The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimints View Post
Also saw another new person named Wa Wa there. JJ intro her to me. Wow! This new Wa Wa is really hot. She is about early 20s ( sorry, bro I am not good at judging the age) and seemed to have a nice figure from where I stood. I apologize if there is already a thread on Wa Wa but I have not come across so far. For those bro who will be trying Wa Wa, do give an FR. Don’t ask me for her contact as I did not get it from JJ.
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
saw Wawa yesterday too. she has the hot girl kind of look. She wearing some black body hugging suit that revealed her two round breasts very tempting
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
I tried her yesterday, don't mean to hijack the thread. Nevertheless, they support each other.

A quick one, She is from same school (not literally) of service, the attitude, playability, $, DT, DFK, CIM + potential to unlock.

She stands 5'6, some tattoos on the lower back, pretty and cute.

In shoulder tie dress she shows serious curves.

Rest in bro Exchange's future thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kade123 View Post
Finally tried this place...wanted to book another girl but she's busy and recommended me WW. Since WW didn't have a thread yet so just post my FR here.

As a bro mentioned here, she was in black body hugging dress with a high slit showing off her legs and boobs. Started off with a slow teasing dance and my hands were roaming all over her body, curvy in all the right places. Stripped her and feast on her c cup wiith nice light brownish nipples. Brought her onto the bed and went down on her, pussy looks nice and no smell. Inserted a finger into her and wow she's tight..i think i must have spent 20 mins or so eating her out lol

Onto the bj, she alternates between sucking the balls, licking the shaft and slurping it. The saw she looks at me with the slutty eyes while slurping is quite erotic. We change positions a few times with either of our mouths not separated from each other...eventually cummed n her mouth and she cleaned me up with warm water.

She's not the syt or milf type, more like a slutty secretary that you bring out for lunchtime fun. Bros pls take care if her, seems like she just started for a week. Now cant decide if wanna RTM her or try the other girls there.

Oh and bros with fetish for tattoos will like her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
RTF for Wawa.

Made a last minute booking and surprisingly there was a slot.

This RTF was much more intense than my first visit and there were times I feared for my safety. Wawa definitely has a very sexy and curvy figure and doggy was the best position with her meaty ass.

After I came, she went to shower and came back to give me another bbbj to my surprise. I was still a bit sensitive and had to beg her to stop. Then after I went for my shower and had put on my underwear, she pulled down my underwear and gave me another round of bbbj. Again I had to beg her to stop and it left me rock hard down there.

GFE first visit to PSE second visit. I will definitely be back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
After stepping on a horrible landmine which hurts my heart badly in the early noon, i decided to text Wawa for her availability so as to calm myself down... 心病要用心药医

Got her reply and went over to the area to wait. As usual, she will be in her sexy black dress which makes a lot of guys drool the moment she opened the door.

Looks: 10/10 looks like Anna En on tiktok. Very my type with pretty eyes, cute nose and slightly meaty face. If Joanne is the 1st love looks type of girl then Wawa will be the fall madly in love and do tons of romantic with woman you wanna meet.

BBBJ + AR 10/10 if this is an event in the SEA games then highly likely she will get a gold medal for it. Tongue movement perfectly executed. Hygiene preparation is well done too to ensure both of us are clean enough. Fast gunners better be mentally prepared lose your bullets in double quick time.

GFE: 10/10 Helped to wipe dry during both showers. Lot of DFKs throughout my time there, lying down together to talk about beer after the action is done but kept interrupting me talking using her delicious neh neh. Was thinking how good it will be if she can dispense beer from her neh nehs hahahaha. BBBJs again when i was trying to wear my clothes and a super long DFK behind the door just before leaving the place.

RTBBBJ: Yes! Nothing's stopping me from enjoying such good services from Bro exchange123's stable
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
My honest review for WaWa

Face 9/10
Body 9/10
Service 10/10
Attitude 10/10

RTM: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by kade123 View Post
Another return visit to WaWa as her service and chemistry with me for the past few visits have been nothing but exceptional.

Was quite horny after a week of hiatus due to work schedule, the moment i entered her room we kiss and french like long lost lovers lol. Through the session of kissing our clothes were all off and if not for the need to shower i would have carried on to let her do her thing. Came back to the room after a quick shower and she wasted no time getting down on me.

Started with me sitting by the bed and she kneeled down and service my rod and balls, occassionally looking at me with the slutty cfm look. Got me high and rock hard and i couldn't take it anymore, had to taste those tasty boobs and pussy. Got her to lie down on the bed and my turn to pleasure her, from top to bottom. She must have observed my extra horniness as she comment i seemed like i'm going to eat her all up today haha. After a while she said she can't take it anymore and want to take over giving me the pleasure instead. We swapped positions and i just concentrate on watching this beauty licking and slurping my balls and cock. She knows when to go slow and gentle and when to go hard and fast. Eventually surrendered my week long of cum into her mouth with her pussy over my mouth.

We lied down for a while catching our breath and have a little chat and i told her if this goes on I'll have to go back on my word and fuck you the next time. She giggled and smack my cock playfully. Out of time soon and I went for a quick shower and left, gave her a hug and a tight squeeze on her butt. While walking towards my car, I'm already planning the next session with a condom in my pocket ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
this gem deserves a special mention. used to RTM molly before she RTC. have been trying new dishes after that. but wawa makes me want to RTM.

probably the prettiest ML I have experienced in my chiong-ing years. nice natural boobs that is a handful. very good GFE and she is service orientated. feels like the slutty mistress that makes you sextisfied.

wide range of menu available, depending on your preference
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinns18 View Post
Just visited Wawa over the weekend. She’s really beautiful and sexy. Pure goddess figure. Her BBBJ is also out of this world. Not gonna put in the details. Will definitely RTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartWrangler View Post
Review for WaWa

Face: 9/10 she has nice facial fixture and a very slutty look

Body: 9/10 - She is very flexible like bro had mention she does yoga hence her flexibility

Boobs: 9/10 - All natural C cup boobies

Service: 10/10 - Presents her self very elegantly and tip top service

Bbbj: 10/10 - A good amount of tongue was used and the pace she blows me was just right

Overall hard working and service orainted person out to please you.

Last edited by exchange123; 12-06-2023 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Finally she got her own thread. Another top tier girl in the league. Yes bros with tattoo fetish /lianish looks will really like her.
Old 04-04-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

I love flexible woman. Can spread
180 degree. Must book liao.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!

Finally her own thread! Have RTM since my last visit and her attitude definately does not disappoint.

When i stepped into the door, she immediately recognised me and gave me a hug in her black body hugging dress. Gave her a naughty smack on her perky butt and she led me to the room. After shower, this time there wasnt a lap dance but more of a body grind lol. Stripped her to her gstring and let her begin what i came for. Lots of licking, slurping and sucking going on by the wall, by the bedside, and on the bed. Feasted on her nipps and pussy and i think i managed to make her cum. Eventually ended eurpting into her mouth and she continue sucking for a while to make sure nothing is left.

Will RTM again once wallet recovers, enjoy this feeling of having an "affair" with a slutty secretary .
Old 04-04-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

I want her to tie me to the chair, lap dance and tease me till I explode
Old 04-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

She must be the most beautiful woman
in this stable so far.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why the what’s app and the WeChat different pics one? WeChat like one auntie leh ?
Old 04-04-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
sonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you trust TS?
Old 05-04-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just take it as bedtime story reading...
Old 05-04-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's the damage?
Old 05-04-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Why the what’s app and the WeChat different pics one? WeChat like one auntie leh ?
because the WhatsApp number has no link to the WeChat account..if u r a regular to this stable u will know that booking is made via WhatsApp only.
Old 05-04-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Lol... you do know WhatsApp and WeChat have absolutely no links to each other right? Lol.

With WhatsApp, you register your phone number as your registered account number too. Whereas with WeChat, sure you can choose to register your phone number as the Account ID, but you can also choose any number and/or letters, in combination, as the ID.

Anyway, I probably will go try this Wawa - cos so far this stable of girls has been either been very good (Joey and Joanne) or absolutely mind blowing (MM, TT and Carrot).
Old 05-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gonna make an appointment during this long weekend
Old 05-04-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway, I probably will go try this Wawa - cos so far this stable of girls has been either been very good (Joey and Joanne) or absolutely mind blowing (MM, TT and Carrot). [/QUOTE]

Fully agree all of them no horse run. Will try this weekend too
Old 05-04-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol... you do know WhatsApp and WeChat have absolutely no links to each other right?

Anyway, I probably will go try this Wawa - cos so far this stable of girls has been either been very good (Joey and Joanne) or absolutely mind blowing (MM, TT and Carrot).
Fully agreed, all of them no horse run will try wawa this weekend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1