The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute
Do u take off your Wedding Ring when Chionging?

Be it Geylang, KTV, massages or Kopitiam sian Beer lady, do you guys take off your wedding ring/band from your ring finger when chionging?

I was at Geylang earlier and was “told off” by the WL for having my ring on.

She said, come out play can, but please keep your ring.

Maybe some WLs don’t like that they are potentially wrecking marriages?

Got me curious, do u take off your ring when chionging?
Old 05-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Do u take off your Wedding Ring when Chionging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Be it Geylang, KTV, massages or Kopitiam sian Beer lady, do you guys take off your wedding ring/band from your ring finger when chionging?

No, I don't care. They wanna have their own high ground is their business.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 05-06-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 1
PcFishBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am divorced. but when I was married i still wear it when i chiong. i prefer to make it known. so the lady want to have fun with me, have fun with me but know that i am married. less headache no need juggle two girls
Old 05-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Quick88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

i dont really care about what the ladies think. i just keep it on. also better. just in case 1 day play take out forget put back or lost wah headache
Old 05-06-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

it's more like i didn't want my ring/watch/any-other-accessory to scratch the girl. clean fatigue enhanced the skin-to-skin feeling
Old 05-06-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
No, I don't care. They wanna have their own high ground is their business.
That’s true…
Old 05-06-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
it's more like i didn't want my ring/watch/any-other-accessory to scratch the girl. clean fatigue enhanced the skin-to-skin feeling
Maximising every single contact point huh, good one.
Old 05-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold

Wear only. You take out, you put somewhere else. If you drink too much mabo and forget to wear back or worse misplaced. Then u are in for deep shit.

Those girls you meet them for fun only. Don't need to care what they think. You are paying them. Still need to care what they think meh.
Old 06-06-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

She afraid you scratch her boobs with the ring or finger her ring stuck inside
Old 06-06-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It reminds me to keep things professional - Strictly money talks.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

You sound like some p whipped pussy. You got the money, and you let the whore talk to you like that? Tell her to fuck off. You hold the money, you are the boss. Be a man and and not a bapok.
Old 06-06-2023, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i nv wear but i like to test the girls ask them guess whether i married. Basically they wanna hook up with not married SG guys la if they find out u married they will just probably not try KC on u but will definitely still dig ur money lor.
Old 06-06-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I only wore once and that was on my wedding day. I hate any form of jewelry on me.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I only wore once and that was on my wedding day. I hate any form of jewelry on me.
Bro, then pass to me

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-06-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1