The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Do u take off your Wedding Ring when Chionging?

I don't go for paid services, only fwb or ons. And i never hide my wedding rings. Show them the ring on your finger if they ask and they will feel that you have nothing to hide and no need to clean backside after the deed is done. They will need to understand if they choose to play along with married man.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
You sound like some p whipped pussy. You got the money, and you let the whore talk to you like that? Tell her to fuck off. You hold the money, you are the boss. Be a man and and not a bapok.
I get what you mean and where you are coming from.

But, come on, WLs or whores whatever you call them are humans too. We pay them for a transactional fuck. That doesn’t mean they have no right to voice their opinions, share their thoughts/feelings/emotions. They are not inflated sex dolls.

I hold the money, I am the boss, I am the man, but I always respect the ladies. Not just the ladies, everyone in life I come across too.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
But, come on, WLs or whores whatever you call them are humans too. We pay them for a transactional fuck. That doesn’t mean they have no right to voice their opinions, share their thoughts/feelings/emotions. They are not inflated sex dolls.
I agreed on this about WL/whores are human and entitled to their thoughts/feelings/emotions. But I'd rather they don't share it. One of my regular told me when she earned enough money for single mom to bring up a kid, she'd like to have my baby before leaving singapore.
Old 08-06-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
I agreed on this about WL/whores are human and entitled to their thoughts/feelings/emotions. But I'd rather they don't share it. One of my regular told me when she earned enough money for single mom to bring up a kid, she'd like to have my baby before leaving singapore.
Biggest compliment ever!
Old 08-06-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
I get what you mean and where you are coming from.

I hold the money, I am the boss, I am the man, but I always respect the ladies. Not just the ladies, everyone in life I come across too.
Maybe u don't get it, so I will tell you again. U might always respect the ladies, but this whore disrespected you. Are u so pussy whipped that u could not tell the difference? She could have politely asked u how long u have been married when she saw the ring. Or ask u if you have any kids. etc. Instead, she told you off for wearing the ring. Those are your words. If I get this sort of attitude and disrespect from a whore, all bets are off for me. Its your little head that is doing the talking. Grow a pair man.
Old 08-06-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe u don't get it, so I will tell you again. U might always respect the ladies, but this whore disrespected you. Are u so pussy whipped that u could not tell the difference? She could have politely asked u how long u have been married when she saw the ring. Or ask u if you have any kids. etc. Instead, she told you off for wearing the ring. Those are your words. If I get this sort of attitude and disrespect from a whore, all bets are off for me. Its your little head that is doing the talking. Grow a pair man.
Ok. Fair enough.

Maybe you can educate me in this situation. In this first 5 mins encounter in a Geylang room with a cat60 vietbu. Both of u showered, standing there naked, and this thing happens.

What would your all bets off reaction entails??

I will learn to be more macho and practise next time I encounter a whore who dares disrespect me again.
Old 09-06-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Secret is, some girls like to fuck married men. The sense of winning over someone’s husband is kinky to some
Old 09-06-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ok. Fair enough.

Maybe you can educate me in this situation. In this first 5 mins encounter in a Geylang room with a cat60 vietbu. Both of u showered, standing there naked, and this thing happens.

What would your all bets off reaction entails??

I will learn to be more macho and practise next time I encounter a whore who dares disrespect me again.
If telling off a whore who insulted you is considered macho, then all I can say is you are beyond help. Some where in your life, someone or something castrated your balls. Until you grow a new pair, there is nothing to learn from me.

and in your case, If it were me, and the whore talked to me like that, I don't care what Cat she is or what nationality, I would tell her to put her fucking clothes on and get out. I would then ask the mummy to send in a new girl. If the mummy ask why, I would tell her the bitch is disrespectful and insulting and prying into my private life. I would accuse the mummy of hiring fucked up girls with attitudes. The mummy will take care of the discipline. And I would hope she will replace the girl. Once the other girls find out what happen, I guarantee the replacement girl will not have an attitude.

Last edited by Angmolover; 11-06-2023 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
If telling off a whore who insulted you is considered macho, then all I can say is you are beyond help. Some where in your life, someone or something castrated your balls. Until you grow a new pair, there is nothing to lean from me.

and in your case, If it were me, and the whore talked to me like that, I don't care what Cat she is or what nationality, I would tell her to put her fucking clothes on and get out. I would then ask the mummy to send in a new girl. If the mummy ask why, I would tell her the bitch is disrespectful and insulting and prying into my private life. I would accuse the mummy of hiring fucked up girls with attitudes. The mummy will take care of the discipline. And I would hope she will replace the girl. Once the other girls find out what happen, I guarantee the replacement girl will not have an attitude.

Well said bro. U r the man. Nvr let any whore belittle us or insult us. Having no clues n allowing that whore to climb unto our heads, clearly shows that guy really needs to learn stand up for himself or simply... MAN UP.
Old 09-06-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Be it Geylang, KTV, massages or Kopitiam sian Beer lady, do you guys take off your wedding ring/band from your ring finger when chionging?

I was at Geylang earlier and was “told off” by the WL for having my ring on.

She said, come out play can, but please keep your ring.

Maybe some WLs don’t like that they are potentially wrecking marriages?

Got me curious, do u take off your ring when chionging?
Take it as you got a rude WL, regardless of the reason. Just consider u step on landmine and never return to this WL. Feedback to okt if you want. Maybe FR this WL? Although reason for no rtf might not be relevant to everyone.

But ultimately, this WL got attitude problem, period. If she's genuinely telling you off, and say what you mentioned, she's contradicting herself anyway. If she dont like to know she's fucking a married man, that's her problem. Does removing the ring discount the fact that she's fucking a married man? NO. It's like saying you're a vegan and dowan eat animals, but as long as you cover your eyes, eat meat nvm. It's just stupid.

That's just my take.

But maybe she role play with u leh... Like saying, "come see me, i don't like seeing any items that reminds me of your other woman".
Old 09-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
like they said, put long long string can catch big big fish
Old 09-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
If telling off a whore who insulted you is considered macho, then all I can say is you are beyond help. Some where in your life, someone or something castrated your balls. Until you grow a new pair, there is nothing to lean from me.

Nah. Honestly, I am just a normal guy and don’t have that much of an ego. I still fucked her silly and enjoyed myself. Wouldn’t go through the whole wooha just to change a cat60 girl. This is not the lido palace with mummy who will pamper you. OKTs at Geylang probably ask you to fuck off if you are not happy. Not sure how many will send a replacement girl up.

I not some big towkay la. Don’t know how to behave like one.
Old 09-06-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Secret is, some girls like to fuck married men. The sense of winning over someone’s husband is kinky to some
I was waiting for this comment to appear

Makes my day

Why no one else feel this way ah?
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-06-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 0
HairyMonster is a glorious beacon of lightHairyMonster is a glorious beacon of lightHairyMonster is a glorious beacon of lightHairyMonster is a glorious beacon of lightHairyMonster is a glorious beacon of light

Nobody will care whether you are married. They just want your $ only
Old 09-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I only wore once and that was on my wedding day. I hate any form of jewelry on me.
This is the same for me. My first job also did not allow any jewelry on the hands so. Never had the habit of wearing it thereafter.

But you must have an understanding spouse that either don't mind or also don't wear it regularly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1