The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
sometimes not abt young or not young...is the connection and feels also mah...

and honestly...mature also good advantage...only need adjust along to fit in the dos and don'ts...young ones maybe even skillset got to worry, have to half worry the smaller head will bleed or ripoff anot...
Well said....true that

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Had CIM twice after screwing my ML partner at her workplace
Both time I requested to cim after removing my cock out from her pussy and she took it like a champion
Wasted lah, she just rtc last week, hopefully she will be back after her home holidays
Old 01-07-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
xxxqwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxqwe View Post
She is from Brazil. She will be here on assignments... Looking forward to that day...
Yes... She is finally here last week. As usual we have many great sex and she always suck my dick after we raw...

Old 02-07-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
My gf and past gfs lick the remaining cum at the dick head. Use their fingers to juice the remaining cum in my dick, push them out like sugarcane and lick it off. Very kinky and sexy. Made me hard again and second round begins
agreed. wife/gf that cleans up after sex is the best.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1