The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
NJNJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Authentic Juagen in Semenyih

I was in KL this week and chance upon this place from a friend of mine. The place is about 1 hr drive from Subang. Was told one of them is a Thai master in Juagen however disbelieved I decided to go there and try myself. The price is quite reasonable. After visiting the place, met up with the in-charge he is super friendly and specifically looked no 8. As she is trained in massage and juagen. Since I am all the way there I have decided to take 4 hands massage for RM230 for 1 hr x 1 HJ. He brought me to the room and ask me to strip while waiting for the girls. Came No8 whom is a MILF and her so called disciple. a younger lady not bad looking. Both starts with a warm up massage obviously the master skills is superb as I am an avid massage parlour goer and I can tell once they start to massage if they are skilful or not. Her strength is just nice for me and she knows the exact right spot. Long story short then came the most important part which is the juagen. She started massaging the inner thighs and followed groin area, balls stomach and then slowing with her finger into the anus while the other is trying to aroused you in some other area. I really cannot describe the feeling it was a little painful for me and at the same time nice feeling. I started to feel pain and sensual at the same time while she was fingering and stroking at the same time.while the other lady was licking my nipples chest and neck. The ritual I called it is not like your usual kind of sensual Juagen but was rather unique.The one I went through was a mixture of sexual and painful feeling according to her it helps to clear all the blockage as well as make you rocking hard. Within a while I cannot take it anymore and shoot out. Even after ejecting, I am still fell hard and even when I pee it seems like it as so smooth that I never had before therefore I will definitely return. Need to book in advance as ladies are limited.

Forgot to mention they do provide B2B and CIM service.

Review from another customer
第二次去今天,这间店刚开不久。
上次试了10号感觉不错真的会按摩,这次找店长说的第一师傅8号试按摩。

8号
年龄看起来40出
身材比较大个
按摩真的一流,我试过这么多个她真的可以排第一 (不是外面那种说就厉害然后做就骗吃)

今天上了店面counter说现在泰国师傅有做前列腺保养加50如果要。
没试过也不清楚就去试试。
DNS原来是手指插进屁眼按摩,我瞎了一跳她说前列腺按摩一定是手指插进屁眼才能按摩的因为前列腺在屁眼里 面。
当时我真tmd羞耻因为没试过,她就说放松她有经验然后慢慢帮我推屁股先热身才进我屁眼。
Jibai当时真的紧张又羞耻还有点不习惯,然后慢慢就开始有了异样的感觉
开始慢慢爽了。那种感觉真的说不出来有点矛盾然后感觉越来越爽
Lanjiao越来越硬一直震,她说这有助男士性功能是正常的。
突然觉得有点发现新大陆还蛮爽的有越来越high.
然后射得很高最后整个人松了真的有点刺激。
Jibai原来屁眼也能这样玩的 突然有点爱上了。

Last edited by NJNJ; 05-06-2023 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-06-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
nitro-x is a Helpful and Caring Samsternitro-x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Authentic Juagen in Semenyih

Hi can share the location address ?
Old 11-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tarabatateet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJNJ View Post
I was in KL this week and chance upon this place from a friend of mine. The place is about 1 hr drive from Subang. Was told one of them is a Thai master in Juagen however disbelieved I decided to go there and try myself. The price is quite reasonable. After visiting the place, met up with the in-charge he is super friendly and specifically looked no 8. As she is trained in massage and juagen. Since I am all the way there I have decided to take 4 hands massage for RM230 for 1 hr x 1 HJ. He brought me to the room and ask me to strip while waiting for the girls. Came No8 whom is a MILF and her so called disciple. a younger lady not bad looking. Both starts with a warm up massage obviously the master skills is superb as I am an avid massage parlour goer and I can tell once they start to massage if they are skilful or not. Her strength is just nice for me and she knows the exact right spot. Long story short then came the most important part which is the juagen. She started massaging the inner thighs and followed groin area, balls stomach and then slowing with her finger into the anus while the other is trying to aroused you in some other area. I really cannot describe the feeling it was a little painful for me and at the same time nice feeling. I started to feel pain and sensual at the same time while she was fingering and stroking at the same time.while the other lady was licking my nipples chest and neck. The ritual I called it is not like your usual kind of sensual Juagen but was rather unique.The one I went through was a mixture of sexual and painful feeling according to her it helps to clear all the blockage as well as make you rocking hard. Within a while I cannot take it anymore and shoot out. Even after ejecting, I am still fell hard and even when I pee it seems like it as so smooth that I never had before therefore I will definitely return. Need to book in advance as ladies are limited.

第二次去今天,这间店刚开不久。

8号
年龄看起来40出
身材比较大个

没试过也不清楚就去试试。
突然觉得有点发现新大陆还蛮爽的有越来越high.
然后射得很高最后整个人松了真的有点刺激。
Jibai原来屁眼也能这样玩的 突然有点爱上了。
Awesome, can you share location and contacts please? TQ
Old 12-06-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
NJNJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarabatateet View Post
Awesome, can you share location and contacts please? TQ
Pm me I don’t seem to be able to send u msg
Old 25-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested!
Old 26-06-2023, 05:19 AM
Samster (M)

zoher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you mind share the location? Thanks in advance
Old 26-06-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

zoher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could you please share the location and contact? Thanks in advance
Old 01-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Zerryneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

第二次去今天,这间店刚开不久。

8号
年龄看起来40出
身材比较大个

没试过也不清楚就去试试。
突然觉得有点发现新大陆还蛮爽的有越来越high.
然后射得很高最后整个人松了真的有点刺激。
Jibai原来屁眼也能这样玩的 突然有点爱上了。
Can share the contact and location? many thanks!
Old 01-07-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Zerryneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the location and contacts please? Many thanks!
Old 04-07-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the location and contacts please
Old 25-07-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Redknight1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share location pls?
Old 29-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

cloverbebe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi interested, can I know the location pls
Old 07-08-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

deew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can you please send me details of this?

Thanks
Old 11-08-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
FASTPANCUT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

第二次去今天,这间店刚开不久。

8号
年龄看起来40出
身材比较大个

没试过也不清楚就去试试。
突然觉得有点发现新大陆还蛮爽的有越来越high.
然后射得很高最后整个人松了真的有点刺激。
Jibai原来屁眼也能这样玩的 突然有点爱上了。
Location info bro. Thanks in advance🤙
Old 12-08-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

第二次去今天,这间店刚开不久。

8号
年龄看起来40出
身材比较大个

没试过也不清楚就去试试。
突然觉得有点发现新大陆还蛮爽的有越来越high.
然后射得很高最后整个人松了真的有点刺激。
Jibai原来屁眼也能这样玩的 突然有点爱上了。

Can share location? Thank you.
Advert Space Available