The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
significant

Old 06-01-2023, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tions-lcise6nq

however, the Thai authorities didn't mention when the requirement of proof of Covid jabs will take effect..
Old 06-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tions-lcise6nq

however, the Thai authorities didn't mention when the requirement of proof of Covid jabs will take effect..
proof of jabs the first 2 jabs without booster is ok right ?
Old 06-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanphat View Post
proof of jabs the first 2 jabs without booster is ok right ?
Don't know.. so far my understanding is:
1- insurance if traveling to a country or returning to a country that requires a negative covid test (so that if your pre-departure from thailand is +ve, your medical expenses (incl. isolation) are covered.
2- proof of jabs has been mentioned but not enforced yet and number of doses etc.. not precised yet neither

chameleon589 opened a new thread "Revised Travel Rules To Thailand".. better we post there as we get more info I believe..
Old 06-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
climaxkiddo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ah the chinese nationals tourists. they really destroy the countries they flock to like locusts destroying the crop fields.

also.. humans so enticed by money, thailand slowly becoming china and losing its thai flavour. chinese sign boards everywhere.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by climaxkiddo View Post
ah the chinese nationals tourists. they really destroy the countries they flock to like locusts destroying the crop fields.

also.. humans so enticed by money, thailand slowly becoming china and losing its thai flavour. chinese sign boards everywhere.
they just need to go and walk together, the sheer number of them can easily lay waste to a lot of places. Not to even mention their behaviour
Old 07-01-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by climaxkiddo View Post

this i agree, i recently just came back... like chinese food everywhere, chinese signboards WITHOUT THAI WORDS... manager and 1 waitress at huai khwang even speak chinese to me... really losing the thailand feel i had when i visited about 8 - 10 years back.

and the thais, want to earn the chinese money, forgo their culture... sad... space plus got man yao woi....
Old 07-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
they just need to go and walk together, the sheer number of them can easily lay waste to a lot of places. Not to even mention their behaviour
Like a hurricane, destroying everything in their path. Went to one restaurant in BKK after a group of Chinese tourists left and it looked like the staff were doing stand by area. Food all over the floor, cups spilled, and so much leftovers gone to waste.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1- insurance if traveling to a country or returning to a country that requires a negative covid test (so that if your pre-departure from thailand is +ve, your medical expenses (incl. isolation) are covered.
2- proof of jabs has been mentioned but not enforced yet and number of doses etc.. not precised yet neither

chameleon589 opened a new thread "Revised Travel Rules To Thailand".. better we post there as we get more info I believe..
yea i saw that thread, final update, depending on country, no need insurance for sg to th
Old 07-01-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Like a hurricane, destroying everything in their path. Went to one restaurant in BKK after a group of Chinese tourists left and it looked like the staff were doing stand by area. Food all over the floor, cups spilled, and so much leftovers gone to waste.
their inconsiderate behaviour hard to accept. although can understand that is how they behave in their country.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
twice already i see them in clubs, cannot smoke they keep dont care, light cig smoke in non smoking area. staff tell them over and over again.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 07-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The world is so peaceful without those blady prc tourists...Can't stand the blady sight n behaviour of them!
Old 09-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
undyinglust is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
The world is so peaceful without those blady prc tourists...Can't stand the blady sight n behaviour of them!
i share the same sentiment, but boh bian their country like that, all grow up with that culture...
Old 09-01-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Looks like no need to show your vaccination certificate upon arriving in Bangkok. Thailand flip flop decision.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...elled-bookings
Old 16-01-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

well apparently nothing enforced now. now enter as per normal no need show anything
Old 16-01-2023, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They are now starting to fill up the clubs, gxlubs and ktvs now. Everyday full due to these prc. Girls are now more demanding. Not fun at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1