The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For Regular Chiongster, is it possible to really settle down and get married?

I feel bad if I get attached

but I still go chiong

yet I worried i keep chionging, I might waste a opportunity in life
Old 18-05-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DaddyEric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For Regular Chiongster, is it possible to really settle down and get married?

You should not see it as a sign of settling down, but as an upgrade. That is never the case. It's a way of being with someone who gives you the attention you need. Why do you turn into a chiongster? Can you not get all the dopamine rush without playing around? But make sure the candidate is truly worthy of the position and not just someone who is simply settling down. Find someone who has a vision. It is my belief that the portrayal of marriage has played a role in influencing our choices as a generation.
Old 19-05-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't tell lor. What's the point in telling?

Anyway, chiong so much, it will be hard to find someone who can satisfy your needs, so chances are you'll never meet and connect with someone who isn't able to. So, I don't think you'll be in a relationship with a girl with low sex drive anyway. Not saying no innocent girls will like you, im saying you won't be attracted to them anyway. The courtship process won't even go smoothly to proceed to settling down.

So, you'll have to meet someone as horny as you, or willing to act horny for u. After that, it's up to u. Your anxiety is the fear for lack of action or lack of variety? If it's the former, hopefully the girl can satisfy you so won't have problems. If it's the latter, then no choice, either u tahan or live double life lor.
Old 19-05-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DaddyEric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have read that women who were promiscuous find it hard to pair bond with their long term partner. Could be the same with men too. So if seeking long term partner better to not chiong at all. Unless just chiong for life and be proud of it.
Old 12-07-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
wuk0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you found the girl that change everything, you might able to do that. sounds cheeky but true, cut my head la
Old 12-07-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Anyone really stop playing and fooling one day and repent and be a good husband?

For chiongster, do you all tell the girl the past? she cannot accept how?

For chiongster is possible to go back and become a normal person?

I find it hard to find a gf (serious gf) and the thought of spending my whole life with one lady and cannot go massage and play around again, make me feel uncomfortable and give me anxiety...

is it really something good for me for the rest of my life??

How is it possible a chiongster resist a temptation outside?
There's noithing to repent. Do your job as a woman and wife, and the husband no need to go out and look for others
Old 13-07-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
passingbyguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypassingbyguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I feel bad if I get attached

but I still go chiong

yet I worried i keep chionging, I might waste a opportunity in life
when reach certain age all will be slow down. sian already
Old 19-07-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
having is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyEric View Post
You should not see it as a sign of settling down, but as an upgrade. That is never the case. It's a way of being with someone who gives you the attention you need. Why do you turn into a chiongster? Can you not get all the dopamine rush without playing around? But make sure the candidate is truly worthy of the position and not just someone who is simply settling down. Find someone who has a vision. It is my belief that the portrayal of marriage has played a role in influencing our choices as a generation.
I think I can agree with you. We cheong because there's something in it that fill our need. But if we met the women who can fill all, then I don't think we will go fucking cheong again.
Old 20-07-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
qwertyabcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No. Brain is too fucked up
Old 20-07-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 9
Sweettooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweettooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbyguy View Post
when reach certain age all will be slow down. sian already
totally agree with you bro
Old 23-07-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone really stop playing and fooling one day and repent and be a good husband?

For chiongster, do you all tell the girl the past? she cannot accept how?

For chiongster is possible to go back and become a normal person?

I find it hard to find a gf (serious gf) and the thought of spending my whole life with one lady and cannot go massage and play around again, make me feel uncomfortable and give me anxiety...

is it really something good for me for the rest of my life??

How is it possible a chiongster resist a temptation outside?
why must it be binary in terms of choice after getting together? I dont understand why ppl need to mind fuck themselves by going into a mental cage. What do you want to achieve? moral redemption? lol, lifes short. Work hard, play hard. dont waste the god given 24hrs doing and thinking abt stupid things everyday

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1