The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Private video

Following the success of The birthday Gift, James’ wife decides to give him another surprise for their anniversary. It wouldn’t be fair if she gets to have all the fun in a marriage would it?

Just when James thought it’s just going to be a shoot while he has sex with his wife’s best friend, he was given a treat to some girl on girl action at the same time.

James : you want to do what ? A private video ?

Anna : Shhhhhh…not so loud…

James : Wow… have you been drinking?

My wife teased me with that seductive side glance. Her eyes are always so mesmerizing, especially with the pandemic going on, seeing her all masked up and revealing only that pair of eyes she takes extra care of in terms of makeup, I could feel random arousal hitting me whenever I made eye contact with her.

With her nice figure and that pair of eyes with a permanent dreamy look coupled with naturally long lashes, her look alone will jolt your dick to attention.

She linked arms with me and told me she found a private studio that came highly recommended by a friend of hers.

Anna : The photographer is very professional, and the result is quite good.

James : Can I assume this friend of yours is called Huimin.

I said, naming my wife’s bestie who she likens to a Siamese twin.

Anna : yes!

She said with an excited smack on my arm.

James : Which in another words, you are telling me you saw a private video of her having sex at the studio.

Anna : clever boy… it’s rather interesting you know…

James : I always thought I’m the sick one in the marriage, but you always seemed to one up me.

Anna : Huimin is a loud moaner did I tell you that..

James : Do you have the video, I would like some reference in order to decide.

My wife pinched and twisted my ear before nudging me in the side of my ribs with her elbow.

James : Owww….

Anna : so… are you interested ? we can do this for our anniversary.

James : I’m still not over the birthday gift you gave me when you got fucked by Ivan, I’m not sure I can stomach making a video with you. I might get a little aggressive and dominating in order to reclaim your body. Are you sure you want that on video ?

My wife laughed as she strolled past a boutique she frequent.

She dragged me in to check out a bodycon dress that is on sale before deciding against it.

Anna : did I say you are making the video with me ?

I felt my heart skip a beat as I gave her a wide eyed look.

James : You want me to watch you make a video with another man ?

Anna chuckled and smacked me on my arm.

Anna : Oh please, that would be really unfair isn’t it, I get to have all the fun.

James : then what do you mean ?

My wife resumed linking arms with me as we walked along the deserted mall. Then without warning, she turned and said it loud enough that anyone within earshot will be able to hear what she said.

Anna : You know, I share everything with my bestie, including our sex life and even the birthday gift for you…

James : Oh come on. You didn’t!

Anna : Calm down, calm down, listen to me…

James : you told Huimin that I watched you have sex with your ex! How could you…?

Anna : If you are going to keep interrupting me, I can’t deliver the good news you know…

James : I can’t possibly see how can a good news come out of this….i…

Anna : I know you’ve been wanting to fuck Huimin for the longest time…

My wife said suddenly and I immediately went quiet. My mind immediately went to the sex forum I frequent where someone posted Huimin’s social media profile online and I responded to it.

Anna cannot possibly know my username, I have been pretty discreet about my account.

Anna : Huimin don’t mind sleeping with you, you need to use a condom of course, so, I’ll let you make a private video with my bestie Huimin… on one condition.

I choked on my saliva and looked at my wife in surprise. It’s like she could read my mind. Of course I have the hots for her best friend, that pair of big C cup boobs sitting on her slender frame, supported by a pair of gorgeous legs.

Who wouldn’t ?

James : What condition?

Anna : I…get to be the director of that private video.

James : As long as I get to be the actor, you can direct all you want.

Read more here
Old 10-05-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
The voice

Melissa is about to take her all important national exams. It’s not good enough to pass, she must ace it. The tuition center she attends can guarantee she top the exams, but at what price ?

Melissa sat quietly in the office of the tuition centre that she went to, waiting for the principal to come in. It was 5.30am in the morning and in a couple of hours time, she would be taking the 1st paper for one of the key national exams.

Her heart rate went up several notches as the principal Mrs Koh walked into the room.

“Don’t worry, what is there to be worried about?“ Mrs Koh said.

“But… this is wrong… what if…?“ Melissa said but was cut off by Mrs Koh before she could finish.

“Singapore is stupid one… ok? Listen to Mrs Koh. Singapore is stupid and generous… foreign students like you are destined for scholarship… ok? I’m just helping to make sure you get it…!”

Mrs Koh started to fiddle with the gadget she had modified on the table. It was a transmitter and a receiver, complete with a miniature earpiece that would fit right in your ear canal.

She had used something similar over the years for so many students. Gesturing to her wall filled with pictures of students who were awarded scholarships over the past 5 years, she proudly proclaimed that if not for her, none of those students would be awarded.

“Look at their smiling faces…. Just look at them shaking hands with ministers…”

Mrs Koh gestured for Melissa to unbutton her school blouse.

Melissa unbuckled the skirt from her Junior college and let it fall to the ground.

Mrs Koh had reminded her to wear a boyshort panty the night before. They needed a full covered panty to hold the device.

“Unbuckle your bra and…. pull down your panty also…” Mrs Koh ordered and Melissa watched her tear open a condom.

Where was the safest place to hide something that you didn’t want people to see?

Inside your body of course.

The device was shaped like a bullet vibrator with a thin wire attached to it. Melissa watched as Mrs Koh carefully deposited the bullet into the condom before squeezing some lube onto her fingers.

“Lift up your leg… relax… just relax…” Koh massaged and rubbed Melissa’s vagina as she eased the device into her love canal.

“Gasppp… ernghhh….”

“It’s ok, don’t think about it… you won’t even realise it’s there after a while…”

Using surgical tape, Mrs Koh stuck the end of the thin wire against Melissa’s waist. The wire went up until Melissa’s breast. Mrs Koh attached a circular pad that looked like nipple tape to the wire and applied it onto her right nipple.

“Ok, you can put on your clothes now.”

Melissa put on her underwear; she could feel the bullet inside her. The covered panty made her feel safer, if she had been wearing one of her usual g-strings, she would probably be freaking out at the thought of the bullet dropping out halfway through her exam.

She buckled her bra and looked down at her bra cup. The thin pad barely registered on her bra; no way anyone could tell that she had something in there.

She buttoned her blouse and pulled on her skirt, smoothing out the creases as Mrs Koh handed her an earpiece the size of a rice grain.

She put it in for her before stepping back and smiling at one of her top paying students.

“Remember Melissa, you are meant for this path… you are born for this…” Mrs Koh said.

Eermmm…’this’ as in …?“ Melissa asked with a raised eyebrow.

“A scholarship in Singapore! The path to an iron rice bowl in the civil service once you get your citizenship…. Won’t your parents in China be proud of you?“ Mrs Koh said excitedly

“Come let’s test the device “

Melissa jumped as she felt a strange vibration in her vagina and a tingle on her right nipple.

“Relax, it’s just a vibration to let you know we are about to talk in the earpiece.” Mrs Koh said.

Melissa heard a man’s voice inside her ear.

“Testing… testing… 1, 2, 3.”

“Ye… yes… I can hear you…” Melissa replied.

Mrs Koh did a few more diagnostic runs before giving Melissa the thumbs up.

“All good… you’re good to go.” Mrs Koh beamed proudly at Melissa.

She didn’t know how things came to this. Melissa was pretty sure she could pass the exams but as for nailing the top spot for a scholarship, that was pretty farfetched to her. However, her parents paid for the ‘premium’ package according to Mrs Koh.

And Mrs Koh had to deliver.

There was nothing for her to worry about Melissa was told. Just attempt her paper normally and the voice would guide her accordingly. Just listen to the voice and she would breeze through all her papers.

Looking up at the wall of ‘fake scholars’ that Mrs Koh’s tuition centre had produced over the years, Melissa could not help but ask.

“Where do the boys keep their device?“

“Melissa dear…. I’m sure you don’t want to know that…” Mrs Koh replied with a smile.

Ushering her to the door, Mrs Koh told her to make her way to her school.

“I’ll reserve a spot for your picture on the wall yah Melissa?“ Mrs Koh said while showing her two thumbs up.

“Ermm… ok…”

Just listen to the voice and everything would be fine.

Read more here

+$4 web credit with this title. Valid till 17/5/21
Old 12-05-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster (A)

Gang withdrawal ritual

Jean decides to quit a secret society. Like all gangs, they have house rules. For a girl to quit, there is usually a price to pay.

Coris : Jean you bitch. You serious about it?

Jean : Yes, I want out.

Coris : You not steady leh. We sisters leh, we agreed to go all the way.

Jean : This is not the kind of life I want. I had enough of this shit.

Coris : What? Hanging out at void decks? Smoking in school uniforms, park in arcade whole day, not good enough for you?

Jean : oh fuck off. It’s the A levels in a few months. I can’t do this shit any longer. I’m no longer in secondary school.

Coris gave her friend the middle finger and gestured to the difference in uniform between them. Jean is already in her 2nd year in a Junior college while Coris is still in secondary 5 after repeating two years in secondary school.

Coris : You got lucky bitch. A fucking Ah Lian like you can get into a JC. Maybe they mixed up your paper with someone elses.

Jean : fuck off. How long do you want to hang out with those degenerates? Until you are 30 or 40?

Coris : Watch your mouth bitch. These are your brothers and sisters you are talking about.

Jean : enough of this brother and sister shit. I’m sick of it all. I want out.

Coris : Do you know what you talking about? You know the price for getting out of 18Kumgongtong?

Jean : Yes…

Coris : AND?

Jean : I want out, my decision is final.

Coris : even if it means going at it with all the men in 18Kumgongtong? Are you fucking nuts?

Jean looked at her books and thought about her future. She enjoyed her life in Junior college and she made new friends. Friends who are optimistic about the future, friends with aspirations.

Not the old group where blond hair, tattoos and lion dance practice in a clan association is the highlights of their meetup. She used to think travelling on the back of a open back truck while drums and cymbals clashed is cool, especially with neon flags and the lion heads proudly displayed.

Now she just thinks it’s silly. There is nothing wrong with lion dance as performing arts, but aside from a handful of clans who take it seriously, plenty are just trying to hoodwink for a living with no real practice and pride put in.

Joining a gang is a dumb move, but it seemed the right thing to do then when she was 13. She needed to feel like she belongs.

At 17, it was perhaps one of the greatest regret in her life so far.

Jean knew the consequences of trying to quit a gang, the rules were stated clearly.

18Kumgongtong for life, or an hour of free for all access with 18Kumgongtong members. Within that hour, they can do anything they want to her, this usually means sex.

At last count, Jean is aware that there are about 30 members with 20 of them being male. Their age ranges from 13 to 55.

Take away those that are underage and in prison or boys home, there’s got to be at least 10 men who will not pass up a chance to fuck her especially she is one of the prettiest one in the organization.

Her only saving grace would be a location and time of her choosing. There’s no way she is going to a hotel or anyone’s home, it will have to be somewhere public.

Now Jean just needs to figure out a place and time, that will possibly deter as many of the gang members from turning up as possible.

Still a virgin, Jean thought about the sweet boy in her class that expressed interest in her, James.

She liked him too, and she wondered what he would think if he knew the girl he liked has her body violated by gang members.

Jean : I just want to get it over and done with.

Coris : You’re fucking crazy bitch.

Jean : Help me spread the word babe. I’m withdrawing.

Coris sighed and tapped away on her phone.

She has witnessed a withdrawal ritual before.

Coris : I’ll be honest with you babe, withdrawal is the last thing on the men’s mind when they are doing it.

She said as she hit the send button, broadcasting Jean’s intention to leave the gang.

Jean expected the group sex, but she failed to anticipate one other thing.

That her so call brothers and sisters, they are going to document the whole process.

Read more here
Old 17-05-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster (A)

A difficult conversation

James chance upon a series of messages by accident, when he pieces the parts together, a picture starts to form. He don't know exactly what it is , but his wife and in laws seemed determined to keep it from him, just a few weeks before their wedding.

One of the most difficult conversation I had with my wife has something to do with her hen’s night party.

Her last night out with her girl-friends.

We are all young once and knowing full well what I did on my stag night, I always wondered what my wife did for hers.

There was an unspoken agreement between us before we got married.

Whatever happens on that night belongs to each of us and us only. Neither of us shall ever ask the other what happened.

Sure, the initial years were good. The honeymoon period even better. Sex was amazing and we chose not to have kids, spending our time and money travelling around the world.

Eventually by the 6th year of our marriage, things started to get a little monotonous. By then, everything had settled more or less into a routine.

I love my wife Grace very much and I have no doubt of her feelings for me.

During these 6 years, we shared countless conversation ranging from retirement to starting a family and even the possibility of relocating to another country.

Both of us have a very rational school of thoughts when it comes to major decisions, more often than not, we embark on a very fact base line of reasoning.

People around us might think we are quarrelling but we’re not.

It’s just us having an engaging conversation.

There is no taboo topic, nothing too sensitive, and nothing is out of bounds except that faithful night of course.

It happened during a short holiday we took to a neighbouring country.

Grace and I packed for a beachfront and relaxing resort holiday like the many we’ve been to. This one is no exception.

I plan to slowly broach the subject and get a gauge on her reaction before pressing further.

Why ?

Why would I want to do that especially it’s something in the past ?

What can you do even if you do know what happened ?

That’s true on many counts but it’s that itch of curiosity. That small itch that slowly grows on you when you don’t scratch it.

Now, I’ve mentioned earlier that Grace and I are very rational people. We don’t do things without a reason and there surely must be something that pique my curiosity why I would be interested to find out more on what happened.

There must be a trigger.

Something that tells me that something happened that night.

Something other than the gathering with her sisters, the spa treatment, the nice dinner and drinks at the pub. All of which are proudly documented on social media.

All up until 1am that faithful night.

Everything went dark after that.

You might think I’m reading a lot into it but when a series of curious incident all happen at the same time, you know something is up.

A friend of mine who works in a private hospital in town told me he saw my then fiancé, Grace at the hospital with her parents the day after the party.

My in laws have some health issues, I wouldn’t read much into it.

However when having dinner the day after Grace’s hens night, my mother in law to be showed me her new smart phone, asking about some new functions. I chanced upon something in the call log.

There was a call log for 5am in the morning.

Again, nothing wrong with a daughter calling her mother but 5 calls has to mean something.

Nevermind. It could mean anything.

Then I saw another number, or rather, another name. Christine, Bridesmaid to be on the call log, I knew something is up.

Not only did Grace call her mum, her friend is also calling her.

3 missed calls there.

Fine. It’s my imagination.

I’m just thinking too much into this.

The final nail in the coffin came when I had a chance to see at Grace’s phone a week later.

You see, with the multitude of messaging apps available nowadays, we forgot something a lot more primitive. The SMS. Text messages.

The exact content of the message sent from my father in law to Grace is as follows ;

“ Ok. Calm down….. we’ll go pick you up…. Tell no one…. Not even James “

That was it.

Exactly what happened on her hen’s night that warrant that number of missed calls, I don’t know.

It has to be something big.

Something big enough for my future in laws to want to hide it from me 6 weeks before our wedding.

Read more here

+$4 web credit with this title. Valid till 24/5/23
Old 19-05-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster (A)

Power dynamics

With great power, comes great imagination. Join James as he indulges in a evening of humiliating fetishes’ with his mistress Yuna.

James approached the girl who is fresh out of junior college at the train station. He double checked the app where he contacted her and saw the text where she described what she is wearing.

Grey cotton shorts and a white singlet may be a common sight in Singapore but one where it comes with a nice pair of hairless legs and ample tits rare and few, especially when blessed with a beautiful face.

James felt his heart beat faster as he walked towards the girl and made eye contact while raising his phone, signalling to her that he is the man she is waiting for.

James : Hi…

Christine : Hi, here you go…

Christine handed over the bag of clothes the man bought off her via the app where 2nd hand goods of every type gets traded everyday.

James : Alright, thanks man.

James handed the cash over to the pretty girl and was about to walk off when she asked if he would like to check the items first.

Christine : ermmm, do you want to check the uniforms first? I put the collar pin separately in a ziplock bag…

James gave her a smile and told her it’s ok.

James : I’m sure everything is ok. Thanks for the uniforms.

He walked briskly away from the train station and towards the carpark a few minutes away.

Christine took the money and looked at the back view of the polite buyer of her old Junior college uniforms and PE attire. She wondered why a grown man will want a set of her old uniforms, especially when he don’t look like he has a daughter of similar school going age.

James drove quickly towards the condominium in a quiet suburb and parked right beside the private lift entrance. He got out of the car and checked the time on his watch, it’s coming to 9pm, he’s already 15 minutes late. His appointment is scheduled for 8.45pm.

When the lift door opened, James saw Yuna drinking water by the island kitchen. James dropped the bag in his hand and immediately got onto his knees.

James : I’m sorry Yuna, I’m sorry I was late…

James looked at his mistress who continued with her 2nd glass of water. He could feel his erection building as he looked at the glaze of perspiration on her body. A white sports bra with black stripes covered her breast while the criss crossed straps intersecting above her waist forced James’ eyes to look at how slim and flat Yuna’s tummy is.

A pair of damp dolphin shorts presented Yuna’s legs and thigh in the same league as how an omakase chef presents his food. Seeing the swallowing action as Yuna drank while glaring at him almost gave James a premature ejaculation.

James : I’m sorry. I…I went to get something along the way…i…I bought something …

Yuna : What did you buy ?

James quickly took the paper bag over and held it up like he was presenting some sacred scrolls to the emperor.

James : I…I bought some school uniforms from a girl who just graduated…

Yuna smiled and she walked over to her slave for the evening.

Like a snake, she slithered around James and hugged him from behind, whispering into his ears.

Yuna : The pervert James bought some 2nd hand school uniforms off some school girl, is that it? Mmmh?

James : arnghhh…yes…

Yuna’s right hand reached down for James’ erection and she started playing with his meat while continuing her verbal tease.

Yuna : Which school?

James: Hoo Chong Junior College…

Yuna : oooohhh… nice…is it because you like the colour? Mmmh?

James : arnghhhh..

Yuna stroked James’ meat while forcing him to verbalise his fetishes.

Yuna : It’s not the colours right…mmhhh?

James: arnghhh..no…

Yuna : You like it because it’s one of the top Junior college isn’t it?

James : arnghhhh yes…

Yuna : and the pervert inside you wants to smell how smart girls smell like? And you think you can smell them from their worn uniforms…? Mmmh?

James : argnhhhh..yes…yes…

Yuna : Not only do you want to smell their uniforms… you also want to…

James : arnghhhh…yes… yes…

Yuna stopped stroking James’ and squeezed onto the tip of his throbbing, excited penis from outside his pants.

She whispered softly into his ears, playing with him in the manner she knows turns him on the most.

Yuna : You want to wear them too…mmmh…?

James : arnghhh..yes…yes… I want to wear them…

Yuna : You sick pervert crossdresser…hurhurhur…

James : Yes…yes… I am sick…arnghhh…

Yuna : The girl you bought it from…is she pretty?

James : Yes…arnghhh

Yuna : Nice… pretty and smart…that turns you on doesn’t it? The brains…

James could feel precum leaking from his meat and he leaned back heavily against Yuna’s post gym body.

James : arhnnn..yes…yes…

Yuna smiled and she took a tuff of James hair before turning him around a little roughly.

James : arnghhhh!

Yuna looked at him in his eyes, giving him a stern expression which she knew he absolutely dig.

Yuna : Take off all your clothes James…now…

James nodded with a whimper and stripped down to his birthday suit, his throbbing cock bulged with excitement as he waited for the next set of instructions from his mistress.

Yuna removed her shorts, revealing a cleanly waxed vagina. Then with one smooth motion, she crossed her arms and lifted her perspiration soaked sports bra up over her head.

She threw the bra onto James’ face before turning towards the bathroom.

Yuna : You are not allowed to wear the school uniforms you just bought James… you shall wear what I just removed from my body…

Yuna gave James a grin that was quickly replaced by a stern glare.

Yuna : If you are not wearing my clothes when I come out of the shower, I will make sure you regret it…Is that clear?

James : yes… YES!!

Preview here
Old 24-05-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster (A)

My wife secretly became a social escort.

What if your wife decides to do something behind your back ?

What if the only way to find out what it is, is to read it online after it has been done ?

James realised his wife Shirley secretly started taking clients online via a popular sex forum. This is a betrayal that comes with graphic details. From wasapp messages to the detailed review given by clients after they fucked his wife.

Afraid and unsure of what to do, James could only follow and slowly uncover how his wife is slowly being turned into a slut by reading the reviews and the photoshoot albums done by clients.

Imagine having to face your wife everyday after work knowing what she does behind your back. Imagine being able to read what was done to her without her knowledge.

How far would she go as she seeks not money but self validation. Pictures ? Photoshoots ? Reviews ?

Wives will not show their husband their true inner slut. They will only show it to someone they don't know, and hopefully never meet again...

Or at least if she thinks they will never meet again...

I used to think I’m the luckiest man alive.

I have a really hot and beautiful wife. She’s caring and sweet not to forget she’s capable at work too.

Shirley made me the envy of all my friends when I introduced her to them during a gathering when we were dating. Everyone of them were stealing glances at her long legs and shapely body.

There is no airs about her and aside from the fact that she cannot cook, there is really nothing negative about her as a whole.

Personally I don’t mind if she cannot cook, I mean come on. In this day and age, who really cares if their wife can cook or not ?

Shirley and I got married in 2016 and shortly after, we moved into a 3 room flat in Sengkang.

Life was good, both of us have a good job, our pay is decent and we travel twice a year. We’re both still young, Shirley was only 25 when she married me, I’m 2 years older and we both plan to have kids before she hits 30. There’s still a bit of time for us to enjoy the honeymoon period of our marriage.

However, late last year sometime in December 2017, things started to go south really quickly.

The company Shirley worked for was acquired by a foreign company and her role was made redundant. There’s really no reason to panic since she’s still young and there are plenty of opportunities around, I mean so what if you are retrenched ?

Just send your resume and look for another job.

You’re local, you have a degree, you’re only in your mid twenties, there’s tons of opportunities out there.

However, Shirley did not take the news lightly. In fact, she was so affected by it that I suspected she sank into a bit of a depression.

It wasn’t so much about the money, it was more of a hit to her self-esteem. She doesn’t want to talk about it but as her husband, I can tell.

She’s much more affected by it than she let on.

Shirley might look perfect and strong on the outside but I know she’s a really fragile woman deep down.

I thought she would get better after a while.

You know, let her calm down for a bit, take a good break before resuming her job search. She took a 2 month break while sending out resumes.

This is the part where I don’t understand.

I have access to her email, something that she doesn’t know about.

I’ve checked the inbox and there are no less than a dozen replies from companies asking her down for interviews.

So you can imagine the shock I received when Shirley told me that after sending out so many resumes, she had no reply.

Not a single one.

James : What ?? are you serious ??

Shirley : yes…. It’s…. market is not exactly good…. I mean…. I’m retrenched…. How would people look at me….. probably think I’m not good enough to keep …

James ; Dear… what’s wrong with you ?? are you ok ?? ….

She just smiled and hugged onto me.

Shirely : I’m ok… I’m sure someone will ask me down for interview soon.

It was then I knew her state of mind is really messed up.

She’s obviously lying when she says she has not gotten any reply from the companies. There are so many to pick from including civil service jobs.

I knew if I told her I saw her mail, it would only make things worst.

I told myself to give her space, let her calm down properly.

Perhaps she would get better in due course.

I’m not worried about the household finances, we’re pretty thrifty and prudent. With my income, I should be able to comfortably support both of us for a while if we cut back on the holidays.

Shirley spent most of the time at home surfing the net, watching Korean dramas.

By Feburary 2018, I could tell she was feeling better.

She told me she’s heading down for a interview one evening and it was the best news I’ve heard in a long time.

James ; That’s great news…. !!... what company is it ? what do they do ??

Shirley : Shipping and logistics…. They needed someone to take over operations…..

James : Sounds interesting…. Well… best of luck !!!

I was eager to get home after work that day to hear all about my wife’s interview.

I text her in the afternoon but she did not reply me. Perhaps she was asked to start work immediately ?

I don’t know.

Anyway I got home at 7pm and she was nowhere to be seen.

I tried calling her but there was no answer.

Shirley finally called me at 9.30pm to say that she is on her way back

Shirley : Sorry… they wanted me to start on the spot and there was quite a bit of things to do…..

James : It’s ok… .. have you had your dinner ?

My wife said she will just grab something from the coffee shop across the road before coming up.

I was eager to talk to her about her new work she rushed into the shower immediately after coming up.

James ; Eh…. Stomach ache is it ?

Shirley : No la… just want to shower.

I would not have thought much about it but I notice something different.

My wife never brings her phone into the bathroom and she does not have the bait of doing so.

I watched Shirley enter the bathroom only to come back out and grab her phone before shutting the door.

Perhaps it was just me thinking too much but something just doesn’t feel right.

After her shower, I only had a short chat with her because she says she’s really tired and needed to sleep.

James : Ok… you sure you’re ok ? … you seemed really tired….

Shirley : I’m fine….don’t worry…..

I nodded my head and watch her cuddle up in the blanket before dropping off to a deep sleep even though her hair is still pretty wet.

I waited for a good hour when I could hear some light snoring before getting out of bed quietly.

I went to her phone that was charging on the stand and unlocked it.

Immediately I went to her wasapp application and called it up.

My heart dropped to the floor when I saw a name call Nathan.

It broke into a few pieces when I saw snippets of the conversation they had.

I was shaking as I scrolled through the conversation on the phone.

I took mine and began to take photos of it.

I don’t know what I was doing but I knew if I don’t record this, she will delete them away first thing the next day.

Read more and view their whatsapp exchanges here

+$4 webstore credit when you get this title.
Valid till 31/5/23
Old 26-05-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster (A)

MOPC - Racial Quota

James and his wife have put off starting a family without realising there is a ethnic quota allocated for their flat. With the Chinese quota taken up, the only way for them to keep their flat and not go to jail was for his wife Wenhui to be impregnated by someone of a different race.

( this title contains scenes of inter-racial breeding, humiliation & cuckold fantasy. If this makes you uncomfortable, please give this a miss)

My wife Wenhui and I held hands as we walked towards the building which houses the Ministry of population control. Neither of us said a word as we stepped into the lobby and pressed the button to ask for a queue number.

The ticket was barely torn off the machine and I saw our number 001 flashed upon the large screen suspended from the ceiling.

There are other couples in the building but I guess only Wenhui and I are there to fulfil a penalty.

It’s all because of our flat. My wife and I accepted a premium location housing option from the government, netting ourselves a 4 room HDB flat located 5 minutes walk away from Orchard MRT.

Yes, you read that right, Orchard. The belt of prime Singapore real estate. WE got it at a real steal too, paying only 300000 SGD for the 95 SQM flat. There is a caveat though, we must conceive within 2 years.

It’s not an issue for Wenhui and me, we want a family, that has always been our plan. We wanted to take our time, enjoy some couple moments before we start a family, however, things did not exactly go to plan.

You see, every flat has this racial quota that the occupants are subjected to.

The policy ensures a good ethnic mix within the development, and prevents any particular group from forming clusters. By having different ethnic groups stay together, it also foster a kampung spirit. It allows residents of different races and religion to interact and get to know each other.

This is where the problem begins for Wenhui and me. We failed to forsee that other couples living in the same estate also plan to start a family. Many of them did so first and it came as a shock to us that the quota for Chinese babies in that estate has been filled.

The only quota left are for babies from minority ethnic groups or one of inter racial mix.

Yes, in short, my wife Wenhui and I need to start a family, but not with my seed. It’s very simple and straight forward, my wife needs to get pregnant, her egg need to be fertilised, she needs to be impregnated in order for us to keep the flat and not be sent to jail for violating the contract.

We didn’t know what to do, so we appealed. We sent countless letters to our MP and wrote to the forums but it was useless. The rules were clear. By then, the two year mark is over and the warning letters started arriving.

After much discussion and consideration, we knew there was only one option left for us.

Wenhui and I were shaking as we approached the reception with the stern looking officer who look like he is about to reprimand us.

Officer: Mr James and Ms Wenhui.

James : yes…

Officer : As per MOPC law, section 2, you and your wife have violated the housing agreement by not starting a family within 2 years. Do you have anything to say?

James : I…we…actually, we want to start a family, but the racial quota…

The officer cut him off immediately.

Officer : Is it my problem?

Wenhui gave James’ arm a squeeze, pleading with him no to go on.

Officer : you will both proceed to room 7 over there was a body checkup, there after, you will be given an appointment for your wife to be impregnated.

James : I…

Officer: Yes?

James : can I ask…what is the racial quota left for our estate?

The officer typed on his computer before answering.

Officer : Let me see, ah… for Orchard HDB estate. Only blue collar quotas, or yellow ribbon project left, both are for minority ethnic groups, So likely it will be either a foreign construction worker, or a recently released inmate, basically whatever they can find. Don’t worry, they have good seeds, I’m sure your wife’s egg will be fertilised properly….NEXT!

Read more here
Old 31-05-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster (A)

The reunion dinner

James attends a reunion dinner with his cousins when his grandmother suddenly passed away at the table. All the cousins will be spending the night at the estate as per their usual tradition, and if they are still there in the morning, they will be entitled to a share of the grandmother’s will.

12 hours may not be a long time, but for a sick family each with their own agenda for attending the reunion dinner, it’s might as well be eternity.

Join this dysfunctional family as they go through the sick games prepared by their grandmother where death and murder are all part and parcel of getting what they think they deserve from the estate. The men may be stronger, but the women, they have their bodies, and they will not hesitate to use it to their advantage.

James took his seat at the table for 10 in an open courtyard right by the pool. He hated the once a year gathering and if it were up to him, he would give it a miss totally. However his father made him swear that he will attend the reunion dinner until his grandmother is dead, or he is.

The once a year gathering with his cousins is a grand affair held at the estate of his grandmother. One of the few rare plots of freehold land located a stone throw away from embassies and botanic garden big enough to build a full size school on.

James checked his phone for notifications and saw that one of the girls he subscribes to on onlyfans has posted an update. He licked his lips as he looked at the beautiful girl gyrate her hips while topless in a public carpark.

Peter : Ahem…!

James put his phone away and looked up at the man judging him for his choice of entertainment.

No one has the right to judge anyone in his family. Everyone is sick, mentally unsound on a level that outsiders will not understand.

Peter : How are you James?

James : I’m fine..

He smiled at his cousins politely before giving his chopsticks a slight push to make sure they are aligned. To his left is cousin Brenda and her husband Peter, both of them are famous influencers in Singapore. They are busy taking pictures of the sprawling estate and the spread of food on the large table for their followers.

Peter : I have a problem with you James…

James : what is that problem?

Peter : You are not following me on social media. Why are you not following me? Is it very hard to press a follow? Is it that hard to give some virtual love and attention? Why? Why? Why?

James : Because I don’t want to…

The hostile reply earned James a stare that threatened to elevate the tension at the table. Thankfully Brenda came in to defuse the situation with snide remarks of her own.

Brenda : You still writing erotic stories James? Huh? Who the fuck writes stories for a living? Oh wait, you’re also doing construction, and delivering parcels, and sending food. Oh fuck you are doing so many things, no wonder you don’t have time to follow us on social media…hahah..

James smiled and sipped his tea while staring at Brenda and Peter. He gave them a stare that you would probably expect only from a mentally unsound patient on the run.

The chair on James’ right was dragged backwards loudly and a heavyset figure plonked himself down on the seat.

To his right sits the quietest cousin of the lot, Larry. He is a licensed electrician and owes his own electrical company. A company that hires only one, himself. His office cum vehicle is parked right up front of the porch, taking up the prime spot of the arrival foyer.

One may easily mistaken his vehicle is there because the property needed some work done. Larry’s arms are covered with tattoos while his face is filled with pimple scars. A legacy of him popping pus filled boils from his face everyday since he hit puberty.

Larry is still wearing his tool belt around his waist and he brought a bottle of alcohol. He poured the whisky into the tea cup and drank it together with the tea before burping loudly.

He did not say hi to James, Larry did not say hi to anyone because he did not give a fuck about anyone around that table.

On Larry’s right, is cousin Dylan and wife Cindy. Even before dinner begins, James observed the couple snitching things from the estate. Silver spoons, a porcelain cup, an USB charging cable and some post it notes by the study. Dylan and Cindy are cheapskates of the highest degree, even before dinner is served, they started packing up food as if they are leftovers.

Dylan : Can you refill the scallops!

Dylan snapped at the two helpers coming from the kitchen.

Dylan : Why are you so slow? Are you stealing the food for yourself? Huh? The food is for us you know..

He launched into a tirade at the helpers but was ignored. Being ignored did not stop him however, he continued swiping food from the table into plastic containers in front of everyone like they are invisible.

Cindy picked up a dish of vegetables and started sniffing it, then she went on to the plate of prawn rolls, sniffing it in the manner like a dog looking for drugs.

Cindy : This one smells fishy…

Dylan : Because it’s fish dumplings you dumb fuck…

Sitting across James are his twin cousins, Selene and Sophia. Youngest of the lot and fresh from university, the girls whispered amongst themselves.

James looked at the sexily dressed cousins in tight figure hugging cheongsum. He is already picturing them as characters in his erotic tales, mentally undressing them and making them bend to his will.

They may appear innocent on the surface but James knew they are anything but innocent.

Ann, the oldest cousin among them came out of the kitchen with his grandmother by her side. Not only is Ann a doctor, she is also the lawyer in charge of administering the family’s affairs. The matriarch of the family walked slowly while assisted both by Ann and the walking stick in her hand.

Everyone at the table stood up and waited for Vic to take a seat at the head of the table.

Vic cleared her throat in a crude matter before spitting onto the ground.

Vic : I’ll get straight to the point. Besides having the reunion dinner, I want to talk about my will…The doctor say this will probably be my last reunion dinner. The cancer has spread…half a year at the most…

Half the table tried to stifle their grins at the mere mention of the estate Vic will be leaving behind for their generation. When Vic’s husband passed on a decade ago, his estate was split among their children with nothing going to the 3rd generation.

James’ dad received a million in cash along with a small studio property in town. However, the other uncles received a lot more. On his deathbed, James’ father told him a secret. A secret that James suspect long ago.

Vic’s estate will be split among the 3rd gen of the Koh family. James, as a member of the family, will be getting a share…

Vic : Let’s eat first…Koooooorrrrr…Pui!

Another thick dollop of phlegm hit the ground before Vic picked up the intricate chopsticks adorned with gold dragons.

After the matriarch put the first piece of food into her mouth, the rest of the cousins tuck into dinner, dumping their choice of raw food into the simmering broth in the centre of the table while nipping at the cooked dishes.

No one is allowed to chat during dinner. Dinner time meant eating, and only eating.

10 minutes into the dinner, Vic suddenly gasped and clutch her throat. She stood up and swung her walking stick across the table in agony. Ann, a trained doctor immediately attended to her while the rest of the cousins stared on in shock.

Vic : arnghhhh..ernghhhhhhhhhhh! korrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Vic went into spasm and leaned heavily against Ann before her movements slowed gradually as Ann laid her onto the ground.

Ann lowered herself and checked Vic for a pulse before standing up. She looked at everyone around the table before announcing that the matriarch of the family is dead.

Larry dropped the chopsticks and tried to spit out whatever is in his mouth. Dylan and Cindy exclaimed loudly and started drinking copious amount of water.

Selene and Sophia broke into tears in shock while Peter and Brenda started taking photos and videos of their dead grandmother for their social media account.

Peter : OMG! #Deadgrandmother #reunionnomore

Brenda touched up her lip gloss before pointing the camera at herself. She started sobbing as she broadcast live to her followers that a tragedy has happened at her reunion dinner.

Brenda : sobz, my grandmother passed away so suddenly. Sobz, please like and follow if you would like to find out more. Sobz, so much for our reunion dinner. Sobz…

James chopsticks remained stuck in midair as he looked at his grandmother on the ground. He looked at every one of his cousin before he spat out the piece of vegetable in his mouth.

On the day his grandmother intends to disclose her will, she dies at the dining table over reunion dinner.

The cousins exchanged looks and while no one said the words out loud, it was obvious what everyone is thinking.

Someone killed Vic before she could reveal the will.

And chances are the killer is right there among their midst.

Read more here
Old 07-06-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster (A)

Seduction

How many can resist the seduction of money ?
Melissa, upon realising her banker fiance deciding to give it all up to start a food stall, decides soon that love would not fill you up like bread.

I was a little shocked when I heard that my friend Welly wanted to quit his job in a bank to start a food stall. It didn’t make sense at all to me.

Why would he do that ?

He’s making cool 5 figures a month in a foreign bank, if there is a measurement for success in this country, Welly is practically it

Welly stays in a condo in district 21, has a fully paid car, goes for holidays at least 5 times a year, as if that were not enough, he has a hot girlfriend, or rather wife to be.

Welly and I knew Melissa together when all of us were doing our internship at a bank. She pretty, well spoken and she has a great pair of legs.

Her breast is a full B cup and on days if she decides to give her figure a little boost with a push up bra, Welly and I would take turns counting the number of hardons we get throughout the day while working with Melissa.

The tight dresses and the hip hugging skirt set out tongues wagging whenever we had a chance to talk. I’m sure you know what it’s like, a couple of guys, talking about how you want to do that hot colleague of yours.

During the short 3 month internship, Welly and I took multiple photos of Melissa. Discreetly I mean.

She’s hot and I want her, and I know so does Welly. I caught him secretly taking a photo of Melissa at her desk before, and I’m pretty sure the awkward quick turn he did when I tried to take a upskirt of her at the pantry was evident enough he knew my feelings towards Melissa.

Our friendship blossomed in a way, if you could use that word to describe 2 guys lusting after the same girl.

The 3 of us went back to school after our internship but we kept in contact, meeting up once or twice a month to catch up.

Eventually it came to the point when it was obvious both of us wanted to go after Melissa.

Being brothers and all, we made a pact to compete freely. No matter who lost, it shall not affect our friendship.

Welly : Brothers….

James : Brothers….

We shook hand on the agreement like gentlemen and sealed the contract.

Melissa is aware that both of us are interested in her but she is afraid to make the choice for fear that it will tear us apart. We reassured her that we are not school kids, this is fair game.

It took close to a year and I lost eventually.

I lost because of certain choices I made.

Welly decided to continue his stint in the bank whereas I decided to roll the dice and start a business of my own.

It was this roll of the dice that sealed my fate with Melissa.

While Welly was the classic example of stability, I was the one that chose to take the path less travelled.

And stability is what all women wants.

Something that I was unable to give Melissa.

And to reinforce that her choice is right, my business did badly for the 1st 2 years. I was literally surviving on the 600-700 dollars profit after I take away the necessary cost.

I made mistakes, a lot of it, but with each mistake, I learn. I improvise, and the most important thing of all, I survive.

Welly, Melissa and I still kept in touch, meeting up regularly at least twice a month to catch up. The only difference then was that Melissa was always taking the seat on Welly’s side and the couple always paid for my meals and drinks.

Melissa : When are you going to stop James ?? … you know… get a proper job and all….it’s been how long already… ?

James : coming to 2 years already… blink of an eye….

Melissa : 2 years already…. You are already missing out on a lot…. Welly is already a vice president in the bank….

Welly : Dear…. You take a stone and throw into a bank… you can literally hit a vice president….don’t listen to her James…. You are already turning a profit right…..?? just a bit more to go I’m sure….

Melissa : His profit is what…. A few hundred…. ?

James : Well it’s 6-700…. After expenses and cost but I’m figuring things out along the way…… I think I might know what to do going forward….

Melissa : James…. Please….. 6-700 is not enough for a bag these days…

Welly : I think that’s because of your choice of bags….. don’t listen to her James…. If you need capital injection…. You know where to go…

I know Welly, he is the kind of person that will stand with me on my decision. That’s what brothers are for isn’t it ?

He has offered several times to inject funds into my business if I needed but I turned him down everytime. It hasn’t come to that, besides, my initial capital of 20k is still intact.

I’m making money, just not enough.

Which tells me what I’m doing is right, I just need to find the way forward and all will be fine.

Melissa : Maybe you should give yourself a deadline James ?? … I don’t know…. like another 6 months…. Or something…. If it doesn’t work… my office is hiring… operations executive….. if you are keen….

Welly : My bank is hiring too James….i’m just saying… I can hook you up…. But I just think you should try a little while longer… I’ve seen your books…..it’s good…. 90% of businesses shut down within the 1st year….. 95% won’t make it through the 3rd….. from the looks of things.. you are doing well…

Melissa : Don’t encourage him you idoit…..

Welly : Why not ?? …. I wish I could be my own boss one day too…..

I could see Melissa rolling her eyes and I laughed.

I envy Welly. The 2 of them look good together.

Seeing Melissa in her long sleeve white blouse and tight pencil skirt, I could pretty much imagine how Welly is going to fuck her after dinner that night.

Hiking her skirt up to her waist and making her hold onto the bed frame as he do her in her heels.

When Welly broke news to me that he got a promotion and he’s entered the 5 figure range for monthly pay excluding bonus, I was genuinely happy for him.

We’re 26, turning 27.

How many mid twenties chap could do 5 figures ? Welly is good with his work, he is dedicated, and he can talk. His salesmanship is top notch, if there is someone who deserves to get paid that amount, it would be Welly.

With Welly doing do well, Melissa decided to quit her job to start a small blogshop selling trinkets and accessories.

During my 27th birthday, Welly and Melissa brought me to a nice steakhouse and we blew close to $800 on the food and drinks for 3.

Welly signed for it without batting an eyelid even though I offered to take the bill.

James : Let me….

Welly : It’s your birthday bro…. when it’s my turn… then you pay…

Melissa : It’s 800 bucks James…. Don’t blow your entire month’s budget on this meal… hahaha…

I smiled but said nothing.

It’s the 4th year of my business and things are starting to look bright.

I have 2 staff and after taking away staff cost including my $5000 a month salary, the company still retained a profit of almost $60000 that year.

Welly : James is already making a profit ok…. In 3 years…. I think he will be the one paying for all our meals…..hahah

Melissa : He was turning a profit for very long… the thing is… whether is it enough or not…. Right… ? haha

Welly just smiled but said nothing.

He did not tell Melissa how I was doing and I could understand why. He was still unsure about her. As you can probably see by now, Melissa isn’t really the go getter, choosing to settle for the comfortable life.

Welly and Melissa are still dating, he had hinted about a proposal but so far nothing is concrete. Still this doesn’t stop Melissa from using Welly’s credit card for herself, chalking up easily 2-3k in charges every month.

2-3k is nothing to Welly, his annual package can well afford it but the question is how long will it stay at 2-3 ?

It will eventually go up to 3-4, then maybe 5-6.

I know what Welly is worried about. I can read him as well as he can read me.

He worried that if Melissa sees that I’m doing well now, she might have a change of heart.

I can’t say she’s exactly a gold digger because when she knew us, we both had nothing.

She liked the both of us the same. In fact, I had kissed Melissa first before Welly.

I had fondled her firm breasts before Welly.

I even touched her outside her panty and she did not resist me.

These are things that Welly did not get to do during the competition stage.

I know because the moment Melissa made her choice, she asked that these stay between us.

I agreed of course.

On Welly’s 28th birthday, he popped the question to Melissa and she said yes.

It was my turn to get the bill and I did not blink when the $1000 dollar bill came to me. I already have 4 employees with the 5th joining in a month’s time. I increased my monthly pay to 9k and put the car down as part of the company’ expenses.

I was truly happy for Welly and Melissa. The 1.8 carat diamond ring sparkled like the way it should. Welly was over the moon and so was Melissa, for a while at least.

After getting the bill and keeping my card, Welly had something else to say.

He had another announcement to make.

Welly : And there’s something else…. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time…..

Melissa : what is it…

James : More good news ??!! shall we open another bottle ??

Welly laughed and he announced that he is going to quit his job and start his own business.

Welly : I’ve been thinking about this for a while…. And I want to sell food….i really like food… and I think moving forward… that’s the way to go….

Welly reasoned that rain or shine, market crash or not, people need to eat, and people will queue and wait for good food.

To keep cost low and to get some experiences, he will first start off as a hawker. In fact, he has already scouted out a location in town and he plans to put things in motion within the next 3 months.

When Welly was done, he looked at both Melissa and my expression.

Welly : are you shocked ? hahah… to surprise to speak.. ? hahaha

James : but… why …. ? you’re…. getting what…. An easy 18 a month…. Excluding bonus….

Welly : but…getting 18…. Is not making me happy…. It’s not about the money James…. You’re your own boss.. you should know what I mean….

James : I… bro I’m with you all the way … you know I am but….are you sure ??

Welly patted his chest and said he has thought about this for a while.

Welly : 100%…. haha…. I’m going to be a hawkerpreneurs…..

I nodded and topped up his champagne.

James :well…. If you need anything… money… advices… contacts… you know who to look for…..

I proposed a toast and I noticed something.

Melissa was a little too slow when reaching for her glass even though she forced a smile.

The news came as a shock to her. It was obvious.

That shock eventually because a flashpoint in their relationship.

A small crack appeared in their otherwise undying love for each other.

When I saw that crack appearing, it was too tempting for me not to do something about it.

Especially more so when I always wanted to fuck Melissa.

How can I do this to my brother you say ?

Well, the thing is, I think Welly, is too good for Melissa.

He just doesn’t see it, maybe he does and he just doesn’t want to acknowledge it, so as his good friend, I believe it is my duty to make him see that.

Preview here

+$4 webstore credit when you get this title. (Valid till 14/6/23)
Old 09-06-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster (A)

My girlfriend and her netball coach (FF)

James’ girlfriend Liwen, has a secret arrangement with her netball coach. She wants out, and she realises has to pay the price for wanting to leave. She shares her woes with her boyfriend, not realising that not only is her boyfriend not upset, instead, he wants to watch her have sex with her netball coach.

I’ve always had a thing for Netball girls growing up. Looking at them in their short skirts or FBTs showing off their long legs gave my mind plenty of materials for wandering.

It’s not so much the sport itself, I don’t care about the sport. Somehow, there is something about the girls that play netball that arouses me.

I love how their long tanned legs disappear into those lovely shoes and socks. Looking at them with their sports bag, their balls, their hair tied up in a bun or high ponytail gets me excited.

Perhaps it’s how toned and healthy they looked compared to other classmates who chose to shy away from the sun.

I knew I want my future girlfriend to be from a netball team, and I made a conscious effort to get to know them. I tried when I was in secondary school but maybe it was because of my geeky look, they didn’t seem interested in me.

So I forced myself to change. I started working out, I started going to the gym, forcing myself to develop a more sporty persona, and it worked.

I got to know my girlfriend Liwen in Junior college and lo and behold, she is from the netball team. It was a dream come true and my girlfriend had all the qualities and prerequisites I wanted.

She’s pretty, outgoing, has a pair of nice legs and she loves the sport. At that age with raging hormones and all, we literally head to each other’s house after school to fuck our brains out.

I love sex, and so did Liwen. We were envied as a couple in junior college, many people say we are a match made for each other.

And the best part, I get to live out all my fantasy with a netball girl with Liwen. I could write up a whole list. Having sex with her after a practice session when she is still perspiring in her sports bra, singlet and FBT shorts, or doing it with her still wearing her netball bib, or even making out in the staircase.

The best blowjob I had was seeing her on her knees at the staircase of her condo. The top view down of her netball singlet plastered against her perspiration soaked body while she blew me made me finish in less than two minutes.

And if I get to doggy her in her netball skirt outdoors while licking her stale sweat from behind her ears, I am literally a minute man. I could finish in less than a minute because the mental arousal forced the physical part out despite me trying to control myself.

I was on top of the world and after graduating from Junior college, Liwen went to NUS while I enlisted in the army.

I planned to enroll in the same course as her after I’m done with national service. We planned to go travelling together, and by all measures, it’s was like we were sure we are going to apply for a flat and get married in a few years time.

Then something happened.

It was a Saturday and I just booked out from camp. I went over to Liwen’s place and her parents are overseas. She cooked a simple pasta dinner and said she has something to tell me.

I had this foreboding feeling in my heart, half expecting that she is going to break up with me.

James : What is it?

Liwen : It’s about Kelvin…you know…my netball coach…back in Junior college…

James : Yeah…what about him?

Liwen sighed and I could see her trying to compose herself before letting the cat out of the bag.

Liwen : He’s my fuck buddy…

I dropped the fork full of pasta and I almost fell off my chair.

Liwen : Please let me explain James…

She told me that it started before we got together, and now that she is serious about settling down with me, she want to stop.

Liwen : But…Kelvin don’t want to stop…unless…and…he…he has…

James : He has what!

My girlfriend bit her lips before blurting out that Kelvin has a huge collection of her sex videos.

James : what…

I could not believe my ears. She never allowed me to take any photos or videos of us when we are intimate, now she tells me her former coach has 20 GB of them sitting in a hardisk.

Liwen : I have to strike a deal in order to get those back…

I was shaking in my chair by then, not only is my girlfriend cheating on me behind my back, she is about to tell me she needs to do it again. However, instead of getting angry or upset, I find myself nursing the hardest erection I can remember for a long time.

Somehow my fetish for a netball girlfriend suddenly changed like the flip of a switch.

Now, it became a fetish of my netball girlfriend having sex with another man.

Read more here
Old 14-06-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster (A)

My sister in law's photoshoot

James’ sister in law is obsessed with leading the influencer life and doing photoshoots for some quick buck. One day, she asks James to accompany her for an overseas shoot. Sensing an opportunity to pull off something absurd and daring, James went for the kill. He wants his sister in law, and the family wants her to stop her influencer dream. What better way to kill two birds with one stone?

My sister in law Huishan is the typical young adult these days that don’t believe in holding down a 9-5 office job. At 22 and armed with only a polytechnic Diploma, she lists her dream job as a travel blogger and social media influencer.

Huishan : I’ll work from anywhere around the world with just my laptop and a internet connection…. That is my dream…

Well who doesn’t ?

The thing is she isn’t exactly doing anything to try and realise her dream except just thinking about it.

She could at least keep a blog for a start, practise a bit of her writing with the frequent short trips she takes but no. It’s too much trouble according to her.

Huishan : why write about it when I don’t get paid right ?? besides, short trips to Bangkok….. hongkong… all these already very well documented …. Nobody wants to read one….

Her ideal kind of trip that she wants to write about is some exotic island getaway in a 5 star resort that is fully paid and sponsored. Somehow she doesn’t understand that if sponsors don’t even see a decent article or post of her covering short trips, how are they even going to consider sending her on further ones ?

Well Huishan is quite good looking, I would say definitely above average in terms of looks and figure but she is a bit lacking in the brains department. She’s too naïve and she believes everything people tells her.

The family lost count of the number of times she got scammed online for concert tickets and cheap phone deals.

Huishan is not exactly street smart, but she likes to think that she is.

She is constantly on her social media platforms responding to her group of followers and supporters. There was once she got hired for a small shop to model some accessories and bracelets.

The bragging went on for a whole month. It did not matter that the shop eventually only used photos of her hands, wrists and fingers. She herself went on to post on her Instagram the entire series of accessories that she was asked to do.

Instead of seeing the small bracelet on her wrist, I told my wife the people are probably checking out the amount of flesh she is revealing in her singlet that hardly covers her waist and the short and tight shorts she was wearing.

Let’s not forget the posed pointy leg position that makes you appear taller that you really are.

Still, she refused to give up on this dream of working from a laptop anywhere in the world.

She starts from small blog shop jobs, the occasional writeups that is full of grammar mistake until the first time she was asked to do a shoot.

A photoshoot that is.

The request, according to Huishan came from a long time follower of her Instagram profile. He is a amateur photographer and would like to take photos of Huishan.

Huishan : oh my god… I’m going to be a model !!… I’ve seen his work… really quite nice !!!

When she broke the news about this to the family, everyone objected.

From my in laws to my wife, everyone gave her a piece of their mind.

My wife Huiqi told Huishan that she is going to get raped halfway into the shoot.

Huiqi : you are out of your mind…. How can you be in a hotel room with a total stranger ?? and what ? let him take pictures of your body ?? are you mad ?

Huishan : what’s wrong ?? it’s totally safe… this is Singapore…. What can happen ?? besides, I know his face… his Instagram profile got a lot of nice photos even though he is not professional …

The bickering went on over dinner and I chose to shut myself out.

This kind of family squabbles is not for me.

I like Huishan yes, she’s a nice and cute sister in law and I do think about her body sometimes. You see, sister in laws are a special breed of creatures in my opinion.

It’s like a better version of your wife. The woman you married.

She could be younger, hotter, or prettier, with a better body, better legs, basically the forbidden fruit you lust for but unable to get.

Huishan’s body is one to die for.

In fact, I think I’ve seen quite of bit of her body. She walks around the house wearing either just her sports bra and her shorts that is barely covering her buttcheeks, or she wears single paired with her boyshort panty.

Somehow, no matter what she wears, it’s always paired with a lingerie of some sort.

The first time I saw that I was shock but she did not think it was inappropriate to be wearing that at home. Besides, that is exactly what my wife wears when she is back from work anyway.

Walking past Huishan’s room also allowed me to see a lot of funny and interesting stuff especially as to what she is doing.

She would deliberately arrange some of her more expensive and seductive lingerie hanging from her laundry basket that will be visible from the mirror’s reflection. Then she would spend like 10 minutes trying to take some fresh out of bed picture of herself before posting it online.

When I checked the posting, I was not surprised to see her carefully curated stuff appearing in the mirror together with her face looking as if she just crawled out of bed.

As expected, the comments will have someone commenting about her lacy lingerie, asking where did she go the night before.

Huishan would reply with a emoicon of a figure sticking out it’s tongue, suggesting she had a fun night out.

If only they knew she was watching Netflix with my account on her laptop and snacking on the chips I bought.

Anyway, with the entire family objecting to the photoshoot, Huishan turned to the only person left, that is me.

Not in front of the family of course, privately that is.

Huishan : psst… James…. I need to talk to you…

James: oh… no no… no… please leave me out of this…. I’m not supporting your photoshoot thingy as well… your sister will kill me in my sleep…

Huishan : aiyah.. why you like that?? … I need to talk to you…about something else…

James: yes… how much you want to borrow this time…

I lost count of the times she borrowed money from me.

20 bucks here, 30 bucks there.

She promised to return them to me of course, claiming she kept a detailed ledger.

I knew I was never getting my money back, even my wife wanted me to stop lending money to her.

I helped myself to her basket of worn clothes every now and then. Her basket is always full and it’s not hard to find a panty or 2 that is well infused with her natural scent.

Her bralets and singlets as well, all these made very good masturbating materials when I fell the urge.

I’ll just take these as payments for my loan.

The short satisfaction of unloading on her worn panty and bra is the only payback I could get from the loans I gave her. The musky and sweet scent of her virgin pussy can be addictive at times.

Yes, I know she’s a virgin. My wife told me so.

The funny thing is she likes to portray an image of her being a party animal. That’s she’s quite happening so to speak.

Young people are really weird these days.

James : I’m not lending you anymore money….

Huishan : no la… I don’t need to borrow money from you this time round…

James: oh… then ??

She wanted me to accompany her for the photoshoot.

James: what !

Huishan : shhhhh!!! Not so loud la… keep quiet….

James: No… no… your sister will never allow this…

Huishan : you don’t say… I don’t say.. who will know ??

I wanted to walk away from this but she held onto my arm , shaking like a spoilt brat.

Huishan : please la James… come on… just accompany me to the shoot…. I’ll feel safer in the hotel room… you also don’t want anything to happen to me right ?

James: ermm…. I don’t know,… I don’t want to get involved in this…. i..

Huishan : please James… you are my favourite brother in law… !!

James: errr… I’m your only brother in law…

Huishan : that’s why I said you are my favourite.. !! haha… please… please…

James: ok.. ok… whatever… just once ok ??

You see. The thing with is, it’s never just once.

The first shoot I went with Huishan is in her casual home clothes.

Then came the corporate wear.

Then it became weird, like some sailormoon cosplay in the hotel room.

Still, I went along, partly because I’ve grown a little more interested in the sexy and slut like poses my sister in law struck when she was having her photo taken.

I could tell she likes the attention.

She liked the idea that her body is turning the photographer on but he is unable to do anything because I’m there.

She would introduce me as her friend and she turns down any request that don’t allow my presence.

Pretty smart of her.

Still, the requests kept coming.

She did her first swimsuit shoot and I had to adjust my erection a few times seeing how her legs and breast were positioned. I also noticed a wet patch near her privates after a lingerie shoot once.

The photographer shot with a raging hardon throughout the session. His obvious displeasure of me being around was written all over his face but once Huishan changed out of the lingerie that is soaked with her juices for him, he is all smiles when he paid her.

This went on for half a year or so, everything happening right under the family’s noses.

The pictures went online of course and when questioned, Huishan came up with another of her smart ass reply.

Huishan : don’t worry. …. I only work with female photographers…. All female crew… so don’t worry about it….

Yeah right.

Full female crew my foot.

Still, she kept her promise of paying me back the money she borrowed, but the greatest takeaway was a feast for my senses.

Huishan would also share with me sordid details like her seeing the photographer’s erection, or him swallowing his saliva when she did something sexy.

I would roll my eyes and pretend I’m not interested when in actual fact I was trying to control the pain of my cock pushing against my underwear.

I don’t know if it was the fact that I was present that gives her such confidence to pose in such a slut like manner.

The pouting of her lips, the perking of her backside. The way she touched her own private with her fingers.

Anyone with a penis would want to fuck her if they see Huishan in that position. I seriously doubt she would do things like that alone in a room with the photographer if I was not around.

She will definitely get raped.

As I looked on, Huishan posed with a silk bathroom sliding halfway down her smoother shoulder and turning her head at an angle letting the sun hit her face, I was struck by an idea.

An idea so evil, yet so tempting.

What if.

What if I planned a shoot for her ?

What if I planned her one that she will never forget ?

The more I think about it, the harder my cock gets.

I felt the sudden leak in precum when I pictured it happening in my head.

What if I could plan it all, and still get away with it ?

I could have my sister in law. I could have her and still have the photos, the video and the memories of me having her to last me a lifetime while playing the role of the good guy.

Photographer : ok we’re done… can we do the school uniform shoot now ??

Huishan : ok sure…

I watched my sister in law get changed into a set of uniforms prepared by the photographer and tie up her hair.

She slipped on her shoes and got ready to pose again.

As she crossed her legs and rest her chin on the back of her hand, the flash of the camera kicked my brain into a frenzy.

The manner in which she sit on the chair reminded me of the class slut that all the boys would talk about. Everyone talked about stealing her sanitary pad during recess.

Everyone talked about stealing her worn t-shirt after PE class.

The discussion of the day back then was never far away from the style and colour of the bra the class slut is wearing.

Looking at my sister in law, I was suddenly transformed back to my school days. Looking at her perk up her butt, causing the hem of the dress to ride up so much that it was almost showing her panties, my cock throbbed excitedly in my pants.

I will plan it.

I will plan a shoot for her.

I will plan the last shoot Huishan will ever do.

Read more here

+$4 webstore credit when you get this title. (Valid till 21/6/23)
Old 16-06-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster (A)

Trigger

James was just keeping to himself but a group of girls decided to bully a loner like him. He tried to control himself but when all the right buttons are pushed, it wakes the sleeping monster inside him. The girls are about to find out what a quiet loner like him is capable of .

James carried his food tray and scanned the crowded coffee shop for a seat. He found a dirty table tuck near a corner and made his way carefully towards it. The plate of mixed rice with three vegetable choices is his lunch for the day, and the free bowl of diluted corn soup is one of the reason why James always go back to the same stall for lunch.

He set his tray down and began to clean up the round table of it’s used dishes. The previous user did not get the memo about cleaning up and returning their trays after the meal.

James returned the trays and wiped the table down twice. He was about to take a 2nd bite of his food when three ladies approached him to ask if they could share his table.

Lisa : Hi, can we share this table?

Before James could answer, she already set her tray down and gestured to her friends to come over. Two other ladies clad in the same yoga tights and sports bra albeit in different colours put their food down on the table.

Lisa : thanks ya…

The girls shifted chairs around, dump their bags and took up more space then required, forcing James to squeeze his arms together while making space for the other diners.

Lynn : You only one person ?

Lynn asked as she pointed her fork at James

James nodded.

Lynn : Then why did you take such a big table…so inconsiderate…

Lydia : Tsk Lynn…stop it…

Lynn : I’m just being honest…One pax takes a table for 4, if everyone does this, there will be no seats in all the eateries right?

James remained silent, trying to concentrate on his lunch. He scooped a spoonful of rice and piled a few pieces of green leafy vegetables on it.

The girls looked at him and it was obvious they were gossiping about him.

They tried whispering, but at that proximity, James could hear every word. They started commenting on his clothes, the noticed the holes, the discolouration, even the chuckled at the faded logo.

Lynn : Do you work nearby? Haha

James looked up from his food and nodded.

Linda : oh? Which office do you work in?

Lynn : Yeah. Which bank or financial institution?

James never said anything but Lydia noticed the keychain on James’ bag that bore the name of a local bank.

Lydia : DAS bank? What do you do there?

Lynn : Tsk…can’t you tell? He works in the pantry…hahah…

The girls chuckled and when James brought out his own bottled water, all of them rolled their eyes.

Linda : It’s quite sad don’t you think? If you cannot afford to buy a drink from the coffeeshop.

Lynn : to be fair, the canned drinks here are not exactly cheap…but still, bottled water in that crumpled plastic…how many times have you reused it? Haha

James kept his silence and from his bag, brought out a loaf of bread he brought from home. The portion of rice could barely satisfy his hunger, and eating in town isn’t exactly cheap, so he had to supplement his meals with plain white bread everyday.

The girls burst out into elbow nudging chuckle while Lynn mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear that outside food are not allowed in the coffeeshop.

Right about then, a fourth lady appeared at the table. Dressed equally in a provocative white tights and sports bra, she hovered by the side of the table with the tray of food in hand while making gesturing jerks of her head at James.

It was obvious that they were trying to drive James away from the table.

Liwen : ahem…wow…you really know how to choose your seat man…sitting with 3 girls you don’t know…

James was aware of what the girls are doing but he maintained his silence and munched on his bread. Lynn did something unexpected out of the blue. She pushed the chair with James’ belongings on it away from the table, then she took the bottle of water he was drinking from and added it onto the exiled chair.

The 3 girls seated around the table giggled and stood up at the same time. The lifted the table and moved it slightly away from James, casting him out of the group like an outcast.

It didn’t help that the girls are giggling and they found it amusing at the same time.

Other tables turned and looked at them but they exclaimed loudly that James was the one intruding on them.

Lynn : We just want to eat alone, I’m sorry, please go to another table…

Linda : and you should probably work on your pick up line…

Lydia : and your dressing too…

Soon everyone around the coffee shop were casting looks of disapproval at James who was still munching his bread.

The 4 girls settled down around the table they muscled away from James, eating and chuckling at the stunt they pulled.

James stopped munching and looked at the four girls. His eyes traced the curves of their gym sculpted legs and their flat exposed tummies. His gaze lingered at the curves of their full breast held back tightly by the expensive sports bra.

He cocked his head to his side and his body twitched once while the side of his lips went crooked for a brief moment when he took in the white socks with thin black bands going around their ankles. The socks were pulled up 3 inches above their ankles on purpose, drawing more attention to their choice of footwear which also happens to be branded.

James stood up and as he walked passed the table of girls.

Lynn : Pssst…loser is going…hahha

Linda : haha…going to work the pantry of DAS bank probably…hahha

James cast the girls another look and their disapproving gaze fell onto him in a judgmental manner. Like he did not deserve to be in town because of the way he looked, the way he dressed, and the choice of his meals.

James caught a glimpse of a lanyard.

Lynn Chua Mei hui

Financial consultant

8233****

He made a mental note of all other details, from office address to email.

As he departed from the coffee shop, the twitching in his body became more pronounced. The crooked twitch on his lip gave way to a toothy grin as he turned around and looked at the table of girls.

He dialled Lynn’s number and she answered it within three rings.

James: Hi Lynn, this is James here, I got your contact from a friend, Mr Tan…I’m interested in getting some policies. Are you available for a chat later today?

Lynn : Oh hi James sure. I can meet today. Just let me know the place and time.

Lynn tried to recall exactly who Mr Tan was but she brushed it aside barely two seconds later. As long as there is a lead , she couldn’t give two fucks who recommended another sucker.

James gave Lynn the address and time. When he hung up, he could see her pulling fist down in midair as she bragged about snagging another lead to sell her shit to.

James’ head and body twitched again as he smiled towards Lynn’s direction.

It’s not his fault, he told himself.

They triggered him.

They made him do it…

Read more here
Old 21-06-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster (A)

Trick and share my girlfriend with buddy

Singapore is a multi racial society and my best friend is an Indian. All is good but there’s just a small problem. My girlfriend doesn’t like him for the colour of his skin.

I want to make her like him, because there is nothing sexier than seeing her smooth pale body being pinned under the dark body of my best friend.

My girlfriend Lynn is a racist. Even though she refused to admit it outright, I knew she had this underlying hate for Indians, something I could not understand.

I asked her why at least a million times but each time she was unable to give me a satisfying answer.

It got to the point I decided to stop engaging her on the subject.

Lynn is a hot part time model, she takes on only a handful of assignments a year, mostly IT shows as her brother is a distributor for some major brands. I was not bothered at all with her revealing some flesh, it’s all part of the job.

She on the other hand was pretty ok with people taking pictures of her, even at angles she knew was too low. Not that it actually matters since she wore safety shorts under her short skirts.

The irony is that on 1 hand she is find with sleazy uncles with giant cameras snapping away at her while she posed and pouted her lips, but once she spotted an indian, she would get irritated.

Her mood would change.

As if being captured by his camera was dirty.

Lynn’s legs are nice and toned, she was shortlisted for some commercial a while ago dealing with razors for women but it did not work out. Whenever Lynn went out with me in heels, her graceful stride would draw the looks of envious men.

You would surely think I am exaggerating but just a simple afternoon at starbucks with Lynn crossing her legs at the café would surely increase business by about 10% for that shop.

People came for coffee, but the first thing they looked at was Lynn’s legs.

As more pass by the shop, even those with no intention of having a cuppa would chose to sit down.

Seats around Lynn were always taken.

I’m not showing off, I know I’m lucky to have her, it’s just something that happened to us on such a regular basis and eventually I got used to it.

Lynn, on her own can be a cock tease as well. She knew she has a pair of amazing legs, and the body to match. Her facial features are pleasant and sweet, typical girl next door.

There is nothing more arousing than seeing her trying to cover her legs with a thin flimsy shawl as she sat back on a seat that was too low.

She knew she was risking a upskirt but Lynn still did it.

Something about the inner slut she once told me about.

Lynn : I’m prim and proper, but the slut inside me is not.

Lynne is someone you would take a 2nd look on the street until you realised the figure she had.

You would not just want to look at her.

A few tried to take photos, holding their phone at weird awkward angles, some walked by too many times.

Eventually if you look long enough, you would not be satisfied by looking, by sniping her upskirts or by stalking her around.

You would want to fuck her.

I’m not being crude.

Just spend some time observing her behaviour.

It’s like she was shouting to the whole world that she is hot, desirable but you can’t have her.

Messages and behaviour like this are a invitation for trouble. I told her thankfully she lives in Singapore.

James : You would be grabbed from the street, raped and dumped in the forest in some other countries.

Lynn : Really ? ….. would you be doing the raping ?…..hahaha….

A few of my friends openly admitted that Lynn was their favourite masturbation target.

My best friend literally drooled over her day and night, he would borrow my phone just to look at Lynn’s photo on Instagram and facebook.

Why not just add her then ?

I laughed every time I thought about it

Not because it was funny, it was fucking funny.

My best friend Jeremy, is my neighbour.

He stays 2 doors down the 3 room flat I grew up in with my family.

We went to the same kindergarten, got into the same primary.

Our PSLE results were just 2 marks apart and we landed in the same secondary school.

We chose different courses in poly though but it was still the same institution.

During festive periods, we would visit each other’s homes. I was always intrigued how Jeremy’s parents would draw intricate motifs on the floor in front of their homes without even a reference picture to look at.

The best curry fish head I ever tasted came from Jeremy’s mother.

His dad is a police officer, he constantly reminded us the dangers of drugs having come across so many cases in his work.

Jeremy on the other hand loved the cookies my mum baked for Chinese new year. We lost count of the times we passed each other home cooked dishes. We even have pots, pans and plates that belonged to each other lying around in the kitchen.

When we enlisted in the army, we were in the same platoon. He is not my buddy but we were tighter and closer than before.

Everytime we booked out from Changi, we got fitter, stronger and closer.

We were fearless, and I felt like I could conquer the world together.

Follies of our youths.

The only time we expressed fear was when we had to jump out of a plane.

The first time was still ok, we didn’t know what to expect.

It was when I looked up and saw holes in my chute that I started to feel a little uncertain.

I landed unceremoniously on the hard tarmac floor and saw Jeremy cursing as his chute.

His had more holes than mine.

When the time came for us to jump in the night, we were both shaking in the plane.

James : Bro….i…knn…..cannot la… my heart…. Going to stop already….

Jeremy : knn….i…. I also…. Fuck it… last one already….

We were given a gentle shove out the plane for the night jump, something we refused to admit till this day.

When we entered the workforce , we only manage to catch up on weekends.

And when Lynn came along into my life, it was only right I introduced her to Jeremy.

Not only is he my best friend, he is the only person I would go to war with should the need arises.

You would surely know by now Jeremy, my best friend, is an indian.

But what I did not know then was Lynn’s ultimate disdain for Jeremy.

Lynn made no attempt to hide her racism in front of Jeremy,that made things a little awkward.

What was amazing though, was the amount of interest Jeremy showed towards Lynn despite her cold shoulders…………….

I asked Jeremy over beer 1 Friday evening.

James : Do you like her ?

Jeremy : If not for you… I would go after her with everything I have…. Haha….

James : But you ah neh la…. She don’t like you. Haha…

Jeremy : Haha… what to do…. Although I’m sure I can do better than your Chinese sausage.

We laughed.

As we drained our 3rd bottle, I said something which came as a shock to Jeremy.

James: I think she’s cheating on me……

Jeremy : What ? no way….

I showed her a photo my friend sent me, of Lynn holding hands with someone I did not know.

Jeremy : No shit man…. Are you ok bro ? …..

He opened another bottle for me.

I nodded.

James : She was never wife material anyway….

Silence followed after that.

Jeremy : You breaking up with her ? …..

I nodded and I slowly turned to Jeremy…

James : Not before we have some fun…..

I raised my bottle to Jeremy and he raised his too.

James : Brothers….

Jeremy : brothers….

2 seconds later , Jeremy spoke.

Jeremy : I’m having an erection already….

I would have wanted to reply him but it felt weird as I too, because I was having an erection thinking about how Jeremy’s dark skin would look against the pureness of Lynn’s smooth snow like legs.

Read more here

+$4 webstore credit when you get this title ( Valid till 28/6/23 )
Old 23-06-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster (A)

The secret to my perfect marriage

James shares the secret behind his seemingly perfect marriage to a social media influencer. Behind the glitz of the sponsored weddings and jazz of having a beautiful wife every man faps to, there lies a dark secret.

I am the envy of all my friends.

My life pretty much checks all the boxes of what a man should have in this day and age.

At 31, i’m doing reasonably well in my career in the civil service. I live in a condominium, I drive a nice continental car, I have money in the bank, in the stock market, I have a roof over my head.

Perhaps the epitome of my perfect life is my perfect marriage to my perfect wife Lisa.

Lisa too, checks all the boxes of a modern day woman with both beauty and brains.

She is a social media influencer, owns her own brands of skin care products, does the usual branding and stuff whatever it is influencer or key opinion leaders do.

I would say she’s probably one of the top 5 in the country when people talk about influential women under 35 in the social media world.

Lisa is slim with nice B cup breast. With a bit of effort tin her dressing and some help from a push up bra, you will be looking at a full C cup slapped on a slender S shape body that looks gorgeous and proportional in high heels.

Lisa turns heads everywhere she goes.

From the petrol kiosk attendants near our place to café staff, Lisa often captures the attention in the room. It’s partly because of her status as a mini celebrity of course.

Lisa and I had a pretty high profile wedding ceremony. I’m talking the whole shebang with a shitload of sponsored deals. Venue is sponsored, wedding dress and suit is sponsored, food and drinks are sponsored.

It’s almost as if everyone wants to sponsor something just to appear in her social media feed.

Surely you would think this is something to be happy about.

Who doesn’t like free stuff?

Especially when all you have to do is to take some pictures, give them a shout out and a mention in the virtual world.

I just went along with it, it’s not that I get a huge say over any of these trival matters anyway.

I love Lisa, I really do. She is my entire world. I will do anything for her.

Lisa on the other hand, she likes me.

She likes me as a friend, a confidant, a buddy, a companion.

Yes she likes me as a lover, sometimes.

Yes, I used the word sometimes.

On the surface, in front of everyone, we are the example of the perfect union.

Deep beneath however, we have a secret.

A secret that I swore to take to my death bed, because that is the only way Lisa will marry me.

That is the only way she will take the oath of marriage and live with me as husband and wife.

In the eyes of her family, the public and all her followers and sponsors at least.

I am the perfect, sweet and obedience husband every parent is proud to have. However to Lisa, I am not the kind of man she wants in the bedroom.

Yes, I said it.

I admitted it.

I know Lisa loves me. We sleep together at night in the same bed.

We have sex regularly too.

However, I know there is someone else Lisa really craves.

And that someone, is her boyfriend Fauzi.

Inter-racial marriage is nothing to be shy off in Singapore, but the union is something frown upon by both their families. On the surface, Lisa and Fauzi broke off within months of getting together but they secretly remained together.

Under the radar, right under everyone’s nose.

When I came into the picture, I know about Lisa and Fauzi. I thought I stand a chance with Lisa. After a while, even when I manage to secure a spot in Lisa’s heart, I know I will never be able to replace Fauzi.

And the only way Lisa is willing to be with me is if I agree to the secret relationship between her and her other boyfriend.

I could not understand why.

Why would she want to do something like this?

What can Fauzi do that I can’t?

It was something that always puzzled me until Lisa showed me a video recording during one of our couple staycation.

She showed me a video of her and Fauzi making out.

And while I watched, she sucked on my nipple, she played with my rapidly hardening rod.

My eyes were transfixed on the tablet as the video continued playing. I breathed with my mouth instead of my nose as Lisa continued licking and stroking me.

When I came, Lisa whispered and begged for me to accept her.

To accept her for who she is.

She begged for me to accept the role of being her husband.

Of being the man beside her arm in front of the camera, in front of the whole world.

And most important of all, she begged me to accept that she will, always have a boyfriend even after we get married.

I know how crazy it sounds.

Here’s something even more crazy.

I agreed.

Read more here
Old 28-06-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Playing my friend's bride to be

James's friend is getting married and his wife to be needs money.
He decides to cash in for the kill.

I’m not very close to Anson actually, the only reason I visit his facebook often was to look at pictures of his girlfriend, Jasmine.
Admit it, you do that too.

Secretly clicking on your friend’s profile just to look at that hot babe by his side, maybe picturing yourself in bed with her. Well, it’s normal I guess. A lot of guys I know do that.
Anson was a old school mate of mind and although we were facebook friends, we were not close enough to meet up for drinks or for catching up. We past each other in town a couple of times and it was always a smile, a quick hi with a nod of our head before going on own way.
Anson got in touch with me on facebook one day because I work for a credit company. I know what you are thinking, that I’m some fucking loan shark but that is not true.

We do vehicle loans, a lot of our clients are actually construction companies. They use us for their trucks, cement mixers and stuff. We also provide car loans, personal credit, the usual stuff.

My boss is a cautious man and the company’s rule of thumb is we don’t lend to desperados. Before we approve any loans, the person in charge would need to do quite a bit of checks and due diligence, especially when it comes to personal loans.

You can imagine the surprise I got when Anson approached me over facebook to ask me out for a chat. He did briefly mention that he needed a loan to tide himself over till after the wedding. I did not think much of it and we met up.

My heart beat faster when I saw Anson at the café with his wife to be Jasmine.
She is really a trophy wife to have.
Seeing her in person made me realised how much better she looked in real life compare to photos.

Several other café patrons were also staring at her, looking at her legs, the way he flip flops dangle off her feet, the way her smooth tanned thighs crossed over, creating a tight wedge of her denim shorts that looked a size too small.

We shook hands and Jasmine stood up to get me a drink, leaving Anson and me to talk. When she turned, I saw the visible spill of her firm butt cheeks peeking at me from the bottom of her shorts.
Blood rushed to my cock as I quickly looked away and sat down, pretending to adjust the small stool.

Anson : James… so glad you can meet us… I have some questions…. And perhaps some business for you hahaha….
James ; Sure.. sure… go on… fire away….

Well, Anson wanted a loan obviously and he just wanted to run some questions by me before formally approaching the company. He needed a loan of 15k for a period of 3 months.
Anson : It’s nothing really… just that with the wedding prep coming up…. Things are tight… once we get all the red packet…. I will repay immediately….

Well, I told Anson that we would do the usual credit checks and all as part of the procedures and I could see he was getting a little uncomfortable.

Anson : The thing is this…. You know… we… maxed out quite a few cards…. So now we are just paying the minimum every month……but.. but… but…. We know once the red packets are tallied… we can clear all one shot….

James : Oh…. Ermmm…
Jasmine : James….don’t worry… we will definitely pay up…. We have 60 tables… and I’m expecting at least 200 in red packet each on average…. More than enough…. Haha…

I smiled and tried to think of a nice way to put it across to them when Anson said that they miscalculated their budgeting and after paying the downpayment for a resale flat, the cash flow issue became a bit of a problem.

Anson : We’ve borrowed from our family already and we don’t want to trouble them anymore…. So we were hoping you can help a little …. 15k is good… but… but if you can do 20k,,, that would be for the best…

James : ermm… ok…. There are paper work that needs to be done and procedures….
Jasmine cut in at this point asking if there was anyway I can help to make things a little smoother.

Jasmine : You get a commission too right… It’s a quick and short loan…. Just 3 months….dates are all booked already…. Confirm plus chope one…. Can help us on this ??

I must have looked pretty reluctant when Anson brought up the possibility of Jasmine not being able to have the wedding setting she dreamt off.

Anson : Dear… maybe if you ditch the imported tulips from Holland, we can make do with just 10k ?…… or….or…. that extra designer gown from another boutique….

Jasmine frowned and she don’t look too pleased.

Jasmine : dear… it’s a once in a life time thing…..we only get to do it once…. I don’t want to settle for less…. And besides…. We can afford it…. It’s just that stupid resale flat…. If not for that owner who kept saying he wants to sell to another buyer, we won’t be emptying our account to pay the downpayment….. and we won’t need to max out the cards….

I looked away and sipped my coffee as the 2 of them went on with a bit of bickering.
5 minutes later, it was clear Jasmine was not backing down from what she wanted.
Jasmine : I don’t care…. This is our wedding….our big day… either we do it right… or we don’t do it at all….

I could see Anson getting a little pissed with Jasmine as well.
Anson excused himself to the washroom and I hurried to finish up my drink.
Jasmine was tapping away on her phone with a frown on her head.

Several café patrons were staring at us, Anson and Jasmine were not exactly being subtle with their argument too.
I stole a few quick glance at Jasmine.

Her figure is solid. I know from her facebook photos that she likes to swim and she loves the outdoors. I can’t see much since I was not her friend, those that I could see were the ones that Anson were in.

I was hit suddenly with a crazy idea.

Something that I was pretty sure I’m out of my mind to even think off.
Having work for my boss long enough, I knew he would not be too eager to dispense out the loan to Anson and Jasmine.
However, I have the money.

My personal money.
What if, what if I can lend the money to them on a personal basis ?
What if I can lend it to Jasmine ?

This only questions is, what will I get in return ?
My heart thumped faster as I looked at how tight Jasmine’s t-shirt was, hugging her full breast.
I looked towards the bathroom direction, there were no signs of Anson.

Looking back at Jasmine, I hesitated for a moment before I decided to make my move.

James : Jasmine…ermm..
Jasmine : yah ??

I pretended to look a little hesitant before saying what I wanted to say.
James : Actually… to be honest… I don’t think my office will approve your loans…. But… but….

Jasmine : Can you help ?? please ?? … we are really out of options here….
James : I have… contacts…. You know… being in the line I’m in…. you can still get the money… but…. Not through proper channels…..if you get what I mean…

Jasmine’s eyes widened before turning back to check if Anson was out from the bathroom.
Jasmine : What do you mean ?? Loansharks ?? are you mad ??

James : No.. no… haha… of course not….it’s….ermm… complicated…but… you can get your money…. if… if they can get some….erm….collateral… or…or.. something in return…

Jasmine blinked a few times at me, unsure of what to say.

Jasmine : errr….. i… I hope you’re not saying I have to sleep for the money right ?? haha..err…

I laughed and shook my head.
James : of course not….haha.. of course not…

It’s common sense people. You make a crazy proposal like that, who in their right mind would agree ?
If I tell Jasmine to sleep with me for the loan, she might just slap me on the spot.
Of course not.

It’s not going to be that simple.
The main thing here would be to lay a trap.

Like sprinkling a trail of crumbs, you slowly lead the prey towards the snare.
James : Ok.. the thing is… I don’t think Anson would even consider this… so I’m not going to bring it up… but if you are keen….give me a call…. I’ll set you up with them….
I gave Jasmine my name card and she took a picture of it.

Jasmine : but… what do I have to do … ?? .. I’m not doing anything sexual ok…. Haha.. don’t sell me to some kidnapper ah…

James : haha… no la… don’t be crazy… it’s hard for me to explain… it’s still a hush hush thing in Singapore actually…. so unless you are keen… we should not even go into it….think about it ok… you will get the loan in tranches….. increasing amounts….ermm…base on the time invested…. Something like that…. no need to sleep with anyone hahaha… … unless you want to haha…

Jasmine : Tsk !… crazy ah…
she threw a napkin at me and asked me don’t be silly.

Right about then Anson came back and we spoke for a while longer before wrapping up the conversation.
James : I’ll still do a check for you guys brother… but no promises ok….not a formal application… but I’ll see if I can pull some strings and move things along…
Anson : Thanks man… thank you…

I shook Anson and Jasmine’s hand and left the café.
I did not get a message from Jasmine over the weekend and right when I was about to give up hope on Monday afternoon, she called me.

Jasmine called me.

Jasmine : James…..about the alternative…. You… you sure….. don’t need to sleep around right….. ??

My heart skipped a beat as I tried my best to compose myself.
James : like I said… unless you want to… if not… don’t need…..

There was a moment of silence on the phone before Jasmine asked me what does she have to do.

James : Give me your email…. I’ll send you the details…
Jasmine : I’ll message you….
James : Ok…

I wanted to punch my fist into the air after hanging up as I waited for Jasmine’s email address to come through.

I got it and I told her I will speak to the contacts and let her know the details by that evening.
It was still not a done deal.
It was a gamble.

I don’t expect her to agree to it actually.
I don’t expect her to even reply me after reading the mail I wanted to send her.
I don’t expect a lot from Jasmine, and I really don’t expect to get much other than a kick out of my attempt to play with her.

Most of all, I did not expect her to invite me to her place in broad daylight when Anson is working.

Read more here

+$4 webstore credit when you get this title ( Valid till 5/7/23 )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1