The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
significant

Old 07-06-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
natnat9393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
there are ah tiong criminal gangs purposely target ah tiong tourists in SEA. drug them, transport them to myanmar / laos / cambodia. Force them to work in scam / kidnapping ask for ransom from family in china / harvest their organs to sell if cant get either of those.
Yes is china men harming china men
did you all see the news where a Malaysian girl who went Chiang rai? and gone missing. Hope all is fine with her
Old 07-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Ah tiong do things not rational la.. The missing girl sure is kena someone she know and can speak her language.. Thai people how to communicate with her if she cannot speak thai. In the end all fault on Thai and South East Asia countries. Ah Tiong always dont accept the fact that its their own countryman mastermind behind all those scams.
Old 07-06-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's the effects of globalization + basic principles of demand and supply in economics laaa.

It's happening in our own backyard with the rich snapping up ridiculously priced properties.

Don't need to envy or be sad la; we can't control how other countries want to / not want to open up.

Just find the niche lo, I still think there's ways and places to find diamonds in the rough.

I have a regular FL contact - she everytime post on WeChat photos of all her overseas or other provinces in Thailand trips, can stays in high-class hotel. I suspect it's fully paid for fuck trips from a Chinese 'client'. Got gifts like LV bag even

But here I am, I can out-call her to my room for ST/overnight - and fuck her like nobody's business. I wonder how her Chinese 'sugar-daddy' will feel if he knows. I suspect he has some feelings for her or maybe he just needs to burn his money on her.

Just live and let live - and life goes on - I got my sex, she got her money. Nobody else needs to know.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Yes is china men harming china men
Ya. Just sharing a point from view from the China perspective. The guys are horny but not horny enough to risk having their organs harvested. From what I have seen on wechat, the China guys are moving over to Vietnam. Ah Tiong is the master of group think. When they boycott a place, it's like a huge percentage of them boycotting. Right now, they are even boycotting their own province of Yunnan, especially Lijiang old town. Lijiang has a reputation of one night stand among Chinese backpackers.

The China ladies are going to Sathanee Mee Hoi and 76 Garage. No chance to meet these ladies via wechat. They tend to come in a group with no chance of deviation. They will not leave their friends to meet a stranger in a foreign city. Wechat in Bangkok is quite scary. You never know if you are talking to a ladyboy or lady.

From my recent visit to Bangkok, there are really a lot of Ah Tiong restaurants and the local Thais seem to love it. Their hotpot restaurant comes with a sushi type of conveyor belt. Whatever ingredient you like to add to your hotpot, just grab the plate from the conveyor belt. At the end of your meal, the staff counts the number of your coloured plates. So much better than Singapore's hotpot restaurants.
Old 12-06-2023, 06:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ya. Just sharing a point from view from the China
The China ladies are going to Sathanee Mee Hoi and 76 Garage. No chance to meet these ladies via wechat. They tend to come in a group with no chance really a lot of Ah Tiong restaurants and the local Thais seem to love it. Their hotpot restaurant comes with a sushi type of conveyor belt. Whatever ingredient you like to add to your hotpot, just grab the plate from the conveyor belt. At the end of your meal, the staff counts the number of your coloured plates. So much better than Singapore's hotpot restaurants.
No choice, their country mr xu banned a lot of thing so they all come Thailand have fun. U see now even the freehold condo also own by ah thiong. They spend money like money drop from sky so that ok.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
kman055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiCitrus View Post
sometime when the chinese spend alot of money spoil market etc, we say they stupid, they may not be stupid but instead, the money spent peanuts to them.. stupid and rich got difference lol
grey industry
Old 11-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
P11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyP11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman055 View Post
grey industry
grey money ?
Old 11-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
tybalt11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnat9393 View Post
did you all see the news where a Malaysian girl who went Chiang rai? and gone missing. Hope all is fine with her
got acquainted with some chinese fella, suddenly contact me say got lobang earn money. i reject.

cb so good dont give friend give me... confirm want lure me be scapegoat
Old 11-07-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
minionocto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
No choice, their country mr xu banned a lot of thing so they all come Thailand have fun. U see now even the freehold condo also own by ah thiong. They spend money like money drop from sky so that ok.
and pushing prices way beyong what the locals can afford
Old 11-07-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
oxthin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Ah tiong do things not rational la.. The missing girl sure is kena someone she know and can speak her language.. Thai people how to communicate with her if she cannot speak thai. In the end all fault on Thai and South East Asia countries. Ah Tiong always dont accept the fact that its their own countryman mastermind behind all those scams.
totally agree wit you
Old 11-07-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
Franchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFranchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cb market spoilers!
Old 12-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
Milkgreentea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybalt11 View Post
got acquainted with some chinese fella, suddenly contact me say got lobang earn money. i reject.

cb so good dont give friend give me... confirm want lure me be scapegoat
get ready the lobang for u to jump in
Old 12-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
takokq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytakokq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

grey money from grey industry
Old 12-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
oxthin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnat9393 View Post
there are a few girls already missing in malaysia
Old 12-07-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kkkk4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
can share which part of huai khwang to visit? never been to Huai khwang before, would appreciate some sifu knowledge
park terrace and huay kwang terrace not bad for now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1