The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is she really just a friend or more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlau88 View Post
can also. you never know when you become the shoulder to cry on, and the dick to ride on. lol
A bastard move that is workable.
The reason why lots of attached/married guys doesn't want their gf/wife to have guy friends.
Being exploited when one is at their lowest. MADAFAKER. LMAO.
Old 22-02-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Oh she changed.. now bc very negative and cold tho lol
Old 01-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
williamlau88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
A bastard move that is workable.
The reason why lots of attached/married guys doesn't want their gf/wife to have guy friends.
Being exploited when one is at their lowest. MADAFAKER. LMAO.
i had a friend say bro code cannot do to another guy. i say if u dont know the guy, then its just the girl lis a whore. if the girl really good girl u do what also no chance. they will stick to their guy. so its on her not on you lol unless u know the guy la then cb move
Old 03-03-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
centuryjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlau88 View Post
i had a friend say bro code cannot do to another guy. i say if u dont know the guy, then its just the girl lis a whore. if the girl really good girl u do what also no chance. they will stick to their guy. so its on her not on you lol unless u know the guy la then cb move
different people different perspective. this very interesting way of thinking. selective reasoning. lol
Old 03-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
limitbreaker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzheng View Post
i shall be bold
let's be bold on the right things lol
Old 03-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ahzheng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitbreaker View Post
let's be bold on the right things lol
ahaha ya not be bold on stupid things. bold also must have calculated risk and planning
Old 20-03-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

She was being 'cold' for afew weeks already. Then later she bring up that we should not be so close as last time. (Probably mean no hold hands, physical intimacy all that)

Fine for me, I also stopped asking her out, and less replying to her text.

I'm later getting Abit annoyed by her sometimes. I felt like her texts are like provoking me Abit here and there.

Recently, come text me.. giving a not straight forward, half-f*** hint. She sent an article on "why do break up means". In the article, the girls explain that its just a break time to get a breather; they don't really mean to breakup; etc etc..

Not buying it and i decided to act stupid.
Looking for sincerity...
Old 20-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
She was being 'cold' for afew weeks already. Then later she bring up that we should not be so close as last time. (Probably mean no hold hands, physical intimacy all that)

Fine for me, I also stopped asking her out, and less replying to her text.

I'm later getting Abit annoyed by her sometimes. I felt like her texts are like provoking me Abit here and there.

Recently, come text me.. giving a not straight forward, half-f*** hint. She sent an article on "why do break up means". In the article, the girls explain that its just a break time to get a breather; they don't really mean to breakup; etc etc..

Not buying it and i decided to act stupid.
Looking for sincerity...
What I can deduce is she wants the good treatment from you previously but not at the physical intimacy. Basically, she is hinting at the fun times where you had to fork out your money for those food and entertainment.

If you are looking for fuck only, there is really no point continuing.
If you enjoy having a good buddy, why not? lol.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I can deduce is she wants the good treatment from you previously but not at the physical intimacy. Basically, she is hinting at the fun times where you had to fork out your money for those food and entertainment.

Yeah a good buddy is fun. But anyway I leave it to her to show something. Since she asked for hang out normally as just friends.

If she wants things back to 'couple-like', she confirm need to make the move. It's time for me to ask for whatever I want.

Texts coming in, but no action from her yet.. she like pro sia..

Was there signs she still interested? Yes, that day at a gathering, she stood very close to me for awhile. I'm surprised, other colleagues are gathered there as well..
Old 21-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yes i agree. it is in female instinct. if a guy willing to pay etc, they will keep that person be it intentional or unintentional, so got someone they can use. the friendzone logic, with deeper meaning. friendzone is not just u are a friend cannot be boyfirend. u are kept there so they can continue to use you yet not be committed to anything.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah a good buddy is fun. But anyway I leave it to her to show something. Since she asked for hang out normally as just friends.

If she wants things back to 'couple-like', she confirm need to make the move. It's time for me to ask for whatever I want.

Texts coming in, but no action from her yet.. she like pro sia..

Was there signs she still interested? Yes, that day at a gathering, she stood very close to me for awhile. I'm surprised, other colleagues are gathered there as well..
Standing very close meant nothing, just giving people a false sense of hope of getting back together.
Only real actions speak, you know.

Last time, I have known a girl who have a bf already and still purposely stand so close till her boob is resting against my arm. Cheeky fake signals. HAHAHA.

The more you engage her, the more you probably have to spend without any returns.
Her defense mechanism is Up, hard to penetrate now. HAHAHA.
Best is to look for another.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princecharm94 View Post
yes i agree. it is in female instinct. if a guy willing to pay etc, they will keep that person be it intentional or unintentional, so got someone they can use. the friendzone logic, with deeper meaning. friendzone is not just u are a friend cannot be boyfirend. u are kept there so they can continue to use you yet not be committed to anything.
If a guy is generous, who will not like him? Keep him around just to pay more. HAHAHAH.
Pay and Pay logic from somewhere
Old 21-03-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If a guy is generous, who will not like him? Keep him around just to pay more. HAHAHAH.
Pay and Pay logic from somewhere
haha so true. bro also true about female instinct. this one i have female friends ownself admit to me females are like this generally. they hardwired to keep guys that they can rely on.
Old 22-03-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Thanks for the tips guys...
Yes yes... I not going to continue anything unless she show something.
Noted on the pay and pay!

I'll go on dutch even if we ever go out next time. See what happens..
Old 22-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the tips guys...
Yes yes... I not going to continue anything unless she show something.
Noted on the pay and pay!

I'll go on dutch even if we ever go out next time. See what happens..
if she continues going out with you even going dutch its good news lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1