The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IllusionEmpty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
F*cking worried

dwdnndondwdq

Last edited by IllusionEmpty; 06-06-2023 at 12:11 AM.
Old 01-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllusionEmpty View Post
Was on abstinence for a while, got too horny and then went to geylang. I visited L16 one of the vietnam houses.

So the girl applied KY jelly lube to her vagina. After which she used her hand to stroke the penis for about ten times (is there a risk here? since there's apparent liquid transfer). I stopped her and she put the condom on. Sex was in missionary and lasted for less than 2 mins (think I have PE so cheong is probably not a good idea, going forward). She then took the condom off and used tissue paper to wipe the ejaculate off (I am worried that the tissue paper is from other customers or something, which means I am infected?)

I went to the shower immediately and poured PVP-I onto the glans, urethra, balls and surrounding areas for about 15 seconds and then washed it off.

Window period for herpes is 2-12 days as per CDC, so I am waiting and see if it appears.

I understand gonorrhea and chlamydia testing is via urine test? What if it infects other parts of the penis outside of the urethra? Can this be tested?

Now all this causes an anxious state of mind, seriously fark my life.

Can quit forever mah?
Bro, u must be damn worried for the past few days. I guess it would be good for u to talk to a doctor to get an ease of mind with proper advice or testing. Can try dtap clinic (possibly same day appt) or dsc.

May the odds be ever in your favor
Old 01-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F*cking worried

Quote:
Was on abstinence for a while, got too horny and then went to geylang. I visited L16 one of the vietnam houses.

So the girl applied KY jelly lube to her vagina. After which she used her hand to stroke the penis for about ten times (is there a risk here? since there's apparent liquid transfer). I stopped her and she put the condom on. Sex was in missionary and lasted for less than 2 mins (think I have PE so cheong is probably not a good idea, going forward). She then took the condom off and used tissue paper to wipe the ejaculate off (I am worried that the tissue paper is from other customers or something, which means I am infected?)

I went to the shower immediately and poured PVP-I onto the glans, urethra, balls and surrounding areas for about 15 seconds and then washed it off.

Window period for herpes is 2-12 days as per CDC, so I am waiting and see if it appears.

I understand gonorrhea and chlamydia testing is via urine test? What if it infects other parts of the penis outside of the urethra? Can this be tested?

Now all this causes an anxious state of mind, seriously fark my life.

Can quit forever mah?
The possibility of catching anything based upon your description of what transpired is very, very low so I wouldn't bother too much about STDs.

Just carry on enjoying your newfound hobby and get tested every few months and you'll soon find that commercial sex can be nothing more than part of your routine to the point where it relieves stress rather than causing anxiety.

You don't worry about food poisoning after every meal so why sweat over the possibility of STDs after every fuck?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
IllusionEmpty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The possibility of catching anything based upon your description of what transpired is very, very low so I wouldn't bother too much about STDs.

Just carry on enjoying your newfound hobby and get tested every few months and you'll soon find that commercial sex can be nothing more than part of your routine to the point where it relieves stress rather than causing anxiety.

You don't worry about food poisoning after every meal so why sweat over the possibility of STDs after every fuck?
sdqweweweqewe

Last edited by IllusionEmpty; 06-06-2023 at 12:11 AM.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi boss. Thanks for the reply.

I realise that my penis is not entirely hard during penetration. I felt nothing through the condom; it’s like having sex with air. Could it be due to anxiety during the act?
Yeah anxiety will most definitely have an effect on your erection. Once you've learned to relax everything will work fine.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-06-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chickenlittley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alot of these comes from guilt.. lol..

low risk of HIV i feel... but the rest.. better go doc check
Old 03-06-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

U wanna go fuck but worry so much, how to enjoy the experience like that.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DennisG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
U wanna go fuck but worry so much, how to enjoy the experience like that.
i agree! just take the necessary precautions like wearing condom and dont think so much liao whatever will be will be
Old 23-06-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 11
skinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro don't worry about it coz we only live once
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1