The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light
Mermaid SG

any interesting stories or clips or pictures about this mermaid??

https://www.tiktok.com/@mermaid.sg1?_t=8aUuI0ufj2V&_r=1
https://instagram.com/mermaid.sg?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://onlyfans.com/mermaid.sg

Last edited by mymail; 10-03-2023 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-03-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mermaid SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
just a depressed girl finding her worth... then went on to OF route, hope she find back her way.. and seems she got a plenty of haters...
Old 10-03-2023, 01:16 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she's hot. nice share bro...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-03-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 22
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Looks pretty good, nice share bro. Maybe she’s hoping to be next Ms Puiyi
Old 10-03-2023, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mermaid SG

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 10-03-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
EnjoyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
just a depressed girl finding her worth... then went on to OF route, hope she find back her way.. and seems she got a plenty of haters...
She didnt earn the haters via her look leh.. she earned it with her character. Block her cause the sight of her disgust me sia
Old 10-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyD View Post
She didnt earn the haters via her look leh.. she earned it with her character. Block her cause the sight of her disgust me sia
I do agree, some commented about her looks, some dont mind sugaring her, but sometimes what she say on her stories are a bit.. ugh. like she is trying to spread kindness but then somehow she's also judgy at times and all, making unnecessary comments and all, like wth? and her thinking a bit like XMM la.

But sad leh her mum like kicked her outta the house, cuz she want face one. her mum pretty well to do.. i think own a construction firm, you know la building bungalows for clients sure earn big bucks one. think her mum wants her to take over the biz but she dw, and have no passion for it....

and she did say her mum force her go down biz path but she's just not cut out for it and then very stress and even made her depressed...so maybe partially is her mum who caused her to be like this too........
Old 10-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody have her content from OF? See worth to sub not.

If say until so poor thing maybe support but see preview worth first not
Old 10-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I do agree, some commented about her looks, some dont mind sugaring her, but sometimes what she say on her stories are a bit.. ugh. like she is trying to spread kindness but then somehow she's also judgy at times and all, making unnecessary comments and all, like wth? and her thinking a bit like XMM la.

But sad leh her mum like kicked her outta the house, cuz she want face one. her mum pretty well to do.. i think own a construction firm, you know la building bungalows for clients sure earn big bucks one. think her mum wants her to take over the biz but she dw, and have no passion for it....

and she did say her mum force her go down biz path but she's just not cut out for it and then very stress and even made her depressed...so maybe partially is her mum who caused her to be like this too........
If wanting to get famous, and willingly to do a lot of things then… waiting for steamy stories…
Old 10-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If wanting to get famous, and willingly to do a lot of things then… waiting for steamy stories…
agreed we are here for the sex related pics and videos, not for the drama about their lives and whatnot. carnivores go for meat, we ignore the vegetables.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-03-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
agreed we are here for the sex related pics and videos, not for the drama about their lives and whatnot. carnivores go for meat, we ignore the vegetables.
yeah!!
if a SYT agreed to take nude for $$$, and the photos are leaked/exposed… yes we pity!! but not sorry… 自找的!
Old 10-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Anybody have her content from OF? See worth to sub not.

If say until so poor thing maybe support but see preview worth first not
think got bro mentioned its not worth, not sure is here or somewhere else. maybe have some nip slip or teaser, but i believe got paywalls la
Old 10-03-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
just sharing stories about her am sure other bros are keen to listen also. but then to me she's just a GND la, got other more chio one, why go for her.. this kinda meat, i rather not eat
Old 11-03-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 11
Kactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to all

Quote:

unfortunately, nowadays with the new gen z thinking, it is no longer about working hard to learn a decent day's pay. putting in the effort in a 9-6 job for a salary no longer sit well with them and they may even consider it as old people dumb thinking.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kactusaurus View Post
unfortunately, nowadays with the new gen z thinking, it is no longer about working hard to learn a decent day's pay. putting in the effort in a 9-6 job for a salary no longer sit well with them and they may even consider it as old people dumb thinking.
more like you can get rich if you have good ideas, and yes in this generation its no longer working 9-6, but too bad in singapore majority still have to do 9 to 6. not easy to come up with new biz and ideas in singapore..

as for OF, girls have really got to be wild and open personality, because majority of girls are also quite conservative... u see even tho mermaid girl is daring on OF, but you see when she appears on youtube video still pretty shy and all...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1