The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 2
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The only way is NOT to go lol. Just stop worrying and relax, protect yourself from HIV and circumcise or take vax for the others if you need them. There are a lot of other things than just STI when you get in contact with the girls.

Catch covid and other common illness from the girls, countless times of sore throat from DFKing the girls, UTI from BBBJ, teeth causing injury during BJ etc lol. Almost all the BJ I had were unprotected. I had my fair share of catching them, but so far nothing yet from the STD list and rawing the girls even when chionging overseas.
Wondering if the bro is servinf NSF, will he be charged for unnecessary endangering his health, etc etc... Only now does DSC don't treat you as like them so stringently.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Bro, thanks for the conscientious updates.

It's really scary to be hospitalised. I believed tt he must hv developed high fever & must hv visible symptoms.

How to expalin to his OC/gf or FWB or regular partner as well as employer?
Explain? Spouse / GF maybe. But what's there to explain to these people "FWB or regular partner as well as employer"? FWB or regular partners may have other partners as well, and employer has nothing to do with personal life.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wondering if the bro is servinf NSF, will he be charged for unnecessary endangering his health, etc etc... Only now does DSC don't treat you as like them so stringently.
I don't think you can get charged for catching STI or any illness during your personal time while being an NSF. You can just report sick and AttB / MC all the way even if hospitalised. You be amazed with all the kinds of funny illness reported but none of these gets charged.

I heard of some NSF/NS-men got STI during overseas exercises, didn't get charged for catching STDs but because of sneaking out of camp when not allowed to.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think you can get charged for catching STI or any illness during your personal time while being an NSF. You can just report sick and AttB / MC all the way even if hospitalised. You be amazed with all the kinds of funny illness reported but none of these gets charged.

I heard of some NSF/NS-men got STI during overseas exercises, didn't get charged for catching STDs but because of sneaking out of camp when not allowed to.
Senior bro, you are very ex[erience & thanks for the update.

Surprised tt NSF got the money to enjoy their overseas stint R+R.

My time in the mid-70s only S$90/mth not enuf to support parents even ... !!
Old 10-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Senior bro, you are very ex[erience & thanks for the update.

Surprised tt NSF got the money to enjoy their overseas stint R+R.

My time in the mid-70s only S$90/mth not enuf to support parents even ... !!
I'm not experienced, just trying around as I travel. It's risky, condoms are sometimes not used / available, but fun. The risk factor is sometimes the fun part, if you worry too much, the fun goes away. There's a reason why some people want to keep taking risks. My time is in the 2000s, and you be surprised about the cost / "do you even need to pay" sometimes when overseas.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thank you for the reponse. Saw one of yr statement "My favourites in GL after 2022: 1669 Momo, 1820 XiaoXue."

Does the numbers refer to the House Nos & Lorongs? Are both PRC or Viet?
Old 10-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Explain? Spouse / GF maybe. But what's there to explain to these people "FWB or regular partner as well as employer"? FWB or regular partners may have other partners as well, and employer has nothing to do with personal life.
TQ for yr experienced words.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for the reponse. Saw one of yr statement "My favourites in GL after 2022: 1669 Momo, 1820 XiaoXue."

Does the numbers refer to the House Nos & Lorongs? Are both PRC or Viet?
Yes, and both are PRC. The WL at 1669 has RTC.

Quote:
TQ for yr experienced words.
I apply these rules to anyone who are not related to me (and even some family members). If you want to head out to enjoy this "hobby", you should also ignore society views.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 1
91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried3 View Post
Yesterday I went to Geylang for the first time and had my first commercial sex experience with a PRC WL. We had sex with a condom but it also slipped off (we put another one back on). But I also received and gave unprotected oral sex.

While I enjoyed the experience and would want to go again, I'm so worried about the risk of catching something. Please, can someone give me advice on what I should do? I read online that unprotected BJs are very risky.

Please, no trolls. Would appreciate advice from people who frequent Geylang, and from anyone who's caught STDs before. Is there anything I can do now to reduce the risk of getting STDs? What are the chances of catching STDs from an encounter like mine?
If you keep worrying, best is the stay at home PCC don't cheong better.
Old 10-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, and both are PRC. The WL at 1669 has RTC.

I apply these rules to anyone who are not related to me (and even some family members). If you want to head out to enjoy this "hobby", you should also ignore society views.
TQ for the timely words - 2 Qs.

Q1 - who to replace 1669 Momo? as she RTC.

Q2 - TQ as this hobby is real expensive - for 6 months visit if 2x a week could cross S$20K ... If become senior citizen, it's a neccessary hobby to satisfy lonliness ... haha
Old 10-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
TQ for the timely words - 2 Qs.

Q1 - who to replace 1669 Momo? as she RTC.

Q2 - TQ as this hobby is real expensive - for 6 months visit if 2x a week could cross S$20K ... If become senior citizen, it's a neccessary hobby to satisfy lonliness ... haha
A1 - Haha, no 2 person are the same. Even if you picked Momo while she was here, you may not have the same experience as me.

A2 - It is not so expensive if you go for very short time and visit those Cat 50/60 houses. But If you keep going to Cat200 for full service and gfe, definitely expensive. I tend to avoid the Cat 50/60 houses, cuz I caught UTI and sore throat from these places more frequently, which is what this thread is all about. Probably easier to catch STIs as well, of course it is still a game of luck. If you chiong overseas, it is even more expensive in the given time and the STI risks may be higher. I've caught those sore throat countless of times from DFK with these girls lol.

Again, if you worry too much, better to just stay home and PCC.
Old 11-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=lonelyfish;22402649]A1 - Haha, no 2 person are the same. Even if you picked Momo while she was here, you may not have the same experience as me.

A2 - It is not so expensive if you go for very short time and visit those Cat 50/60 houses. But If you keep going to Cat200 for full service and gfe, definitely expensive. I tend to avoid the Cat 50/60 houses, cuz I caught UTI and sore throat from these places more frequently, which is what this thread is all about. Probably easier to catch STIs as well, of course it is still a game of luck. If you chiong overseas, it is even more expensive in the given time and the STI risks may be higher. I've caught those sore throat countless of times from DFK with these girls lol.

Senior bro, TQ for the very deep & heartfelt sharing from yr very extensive experience.

You hv explain why I'm getting sore throat so often tt I hv to take 2 prescribed sessions of strong antibotics in one month. TQ for sharing, as I love DATY even at the time when I chiong where my rod could not get hard enuf to penetrate BUT surprising some girls could get me hard enuf to penetrate them while lazy one just told me I'm "useless"??
Old 11-06-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
I remembered Starlight exercise we were issued condoms to use during R&R...
Old 11-06-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
A1 - Haha, no 2 person are the same. Even if you picked Momo while she was here, you may not have the same experience as me.

Bro, not everyone can PCC easily as they may need tactile stimulation & well as to overcome loneliness in the senior citizens.

This problem also is becoming real as witnessed by this article in a NUS study published in the Straits Times in May 2023 "Old and lonely after a successful career, and even when living with family".
Old 11-06-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
You hv explain why I'm getting sore throat so often tt I hv to take 2 prescribed sessions of strong antibotics in one month. TQ for sharing, as I love DATY even at the time when I chiong where my rod could not get hard enuf to penetrate BUT surprising some girls could get me hard enuf to penetrate them while lazy one just told me I'm "useless"??
I need frenching / DFK to maintain it hard. So I can't take girls who don't allow kissing. Frenching / DFK means chance to catch sore throat each time haha. I don't really like cunnilingus, but sometimes still did it anyways. Some girls pussy just looked too tasty, another chance to catch funny stuff haha.

Quote:
Bro, not everyone can PCC easily as they may need tactile stimulation & well as to overcome loneliness in the senior citizens.

This problem also is becoming real as witnessed by this article in a NUS study published in the Straits Times in May 2023 "Old and lonely after a successful career, and even when living with family".
I prefer to visit the girls cuz I need the DFK, I can't do frenching when PCC.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1