The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Study: Why do guys cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelm View Post
If you have a great partner who gives you her time and commitment nevertheless satisfying your needs. Why would one cheat despite the above mentioned?
its actually in male instinct to spread seeds. its because of the progress of civilization that 1 man 1 woman started.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Your scenario does not reflect the reality as actually now more females are cheating on their partners. But many of these cuckoos greenhats are forced to remain in the marriage as divorce is not an option to them due to the WC.
As a PI.... sometimes I wonder why they engage us to find evidence of the betrayal but refuse to follow up with further action.
yes this is true as well. and i have been cheated on and since broken up. fyi my ex gf cheated on me once i forgive her and she did it a second time i just say bye. and when i was with her i never cheated.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Girls are usually tempted when love exist or there are some monetary benefits. However in my case, I choose the former. I believe that with love, I can overcome alot of things in life. Love cupid isn't on my side this time but I guess I will have to reorganise my life again. Greed is what men is about
men is just lust. we can fuck this girl once and not have any feelings for this girl and still go back to wives. if any feelings develop, its because the girl men have outside treat the men like kings. while the wives at home nags and do not appreciate the men. most of the cases of cheating from my life experiences are friends whose wives nag complain scold etc my friends dread going home. a new lady they meet outside, takes care of them. msgs them have you eaten. sacrifice sleep prepare food for them etc. if u were the man you want who?

i have friends who are happily married and do not cheat. its not just a moral thing. their wives are good wives who appreciate my friends.

men fights battles outside we do not want to come home just to fight another battle with our wives.

i divorced for the same reason. i work so hard outside i come home still need to fight another war with wife.

women cheat due to feelings first. opposite. women already cheat with an agenda for a back up or already want to leave the men.
Old 28-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoiseeker View Post
men is just lust. we can fuck this girl once and not have any feelings for this girl and still go back to wives. if any feelings develop, its because the girl men have outside treat the men like kings. while the wives at home nags and do not appreciate the men. most of the cases of cheating from my life experiences are friends whose wives nag complain scold etc my friends dread going home. a new lady they meet outside, takes care of them. msgs them have you eaten. sacrifice sleep prepare food for them etc. if u were the man you want who?

i have friends who are happily married and do not cheat. its not just a moral thing. their wives are good wives who appreciate my friends.

men fights battles outside we do not want to come home just to fight another battle with our wives.

i divorced for the same reason. i work so hard outside i come home still need to fight another war with wife.

women cheat due to feelings first. opposite. women already cheat with an agenda for a back up or already want to leave the men.
well said bro. i can somehow agree with this. if the wife good ah, men still may cheat, but at least no agenda. pay and fuck off.
Old 28-03-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MickeyPot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv33 View Post
well said bro. i can somehow agree with this. if the wife good ah, men still may cheat, but at least no agenda. pay and fuck off.
I know a lot of men wife not bad but still p2p outside. As a old uncle once told me wife is for you to love at home, FL/ML is to service you things your wife dun dun want to do in bed.
Old 29-03-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Enforced monogamy is not love. A lot of people have been brought up on Disney tales of meeting one’s true love, or romantic movies of undying loyalty. In the real world a great deal of Princes behave like Prince Andrew, sleeping around with their power & money. Prince Charles had the beautiful Diana & he cheated on her with Camilla who is not as good looking. Diana also cheated on Charles with Hewitt, Dodi & etc. Love is emotional and it can change or transfer for many people. Sometimes a thing/person you dislike initially can create sparks and later you fall in love. Similarly some things / person you like initially can reveal themselves and cause you to fall out of love. Lust is in both man & woman, men being more problem solving and go getting take action on their lust more. If men feel a lust for a attractive woman ; there a likelihood he’ll try to score. You are entitled to your terms , just be clear to your future partner monogamy is what you need. If you ask me why he left: perhaps consider if you display certain comulsive obsessive behaviors?
Old 29-03-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Your question is not clear. I dont cheat on my wife but I do have sex with other women. The need for sex with multiple women is biologically hard wired into men from millions of years of evolution. A few thousand years of religion is not enough to wipe it from our genes. Now cheating implies dishonesty. If women can accept men will want to fuck around and understand that, then it solves the problem. Lucky for me I found such a woman and we have the best most amazing marriage and relationship.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Your question is not clear. I dont cheat on my wife but I do have sex with other women. The need for sex with multiple women is biologically hard wired into men from millions of years of evolution. A few thousand years of religion is not enough to wipe it from our genes. Now cheating implies dishonesty. If women can accept men will want to fuck around and understand that, then it solves the problem. Lucky for me I found such a woman and we have the best most amazing marriage and relationship.
How did you convince your wife to accept this arrangement?
Old 29-03-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
How did you convince your wife to accept this arrangement?
I told her from day one of meeting her that I cannot just fuck one woman for the rest of my life. But she also knows I will only ever love her. She said once "So if I told you not to sleep around and you agreed you would probably cheat anyway. So why not just be honest about it from the start". I am 57 years old, she is 20 years younger than me and this is the best relationship I have ever been in and ever will be. Thats why I dont look for girlfriend or mistress on the side, just simple ONS or P4P.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have never discussed this with a woman who sees it as nothing more than an excuse a man will use to fuck around.

Can't really blame them since most women cannot see sex as as activity that can be enjoyed without some sort of emotional connection.

Ergo a man fucking some other woman must imply that he has an emotional connection to her. That's their hard wiring.

Truly men are from Mars, and Women from Venus. More accurately though, human beings are still just monkeys that happen to be able to reason, but still subject to same primitive and instinctive urges.

Instinct always wins, and man's instinctive urge is to put his seed in as many females as possible.

What a curse.

I should take a cue from you and do the same with the next woman. I suspect this might mean I may never find someone I can emotionally connect with.

*shrug*

Much else to do anyway.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I told her from day one of meeting her that I cannot just fuck one woman for the rest of my life. But she also knows I will only ever love her. She said once "So if I told you not to sleep around and you agreed you would probably cheat anyway. So why not just be honest about it from the start". I am 57 years old, she is 20 years younger than me and this is the best relationship I have ever been in and ever will be. Thats why I dont look for girlfriend or mistress on the side, just simple ONS or P4P.
I would want to meet someone that can accept it like your wife does to. Not impossible but really difficult though. I do agree with you.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Enforced monogamy is not love. A lot of people have been brought up on Disney tales of meeting one’s true love, or romantic movies of undying loyalty. In the real world a great deal of Princes behave like Prince Andrew, sleeping around with their power & money. Prince Charles had the beautiful Diana & he cheated on her with Camilla who is not as good looking. Diana also cheated on Charles with Hewitt, Dodi & etc. Love is emotional and it can change or transfer for many people. Sometimes a thing/person you dislike initially can create sparks and later you fall in love. Similarly some things / person you like initially can reveal themselves and cause you to fall out of love. Lust is in both man & woman, men being more problem solving and go getting take action on their lust more. If men feel a lust for a attractive woman ; there a likelihood he’ll try to score. You are entitled to your terms , just be clear to your future partner monogamy is what you need. If you ask me why he left: perhaps consider if you display certain comulsive obsessive behaviors?
yup the right word used here. It is ENFORCED. Even if you are not legally married yet, the "societal norms" still make the guy who cheat the bad guy.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I have never discussed this with a woman who sees it as nothing more than an excuse a man will use to fuck around.

Can't really blame them since most women cannot see sex as as activity that can be enjoyed without some sort of emotional connection.

Ergo a man fucking some other woman must imply that he has an emotional connection to her. That's their hard wiring.

Truly men are from Mars, and Women from Venus. More accurately though, human beings are still just monkeys that happen to be able to reason, but still subject to same primitive and instinctive urges.

Instinct always wins, and man's instinctive urge is to put his seed in as many females as possible.

What a curse.

I should take a cue from you and do the same with the next woman. I suspect this might mean I may never find someone I can emotionally connect with.

*shrug*

Much else to do anyway.
Women feel that it has emotional attachment because women are the ones who fuck around with emotional attachment so they think it applies to the men.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I satisfy his needs so I don't understand why this happens
Why do girls have so many pairs of shoes? Every pair of shoes satisfies your need. Every pair of shoes doesn't understand why ladies need to buy more shoes.

Same primal desire
Old 30-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why do girls have so many pairs of shoes? Every pair of shoes satisfies your need. Every pair of shoes doesn't understand why ladies need to buy more shoes.

Same primal desire
interesting comparison. never thought of it that way haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1