The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legendary, Authentic, Legit Ping Ping aka Anqi JG Master is back

How much is JG with PP?
And entry cost?
Thanks
Old 07-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4900 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Ping Ping a.k.a. Anqi is back with her JG skills. Still the same old good skills with lots of positive feedbacks from bros who tried. You will never go wrong by paying a visit.
Please directly contact her at Wechat AA83580960 or Whatsapp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolboi View Post
Recently went down for JG by ping ping, massage was really good strong and to my pain points. Able to loosen up my knots on the shoulder and neck. Love it when it is down to the serious business, she start off with a sensual underwater pick coconut. The coconut tree instantly stand up and blood rush instantly to both my heads 😅 phew almost shot out lucky she know how to control :P The JG was really authentic and electrifying can feel abit of pain like plucking the guitar string but still bearable. Hands down to her hands and fingers felt waves of orgasm and cum out after 20mins, she still continue to rub the head nonstop until I told her to stop. Definitely RTB!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVEL View Post
I went for her good massage yesterday followed by the much touted signature PingPing Juagen As usual PP did not rush through and took her time to finish me off. I shall recommend her to bros who have yet to try. Remember to treat her gently and she will reciprocate accordingly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
Lending a hand to upp PP Juagen - had my juagen session yesterday and im feeling stronger than ever this morning. My Viet GF thought i took some pills last night our sex lasted like 45 minutes (normally 15 min and all done)....Thanks to Ping Ping Juagen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Saw Ping Ping last week after seeing her reviews here..

My first JG session in Singapore and I was blown away.. great massage to start and what can only be described as pure bliss for what I experienced once I flipped..

She is cute, great little body and magic hands. She touched me ways I never knew existed.. probably the best edging ever, keeping me right on point until I couldn’t hold out any more..

Even a week later I can still feel the effects.. Easy place to get to on public transport.

110% recommended!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtit View Post
I have been visiting PP for 5 years already. I suffer from PE and her juagen is really effective. Got power. I can now last longer before I cum and quantity is a lot.

PP is a very nice lady. Soft spoken and sweet. Treat her nicely and you will not be disappointed.

As she is highly popular, do book early to avoid disappointment. Enjoy the JG. Your manhood is in good hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
made 3 visits for legit juagen at Anqi's place for the past 1 month & I am now ready to share this place.
There are 3 ML all milf: Ping Ping (the in charge), Lina & Selina.

1st experience with Lina about 1 month ago:
Appt was at 6.30pm on a weekday. Greeted by Ping Ping, Lina was attending to another customer, so Ping Ping gave me a back massage 1st. It was a good rub. Lina came over shortly. It was my 1st Juagen experience, so it was painful. Like what chinese physician said if there is pain there is clot/problem. Lina was nice, she told me it is ok if i need to shout/scream. LOL. She also gave me some health tips. After the session, I can feel even gush of my pee is strong. LOL

2nd session was with Selina, after weekday evening session. Ping Ping is away.
After the back massage, Selina recommended that me Bojin 拨筋 which is similar to Guasha 刮痧 (u can read the differences here: https://www.drxiangjun.com/blog/what...jin-and-tuina-) for an extra $10. Also done with a tool to twiddle with the tendons and ligaments but it does not leave behind petechiae (red spots on skin). Her Juagen touch is lighter perhaps if u r doing Juagen for the 1st time, u can try to book her.

3rd session, with Lina this time: This time I booked 1.5hr session so as to enjoy more massage & Bojin as well. it was a good session in the morning with no other customer (long weekend). Lina tends to talk less, she is very focus on her work. Juagen this time is no longer painful like the 1st session, really like enjoying massage.
I also tried out prostate massage (https://www.webmd.com/men/prostate-massage) at the end of the session for extra $30, it is a 2min massage to empty fluids from your prostate ducts. Feel a bit arching followed by penile contractions. I read about people enjoying prostate orgasm but perhaps this not really for me. lol.
I will definitely return for regular juagen/ massage every 2-3 weeks. Can feel my little brother getting stronger.
The joint has curtain set up and recently changed their massage beds. There is a portable shower which may be too small for plus size guys.
Why i did not stick to 1 ML: I just message and book slot. I wanna try out each of their methods, the touch and strength are definitely different. Personality as well, some ML talk more, while others may focus more on doing the work well. Like many always said ymmv. Cheers!
Old 08-06-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster (A)

alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Ping Ping a.k.a. Anqi is back with her JG skills. Still the same old good skills with lots of positive feedbacks from bros who tried. You will never go wrong by paying a visit.

Quote:
Recently went down for JG by ping ping, massage was really good strong and to my pain points. Able to loosen up my knots on the shoulder and neck. Love it when it is down to the serious business, she start off with a sensual underwater pick coconut. The coconut tree instantly stand up and blood rush instantly to both my heads 😅 phew almost shot out lucky she know how to control :P The JG was really authentic and electrifying can feel abit of pain like plucking the guitar string but still bearable. Hands down to her hands and fingers felt waves of orgasm and cum out after 20mins, she still continue to rub the head nonstop until I told her to stop. Definitely RTB!
Quote:
I went for her good massage yesterday followed by the much touted signature PingPing Juagen As usual PP did not rush through and took her time to finish me off. I shall recommend her to bros who have yet to try. Remember to treat her gently and she will reciprocate accordingly.
Quote:
Lending a hand to upp PP Juagen - had my juagen session yesterday and im feeling stronger than ever this morning. My Viet GF thought i took some pills last night our sex lasted like 45 minutes (normally 15 min and all done)....Thanks to Ping Ping Juagen
Quote:

My first JG session in Singapore and I was blown away.. great massage to start and what can only be described as pure bliss for what I experienced once I flipped..

She is cute, great little body and magic hands. She touched me ways I never knew existed.. probably the best edging ever, keeping me right on point until I couldn’t hold out any more..

Even a week later I can still feel the effects.. Easy place to get to on public transport.

110% recommended!!!!
Quote:
I have been visiting PP for 5 years already. I suffer from PE and her juagen is really effective. Got power. I can now last longer before I cum and quantity is a lot.

PP is a very nice lady. Soft spoken and sweet. Treat her nicely and you will not be disappointed.

As she is highly popular, do book early to avoid disappointment. Enjoy the JG. Your manhood is in good hands.
Quote:
made 3 visits for legit juagen at Anqi's place for the past 1 month & I am now ready to share this place.

Appt was at 6.30pm on a weekday. Greeted by Ping Ping, Lina was attending to another customer, so Ping Ping gave me a back massage 1st. It was a good rub. Lina came over shortly. It was my 1st Juagen experience, so it was painful. Like what chinese physician said if there is pain there is clot/problem. Lina was nice, she told me it is ok if i need to shout/scream. LOL. She also gave me some health tips. After the session, I can feel even gush of my pee is strong. LOL

After the back massage, Selina recommended that me Bojin 拨筋 which is similar to Guasha 刮痧 (u can read the differences here: https://www.drxiangjun.com/blog/what...jin-and-tuina-) for an extra $10. Also done with a tool to twiddle with the tendons and ligaments but it does not leave behind petechiae (red spots on skin). Her Juagen touch is lighter perhaps if u r doing Juagen for the 1st time, u can try to book her.

3rd session, with Lina this time: This time I booked 1.5hr session so as to enjoy more massage & Bojin as well. it was a good session in the morning with no other customer (long weekend). Lina tends to talk less, she is very focus on her work. Juagen this time is no longer painful like the 1st session, really like enjoying massage.
I also tried out prostate massage (https://www.webmd.com/men/prostate-massage) at the end of the session for extra $30, it is a 2min massage to empty fluids from your prostate ducts. Feel a bit arching followed by penile contractions. I read about people enjoying prostate orgasm but perhaps this not really for me. lol.
I will definitely return for regular juagen/ massage every 2-3 weeks. Can feel my little brother getting stronger.
The joint has curtain set up and recently changed their massage beds. There is a portable shower which may be too small for plus size guys.
Why i did not stick to 1 ML: I just message and book slot. I wanna try out each of their methods, the touch and strength are definitely different. Personality as well, some ML talk more, while others may focus more on doing the work well. Like many always said ymmv. Cheers!
Old 08-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

110% recommended!!!!
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

110% recommended!!!!
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

110% recommended!!!!
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
NJNJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What’s the damage for pp?
Old 09-06-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

110% recommended!!!!
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After a long hesitation, I finally went for my first (never tried b4 as I have had no issues but was curious) JG session with PP. Opted for 90mins and yes, the place is really damn secluded so no worries about meeting friends or relatives.

PP is more pleasant looking than I thought. Meaty yes but very well endowed too. Her massage was solid but I had better tbh. Anyway, the sensual part started soon and I was wowed. Flipped over and she proceeded to start with the JG. After 10mins, she said I have no issues and that's why no pain or whatsoever which was great. That spoke a lot about her honesty as she could have simply said that I needed prostate massage, etc. No such nonsense so I really appreciated that.

I opted for release so it was a very very nice long hj session I had. Frankly speaking, her strokes were surreal in that I somehow felt more endowed than before during the session.

Verdict: A very nice session with JG being a solid first experience. PP was very easy to talk to. Only nit is charges a little high but if you are looking to improve your rod health then go for it.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks Bro norknork for the FR. Upped.... Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
After a long hesitation, I finally went for my first (never tried b4 as I have had no issues but was curious) JG session with PP. Opted for 90mins and yes, the place is really damn secluded so no worries about meeting friends or relatives.

PP is more pleasant looking than I thought. Meaty yes but very well endowed too. Her massage was solid but I had better tbh. Anyway, the sensual part started soon and I was wowed. Flipped over and she proceeded to start with the JG. After 10mins, she said I have no issues and that's why no pain or whatsoever which was great. That spoke a lot about her honesty as she could have simply said that I needed prostate massage, etc. No such nonsense so I really appreciated that.

I opted for release so it was a very very nice long hj session I had. Frankly speaking, her strokes were surreal in that I somehow felt more endowed than before during the session.

Verdict: A very nice session with JG being a solid first experience. PP was very easy to talk to. Only nit is charges a little high but if you are looking to improve your rod health then go for it.
Old 10-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

110% recommended!!!!
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
lolays123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Leaving a FR since it's been a while I have visited PP.

Reached there and got served by Linna. Opted for 15mins massage, 45min JG. Massage is hard and good. There was a few moments where she needed to use the phone to reply to messages but it was just a couple of seconds, so all good with me.

JG was still skillful and opted to release. The rest was history.

Will RTM if I needed any maintenance on my rod.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:

What's the rate now? Last time was $100 + 20.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks Bro lolays123 for the FR. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolays123 View Post

Reached there and got served by Linna. Opted for 15mins massage, 45min JG. Massage is hard and good. There was a few moments where she needed to use the phone to reply to messages but it was just a couple of seconds, so all good with me.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolays123 View Post

Quote:

Quote:
Recently went down for JG by ping ping, massage was really good strong and to my pain points. Able to loosen up my knots on the shoulder and neck. Love it when it is down to the serious business, she start off with a sensual underwater pick coconut. The coconut tree instantly stand up and blood rush instantly to both my heads �� phew almost shot out lucky she know how to control :P The JG was really authentic and electrifying can feel abit of pain like plucking the guitar string but still bearable. Hands down to her hands and fingers felt waves of orgasm and cum out after 20mins, she still continue to rub the head nonstop until I told her to stop. Definitely RTB!

Last edited by alanjames; 11-06-2023 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Edited
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1