The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1sg View Post
For girls in the 6k - 7k range in Maria, what is the service duration like? 1 shot 60 min? or longer with 2 shots?
Standard 90 minutes service.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1sg View Post
For girls in the 6k - 7k range in Maria, what is the service duration like? 1 shot 60 min? or longer with 2 shots?
Went to Maria last year and try out once.

1st time went at a bad timing. only see about 10 ladies++ only. walk away

2nd time went at the right time, easily close to 50 ladies. their lady pricing really is questionable. Took a long time to choose my lady. If i don't recall wrongly, she was 8k range. Young lady and all natural B cup but GFE not really there + the soapy wash was SOP.

I don't like their rooms as it seems abit old.The air-con quite weak as well. The wall is just some thin wood and I think my room was near some disco room as I hear loud music. Can also hear the lady moaning sound from other rooms when you are walking along the corridor walkway.

Will not return to Maria again. Personally I prefer La Belle. Room is big and looks new/clean. Air-con is strong as well.
Old 17-06-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Maria (16 June 2023)

good to avoid thai holiday seasons (like the bros mentioned, the selections will get bad). I was there this week, had easily >50 girls.

There are 3 zones;
the 7-9k range (sits right at the back of the room facing the lounge entrance),
the 10k - 16k range (sits on your right when you enter the lounge area),
and >16k range (so called elite models)

First off, i really dunno how the pricing works (some formula on looks + service + age???), some in the 10-16k range still really looks chui...

Next, regarding the "facility", the normal rooms has jaccuzi (for the soapy massage), bed, tv. Standard stuff. If you want more, you can top up 1000baht for the VIP room, which comes with larger rooms, with sofa couch, KTV functions etc.

Lastly on service; went twice, both times satisfied with the service, there's a level of SOP standard they enforce on all their ladies, but its your luck if she provides the extra mile (which i find its unlockable if you can communicate with her, and on your RTF, i often get value-added service)
Old 23-06-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
londonbridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseursloth View Post
FR for Maria (16 June 2023)

good to avoid thai holiday seasons (like the bros mentioned, the selections will get bad). I was there this week, had easily >50 girls.

There are 3 zones;
the 7-9k range (sits right at the back of the room facing the lounge entrance),
the 10k - 16k range (sits on your right when you enter the lounge area),
and >16k range (so called elite models)

First off, i really dunno how the pricing works (some formula on looks + service + age???), some in the 10-16k range still really looks chui...

Next, regarding the "facility", the normal rooms has jaccuzi (for the soapy massage), bed, tv. Standard stuff. If you want more, you can top up 1000baht for the VIP room, which comes with larger rooms, with sofa couch, KTV functions etc.

Lastly on service; went twice, both times satisfied with the service, there's a level of SOP standard they enforce on all their ladies, but its your luck if she provides the extra mile (which i find its unlockable if you can communicate with her, and on your RTF, i often get value-added service)
Yes agree with you bro. The price is not worth it.
Old 24-06-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 2
sammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Review for La Belle

I have been there a few times. The pricing is from 4.5k to 12k I believe. I have had better experiences with the 4.5k-5.5k girls than the 9k up ones.

Rooms are pretty nice with a large jacuzzi and almost all the girls will use the 90 mins instead of trying to cut it short. The service ranges from good to amazing and this is a place I always make a stop at when I am in BKK.

I believe the trick is to have a beer or two with the girl in the room before you get down to it. It builds up comfort and higher chance of good GFE.

Don't be guided by the price, the cheaper ones are just as pretty and good as the more expensive ones.

Always worth a stop if you are in BKK.
Old 25-06-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i find that these parlors at least guarantees "quantity" in terms of selection (looks, figure etc your type of cai), the process of finding "good service" is still toss of coin (and i find the service still has standards compared to the regular sleazy massage). But... once you found something solid, you can then RTF or secret rendezvous in your hotel etc.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lv2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What about Poseidon? I was there one afternoon last November. My first ever visit to a soap place. About 20-25 girls at the time. Probably 5 are beauties in my opinion. I picked no. 19, a tall girl probably 1.70-ish, with a paid of natural 34 Bs.
Old 06-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1878 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant future

Review for La Belle (June 2023)

First time visiting and upon entering the manager will lead you to walk around the area.
Can have a very close up look on the girls which is a plus point.
The manager tried to recommend a few but I picked one that just started working there (Day 1)

Girl - paid 6500 and i find very chio but tried to cut short my time of 90mins
Room - Very clean and looks new, but I find the bed too hard for my liking

RTF: Yes if go only once per BKK trip, as I find it quite pricy
Old 11-07-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
msgLguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuymsgLguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
Review for La Belle (June 2023)

First time visiting and upon entering the manager will lead you to walk around the area.
Can have a very close up look on the girls which is a plus point.
The manager tried to recommend a few but I picked one that just started working there (Day 1)

Girl - paid 6500 and i find very chio but tried to cut short my time of 90mins
Room - Very clean and looks new, but I find the bed too hard for my liking

RTF: Yes if go only once per BKK trip, as I find it quite pricy
6500 is pricey for me too
Old 11-07-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
ranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2367 View Post
What about Poseidon? I was there one afternoon last November. My first ever visit to a soap place. About 20-25 girls at the time. Probably 5 are beauties in my opinion. I picked no. 19, a tall girl probably 1.70-ish, with a paid of natural 34 Bs.
i heard poseidon close liao no more liao now is normal hotel or something
Old 11-07-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
tybalt11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger141 View Post
i heard poseidon close liao no more liao now is normal hotel or something
so sad! i used to go there pre covid!
Old 12-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
oxthin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Went to Maria last year and try out once.

1st time went at a bad timing. only see about 10 ladies++ only. walk away

2nd time went at the right time, easily close to 50 ladies. their lady pricing really is questionable. Took a long time to choose my lady. If i don't recall wrongly, she was 8k range. Young lady and all natural B cup but GFE not really there + the soapy wash was SOP.

I don't like their rooms as it seems abit old.The air-con quite weak as well. The wall is just some thin wood and I think my room was near some disco room as I hear loud music. Can also hear the lady moaning sound from other rooms when you are walking along the corridor walkway.

Will not return to Maria again. Personally I prefer La Belle. Room is big and looks new/clean. Air-con is strong as well.
thanks for the fr. will plan to visit next trip
Old 13-07-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Skythunder is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
Depends on what you are looking out for.

Most of the parlors you named are in the Huai Khwang district so you will have some fun there. Just tell the captains it's your first time, they will tell you what to do. The clientele's mostly East Asian so English or Chinese works there.

Maria prices start from THB5,500 and i have seen girls that was up to THB14,600. I think they do have a category that goes to 17,700 but haven't seen that level in person.

Black Caviar starts THB4,500. Have seen girls priced at THB10,500 in the wild. If I recall the most expensive goes THB14,000

Maria's the best when it comes to lady quality in my view but tbh their rooms are on the older end. Black Caviar has them beat on room quality. But both are basically the best in the business on that front and you can't really go wrong with either.

My tips are:
1) Always take a grab to these places and don't do taxis. Taxi drivers do get an added commission that is out of your pocket. Don't try to walk there too from the nearest MRT stations. It's a journey and Bangkok's hot now.
2) have ready some smaller notes for drinks if you indulge.
3) it gets crowded from 7pm onwards, most girls however do start work from 5pm. So if you want your pick, go around 5pm onwards. Saturdays are really crowded too so be aware.

All the best.
Nice insight
Old 13-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybalt11 View Post
so sad! i used to go there pre covid!
I'm pretty certain Poseidon is still around, at least up till last month. Still at it's usual location as well.
Old 17-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dropbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I'm pretty certain Poseidon is still around, at least up till last month. Still at it's usual location as well.
Still open bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1