The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Possible to make friends with the SYTs working in my company?

I work in the operations team of a MNC. My side is mostly buibuis and aunties. But on the next level, there's a marketing & HR team and I realized there are many pretty ladies over there - from those early 20s syt to those early 30s matured OL

When I go for lunch at my office cafeteria, will get to see many of them eating & chilling out there.

Is it possible for me to befriend some of these syts? But I am a low level operations staff, and neither am I tall or handsome. I look like those average joe office worker that girls usually won't take a second look

Are there any ways I can appear more friendly or interesting to know them?
Nothing sexual here, just feeling lonely & wish to expand my social circle, know more chiobus
Old 31-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible to make friends with the SYTs working in my company?

mai gaysiao la want f them say la, lonely kee lan...
Old 31-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I work in the operations team of a MNC. My side is mostly buibuis and aunties. But on the next level, there's a marketing & HR team and I realized there are many pretty ladies over there - from those early 20s syt to those early 30s matured OL

When I go for lunch at my office cafeteria, will get to see many of them eating & chilling out there.

Is it possible for me to befriend some of these syts? But I am a low level operations staff, and neither am I tall or handsome. I look like those average joe office worker that girls usually won't take a second look

Nothing sexual here, just feeling lonely & wish to expand my social circle, know more chiobus
why cannot make friends ? i also have whose status are higher than me. ways to appear more interesting ?

u must first dare to go and approach and make friends
Old 31-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Already in the same company .... just buy her drink n start conv n exchange ctc ... what so difficult ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 31-03-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

just make friends only scare what ? regardless or accepted or rehected u need to train talking o girls then u confident already then u wont scare already.
Old 31-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Ezpz.

You can start by saying "Hi, I am SadLoser, what's your name".

HAHAHA.
Old 01-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Ezpz.

You can start by saying "Hi, I am SadLoser, what's your name".

HAHAHA.
"Why your name like that?"

"Oh, it's my username in a sex forum."
Old 01-04-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 View Post
just make friends only scare what ? regardless or accepted or rehected u need to train talking o girls then u confident already then u wont scare already.
agree... even rejected, reflet why rejected and improve. keep trying keep reflecting keep improving
Old 01-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

'Know yourself, know your target, a thousand battles fought, a thousand won' - Sun Tzi.

One thing a fellow Singaporean male must know is that Singaporean culture is not liberal American, but conservative Asian culture, & kids are taught to be conservative since young, to protect themselves at all times, & kids are precious to parents in our nation's 2 kids/family household, thus the proven & necessary culture & traditions to be conservative.

Should a male citizen approach a female citizen using American style openess - ' Hi, can I be your friend' - chances are close to nil, as her DEFENCES would be up, to protect herself, as the male citizen is a STRANGER.

To counter this, make use of FAMILIARITY technique. Let her get familiar with you first, through simple & seemingly INNOCENT coincidences. Find out her daily times & schedules such as bus, mrt or personal transport arrival at work & to home, at at office lifts, cafeteria, etc. However, do not, DO NOT be a stalker. It is unhealthy & will only eventually destroys one's mind. So keep it simple & stay out of her privacy rights.

Purpose:- To create an innocent opportunity to meet her. When the opportunity arises, just give her an innocent gesture of a smile & nod of greeting, as a form of natural Human courtesy.

NEVER, EVER overdo the smile or else it will come off as creepy & frighten her off.

Just smile then look away, to make it look innocent, & continue your way to office or meal. You will need to do it a few times, so that she may grow familiar with you, & be noticed.

The next time, probably after 3 or 4 encounters, do the same but this time smile & look at her longer for a few seconds more, to see a RESPONSE.

If she smiles back, it is a signal that she is receptive, & you will have a 50% chance to know her. Then just start the friendship with a simple conservation - ' how's work in the (HR/ Marketing Dept) ?

Purpose:- Be a listener instead of a talker. Humans would rather talk about their experiences than to listen to another, as it may be boring & uninteresting. In any case, you are the one who is interested in her, so let & encourage her to talk, as communication is the FOUNDATION of all relationships.

Be yourself, be natural, so as to give her chance to reveal herself & you to each other, & have the choice to be friends or not. Never force yourself upon another. Follow the Golden Rule - Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you.

However, if she does not respond or smile back, then back off. It may be that she is either shy & embarrassed within her social circle & family, so give her more time. Or she may already have a boyfriend or husband, & does not want to encourage another relationship. Then you have the choice to find another with your time, to build relationship that lasts in the journey of life.

True friendships does not rely on social status, education, religion, etc. It is NEVER what one knows, but what how much one cares for another that builds lasting relationships on planet Earth, as we need each other to learn from, to progress & evolve...

No Human is a loser in life, because each of us is already a BORN WINNER, by fertilizing the female egg as a sperm amongst thousands of others, to be born & experience LIFE. It just takes knowledge & sharing of knowledge to be better in life. We are all dreamers, but dreams can only come true by courageous honest & sincere efforts.

All the best.

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 01-04-2023 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-04-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the encouragement, advice and making fun of my username

Next week when I go back office, I will try to make an attempt. Maybe I start with those slightly chubby or not pretty ones first. Those usually easier to conquer. The pretty SYT usually quite stuck up & arrogant one
Old 05-04-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
'Know yourself, know your target, a thousand battles fought, a thousand won' - Sun Tzi.

One thing a fellow Singaporean male must know is that Singaporean culture is not liberal American, but conservative Asian culture, & kids are taught to be conservative since young, to protect themselves at all times, & kids are precious to parents in our nation's 2 kids/family household, thus the proven & necessary culture & traditions to be conservative.

Should a male citizen approach a female citizen using American style openess - ' Hi, can I be your friend' - chances are close to nil, as her DEFENCES would be up, to protect herself, as the male citizen is a STRANGER.

To counter this, make use of FAMILIARITY technique. Let her get familiar with you first, through simple & seemingly INNOCENT coincidences. Find out her daily times & schedules such as bus, mrt or personal transport arrival at work & to home, at at office lifts, cafeteria, etc. However, do not, DO NOT be a stalker. It is unhealthy & will only eventually destroys one's mind. So keep it simple & stay out of her privacy rights.

Purpose:- To create an innocent opportunity to meet her. When the opportunity arises, just give her an innocent gesture of a smile & nod of greeting, as a form of natural Human courtesy.

Thanks for the helpful tips bro! Just uppz you on another post
Old 05-04-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the helpful tips bro! Just uppz you on another post
Yes. Good technique. Plus point you are working in the same company so this can be easily applied without you looking like a stalker.
Old 12-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Wanna kao charbor, get on some commitee or be the company photographer etc. If you can cook , whip up some food for your team. The word will spread one, not all office lady like white collar workers. Some feel that blue collar more manly. So don’t lose confidence, a handy man is also attractive.

If not buy extra tasty snacks, during tea break go and share with chiobu lah.
Leverage on your talents if you can fix stuff then let people know, who knows maybe one day got chiobu ask u go fix a leak hahah.

Good luck! Fortune favors the brave!

Last edited by EtherC; 12-04-2023 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 13-04-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If making friends is all you're aiming for, its seriously not difficult. Just make sure you aren't walking up to them out of the blue to say hi - that's super obvious and it makes you look like a creep. Only yandaos can get away with this.

Find some opportunity where there's a legit reason to make small talk. E.g. need to sort out some work with them, stuck waiting for the elevator, getting caught in the rain, company event, CSR, social committee etc.

When your foot is in the door, get them BBT and snacks. Tell lame jokes. Be the guy that's kinda fun to know. Someone you yourself would want to befriend. In the best case scenario, you'll find some common topics, work from there, and you'll be buddies in no time. In the worst case scenario, you'll end up at simp level, buying stuff and running errands for them.

Anyway, why are you resigned to calling yourself a "low level average joe"? From your post record, seems like you're a frequent flier at Geylang. Why not save up the money to level yourself up? It all adds up quite significantly. You could further your studies so that you'll not be stuck in a "low level" job. You could buy a gym membership, get trendier clothes etc. so that you don't look like an "average joe". At the very least, you'll feel much better about yourself at the end of the day.

Either way, good luck my dude.
Old 14-04-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wanwah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1