The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do u take off your Wedding Ring when Chionging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
I get what you mean and where you are coming from.

But, come on, WLs or whores whatever you call them are humans too. We pay them for a transactional fuck. That doesn’t mean they have no right to voice their opinions, share their thoughts/feelings/emotions. They are not inflated sex dolls.

I hold the money, I am the boss, I am the man, but I always respect the ladies. Not just the ladies, everyone in life I come across too.
I’m with you on this. To gain respect you must also respect other people. That doesn’t mean you should get trampled. She might have a valid point but if she tell you off in a bad way, call her out on her bad attitude. You have a right to change gal.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
like they said, put long long string can catch big big fish
Big fish? Nahh I'm shrimp nia
Old 13-06-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Secret is, some girls like to fuck married men. The sense of winning over someone’s husband is kinky to some
agree bro, there's actually a psychological reason behind this. Cos women see something which belongs to another woman (the ring) hence they wanna snatch that too.

There's an article somewhere online but basically that's the jist of it.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
I agreed on this about WL/whores are human and entitled to their thoughts/feelings/emotions. But I'd rather they don't share it. One of my regular told me when she earned enough money for single mom to bring up a kid, she'd like to have my baby before leaving singapore.
U kena KC ….becareful
Old 14-06-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

This topic out of question shouldn't be here if you wanna be a chiongster, marriage and hobby/fun time doesn't belong to same group also. Simple she just envy you wearing the ring while she not..
Tell me how many of those work girls can you bang without money talk first, then that call love if not it just a business only.
The ring is to be wore because that one woman is always your "legal wife" ONE and only legal.

(Still in Waiting Lists)

Last edited by iicecube; 14-06-2023 at 12:03 PM.
Old 14-06-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

you are not going to marry them. so why care about martial status? for me, i always keep it on.

Quote:
Be it Geylang, KTV, massages or Kopitiam sian Beer lady, do you guys take off your wedding ring/band from your ring finger when chionging?

I was at Geylang earlier and was “told off” by the WL for having my ring on.

She said, come out play can, but please keep your ring.

Maybe some WLs don’t like that they are potentially wrecking marriages?

Got me curious, do u take off your ring when chionging?
Old 14-06-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
agree bro, there's actually a psychological reason behind this. Cos women see something which belongs to another woman (the ring) hence they wanna snatch that too.

There's an article somewhere online but basically that's the jist of it.
Hahaha, it's not that they want to snatch, it's because they know the guy is actually in demand.

Like you see one FL add in this forum, dunno good anot. Looks not bad but scared landmine or bad bonk. Hesitate lor. But for some reason if you find out she fully booked for the day, you'll probably think, wasted should have hand fast leg fast book earlier
Old 15-06-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
u are not happy. Not sure how many will send a replacement girl up.

I not some big towkay la. Don’t know how to behave like one.
this is true so be sure to fuck her harder and while at it, ask her how she likes being a whore
Old 15-06-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Why think so much
She more interested if u have bring enough $$$

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 15-06-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
U kena KC ….becareful
Nothing much to lose bahh except emotions?
Old 16-06-2023, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Just whack only...why bother. It is only money transaction for them.
Old 31-08-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Quick88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I get what you mean and where you are coming from.

But, come on, WLs or whores whatever you call them are humans too. We pay them for a transactional fuck. That doesn’t mean they have no right to voice their opinions, share their thoughts/feelings/emotions. They are not inflated sex dolls.

I hold the money, I am the boss, I am the man, but I always respect the ladies. Not just the ladies, everyone in life I come across too.
totally agree!
Old 29-02-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hevod97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at Geylang earlier and was “told off” by the WL for having my ring on.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i never take off my ring.

sometimes the FL or ML will ask eh you married. I will just answer truthfully and i will add on stuff like " yea she doesnt give BJ anymore, she dont like to AR me, she doesnt let me CIM / COF. "

usually most of the time the FL will take that as a request. if they do it, make sure to thank you like you are receiving an award.

had FLs gave me a free shot because i complimented her that she made me come so fast and still got so much time left.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be transparent always leave it on. That way it’s clear what the situation is and I’m not looking for commitment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1