidden territory, pleasuring myself to a hint of my xmm cousin's crotch. The whole idea of it was obscene.. and I liked it.

I could feel my load rising up from my balls. I knew I had to edge a bit more. It was too soon to release.

Scrolling the video forward, Z got up, went off-camera and returned. Just before she sat down, I paused the video and had a good look at her figure. Even though she was just dressed in her simple white T-shirt and shorts, she looked absolutely delicious. She looked like the typical girl you would sometimes spot outside, with small but obvious bumps on her chest and slender legs. And Z had no bf. The innocence factor was at 10/10.

I maximized the windows, my eyes darting across the screen, burning these two moments into my voyeur monster. That familiar itching feeling in my cock began to intensify as I stroked faster.

Her cute face with the ponytail..

Her crotch..

Her innocent figure.

On repeat....

"Fuckkkk... Z..!!"

Old 08-06-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kogisah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to get her.. I told myself.
Old 09-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:

I maximized the windows, my eyes darting across the screen, burning these two moments into my voyeur monster. That familiar itching feeling in my cock began to intensify as I stroked faster.

Her crotch..

Her innocent figure.

On repeat....

"Fuckkkk... Z..!!"

Really cant wait to see more adventures of Z. Learning alot on ways to snipe girls together. And looking forward to your snippets of Z too if you comfortable to share hehe
Old 09-06-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokeyip53 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kogisah View Post
why like bot one?
Old 09-06-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i still can’t upz you but this is good! please continue

Quote:

Open on my screen were several files from my background recorder that I've transferred to my PC. At 4K 30fps, each file ran at about 1GB every minute of footage recorded. I had a total of about 20 minutes of Z.

Watching the video, it was like re-living the experience at Z's place except that I can now stare at her body without her knowing. I paid close attention to her exposed fair skin.. with the superior 4K phone cam and good lighting, I could see hints of her veins on her legs.

Compared to S, it was a different experience watching Z. I had yet to obtain videos of Z naked, whereas with S it was the other way around. It felt like a slow buildup with Z, taking my first step to creeping on her. Her naked body was still a mystery, and that fed my voyeuristic lust just right. The yearning to learn what her most intimate parts could look like teased me like crazy.

In the video, Z was sitting on the floor with her legs slightly open. I traced my sight starting from her feet all the way to the mysterious darkness at the opening of her shorts. Damn! It was a fucking tease. Her shorts were not so short that she left nothing to the imagination, but her posture exposed a bit of her butt flesh and a teeny tiny bit of her crotch that wasn't really visible then. Holding the phone low definitely helped..

Taking a screenshot, I enhanced the dark area with Photoshop. As I moved the adjustment slider, the darkness gradually revealed a crease. It was THE crease between her inner thigh and pussy.

My cock tingled.. hard. And I stroked harder. That simple reveal encouraged a fresh glob of precum to ooze out of the tip. I felt.. alive. The feeling reminded me of the reasons why I creep. I was definitely in forbidden territory, pleasuring myself to a hint of my xmm cousin's crotch. The whole idea of it was obscene.. and I liked it.

I could feel my load rising up from my balls. I knew I had to edge a bit more. It was too soon to release.

Scrolling the video forward, Z got up, went off-camera and returned. Just before she sat down, I paused the video and had a good look at her figure. Even though she was just dressed in her simple white T-shirt and shorts, she looked absolutely delicious. She looked like the typical girl you would sometimes spot outside, with small but obvious bumps on her chest and slender legs. And Z had no bf. The innocence factor was at 10/10.

Her crotch..

Her innocent figure.

On repeat....

"Fuckkkk... Z..!!"

Old 09-06-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

survialsersies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why like bot one?
Old 10-06-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by survialsersies View Post
why like bot one?
Seems like we have bots in this thread
Old 10-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On the left is before enhancement, on the right, after. Inset is the close-up of where I'm talking about. I wonder if she was wearing panties..

"Taking a screenshot, I enhanced the dark area with Photoshop. As I moved the adjustment slider, the darkness gradually revealed a crease. It was THE crease between her inner thigh and pussy."
Old 12-06-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bendandsnap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant wait for the updates
Old 20-06-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

TheVader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Updates + photos are the best.
Old 21-06-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
johnlim82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to get her.
Old 22-06-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim82 View Post
I'm going to get her.
why u repeating what he saying
Old 26-06-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVader View Post
Updates + photos are the best.
Slow and steady.. enjoy!

Days, then weeks passed. During that time, whenever I could, I stroked to a healthy combo of C, S and Z.

I didn't need Z's nudes to feel shiok. There was something very inherently hot about the whole thing. Just having shower videos of S and C, while playing the long game to obtain Z made me feel like my voyeur future was bright.

Just like S and C had no clue how much cum I've spilled over them, Z had no idea what I was actually aiming for. She probably thought it was nice of her "Kor" to connect with her after such a long time. I knew how perverted I was, secretly pleased that nobody seemed to have a clue what I had been doing all along.

I had to be patient and not appear too excited. Truth be told, it was hard to maintain that facade. I had to look natural yet slowly but intently nudge us along the path, my plan to fruition.

That casual meet up and visit was just the beginning. The first goal was simple: to get Z feeling comfortable enough with us in my apartment. It felt like a long investment.. but I knew the occasional 'dividends' would spur me on to eventually reap those tasty, forbidden fruits.

I thought the few weeks break would allow me to rouse her interest in meeting up again. I wanted her to be curious about my life now, after visiting her at her place.

Eventually, I was right. That message I've been waiting for from Z finally came..

"Kor, want to meet up?"

"I was going to msg you haha. Want to come visit my place? You can meet my gf too."

Time to find out if she's shaved or not.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1