The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Mid 30s is the best. Experience but body still good.
Regardless of age, does she necessary have to be a mother so as to classified under this Mother I like to F88k?
Old 22-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal1983 View Post
Hope to know more advise n skill to know MILF
Fuck with milf confirm is great. I hope to have the chance to fuck them.
Old 22-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
MILF = Mothers I Love Fucking

Don't complicate matters

Only done once a month ago. A new mother still in in her early 30s.

Did her when she was 7 months pregnant and after she gave birth. The experience is different. That's why I tried it, just for the experience
Man you’re so lucky, I have yet to experience piaking a pregnant milf

However, I seem to have found one online a few mins ago while browsing, 6 months pregnant, pics of her in lingerie, night gown/dress and pajamas with her pregnant belly out...but she only does outcall.
Old 22-05-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If it's something you been dreaming to experience, just make it happen, bro

I live alone, so, it's easy to do "take-outs", that's the only advantage I have.

If you want a bigger tummy, wait a bit longer. You can get some pre-milk as well at the latter stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post

However, I seem to have found one online a few mins ago while browsing, 6 months pregnant, pics of her in lingerie, night gown/dress and pajamas with her pregnant belly out...but she only does outcall.
Old 22-05-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
If it's something you been dreaming to experience, just make it happen, bro

I live alone, so, it's easy to do "take-outs", that's the only advantage I have.

If you want a bigger tummy, wait a bit longer. You can get some pre-milk as well at the latter stage
Haha piaking a preggo is one of my goals and these days so hard to find pregnant fls or mls nowadays. And it’s awesome for you bro you get to piak them at your own house 👍🏼

And I’ll take note about what you say at the end, didn’t know pre-milk could happen at a later stage, thought it would be early
Old 23-05-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post

can go book transit hotel mah
kind enuf to share contact?
upz you my humble 16s
Old 23-05-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Mid 30s is the best. Experience but body still good.
I agree. My experience with early 40s is also great. So i always aim for 30s-below 45.
Old 23-05-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I have 3 MILF regular
52 yrs old - No BJ CIM Anal
57 yrs old - No CIM Anal
47 yrs old - All yes, but say stop liao 😢

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 23-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
It’s like that meh?
Anyone who is a mother is a MILF what
If not why call Mum I Like to Fuck?

Anyway, I’m a mother. But not sure if I qualify as a MILf,,
Hahaha,,, am 35 turning 36.
Hahaha
You confirmed qualified as a MILF, now is whether you able to hook up with a guy or not.
Old 23-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Experiences come with age. Hahaha
We don’t know what we don’t know,,
When I was younger,,,
I tend to be more scare towards new experience
But never try never know ma,,,
So when I age,,, I know what I want and definitely able to enjoy more
Just enjoy when you have the chance.
I found mine few years back in her early 30s, already had 3 kids. Eldest son is already 17 that time, then 2nd daughter 12years old and 3rd daughter 9years old. All 3 staying with their grandma in KL.
So this MILF works in Sg and she always came over my place over the weekends. Of cause Fuck at night while all asleep, got 2 times we go hotel stay at batam. Thats where we really let go and fuck almost the whole day till my legs are soft. We also tried fuck in the hotel pool, thats really very daring which both of us scare been seen. But good moments only lasted for about 4 months when 1 day while we are online chatting. Her husband questioned her who she went with to batam when he found her passport got batam custom stamp. And that when i think and break up with her. But anyway, her husband outside also got a mistress which my MILF family all know.
Old 23-05-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

I also wish to find MILFs to help me release my depressions.

I am in a tasteless and sexless marriage. Even have chance for sxx, there is no foreplays, my below can't even stand. Being a high sex drive person, I always resort to seeing people post awesome photos here or self imaginations of milfs to release myself.
Old 23-05-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
I also wish to find MILFs to help me release my depressions.

I am in a tasteless and sexless marriage. Even have chance for sxx, there is no foreplays, my below can't even stand. Being a high sex drive person, I always resort to seeing people post awesome photos here or self imaginations of milfs to release myself.
How long have you been married Bro?

I hear you and I went through what you did. Definitely understand what you are going through.
Old 23-05-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
can go book transit hotel mah
kind enuf to share contact?
upz you my humble 16s
Thanks for the ups bro! I was thinking about the transit hotel too, I’ll send you a dm
Old 23-05-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

MILFs are great.

not just for sex but for the conversation before / after the session. their views are different and what they can give you is on another level. Like there was once i wanted to shoot inside. She asked me to hold on first and asked me 'You sure you want the chance for the kid to look like you? I don't mind having another kid but you pay for everything.' I then shot outside.

Then next session, she refused to let me shoot outside by saying 'fuck you. just shoot inside'

They are not shy to ask you to do what they want.

I love MILFs. esp those in the 35 onwards to below 50. The best MILF i have had was 45 and it was amazing.

万岁 to MILFs!
Old 23-05-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
How long have you been married Bro?

I hear you and I went through what you did. Definitely understand what you are going through.
Bro, I'm married for 15 years.

I need some sparks to keep my below awake on a weekly basis. As a high sex drive person, I need to release at least 2-3 times a week.

I hope to find milfs to become fwb. I miss those sensual foreplay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1