The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!
Prenuptial agreement

Hi all,

As you can see from my other thread about my divorce, if I were to consider future relationship, whether to put in prenuptial agreement before committing to another possible marriage due to bad experience from my first marriage.

What do you all think? Is it no no for ladies? Is prenuptial agreement common in Singapore? Never heard people talk about this. Only from Hollywood celebrities divorce cases.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Prenuptial agreement

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...1290 11692114
Old 04-06-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRangerBill View Post
Hi all,

As you can see from my other thread about my divorce, if I were to consider future relationship, whether to put in prenuptial agreement before committing to another possible marriage due to bad experience from my first marriage.

What do you all think? Is it no no for ladies? Is prenuptial agreement common in Singapore? Never heard people talk about this. Only from Hollywood celebrities divorce cases.
WC will override any prenuptial agreement in sg.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Prenuptial agreement is not automatic or legally binding in Singapore. It will take a Court challenge battle to enforce it, meaning more expenses for lawyers to battle it out, they way you fought for the custody of your kids.

The Women's Charter in Singapore PROTECTS Women, & rightfully.

For irresponsible men, it is easy to dump a women after he gets what he lustily desired for & seek another. But for women, it is another thing, as most men will reject her & treat her as a 'second hand goods', more so as she gets older & faces competition from SYTs.

Thus the need to ensure that her time & effort spent in building up a relationship is protected by law & compensated by the man whom proposed to marry her.

For many other men whom are responsible, he MUST ensure that the woman he chose to marry has the qualities he desires for, & equally the woman, overtime to build a lasting relationship & only thru daily communications of needs & wants are discussed upon & solutions be found.

Ultimately, its about financial security. Very often, it is money that breaks relationships apart. Thus a need to discuss about financial aspects & arrangements, even inheritances, early in the relationship, to create awareness & realities that both can accept & grow old cordially together..
Old 05-06-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mahendragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Prenuptial agreement is not automatic or legally binding in Singapore. It will take a Court challenge battle to enforce it, meaning more expenses for lawyers to battle it out, they way you fought for the custody of your kids.

The Women's Charter in Singapore PROTECTS Women, & rightfully.

For irresponsible men, it is easy to dump a women after he gets what he lustily desired for & seek another. But for women, it is another thing, as most men will reject her & treat her as a 'second hand goods', more so as she gets older & faces competition from SYTs.

Thus the need to ensure that her time & effort spent in building up a relationship is protected by law & compensated by the man whom proposed to marry her.

For many other men whom are responsible, he MUST ensure that the woman he chose to marry has the qualities he desires for, & equally the woman, overtime to build a lasting relationship & only thru daily communications of needs & wants are discussed upon & solutions be found.

Ultimately, its about financial security. Very often, it is money that breaks relationships apart. Thus a need to discuss about financial aspects & arrangements, even inheritances, early in the relationship, to create awareness & realities that both can accept & grow old cordially together..
if it isnt legal binding then in summary its useless!
Old 15-07-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 2
Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendragon View Post
if it isnt legal binding then in summary its useless!
From my understanding it will still be considered.
Also if one of both parties is non Singaporean, you can choose a different country as the governing law (not sure if this is possible if both are Singaporean). This means when you divorce in or outside of SG, laws of the governing law will apply.
Old 15-07-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: Prenuptial agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRangerBill View Post
Hi all,

We are in the age of internet. This kinda thing are NOT enforceable in Singapore. Even in Australia, though they are permitted. The marital courts can easily throw them out. We are living in a gynocentric society. Men have no say over assets and custody over children. Even if your so to be wife agrees to it. Eventually, when the time ever comes. It will not be recognised and permitted. Modern marriages are a mechanism to control men, so that they may produce more workers and compliant men.

Please educate yourself.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...nts-singapore/
Old 17-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Skythunder is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
We are in the age of internet. This kinda thing are NOT enforceable in Singapore. Even in Australia, though they are permitted. The marital courts can easily throw them out. We are living in a gynocentric society. Men have no say over assets and custody over children. Even if your so to be wife agrees to it. Eventually, when the time ever comes. It will not be recognised and permitted. Modern marriages are a mechanism to control men, so that they may produce more workers and compliant men.

Please educate yourself.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...nts-singapore/
thanks for sharing the insight.
Old 21-07-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

So the solution is don't get married anymore, or marry someone with higher net worth than yourself.
Old 21-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don’t commit to anything since i can feel that you yourself isn’t ready 101% at all.. you should adjust yourself than thinking of using that method.

In a relationship, its all about feelings not paper..

If your future partner accept your past, why will u want so much hesitations? Rem that we humans have an average lifespan of 29200 days, go do a calculation of how many active day do u still have..

All the best to you!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1