The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 3
Love7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Wrong Thread ... HaHa ... too Horny after reading Carrot's reviews
Old 05-06-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a regular in the ML scene even way before Covid days and only recently joined this forum, hence, I got my fair bit of experiences, both good and bad since I don’t really rely on the comment sections as they are often fake unlike this forum.

Saw a recommendation from another thread that Carrot is a MUST-TRY, hence, fast hand fast leg make a booking and lucky to get a slot. When I first enter, I was really shocked to see her as nowadays, it’s almost impossible to find someone with her looks at her pricing range, the last I ever encountered was way before Covid days.

Carrot guided me in and had some small chats to break the ice, then had a quick shower before the session start. She was really nice to dry me after my shower and to provide a simple massage to ease some tension.

Finally, when it’s time for the action, Carrot really executed it quite well with some light teasing before the main course. I won’t say that her services are perfect as there are still room for improvements, but her looks are definitely 10/10 and just by looking at her during the main course, I’m already on cloud nine. She is really comparable to some famous instagrammer or models out there. RTF? OF COURSE, NO BRAINER QUESTION!
Old 06-06-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
plexla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact pls?
Old 06-06-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 3
LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS to those who manage to fix a slot on Super Hot Monday

WA 8698 3085 Carrot

They are tarma partners. Help each other manage bookings.

Just WA 8698 3085 and be specific upfront. Asking for Carrot or Kelly.

Save them asking. Tell a time range to find for the specific day you wish to come

Last edited by LoveSS; 06-06-2023 at 01:06 AM. Reason: I don't mind some of your precious points if happy meeting Carrot
Old 06-06-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 6
BlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant future

FR for Carrot

A truly beautiful and sexy lass from china... confirmed she is micro-influencer or those that sell goods on tik-tok...

young and tight body that she keep so w strict diet and jogging almost every morning..

Very sweet smile that she keep flashing + that face that looks like a certain singer in china like a bro mentioned before...

Natural C cups that are just amazing...

Damn nice ass to fk in doggy style too...

TBH, i cannot think of any faults save two: the very squeezy location inside the shop and that she's unshaved down there lo...

If not, i probably bonk her everyday haha..
Old 06-06-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster (A)

LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

Energetic Carrot Juice ...need daily consumption to boost yourself
Old 07-06-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Wednesday
Old 08-06-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster (A)

Power Up For Carrot
Old 08-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRaptor View Post
FR for Carrot

A truly beautiful and sexy lass from china... confirmed she is micro-influencer or those that sell goods on tik-tok...

young and tight body that she keep so w strict diet and jogging almost every morning..

Very sweet smile that she keep flashing + that face that looks like a certain singer in china like a bro mentioned before...

Natural C cups that are just amazing...

TBH, i cannot think of any faults save two: the very squeezy location inside the shop and that she's unshaved down there lo...

If not, i probably bonk her everyday haha..

This part of review makes hard on immediately.... Nice ASS doggy
Old 09-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Finally got to try Carrot and concur with most bros here. Was lucky it’s the June holidays so booking her seems to be slightly easier, previously couldn’t even get a slot.
In terms of looks and figure really nothing to nitpick on. I would rank her high 8/9 out of that. For the money spent definitely worth it for the FJ just on that alone!
Only things to note is that if massage is your thing then ya just know that that is not going to be the main meal 😂
Depending on your prowess it might also be shorter than expected but hey, it’s the quality not the quantity for me.
Cute lass who might need more time to open up too, though once it turns wild you don’t need to talk, she’s all over you.
Definitely RTF material!
Old 09-06-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@yqz7 WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 09-06-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Finally got to try Carrot and concur with most bros here. Was lucky it’s the June holidays so booking her seems to be slightly easier, previously couldn’t even get a slot.
In terms of looks and figure really nothing to nitpick on. I would rank her high 8/9 out of that. For the money spent definitely worth it for the FJ just on that alone!
Only things to note is that if massage is your thing then ya just know that that is not going to be the main meal 😂
Depending on your prowess it might also be shorter than expected but hey, it’s the quality not the quantity for me.
Cute lass who might need more time to open up too, though once it turns wild you don’t need to talk, she’s all over you.
Definitely RTF material!
Wild Life for whoever is 😍 Carrot's beau
Old 10-06-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Everyday read also steam...
Old 10-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster (A)

Sure, Steam, and want meet Again
Old 11-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 13
hayhayjay is one of the Best!hayhayjay is one of the Best!hayhayjay is one of the Best!

Tried Carrot on Fri night w/ sme doubts at 1st.

Surprised to see a mid-late 20s pre-milf type beauty w/ slim bod.

Gd exp overall as mentioned by th reviews here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1