The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute
HOT MYANMAR 🇲🇲 BABES ~

Restarting this thread for all bros to share photos of hot Myanmar chicks ! Feel free to share . Thank you
Old 16-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOT MYANMAR 🇲🇲 BABES ~

Old 16-11-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Old 17-11-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Shared on the other thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Old 17-11-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Old 18-11-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Old 18-11-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelboi View Post
10/10 would bang!

Hmmm i wonder if there could be a FL Dome 3B... for the area around the LOS, including Myanmar girls hehe
Old 18-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
thibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to behold

Hope TS can share more
Old 19-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: HOT MYANMAR 🇲🇲 BABES ~

Kim Jong Un unveiled the fourth generation of his ruling family Saturday, appearing in photographs with his daughter for the first time ever, giving analysts a clear indication of his dynastic vision for North Korea.

State media has never mentioned Kim's children -- the regime has not even officially confirmed they exist -- but on Saturday, KCNA reported that Kim, "together with his beloved daughter and wife", oversaw the launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Pictures showed a beaming Kim holding hands with an adoring girl in a white puffer jacket and red shoes, walking in front of a giant black-and-white missile and appearing to celebrate a successful test.

Kim -- the grandson of North Korea's founding leader Kim Il Sung and the third generation of the Kim family to lead the country -- married his wife Ri Sol Ju, in 2009, according to Seoul's spy agency.

--------
Back into the 80s. I have worked for Charactered Industry of Spore. The first batch of Koreans on S passes. 5 yrs later few girls married into Spore. Actually, Koreans girls are pretty. Thats another threads.

If Kim has only 1 daughter. He might transfer his powers to his daughter in yrs to come. In the 100 yrs of communist this has never happen. PRC leaders will be shocked, they accept NK woman president?

Not many man will say no to the most powerful woman on this earth. 10 yrs times. A woman with a click with fire the most powerful war head. Not to forget. A beautifully woman.
Old 20-11-2022, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HOT MYANMAR 🇲🇲 BABES ~

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 25-11-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Old 26-11-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Old 26-11-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Still can’t forget abt that Miss Myanmar who accidentally flashed her left nipple in the swimwear segment of some international pageant.
Old 27-11-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Old 03-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1