The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 10-11-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautiko88 View Post
As promised to Lucky, below is my honest review after 1 week of monitoring.
I took the 1 hour session and it is based on my personal experience and it may differ from others.

Service: She provides authentic JG therapy. NO hanky panky or other sexual service.
Thank you for your genuine report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautiko88 View Post
Some points to take note below:

During session:
- She is quite knowledgeable in the area of TCM, you can ask her questions and she will try her best to answer you.
- She will talk to you and tell you what she is going to do next.
- She will warn you if the next move is going to cause you pain, try your best to endure the pain as it is good for you.
- You will feel the flow of blood/qi moving around your body, especially on both hands.
Thank you for enduring the pain you have went through. As for your case you have many blockages in your body, and because you took the 1 hour therapy which I could only clear the blockages in front of your body immediately without loosen the blockages from the back and therefore you feel more pain. Many others does not feel so much pain as they have lesser blockages than you. Some even dose off during the session in the subsequent visits.

I am doing Blood and Qi circulation for my customers for their overall health and in-terms these will improve their sex life. Many guys were diagnosed with hydrocele and varicocele where I could offer some helps.

Last edited by bellbell; 10-11-2022 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feel Lucky deserves another FR from me - been seeing her every week for 6 months. Overall feedback is that my sexual performance has greatly improved - premature ejaculation solved plus penis feels longer and thicker given that I have someone pulling on it every week.

Will continue to see her to maintain my body in top form.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-11-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-11-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 16
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopussy133 View Post
Feel Lucky deserves another FR from me - been seeing her every week for 6 months. Overall feedback is that my sexual performance has greatly improved - premature ejaculation solved plus penis feels longer and thicker given that I have someone pulling on it every week.

Will continue to see her to maintain my body in top form.
She can definitely help you
Old 12-11-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1