The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belle Aesthetics Spa At Waterloo Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotan View Post
vicky have full service??
Don't ask such questions openly.

This shop is nice. I like the privacy it gives, especially on weekends. Toilet a bit cramp but the showering facilities in selected rooms is good. There are ladies who will walk in for massages. The chicken rice in the level 1 coffeeshop is a must try

The last time I was there was 6-8 months back when it's still under the old management. Previous PRC owner is a drunkard
Old 05-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!

Belle Aesthetics Spa

Address: BLK 261 Waterloo Street, #02-34
Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm

Call Us At 83124931 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $55/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old 06-03-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 13
sexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried vicky and eva before.. good service, pm for pic
Old 06-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceAngelica View Post
$55 for 1 hour. No $88 bullshit
Now that’s worth trying.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexscandal View Post
Tried vicky and eva before.. good service, pm for pic
Eh.. all their pics are already up there leh
Old 06-03-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Anyone got angela fr can pm me pls?
Old 06-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster (A)

PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!

Belle Aesthetics Spa

Old 06-03-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

any teasing?
Old 07-03-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster (A)

Belle Aesthetics Spa

Old 07-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

This place is discreet and if you book in advance can get room with shower. Have visited vicky here multiple times and she is an accommodating lady making an honest living. no 88$ bullshit here, good massage and service. Anyone tried eva can provide some info?
Old 07-03-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
This place is discreet and if you book in advance can get room with shower. Have visited vicky here multiple times and she is an accommodating lady making an honest living. no 88$ bullshit here, good massage and service. Anyone tried eva can provide some info?
bro your inbox is full. want to PM you.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 15
leedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud of

Tried nuonuo earlier on. Looks need to discount abit . But she has a huge racks for u to view and she got a very TEH voice lol.. Massage wise.. nothing to shout about. Normal. End of day otherwise as other bro mentioned. Wide menu to choose from.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

I suddenly received so many PMs about the MLs there and their services. Zzzz I don't own this place leh guys. I only mentioned I visit Angela and Vicky before.

I also say their "menu is wideeeeeee". Please don't pm me asking me all the questions like who offer what. Lol! Their massage is $55 per hour only... really got massage. Just go try la..
Old 07-03-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
u have vicky contact?
Old 07-03-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedez View Post
Tried nuonuo earlier on. Looks need to discount abit . But she has a huge racks for u to view and she got a very TEH voice lol.. Massage wise.. nothing to shout about. Normal. End of day otherwise as other bro mentioned. Wide menu to choose from.
How huge? I know she got big boobs but never try...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1