The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2023, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worried3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Yesterday I went to Geylang for the first time and had my first commercial sex experience with a PRC WL. We had sex with a condom but it also slipped off (we put another one back on). But I also received and gave unprotected oral sex.

While I enjoyed the experience and would want to go again, I'm so worried about the risk of catching something. Please, can someone give me advice on what I should do? I read online that unprotected BJs are very risky.

Please, no trolls. Would appreciate advice from people who frequent Geylang, and from anyone who's caught STDs before. Is there anything I can do now to reduce the risk of getting STDs? What are the chances of catching STDs from an encounter like mine?
Old 21-05-2023, 05:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried3 View Post
Yesterday I went to Geylang for the first time and had my first commercial sex experience with a PRC WL. We had sex with a condom but it also slipped off (we put another one back on). But I also received and gave unprotected oral sex.

While I enjoyed the experience and would want to go again, I'm so worried about the risk of catching something. Please, can someone give me advice on what I should do? I read online that unprotected BJs are very risky.

Please, no trolls. Would appreciate advice from people who frequent Geylang, and from anyone who's caught STDs before. Is there anything I can do now to reduce the risk of getting STDs? What are the chances of catching STDs from an encounter like mine?
Any sex act carries a degree of risk regardless of who it is with. Loads of people have caught STDs from girlfriends, one night stands... even wives/husbands given the promiscuous lives that many people lead in this day and age.

However given that fact that Geylang girls are regularly screened the risk they pose has to be a lot lower compared to the general population.

It is impossible to quantify the probability that you have caught something with just a single encounter but it would definitely have to be classed as "low" but not zero.

The only way to tell is to get tested on a regular basis if you're going to indulge in this new "hobby".

There are members here who have been fucking whores for decades and have never caught a thing.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-05-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Any sex act carries a degree of risk regardless of who it is with. Loads of people have caught STDs from girlfriends, one night stands... even wives/husbands given the promiscuous lives that many people lead in this day and age.

However given that fact that Geylang girls are regularly screened the risk they pose has to be a lot lower compared to the general population.

It is impossible to quantify the probability that you have caught something with just a single encounter but it would definitely have to be classed as "low" but not zero.

The only way to tell is to get tested on a regular basis if you're going to indulge in this new "hobby".

There are members here who have been fucking whores for decades and have never caught a thing.
Thanks for the reply sammyboy, appreciate it. Do you know if there are any areas in geylang that are considered 'safer' than others? Apart from using protection during FJ, any other things one can do to significantly reduce the risk? Using protection during BJs is something I've never done and I'm worried I might not do it in the heat of the moment. Also I've been reading reviews and have shortlisted some girls that I'm interested in, but not sure if they are considered riskier since they are more popular.
Old 21-05-2023, 09:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the reply sammyboy, appreciate it. Do you know if there are any areas in geylang that are considered 'safer' than others? Apart from using protection during FJ, any other things one can do to significantly reduce the risk? Using protection during BJs is something I've never done and I'm worried I might not do it in the heat of the moment. Also I've been reading reviews and have shortlisted some girls that I'm interested in, but not sure if they are considered riskier since they are more popular.
It is impossible to quantify the risk according area.

If you want to be as safe as possible just assume that every single sex partner you have could pass you something nasty and so protection for both oral and penetrative sex is necessary.

If you are a bit more gung ho then unprotected oral sex but protected penetrative sex is the next best option. The risk of HIV is very, very low but you run the risk of other common STDs which are treatable and/or not life threatening.

Your current problem is mental not physical. As you gain experience you'll start worrying less to the point where a visit to Geylang is just like going for a cup of coffee.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-05-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
The risk of HIV is very, very low but you run the risk of other common STDs which are treatable and/or not life threatening.

Your current problem is mental not physical. As you gain experience you'll start worrying less to the point where a visit to Geylang is just like going for a cup of coffee.
I understand, thank you so much brother. Do you know how easy it is to get the common STDs if I practice BBBJ?

Also, apart from geylang (which I heard is actually a lot safer than freelancers), do you have any other recommendations for other commercial sex that is good and relatively safer?

P.S. Tysm for setting up this forum where people can share and ask questions!
Old 21-05-2023, 01:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I understand, thank you so much brother. Do you know how easy it is to get the common STDs if I practice BBBJ?

Also, apart from geylang (which I heard is actually a lot safer than freelancers), do you have any other recommendations for other commercial sex that is good and relatively safer?

P.S. Tysm for setting up this forum where people can share and ask questions!
The risks associated with unprotected oral sex are discussed in this thread. https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=201333

Old 21-05-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
The risks associated with unprotected oral sex are discussed in this thread. https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=201333
Oh god I caved and did it again.... That few minutes of epic pleasure is totally not worth the loss of my peace of mind... What happens if I spread to other partners? What if I get an incurable disease? It seemed so harmless but the more I read the scarier it gets... I wish there was a thread to sort of trace people who've gotten STIs and the places they visited... or the likelihood of getting certain diseases from BBBJ.

In the heat of the moment I wanted it and I also didn't know how to request for CBJ without killing the mood.

But then I recall the encounter and it was so good, it's whatever I imagined in the past fucking a hot girl... How can something so sweet be so harmful...
Old 21-05-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

The worst part is at the end she said she thinks she ate something wrong and her gut feels discomfort since the previous day... Isn't that a symptom of gonorrhea :"(
Old 21-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

to be extra safe... best if

no french
no bbbj
no cunninglingus
try to pee straight after sex
no sucking on the nipples
Old 22-05-2023, 04:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Oh god I caved and did it again.... That few minutes of epic pleasure is totally not worth the loss of my peace of mind... What happens if I spread to other partners? What if I get an incurable disease? It seemed so harmless but the more I read the scarier it gets... I wish there was a thread to sort of trace people who've gotten STIs and the places they visited... or the likelihood of getting certain diseases from BBBJ.

In the heat of the moment I wanted it and I also didn't know how to request for CBJ without killing the mood.

But then I recall the encounter and it was so good, it's whatever I imagined in the past fucking a hot girl... How can something so sweet be so harmful...
We all started off the same way full of anxiety and regret. As the months and years go by the anxiety fades away leaving only good aspects of great sex.

Old 22-05-2023, 04:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
The worst part is at the end she said she thinks she ate something wrong and her gut feels discomfort since the previous day... Isn't that a symptom of gonorrhea :"(
As long as you are sexually active you're invariably going to catch something but most of them are no big deal.

Top of the list is HPV. Pretty much everyone who has been in a sexual relationship will have caught the virus. However you can mitigate the risk because there is a vaccine available which protects against the strains of the virus most likely to cause issues. Check with your doctor.

Other very common infections are Herpes type 1 and 2 but the vast majority of those who harbor the virus have never had any symptoms and life goes on. My partner has Herpes. She gets outbreaks on her lips once or twice a year. I have never had any symptoms in my life and it has never interfered with our relationship.

You're overthinking the whole issue. The stress you're putting yourself through can be even more harmful than any virus. Just relax and enjoy the most primeval form of entertainment that the creator conjured up for us. In the old days that was all that was available once the sun had set.

Old 22-05-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
As long as you are sexually active you're invariably going to catch something but most of them are no big deal.

Top of the list is HPV. Pretty much everyone who has been in a sexual relationship will have caught the virus. However you can mitigate the risk because there is a vaccine available which protects against the strains of the virus most likely to cause issues. Check with your doctor.

Other very common infections are Herpes type 1 and 2 but the vast majority of those who harbor the virus have never had any symptoms and life goes on. My partner has Herpes. She gets outbreaks on her lips once or twice a year. I have never had any symptoms in my life and it has never interfered with our relationship.

You're overthinking the whole issue. The stress you're putting yourself through can be even more harmful than any virus. Just relax and enjoy the most primeval form of entertainment that the creator conjured up for us. In the old days that was all that was available once the sun had set.
Thanks for sharing. Do you still pay for sex with other women after being committed with your partner? How is she okay with that and how did you approach the conversation?

Also do you remember your first STD? How many encounters did you have prior to getting it and how did you and your partner react to it? You sound like you've had a lot of interesting experiences, would love to hear about it if you're okay with sharing
Old 22-05-2023, 10:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Do you still pay for sex with other women after being committed with your partner? How is she okay with that and how did you approach the conversation?

Also do you remember your first STD? How many encounters did you have prior to getting it and how did you and your partner react to it? You sound like you've had a lot of interesting experiences, would love to hear about it if you're okay with sharing
I may have had HPV and could be infected with HSV1 but since I've never had any symptoms and never tested positive for an STD there is nothing to
remember.

60% of the world's population has the Herpes virus so chances of NOT being infected is less than half.

https://www.who.int/news/item/01-05-...rpes-infection

I have not paid for sex since I've been in a relationship.

Old 22-05-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Well, he did say his partner has herpes and he have never gotten any symptoms, so can eliminate herpes from his answer. I doubt he has any symptoms from HPV either, it's usually nothing in males (not always, but usually). If you have a partner, try to persuade her to get the vaccine surreptitiously. Can just suggest, it's nothing suspicious as the HPV vaccine is quite common.

That leaves Chlamydia and gonnorhea I guess. These two are treatable and not really permanent. This is usually an issue for those hiding their cheonging life from their partners. Otherwise, if your single and have it, just see doctor, get antibiotics, and stay away from services until you recover. I'm guessing he didn't mention this as your concerns are mostly the incurable ones.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Massive proportion of world’s population are living with herpes infection

1 May 2020 Departmental news

Reading time: 4 min (1043 words)

Virus causing genital herpes may put millions of people at greater risk of infection with HIV

About half a billion people worldwide are living with genital herpes, and several billion have an oral herpes infection, new estimates show.

Authored by staff at the University of Bristol, World Health Organization (WHO), and Weill Cornell Medical College-Qatar, and published in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization, the new study estimates the global infection prevalence and incidence of herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2 (HSV-1 and HSV-2) in 2016.

“Herpes infection affects millions of people across the globe and can have far-reaching health effects. We need more investment and commitment to develop better treatment and prevention tools for this infection.” says Dr Sami Gottlieb, Medical Officer at WHO and an author of the study.
Prevalence and incidence

An estimated 491.5 million people were living with HSV-2 infection in 2016, equivalent to 13.2% of the world’s population aged 15 to 49 years. HSV-2 is almost exclusively sexually transmitted, causing infection in the genital or anal area (genital herpes).

An estimated 3.7 billion people had HSV-1 infection during the same year – around 66.6% of the world’s population aged 0 to 49. HSV-1 is mainly transmitted by oral to oral contact to cause infection in or around the mouth (oral herpes). However, HSV-1 can also be transmitted to the genital area through oral-genital contact – during oral sex – to cause genital herpes. Most HSV-1 infections were oral; however, between 122 million to 192 million people were estimated to have genital HSV-1 infection, depending on the assumptions used in the estimation model.

Because herpes is a lifelong infection, estimated prevalence increased with age; HSV-2 prevalence was also higher among women and in the WHO African Region.
Health and social impacts

Most people living with herpes, caused by either HSV-1 or 2, are unaware they have the infection.

When symptoms do occur however, oral herpes infection can lead to painful sores around the mouth (“cold sores”). Genital herpes infection can cause recurring, often painful, genital sores, often referred to as genital ulcer disease.

WHO and partners published a study in March 2020 estimating that around 5% of the world’s population (187 million people) suffered from at least one episode of herpes-related genital ulcer disease in 2016 (1). Most of these episodes were due to HSV-2, which can recur frequently over many years.

Recurrent symptoms of genital herpes can lead to stigma and psychological distress, and can have an important impact on quality of life and sexual relationships. However, in time, most people with herpes adjust to living with the infection.

“Genital herpes is a substantial health concern worldwide – beyond the potential pain and discomfort suffered by people living with the infection, the associated social consequences can have a profound effect on sexual and reproductive health” says Dr Ian Askew, Director of the Department of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Research at WHO.
Herpes and HIV

A strong association exists between HSV-2 infection and HIV infection. In 2019, WHO commissioned a modeling study to estimate how much HSV-2 infection might contribute to HIV incidence. The study estimated that almost 30% of new sexually acquired HIV infections in 2016 worldwide were likely attributable to HSV-2 infection (2).

Evidence shows that people with HSV-2 infection are at least three times more likely to become infected with HIV, if exposed. HSV-2 leads to inflammation and small breaks in the genital and anal skin that can make it easier for HIV to cause infection. In addition, people with both HIV and HSV-2 infection are more likely to spread HIV to others.

Women have higher biologic susceptibility to both HSV-2 and HIV. Women living in the WHO Africa Region have the highest HSV-2 prevalence and exposure to HIV – putting them at greatest risk of HIV infection, with negative implications for their health and well-being.

For people living with HIV (or who are living with other conditions that compromise their immune systems) as well as HSV-2, the symptoms of herpes can be more severe and more frequent.
Neonatal herpes

Neonatal herpes can occur when an infant is exposed to HSV in the genital tract during delivery. This is a rare condition, occurring in an estimated 10 out of every 100,000 births globally, but can lead to lasting neurologic disability or death. The risk for neonatal herpes is greatest when a mother acquires HSV infection for the first time in late pregnancy. Women who have genital herpes before they become pregnant are at very low risk of transmitting HSV to their infants.
No cure – better treatment and prevention needed

There is no cure for herpes. At present, antiviral medications, such as acyclovir, famciclovir, and valacyclovir, can help to reduce the severity and frequency of symptoms but cannot cure the infection.

As well as increasing awareness about HSV infection and its symptoms, improved access to antiviral medications and heightened HIV prevention efforts for those with genital HSV symptoms are needed globally.

In addition, development of better treatment and prevention interventions is needed, particularly HSV vaccines. WHO and partners are working to accelerate research to develop new strategies for prevention and control of HSV infections. Such research includes the development of HSV vaccines and topical microbicides. Several candidate vaccines and microbicides are currently being studied.

“A vaccine against HSV infection would not only help to promote and protect the health and well-being of millions of people, particularly women, worldwide – it could also potentially have an impact on slowing the spread of HIV, if developed and provided alongside other HIV prevention strategies” says Dr Meg Doherty, Director of the WHO Department of Global HIV, Hepatitis, and STI Programmes.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1